Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? (38383 Views)

REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014 / Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional And More Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by crossman9(m): 9:59pm On Feb 13, 2012
Strengthen The Inner Man • monday, february 13th • Page Visits (934)

Pastor Chris

For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, that he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man (Ephesians 3:14-16).

Man is a spirit and he dwells in a body. That spirit or inner man is the real you. As the body or outward man can be weak, so can the inner man be weak if not properly nurtured spiritually. Your inner man must be strengthened with might—miracle-working ability—at all times for you to be able to deal effectively with the crises of life.

Food is to the physical body what the Word of God, prayer, and meditation are to your inner man. Your inner man is strengthened as you spend time studying and meditating on the Word, and praying in the spirit, in other tongues. You also develop the right character and are able to do the things of God more effectively.

Christians who vacillate, not being able to do the things they should do, or strong enough to refuse those things they shouldn’t do, demonstrate an inner weakness. When the inward man is energized, he’ll make the body do what it’s supposed to do, and refrain the body from doing what it shouldn’t do. You need that divine inner fortitude and strengthening in your spirit to forge ahead in life.

You may say, "I like to pray, but sometimes I just can’t get myself together to do it"; or "I want to win souls, but somehow I feel too shy and intimidated to speak." Such things happen when your spirit is not energized. When your inner man is strengthened, you become fervent in the things of God all the time. You’ll love to pray and praise God; studying the Word will become an exhilarating experience for you! It won’t be hard for you to talk to somebody about Jesus; because you’re energized for the Gospel from within; you’re on top every day, bubbling for the Lord!

Confession

In the Name of Jesus, I’m strengthened with divine enablement in my inner man by the Holy Ghost. I function today with the Spirit of might, dominion and excellence, as the Word of God gains the mastery in my spirit, soul and body; dominating my thoughts and actions, in Jesus’ Name.

f u r t h e r s t u d y: Colossians 1:11; Psalm 84:7 (NIV); Colossians 1:29

Daily Scripture Reading

1 Year Reading Plan : Leviticus 4-5; Matthew 28

2 Year Reading Plan : A cts 10:1-15; Job 3-4

man is not a spirit being here is the proof from the bible

he has a spirit but is not a spirit being

time for school i mean this in a funny way  tongue

Flesh and not spirit.

(NIV) Isaiah 31:1 Woe to those who go down to Egypt for help, who rely on horses, who trust in the multitude of their chariots and in the great strength of their horsemen, but do not look to the Holy One of Israel, or seek help from the Lord .

(NIV) Isaiah 31:2 Yet he too is wise and can bring disaster; he does not take back his words. He will rise up against the house of the wicked, against those who help evildoers.

(NIV) Isaiah 31:3 But the Egyptians are men and not God; their horses are flesh and not spirit. When the Lord stretches out his hand, he who helps will stumble, he who is helped will fall; both will perish together.

(NIV) Isaiah 31:4 This is what the Lord says to me: "As a lion growls, a great lion over his preyand preyand though a whole band of shepherds is called together against him, he is not frightened by their shouts or disturbed by their clamor- so the Lord Almighty will come down to do battle on Mount Zion and on its heights.

(NIV) Isaiah 31:5 Like birds hovering overhead, the Lord Almighty will shield Jerusalem; he will shield it and deliver it, he will 'pass over' it and will rescue it."

(NIV) Isaiah 31:6 Return to him you have so greatly revolted against, O Israelites.

(NIV) Isaiah 31:8 "Assyria will fall by a sword that is not of man; a sword, not of mortals, will devour them. They will flee before the sword and their young men will be put to forced labor.

(NIV) Isaiah 31:7 For in that day every one of you will reject the idols of silver and gold your sinful hands have made.

(NIV) Isaiah 31:9 Their stronghold will fall because of terror; at sight of the battle standard their commanders will panic," declares the Lord , whose fire is in Zion, whose furnace is in Jerusalem.

Job 4:15 Then a spirit passed before my face; the hair of my flesh stood up:

Job 4:16 It stood still, but I could not discern the form thereof: an image was before mine eyes, there was silence, and I heard a voice, saying,

Job 4:17 Shall mortal man be more just than God? shall a man be more pure than his maker?

Job 4:18 Behold, he put no trust in his servants; and his angels he charged with folly:

Job 4:19 How much less in them that dwell in houses of clay, whose foundation is in the dust, which are crushed before the moth?

Job 4:20 They are destroyed from morning to evening: they perish for ever without any regarding it.

Job 4:21 Doth not their excellency which is in them go away? they die, even without wisdom.

Job10:1 "I loathe my very life; therefore I will give free rein to my complaint and speak out in the bitterness of my soul.
Job10:2 I will say to God: Do not condemn me, but tell me what charges you have against me.
Job10:3 Does it please you to oppress me, to spurn the work of your hands, while you smile on the schemes of the wicked?
Job10:4 Do you have eyes of flesh? Do you see as a mortal sees?
Job10:5 Are your days like those of a mortal or your years like those of a man,
Job10:6 that you must search out my faults and probe after my sin-
Job10:7 though you know that I am not guilty and that no one can rescue me from your hand?
Job10:8 "Your hands shaped me and made me. Will you now turn and destroy me?
Job10:9 Remember that you molded me like clay. Will you now turn me to dust again?
Job10:10 Did you not pour me out like milk and curdle me like cheese,
Job10:11 clothe me with skin and flesh and knit me together with bones and sinews?
Job10:12 You gave me life and showed me kindness, and in your providence watched over my spirit.
Job10:13 "But this is what you concealed in your heart, and I know that this was in your mind:
Job10:14 If I sinned, you would be watching me and would not let my offense go unpunished.

Job14:10 But man dies and is laid low; he breathes his last and is no more.
Job14:21 If his sons are honored, he does not know it; if they are brought low, he does not see it.

King James version

Job 10:1 My soul is weary of my life; I will leave my complaint upon myself; I will speak in the bitterness of my soul.

Job 10:2 I will say unto God, Do not condemn me; shew me wherefore thou contendest with me.

Job 10:3 Is it good unto thee that thou shouldest oppress, that thou shouldest despise the work of thine hands, and shine upon the counsel of the wicked?

Job 10:4 Hast thou eyes of flesh? or seest thou as man seeth?

Job 10:5 Are thy days as the days of man? are thy years as man's days,

Job 10:6 That thou enquirest after mine iniquity, and searchest after my sin?

Job 10:7 Thou knowest that I am not wicked; and there is none that can deliver out of thine
hand.

Job 10:8 Thine hands have made me and fashioned me together round about; yet thou dost destroy me.
Job 10:9 Remember, I beseech thee, that thou hast made me as the clay; and wilt thou bring me into dust again?
Job 10:10 Hast thou not poured me out as milk, and curdled me like cheese?
Job 10:11 Thou hast clothed me with skin and flesh, and hast fenced me with bones and sinews.
Job 10:12 Thou hast granted me life and favour, and thy visitation hath preserved my spirit.
Job 10:13 And these things hast thou hid in thine heart: I know that this is with thee.
Job 10:14 If I sin, then thou markest me, and thou wilt not acquit me from mine iniquity.
Job 10:15 If I be wicked, woe unto me; and if I be righteous, yet will I not lift up my head. I am full of confusion; therefore see thou mine affliction;
Job 10:16 For it increaseth. Thou huntest me as a fierce lion: and again thou shewest thyself marvellous upon me.

Job 14:1 Man that is born of a woman is of few days and full of trouble.
Job 14:2 He cometh forth like a flower, and is cut down: he fleeth also as a shadow, and continueth not.
Job 14:3 And doth thou open thine eyes upon such an one, and bringest me into judgment with thee?
Job 14:4 Who can bring a clean thing out of an unclean? not one.
Job 14:5 Seeing his days are determined, the number of his months are with thee, thou hast appointed his bounds that he cannot pass;
Job 14:6 Turn from him, that he may rest, till he shall accomplish, as an hireling, his day.
Job 14:7 For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease.
Job 14:8 Though the root thereof wax old in the earth, and the stock thereof die in the ground;
Job 14:9 Yet through the scent of water it will bud, and bring forth boughs like a plant.
Job 14:10 But man dieth, and wasteth away: yea, man giveth up the ghost, and where is he?
Job 14:11 As the waters fail from the sea, and the flood decayeth and drieth up:
Job 14:12 So man lieth down, and riseth not: till the heavens be no more, they shall not awake, nor be raised out of their sleep.
Job 14:13 O that thou wouldest hide me in the grave, that thou wouldest keep me secret, until thy wrath be past, that thou wouldest appoint me a set time, and remember me!
Job 14:14 If a man die, shall he live again? all the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come.
Job 14:15 Thou shalt call, and I will answer thee: thou wilt have a desire to the work of thine hands.
Job 14:16 For now thou numberest my steps: dost thou not watch over my sin?
Job 14:17 My transgression is sealed up in a bag, and thou sewest up mine iniquity.
Job 14:18 And surely the mountains falling cometh to nought, and the rock is removed out of his place.
Job 14:19 The waters wear the stones: thou washest away the things which grow out of the dust of the earth; and thou destroyest the hope of man.
Job 14:20 Thou prevailest for ever against him, and he passeth: thou changest his countenance, and sendest him away.
Job 14:21 His sons come to honour, and he knoweth it not; and they are brought low, but he perceiveth it not of them.
Job 14:22 But his flesh upon him shall have pain, and his soul within him shall mourn.

Romans 6:12 Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.

Romans 8:11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
1 Corinthians 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth
corruption inherit incorruption.

1 Corinthians 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
1 Corinthians 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

1 Corinthians 15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

1 Corinthians 15:54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

1 Corinthians 15:55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?
1 Corinthians 15:56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.
1 Corinthians 15:57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

2 Corinthians 4:11 For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.

2 Corinthians 5:4 For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life.

Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by mabell: 10:40pm On Feb 13, 2012
What's your point exactly crossman. You need to be clearer, you are hard to understand
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by crossman9(m): 1:47am On Feb 14, 2012
Man is not a spirit being here is the proof from the bible

He has a spirit but is not a spirit being

Time for school I mean this in a funny way? 

Flesh and not spirit.

Mabell it is not clear some times because of this site, but it is more your not reading what i am saying
man  is not a spirit being here is the proof from the bible

I hope this helps you understand that man is not a spirit being maybe this is too much information for you to compute? Here is more bible quotes along with the notes I left you from above?
From the psycho as you call me 
1 Timothy 1:17 Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

see here there is a key word immortal and another word which is eternal see man does not have it yet that is part of the promise to come when christ returns?

1 Timothy 6:16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

2 Timothy 1:10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

God is spirit and immortal
[/quote]

but man is mortal which means he is subject to death

because sin is transgression of LAW

[quote](KJV)1 John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

see if man is spirit why is he dying

Deuteronomy6:26For what mortal man has ever heard the voice of the living God speaking out of fire, as we have, and survived?

Job4:17 'Can a mortal be more righteous than God? Can a man be more pure than his Maker?

see the next verse angels are spirits beings

what does he say about them he charges them with "error"

which is sin breaking the law or better put his command

Job4:18 If God places no trust in his servants, if he charges his angels with error,

note the next verse the house of clay meaning man came from the ground because clay comes from the ground

Job 4:19 how much more those who live in houses of clay, whose foundations are in the dust, who are crushed more readily than a moth!

Job 4:20 Between dawn and dusk they are broken to pieces; unnoticed, they perish forever.

did you notice

they perish forever.

Job 4:21 Are not the cords of their tent pulled up, so that they die without wisdom?'

Job 5:1"Call if you will, but who will answer you? To which of the holy ones will you turn?
Job 5:2 Resentment kills a fool, and envy slays the simple

Job 9:2 "Indeed, I know that this is true. But how can a mortal be righteous before God?

the word again is mortal

Job 10:4 Do you have eyes of flesh? Do you see as a mortal sees?

Job 10:5 Are your days like those of a mortal or your years like those of a man,

PSALM 17:9 from the wicked who assail me, from my mortal enemies who surround me.

from my mortal enemies who surround me.

PSALM 42:10My bones suffer mortal agony as my foes taunt me, saying to me all day long, "Where is your God?"

PSALM 56 :4In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me?

the next verse talks to all the people in the church who put there faith in pastor chris

PSALM 146 :3Do not put your trust in princes, in mortal men, who cannot save.

Proverbs 12:28In the way of righteousness there is life; along that path is immortality.

Isaiah 31:8"Assyria will fall by a sword that is not of man; a sword, not of mortals, will devour them. They will flee before the sword and their young men will be put to forced labour.

"Assyria will fall by a sword that is not of man; a sword, not of mortals, will devour them.

not of mortals meaning there angels

Isaiah 51:12"I, even I, am he who comforts you. Who are you that you fear mortal men, the sons of men, who are but grass,

Ezekiel 30:24I will strengthen the arms of the king of Babylon and put my sword in his hand, but I will break the arms of Pharaoh, and he will groan before him like a mortally wounded man.

psalm6:5No one remembers you when he is dead. Who praises you from the grave
1 ?
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by princejude(m): 12:23pm On Feb 14, 2012
Believe And Do The Word · Tuesday, February 14th · Page Visits (1,064)

Pastor Chris

But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves (James 1:22).

Some people are puzzled as to what to do to make the Word of God effective in their lives. Their concern is similar to the question the Jews put to Jesus in John 6:28-29: "Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent."

To believe the Word is to believe in Jesus, for He is the living Word. Doing the Word of God is proof that you believe it. Jesus said if you love me, keep my commandment; that means do my word. The Word of God has the ability, potentiality and capacity to produce what it says. James, in his epistle describes the blessedness of the one who hears and does the Word: "But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed" (James 1:25).

The blessing is in doing and not just in hearing the Word. Be sure to provide a good ground in your heart for the Word of God because the Word will naturally produce results once it’s sown in good ground. What guarantees its effectiveness in your life is your faith-response. Faith is action added to the Word that you heard; it’s the response of your human spirit to the Word of God.

For the Word to be effective in your life you must mix it with faith; you must believe and act on it. The Bible describes some in whose lives the Word wasn’t effective, not because the Word was void of power, for no Word from God is void of power, but they didn’t mix the Word with faith: "For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it" (Hebrews 4:2).

Prayer

Dear Father, thank you for sowing your Word into my spirit; your Word is working mightily in me today, producing in me what it talks about because I’m a doer of the Word. With faith, meekness and gladness I receive and act on your Word to me today, to build me up and catapult me to my next level of success, victory and prosperity in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

f u r t h e r s t u d y: Joshua 1:8; James 1:22-25

Daily Scripture Reading

1 Year Reading Plan : Leviticus 6-7 ;Mark 1:1-20

2 Year Reading Plan : A cts 10:16-31; Job 5-6
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by GreyBeard: 1:11pm On Feb 14, 2012
@
If I join your church can I sell the ROR that I buy (sorry, pay for)?

Afterall, it costs money to print right? So if CE are making back the money they spent then shouldn't I be able to do so too? Or is it that I should give out of my own cash while the church itself does not?

1 Like

Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by crossman9(m): 4:07pm On Feb 14, 2012
Grey Beard for your mind to understand from an Ex-member of the church called Christ embassy this is real incite?

This is how the Rhapsody of Realities Scam Really works

it is forbidden in the bible to make money out of the preaching or teaching of the scriptures

Every month they ask you to give donations for what they call outreach and on top you are to pay tithes every time you come to church service so if you come in the morning and the evening then you pay tithes or as they call it offerings

At the start of every month they give you the hell fire mentality if you don’t pay your first fruits
You’re not command to give but they always give you a guilt trip implying if you don’t pay you won’t get your blessing because you have robbed God in offerings

Well at the start of every month you come to church and you walk in and they ask you have you got your Rhapsody of Realities and if you say no I don't have one and they hear this then they go and get one, and then they deliver it to you in the church they put their hand out saying that will be £2.00 which your own tithes have just paid for beforehand.

And your offering or tithes pay for the reach out programs as well, and after a week they give you Rhapsody of Realities in some of the churches in the UK they get you to give Rhapsody of Realities in your sphere of contact in what they call “CELL GROUPS” and these “CELL GROUPS” they tell you to sale Rhapsody of Realities to the members of the groups which is to claw back your money you have spent in the church buying them, and in some of the “CELL GROUPS” 

you are told with the “Cell Leaders” to give them free of charge in some cases, this will be in your outreach and contact area but your encouraged to sale them to the person your contacting but your primary mission is to get them to the "cell group"

This is where they start there indoctrination process with you and then if your keen to come to church they encourage you so when they do come to church your contact i.e. person, will slowly be transformed and the church leadership will see you as a “soul winner” because according to (pastor Chris) there is two things God does not mess with which is this

1 “soul winner”
2 “Tithers” 
Why you wonder well “soul winner” bring in more tithers and pay cash
A perfect enterprise because the by-product is this supposedly you bring people into heaven because as (Pastor Chris) says
1 we make you meaning convert you
2 we build you meaning change your mind there is another word indoctrinate or better put brain wash you
3 We send you? We commission you to get more tithers this is called evangelism in there twist version of truth.
4 to make more souls
5 this means more cash i.e. money 

because you’re not a good Christian if you are not winning souls and if your poor you have lack of faith the only primary miracles you see in the church are bills getting paid because all the ministers talk about is business and making money but every now and then the minister preach a good sermon to help make you a better person but 90% is about money and sowing seeds this is Christ embassy in a nut shell

The great commission is to preach the Gospel?
But who said you can’t make lots of cash in the processes because God wants you rich and not poor because being poor is a sin and to “remain poor is a greater sin” this is the words (Pastor Chris) himself I have slightly twisted this but this is the real meaning of what he says
But he did state this “to remain poor is a sin”

Here is a copy of one of the envelopes from Christ embassy to show you I am the real deal and not some babbler 

1 Like

Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by Joagbaje(m): 6:08am On Feb 15, 2012
Grey Beard:

@
If I join your church can I sell the ROR that I buy (sorry, pay for)?

Afterall, it costs money to print right? So if CE are making back the money they spent then shouldn't I be able to do so too? Or is it that I should give out of my own cash while the church itself does not

Keep your money, it's your soul that is Gods primary concern.
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by PA1982(f): 8:04am On Feb 15, 2012
Hang on, don't the posters here know the difference between a monthy magazine and a book?
A magazine's distribution can never be compared to a book's distribution.

It would be more interesting to compare ROR to Watchtower or similar.

I've read the entire thread with interest and was glad to see this:

We are Commanded in the Bible not to make Money out of the Gospel
Here are all the scriptures
Matthew 10:5-20
Matthew 10:7As you go, preach this message: 'The kingdom of heaven is near.'
Matthew 10:8Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons. Freely you have received, freely give.
Matthew 10:9Do not take along any gold or silver or copper in your belts;
Matthew 10:10take no bag for the journey, or extra tunic, or sandals or a staff; for the worker is worth his keep.
Matthew 10:11"Whatever town or village you enter, search for some worthy person there and stay at his house until you leave.
Matthew 10:12As you enter the home, give it your greeting.
(N.I.V) 1 Corinthians 9:18 What then is my reward? Just this: that in preaching the gospel I may offer it free of charge, and so not make use of my rights in preaching it.
(K.J.V) 1 Corinthians 9:18 What is my reward then? Verily that, when I preach the gospel, I may make the gospel of Christ without charge, that I abuse not my power in the gospel.
1 Corinthians 9:19 For though I be free from all men, yet have I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more.
2 Corinthians 2:17 (New International Version,)
(N.I.V) 2 Corinthians 2:17 Unlike so many, we do not peddle the word of God for profit. On the contrary, in Christ we speak before God with sincerity, as those sent from God.
2 Corinthians 2:17 (King James Version)
2 Corinthians 2:17 For we are not as many, which corrupt the word of God: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ.
2 Corinthians 11:6 I may indeed be untrained as a speaker, but I do have knowledge. We have made this perfectly clear to you in every way. 7 Was it a sin for me to lower myself in order to elevate you by preaching the gospel of God to you free of charge?

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
2 Peter 2:3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.
New Living Translation (©2007)
2 Peter 2:3 In their greed they will make up clever lies to get hold of your money. But God condemned them long ago, and their destruction will not be delayed.
Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
2 Peter 2:3 And by greed and fictitious accounts they will make profit among you, these whose judgment from the first has not been idle and their destruction does not sleep.

And of course, I was saddened to see the curse/death threats by people who seem to confuse their pastors with jujumen.
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by mabell: 10:55am On Feb 15, 2012
Joagbaje:

Precisely, you know what God can do much more with or without our money
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by princejude(m): 11:24am On Feb 15, 2012
Made For His Glory · wednesday, February 15th · Page Visits (1,038)

Pastor Anita

For we are God’s [own] handiwork (His workmanship), recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live] (Ephesians 2:10 AMP).

One of the biggest and most inspiring truths of the Gospel ever to be communicated to us is that as Christians, we’re actually God’s reproduction; His handiwork! You’re His excellently created masterpiece. This ought to stir faith in your heart and make you value yourself more. To think that God created you, and ordained you to a life of eternal fruitfulness and productivity, even though humbling, is absolutely worth shouting about!

God has never made a failure; that He gave birth to you means you’re a success already. Sickness, poverty, disease, death and defeat are not consistent with your life; they’re not part of your "spiritual DNA." God made you for His glory; therefore your life is to the praise and glory of His Name; never look down on yourself.

You’re the glory of God. It doesn’t matter what your experiences may have been; believe and receive the Word of God to you today. Refuse and refute any description that tends to portray you otherwise. Call yourself what God has called you. He has made you healthy, victorious, super-intelligent, prosperous, strong, influential and rich! Therefore, say "Yes, Lord, I’m what you say I am. I’m healthy, victorious, super-intelligent, prosperous, strong, influential and rich!"

Believe and keep talking like this everyday! Some people may say you’re boasting, but as Pastor Chris always says, "Keep saying it; don’t stop talking it!" Keep declaring who you are; you’re God’s best. He gave birth to you to show you off as first-class and the crown of all His creation (James 1:18). You’re called to display the virtues and perfections of divinity! You were made for His glory and perfected for the good life!

Confession

My life is for the glory of God! I’m created for success and the good life; I have in me the indestructible life, therefore I can never be defeated! I walk in health, victory, prosperity and strength today, because the Greater One lives in me!

f u r t h e r s t u d y: 1 Peter 2:9; Philippians 4:13; James 1:18
Daily Scripture Reading

1 Year Reading Plan : Leviticus 8; Mark 1:21-45

2 Year Reading Plan : A cts 10:32-48; Job 7-8
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by crossman9(m): 2:15pm On Feb 15, 2012
princejude

THANK YOU FOR THIS POST IT WILL CHANGE YOU LIFE FOR EVER IN ONE HOUR FROM NOW WAIT ON THE TEACHING YOU ARE GOING TO GET PEOPLE KEEP POSTING THE Rhapsody Of Realities Really EVERY DAY SO I CAN EXPOSS THE FALSE TEACHING IN IT?

THIS IS LIKE BREAD FROM HEAVEN, THIS ONE PRAISE GOD

Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by GreyBeard: 2:34pm On Feb 15, 2012
Joagbaje:

Is that what you tell your congregation pastor? I should not pay tithes, pay first fruit, pay partnership, buy ROR? I don't think so  cheesy

Besides you did not answer my question.

Since printing is not free can I charge for the ROR I buy from CE?
If the church expects me to give money out of my own pocket should it not do the same?
I know the church is not a charity but does that mean its members should be?

Show some spine Joabage and answer these questions truthfully.

1 Like

Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by crossman9(m): 9:21pm On Feb 15, 2012
i love you Joagbaje bless you grin

Grey Beard cheesy
don't be so hard on him he is really ok it takes time to know him the truth will speak to him one day

Grey Beard
thanks for your comments as well shocked
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by NellyNaira: 10:26pm On Feb 15, 2012
Pastor Chris Oyahkilome is one of the greatest con artistes to cover himself in garb of a pastor. Do u remember a time a member of his church stole money from Sheraton Hotel and paid it as tithe in church? In an interview with a magazine later, he asked, ''If a criminal stole money and come to Shraton to spend it, will you return the money if u discovered the money came from a criminal?' This modern day rogue comperes his church to Sheraton. So it is not a place of slavation but a place where people a milked of their money. Observe Christ Embassey members, they are arrogant, snubbish and greedy for money-like the man they follow. I'm not just talking, Ilve dealt with a couple of them. There is no atom of spirituality in them. After decieving his members, by telling them they aren't the redeemed but the product of d redeemed, he has turned them into second class Christians-produts ofth redeemed. Then he started systematic attacks on Redeemed Church saing that it is wrong to use the dove asth symbol of the Holy Spirit. Tht ma isth moder day Jimmy Jones leading his gulible and brin washedfolowest hell.

1 Like

Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by NellyNaira: 10:27pm On Feb 15, 2012
Pastor Chris Oyahkilome is one of the greatest con artistes to cover himself in garb of a pastor. Do u remember a time a member of his church stole money from Sheraton Hotel and paid it as tithe in church? In an interview with a magazine later, he asked, ''If a criminal stole money and come to Shraton to spend it, will you return the money if u discovered the money came from a criminal?' This modern day rogue comperes his church to Sheraton. So it is not a place of slavation but a place where people a milked of their money. Observe Christ Embassey members, they are arrogant, snubbish and greedy for money-like the man they follow. I'm not just talking, Ilve dealt with a couple of them. There is no atom of spirituality in them. After decieving his members, by telling them they aren't the redeemed but the product of d redeemed, he has turned them into second class Christians-produts ofth redeemed. Then he started systematic attacks on Redeemed Church saing that it is wrong to use the dove asth symbol of the Holy Spirit. Tht ma isth moder day Jimmy Jones leading his gulible and brin washedfolowest hell.
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by crossman9(m): 2:16am On Feb 16, 2012
Yes I know about all there frauds there never ending?

Do u remember a time a member of his church stole money from Sheraton Hotel and paid it as tithe in church?

2 Peter 2:3 And by greed and fictitious accounts they will make profit among you, these whose judgment from the first has not been idle and their destruction does not sleep.

Some people may say you’re boasting, but as Pastor Chris always says, "Keep saying it; don’t stop talking it!" Keep declaring who you are

a
fraud is what he should declare lol

Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by newmi(m): 7:09am On Feb 16, 2012
Mabell where are you idle minds have become satans workshop and they have gone on rampage posting rubbish hahaha
Anyway have you read your rhpasody of reality devotional today?
If no, then get you a copy in a moment and you'll be glad you did because am so so edified by it this morning
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by Azibalua(f): 7:35am On Feb 16, 2012
See With Your Heart! · Thursday, February 16th · Page Visits (545)

Pastor Chris

He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end (Ecclesiastes 3:11).

The underlined portion of our opening verse refers to the limitless nature of the human spirit. God has set eternity in the hearts of men so they may have extraordinary capacity to contemplate, envision or see. The word translated "world" above is the Hebrew "olam," which means from vanishing point or eternity. The reason God can relate with man and instruct him to dominate his world is because He has set eternity in man’s spirit. There’s no limit to the extent, reach and capacity to which the human spirit can function.

For example, in Genesis 13:14-15, the Lord said to Abraham: ", Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward: For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed forever." Romans 4:13 reveals that by faith, Abraham encompassed the whole world with his spirit from where he stood; and on that premise, God willed the whole world to him. This shows you can envision and encompass territories, cities, nations and even the whole world in your heart through the power of the Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit can open your understanding for you to become aware and be able to comprehend the wonderful blessings God has prepared for you to enjoy (1 Corinthians 2:12). The principle is: See it inside first—with your heart—the eyes of your spirit. This is beyond seeing with your physical eyes or the imaginative power of your mind. It has to do with the power of the Holy Spirit catapulting you into God’s realm, where your spirit can see as God wants you to see, and interpret what He shows you.

Consciously practise seeing with your heart by meditating on the Word, and contemplating the realities of the heavenly Kingdom, to which you belong. This will make you a creator; a maker and a wonder to your world because of the ability of the Spirit granted you to see things that are hidden to the natural man.

Prayer

Dear Father, I thank you for enlightening the eyes of my understanding to comprehend the immeasurable, unlimited and surpassing greatness of your power at work in me! Thank you for granting me insight into mysteries and secrets, in the deep and intimate knowledge of you, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

f u r t h e r s t u d y: Joel 2:28

Daily Scripture Reading

1 Year Reading Plan : Leviticus 9-10; Mark 2:1-22

2 Year Reading Plan : A cts 11:1-15; Job 9-10
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by newmi(m): 7:53am On Feb 16, 2012
See With Your Heart! (Thursday, February 16th)
He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end (Ecclesiastes 3:11)
The underling portion of our opening verse refers to the limitless nature of the human spirit. God has set eternity in the hearts of men so they may have extraordinary capacity to contemplate, envision or see. The word translated "world" above is the Hebrew "olam", which means from vanishing point or eternity. The reason God can relate with man and instruct him to dominate his world is because He had set eternity in man's spirit. There's no limit to the extent, reach and capacity to which the human spirit can function.
For example, in Genesis 13:14-15, the Lord said to Abraham: ". . . Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westwasd: For all the land which thou seest, to thee will l give it, and to thy seed forever." Romans 4:13 reveals that by faith, Abraham encompassed the whole world with his spirit from where he stood; and on that premise, God willed the whole world to him. This shows you can envision and encompass territories, cities, nations and even the whole world in your heart through the power of the Holy Spirit.
The Holy Spirit can open your understanding for you to become aware and be able to comprehend the wonderful blessings God has prepared for you to enjoy 1 Coribthians 2:12). The principle is: See it inside first-with your heart- the eyes of your spirit. This is beyond seeing with your physical eyes or the imaginative power of your mind. It has to do with the power of the Holy Spirit catapulting you into God's realm, where your spirit can see as God wants you to see, and interpret what He shows you.
Cobsciously practise seeing with your heart by meditating on the Word, and contemplating the realities of the heavenly Kingdom, to which you belong. This will make you a creator; a maker and a wonder to your world because of the abikity of the Spirit granted you to see things that are hidden to the natural man
Prayer: Dear Father, l thank you for enlightening the eyes of my understanding to comprehend the immeasurable, unlimited and surpassing greatness of your power at work in me! Thank you for granting me insight into mysteries and secrets, in the deep and intimate knowledge of you, in Jesus' Name. Amen.
Further Study: Joel 2:28
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by Azibalua(f): 7:55am On Feb 16, 2012
Newmi
Did you type it with your hand
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by Enigma(m): 8:01am On Feb 16, 2012
smiley

Still the hands of Esau and the voice of Jacob.

cool
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by Tsammy: 8:01am On Feb 16, 2012
Azibalua:

Pastor Chris

He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end (Ecclesiastes 3:11).

The underlined portion of our opening verse refers to the limitless nature of the human spirit. God has set eternity in the hearts of men so they may have extraordinary capacity to contemplate, envision or see. The word translated "world" above is the Hebrew "olam," which means from vanishing point or eternity. The reason God can relate with man and
instruct him to dominate his world is because He has set eternity in man’s spirit. There’s no limit to the extent, reach and capacity to which the human spirit can function.

For example, in Genesis 13:14-15, the Lord said to Abraham: ", Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward: For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed forever." Romans 4:13 reveals that by faith, Abraham encompassed the whole world with his spirit from where he stood; and on that premise, God willed the whole world to him. This shows you can envision and encompass territories, cities, nations and even the whole world in your heart through the power of the Holy Spirit.
The Holy Spirit can open your understanding for you to become aware and be able to comprehend the wonderful blessings God has prepared for you to enjoy (1 Corinthians 2:12). The principle is: See it inside first—with your heart—the eyes of your spirit. This is beyond seeing with your physical eyes or the imaginative power of your mind. It has to do with the power of the Holy Spirit catapulting you into God’s realm, where your spirit can see as God wants you to see, and interpret what He shows you.

Consciously practise seeing with your heart by meditating on the Word, and contemplating the realities of the heavenly Kingdom, to which you belong. This will make you a creator; a maker and a wonder to your world because of the ability of the Spirit granted you to see things that are hidden to the natural man.
Prayer

Dear Father, I thank you for enlightening the eyes of my understanding to comprehend the immeasurable, unlimited and surpassing greatness of your power at work in me! Thank you for granting me insight into mysteries and secrets, in the deep and intimate knowledge of you, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Daily Scripture Reading

Thank God for the Word, this means that we can envisage, envision things we want to come to pass and they will. No wonder scripture says, where there's no vision the people perish. Now I know Paul saying I can do all things through Christ that strenghteneth me. Read, study and be inspired, blessed to do great things for God and humanity.
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by mabell: 11:40am On Feb 16, 2012
@tsammy,
Thanks for the rhapsody, I've being having challenges with my network all morning. I've being refreshed already by the rhapsody for today
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by crossman9(m): 1:48pm On Feb 16, 2012
this was the same message 3 months ago in in your little book ill post this again to show you people don’t you see it is old messages you’re getting nothing new

Pastor Chris

The underlined portion of our opening verse refers to the limitless nature of the human spirit. God has set eternity in the hearts of men so they may have extraordinary capacity to contemplate, envision or see. The word translated "world" above is the Hebrew "olam," which means from vanishing point or eternity. The reason God can relate with man and
instruct him to dominate his world is because He has set eternity in man’s spirit. There’s no limit to the extent, reach and capacity to which the human spirit can function.

Prayer

Daily Scripture Reading

Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 16, 2012
@Azibalua

where have you been? welcome back!

@crossman

i love your pictures grin. keep them coming.
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by crossman9(m): 5:17am On Feb 17, 2012
Made For His Glory
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam?
« #233 on: Today at 11:24:11 AM »
Made For His Glory · wednesday, February 15th · Page Visits (1,038) Pastor Anita For we are God’s [own] handiwork (His workmanship), recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live] (Ephesians 2:10 AMP). One of the biggest and most inspiring truths of the Gospel ever to be communicated to us is that as Christians, we’re actually God’s reproduction; His handiwork! You’re His excellently created masterpiece. This ought to stir faith in your heart and make you value yourself more. To think that God created you, and ordained you to a life of eternal fruitfulness and
1. productivity, even though humbling, is absolutely worth shouting about! 2. God has never made a failure;
3. that He gave birth to you means you’re a success already.
4 . Sickness, poverty, disease, death and defeat are not consistent with your life;
5. they’re not part of your "spiritual DNA."
6. God made you for His glory;
7. therefore your life is to the praise and glory of His Name;
8. never look down on yourself.
9. You’re the glory of God.
10 . It doesn’t matter what your experiences may have been; believe and receive the Word of God to you today.
Refuse and refute any description that tends to portray you otherwise. Call yourself what God has called you.
11. He has made you healthy, victorious,
12. super-intelligent,
13. prosperous, strong, influential and rich!
14 . Therefore, say "Yes, Lord, I’m what you say I am. I’m healthy, victorious, super-intelligent, prosperous, strong, influential and rich!" 15. Believe and keep talking like this everyday!
16. Some people may say you’re boasting,
17. but as Pastor Chris always says, "Keep saying it; don’t stop talking it!"
18. Keep declaring who you are; you’re God’s best.
19. He gave birth to you to show you off as first-class and the crown of all His creation
(James 1:18). You’re called to display the virtues and perfections of divinity! You were made for His glory and perfected for the good life! Confession 20. My life is for the glory of God! I’m created for success and the good life;
21. I have in me the indestructible life,
22. therefore I can never be defeated!
23. I walk in health, victory, prosperity and strength today,
24. because the Greater One lives in me! f u r t h e r s t u d y: 1 Peter 2:9; Philippians 4:13; James 1:18 Daily Scripture Reading 1 Year Reading Plan : Leviticus 8; Mark 1:21-45 2 Year Reading Plan : A cts 10:32-48; Job 7-8

Rhapsody of realities and the false teaching of Christ Embassy
Date 15th February 2012 Wednesday
1 “Productivity”
Key word here “Productivity” this reveals the true mind set of the church and the pastors in charge of it is all about production and making more of an increasing faith in the almighty manna, which is money,  their language is clear and truly revealing as Someone once said:
Dr Samuel Johnson Born on 18 September 1709 "Language is the dress of thought"
This shows the true version of their Christianity and it is a business model to these “Spiritual Entrepreneurs"
Their own speech and language betrays them and tells us a hidden truth about them?
2. God has never made a failure; 3. that He gave birth to you means you’re a success already.
1 Thessalonians 2:18 For we wanted to come to you-certainly I, Paul, did, again and again-but Satan stopped us.
See even apostle Paul was stop he failed sometimes proof for those who doubt me
On a good note this is positive and a welcoming thought, we all need encouragement in times of darkness, but what we don’t need is a false representation of the word truth which this statement reveals it is a “Think Positive Gospel” but it is not the “Gospel of Christ” and Jesus told us in the world we would have tribulation but be of good cheer I have overcome the world.
John 16:33 "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."
But there is hope here in this passage, but there is also tribulation which is a fact of life in this world, but in “Christ Embassy” you as a child of God you will never have this because your born again and you are gods which is a lie, one (you are not a gods) we are “god like beings” second there is not one apostle that did not have trouble or tribulations
The key word here is tribulation how can you be a success if you were told you would have tribulation which would lead to sickness and pain and suffering unclothedness and poverty like Jesus said we would have the poor always with us but me meaning Jesus you shall not always have?
4. Sickness, poverty, disease, death and defeat are not consistent with your life;
Now I know the next comment I will get is this I will be called a baby who is in “Spiritual Darkness” but the apostle Paul was sick and there is many cases in the bible where people where sick and they were believers there was an article in the December issue on the 15th as well saying much the same thing this is more than likely ill-conceived attempt at spiritual regurgitation bring up the same old thing over and over again?
But I would say I have a book that commands us to have “None of These Lies” and it is none other than the “Holy Bible” its self the embodiment of truth?
Here is a list of things and the reason why you get sick according to the this church “Teaching and Thinking” and there reasoning for being “Sick”  is this, it could be the fact that I am not “Speak in Tongues” enough or you’re not “Born Again” or “Backsliding” or your “Understanding is Lacking” in regards to the word of God, or you’re not in the “Vine” meaning “Christ” because children of God and “Zion” don’t get “Sick” even lol the “Paul the Apostle” was “Sick” which some translation call “illness” “infirmities” and others call it “Weakness” and others call “Sickness” yet he was a child of “Zion” according to “Christ Embassy” teaching yet the “Paul the Apostle” was sick?
Here is Brief History of the Apostle’s Pauls Sickness
“Formatia trans sicere educatorum” the Latin means  “Enter All Ye Who Seek Knowledge”
Here is the proof for the unlearned in the church, from the bible, the foundation of all knowledge.
Pauls Vision on the Road to Damascus

(KJV) Acts 9:3 And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:

(KJV) Acts 9:4 And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?

(KJV) Acts 9:5 And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

(KJV) Acts 9:6 And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.

(KJV) Acts 9:7 And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man.

(KJV) Acts 9:8 And Saul arose from the earth; and when his eyes were opened, he saw no man: but they led him by the hand, and brought him into Damascus.

(KJV) Acts 9:9 And he was three days without sight, and neither did eat nor drink.

(KJV) Acts 9:10 And there was a certain disciple at Damascus, named Ananias; and to him said the Lord in a vision, Ananias. And he said, Behold, I am here, Lord.

(KJV) Acts 9:11 And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the street which is called Straight, and enquire in the house of Judas for one called Saul, of Tarsus: for, behold, he prayeth,

(KJV) Acts 9:12 And hath seen in a vision a man named Ananias coming in, and putting his hand on him, that he might receive his sight.

(KJV) Acts 9:13 Then Ananias answered, Lord, I have heard by many of this man, how much evil he hath done to thy saints at Jerusalem:

(KJV) Acts 9:14 And here he hath authority from the chief priests to bind all that call on thy name.

(KJV) Acts 9:15 But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:

(KJV) Acts 9:16 For I will shew him how great things he must suffer for my name's sake.

(KJV) Acts 9:17 And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house; and putting his hands on him said, Brother Saul, the Lord, even Jesus, that appeared unto thee in the way as thou camest, hath sent me, that thou mightiest receive thy sight, and be filled with the Holy Ghost.

(KJV) Acts 9:18 And immediately there fell from his eyes as it had been scales: and he received sight forthwith, and arose, and was baptized.

This is where Paul got his illness from which is proof positive?

(KJV) 2 Corinthians11:30 If I must needs glory, I will glory of the things which concern mine infirmities.

(NIV) 2 Corinthians 12:5 I will boast about a man like that, but I will not boast about myself, except about my weaknesses.

(NIV) 2 Corinthians 12:6 Even if I should choose to boast, I would not be a fool, because I would be speaking the truth. But I refrain, so no one will think more of me than is warranted by what I do or say.

(NIV) 2 Corinthians 12:7 To keep me from becoming conceited because of these surpassingly great revelations, there was given me a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me.

(NIV) 2 Corinthians 12:8 Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me.

(NIV) 2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

(KJV) 2 Corinthians 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
(NIV) 1 Timothy 1:15 Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners—of whom I am the worst.
(KJV) 1 Timothy 1:15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

(NIV) Galatians 4:13 As you know, it was because of an illness that I first preached the gospel to you.

(NIV) Galatians 4:14 Even though my illness was a trial to you, you did not treat me with contempt
or scorn. Instead, you welcomed me as if I were an angel of God, as if I were Christ Jesus himself.

(NIV) 1 Timothy 5:23 Stop drinking only water, and use a little wine because of your stomach and your frequent illnesses.

(NIV)  Thessalonians 2:17 But, brothers, when we were torn away from you for a short time (in person, not in thought), out of our intense longing we made every effort to see you.

(NIV)  Thessalonians 2:18 For we wanted to come to you-- certainly I, Paul, did, again and again-- but Satan stopped us.

(NIV)  Thessalonians 2:19 For what is our hope, our joy, or the crown in which we will glory in the presence of our Lord Jesus when he comes? Is it not you?

(NIV)  Thessalonians 2:20 Indeed, you are our glory and joy.

5. they’re not part of your "spiritual DNA."

Well Spirit does not have “D.N.A” this is preposterous to think along these lines only the very spiritually ignorant would even use such Crude metaphors, because the word of God, tells you clearly spirit is not based on the physical but on the spirit its self, spirit can only give birth to spirit as the book of john states clearly as the passages reveals below:
(NIV) John 3:6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit[b] gives birth to spirit.
God is Spirit
John 4:24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth."
But the physical is a shadow of things to come that is why the tabernacle was built in such a way to give representation to the heavenly tabernacle but to say spirit has “D.N.A” which It has “NOT” the term “D.N.A” (Deoxyribonucleic acid)
(NIV) John 3:6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit[b] gives birth to spirit.

2 Corinthians 3:17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
2 Corinthians 4:4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.
2 Corinthians 4:6 For God, who said, "Let light shine out of darkness," made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ.
1 John 3:2 Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when he appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is.

What will we be like when he comes Jesus Christ that is easy to see the bible spells it out clear as crystal the answer is and “angel” or better put “Spirit Beings” but notice he did not say Gods like he teaches? And we will be god like beings

Mark 12:25For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.
So this exposes (Pastor Anita Oyakhilome) “her school girl errors” in her teaching and these people writing are meant to be the very best of the spiritual crop this only reveals there ignorance and poor
quality of teaching where did she get her understanding from and (Pastor Chris Oyakhilome) get his (P.H.D) from it does not even tell you what it is in meaning his (P.H.D) it could be pluming for all we know?

6. God made you for His glory; 7. therefore your life is to the praise and glory of His Name;

This is wrong we were “made to give him glory” and not made for his glory; even thou God he gets glory from us he does not need a thing from man, but I know this is classic “Christ Embassy” teaching from (Pastor Chris Oyakhilome) but the bible reveals another story all together? Here is a passage below showing clearly Gods mind in this matter once again over ruling man kind thinking
(NIV) Isaiah 42:8 I am the LORD, that is My name; And My glory I will not give to another, Nor My praise to carved images.--
This passage show God does not share his glory with no one
This shows clear what (Pastor Chris Oyakhilome) is doing is usurping the very glory of God for himself and the members of the church and the people are so charmed with the school boy smile they don’t see how terrible his deception is it is utter blasphemy to the highest order?

Coupling it with his other teaching on “we are gods” which is also another  “false teaching” based on partly wrong translation form the “Masoretic text” it actually says “we are god like beings” in the Hebrew I know I have translated this myself using a computer?

Psalms Chapter 82 תְּהִלִּים
ו  אֲנִי-אָמַרְתִּי, אֱלֹהִים אַתֶּם;    וּבְנֵי עֶלְיוֹן כֻּלְּכֶם. 6 I said: Ye are godlike beings, and all of you sons of the Most High.
(KJV) Psalms 82:6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

This shows now the clear ignorance of these people who don’t even know there bibles nor do they run after truth like there life’s depend on it, because your life does depend on it? There nothing more than slick business people, making dims into dollars out of the precious truth of the Gospel there dims turning into dimwits and there nothing more blind guides, there not even theologies and they carve up the word like it a Sunday roast at the meal table? Devouring it for personal gain?

8. never look down on yourself.
This is part of another teaching which he (Pastor Chris Oyakhilome) says your made in the image of God so don’t speak against Gods workman ship this is to silence reason in the person so you will not question anyone in the church hence, he is mentally disarming you in short your put in metal chains and become a spiritual slave to their ministry?
9. You’re the glory of God.
(K.J.V) 1 Corinthians 1:26-31 (Romans 15:17).

(K.J.V)  (Romans 15:17). 
1 Corinthians 1:26-31
King James Version (KJV)
26For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:
27But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
28And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:
29That no flesh should glory in his presence.
30But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:
31That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

16. (K.J.V)  (Romans 15:17). 
Romans 15:17
King James Version (KJV)
17I have therefore whereof I may glory through Jesus Christ in those things which pertain to God.

This is got be said this is the most blasphemies thing I have ever heard coming out of a man’s mouth this is the same as Satan did, he said I will be like the most high he will exalt himself above the most high God throne? Satan wanted to get all the glory for himself he was not content with being number 3 covering angel he had to hatched a plan to take the throne of God?
(KJV) Isaiah 14:13 For you have said in your heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the farthest sides of the north:
(NIV) Isaiah 14:13 You said in your heart, "I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of the sacred mountain
Now we know that some blasphemies can be forgiven but I would charge anyone to never do it in the first place and this call yourself the glory of God is an abomination 
Shekinah (alternative transliterations Shekinah, Shechinah, Shekina, Shechina, Schechinah, שכינה) is the English spelling of a grammatically feminine Hebrew word that means the dwelling or settling, and is used to denote the dwelling or settling divine presence of God, especially in the Temple in Jerusalem. It also means the presence of God in where his spirit comes down tabernacle it translates as “Glory”
Glory (from the Latin gloria, "fame, renown"wink is used to denote the manifestation of God's presence in the Christian religious tradition. God's glory is often associated with visible displays of light, e.g. thunderbolts, fire, brightness.
quote] "Glory" is one of the most common words in scripture. In the Old Testament, the word is used to translate several Hebrew words, including Hod (הוד) and kabod; and in the New Testament it is used to translate the Greek word doxa (δόξα). The Hebrew word kabod (K-B-D) originally means "weight" or "heaviness." The same word is then used to express importance, honor, and majesty. Greek versions of the Hebrew Bible translated this concept with the word doxa, which was then used extensively in the New Testament as well. Doxa originally means "judgment, opinion", and by extension, "good reputation, honor". Assuming that these various words and uses should refer to a single underlying concept, St. Augustine renders it as clara notitia cumlaude, "brilliant celebrities  with praise".
[/quote]

These words above and there terms are now explained for the layman to understand we can now see this is not based on the scripture?
“We cannot be the glory of God” and this is clearly a false teaching and “Blasphemy” and this is leading to idolatry which there introducing through
(NIV) Matthew 12:31 And so I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.
Once again here is another scripture showing God does not share his glory
And God goes further and says it has to do with profaning his name
For how should My name be profaned? And I will not give My glory to another.--
Isaiah 48:11 For My own sake, for My own sake, I will do it; For how should My name be profaned? And I will not give My glory to another.--
And before the usual we are his radiance and glory like they teach in the church this scripture show the Son is the radiance of God's glory read it this is clear?

(NIV) Hebrews 1:3 The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.
KJV) Hebrews 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high: [/quote
This is another attempted with your demigod to make himself a god and now shows there is no level he tries excel and exalt himself to if he keeps teaching and claiming he is the glory of God then he is an antichrist?
[quote] 2 Thessalonians 2:4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God's temple, proclaiming himself to be God.
Read the rest of this chapter yourself and it will become clear (2 Thessalonians 2smiley
10.  It doesn’t matter what your experiences may have been; believe and receive the Word of God to you today. Refuse and refute any description that tends to portray you otherwise.
This is telling the members you don’t listen to your circumstance and people that is how some in the church would translate this passage here.
11.  Call yourself what God has called you. He has made you healthy, victorious, 12 .  super-intelligent, 13. prosperous, strong, influential and rich!
This is a joke seeing they can’t even reason out the word of truth in scripture
12 .  super-intelligent
14. Therefore, say "Yes, Lord, I’m what you say I am. I’m healthy, victorious, super-intelligent, prosperous, strong, influential and rich!"

1 Thessalonians 2:18 For we wanted to come to you-certainly I, Paul, did, again and again-but Satan stopped us.
14. Therefore, say "Yes,
This is called the power of suggestion telling you; what to think this I mind over matter?

Cogito ergo sum (French: "Je pense donc je suis"; English: "I think, therefore I am"wink is a philosophical Latin statement proposed by René Descartes. The simple meaning of the phrase is that someone wondering whether or not he or she exists is, in and of itself, proof that something, an "I", exists to do the thinking — However this "I" is not the more or less permanent person we call "I". It may be that the something that thinks is purely momentary, and not the same as the something which has a different thought the next moment.

This is simple I thinking therefore “I think so I am” this is one “O” one philosophy here for the simple?

Pavlov effect the virtual bell on the cash machine gets rung for the members with the key words below:

14. He has made you healthy,

victorious,

super-intelligent

prosperous

strong

influential and rich

14. ! Therefore, say "Yes, Lord, I’m what you say I am. I’m healthy, victorious, super-intelligent, prosperous, strong, influential and rich!"

This is nothing more than some person using the carrot and stick for the donkey routine?
(NIV) Luke 12:15 Then he said to them, "Watch out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; a man's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions."
There being conditioned and they don’t know it very sad

15. Believe and keep talking like this everyday!

16. Some people may say you’re boasting,
#
16,  (K.J.V) 1 Corinthians 1:26-31

1 Corinthians 1:26-31
King James Version (KJV)
26For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:
27But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
28And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:
29That no flesh should glory in his presence.
30But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:
31That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

16. (K.J.V)  (Romans 15:17). 
Romans 15:17
King James Version (KJV)
17I have therefore whereof I may glory through Jesus Christ in those things which pertain to God.

(NIV) Romans 3:27 Where, then, is boasting? It is excluded. On what principle? On that of
Observing the law? No, but on that of faith.

(NIV) 1 Corinthians 5:6 Your boasting is not good. Don't you know that a little yeast works through the whole batch of dough?

(NIV) 2 Corinthians 11:16 I repeat: Let no one take me for a fool. But if you do, then receive me just as you would a fool, so that I may do a little boasting.

(NIV) James 4:16 As it is, you boast and brag. All such boasting is evil.

(NIV) 1 John 2:16 For everything in the world the cravings of sinful man, the lust of his eyes and the boasting of what he has and does--comes not from the Father but from the world.

17 but as Pastor Chris always says, "Keep saying it; don’t stop talking it!"

18. Keep declaring who you are;

This reveals the minds set of all these Christ Embassy people chasing a treasure pot at the end of rainbow they may as well believe in “little Green Leprechaun”

19. He gave birth to you to show you off as first-class and the crown of all His creation
Psalm 8:4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?
Hebrews 2:6 But one in a certain place testified, saying, What is man, that thou art mindful of him? or the son of man, that thou visitest him?

Confession
20. My life is for the glory of God! I’m created for success and the good life;
21. I have in me the indestructible life,
22. therefore I can never be defeated!
23. I walk in health, victory, prosperity and strength today, because the Greater One lives in me!
[quote]22.  therefore I can never be defeated! I walk in health, victory, prosperity and strength today, because the Greater One lives in me!

[/quote]

Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by PA1982(f): 10:23am On Feb 17, 2012
crossman9:

this was the same message 3 months ago in in your little book ill post this again to show you people don’t you see it is old messages you’re getting nothing new

Thanks for taking the trouble to show just what is behind these religious tracts.
Your investigations of the texts themselves are very good and worth reading.

Now, do we have it clear these aren't BOOKS, but rather religious tracts published on a monthly basis?
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by FXKing2012(m): 11:02am On Feb 17, 2012
PA1982:

Thanks for taking the trouble to show just what is behind these religious tracts.

Now, do we have it clear these aren't BOOKS, but rather religious tracts published on a monthly basis?

Why is it that you people just dont get it? Does it matter how many times the same message is preached? Somebody may not get it the 1st time a message was preached or perhaps the person's spirit wasnt ready or wasnt alert the 1st time it was preached. So when the person hears it again and again, then it finally sinks into the person.
Before I got born again same message of salvation was preached to me over and over again.

Why do u expend so much energy on irrelevances?

And as for crossman9, he's only an obsessed young man who seem lost.
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by Azibalua(f): 11:12am On Feb 17, 2012
PA1982:

Read for yourself and stop basing your judgement on someones idea
@ cross man
1-  we are the glory of god believe it or not it remains the truth

2 Corinthians 3:18
18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, [even] as by the Spirit of the Lord.

2- there is nothing wrong in repeating scriptures. The word of god is same but remains fresh everyday and yes can be used everyday in the same or different ways this does not prove that the ROR is the not printed monthly
3-  God does not give birth to failures  , don't know why those sounds too big for you to understand;

John 10:10
10 The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it aoverflows).

Does this  symbolise any form of failure?
I could go on and on ,but let this sink into you
Your explanation of the ROR is very fake and shows lack of spirituality,
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by Azibalua(f): 11:17am On Feb 17, 2012
FXKing2012:

And as for crossman9, he's only an obsessed young man who seem lost.

2 Corinthians 4:4
4 Satan, who is the god of this evil world, has made him blind, unable to see the glorious light of the Gospel that is shining upon him or to understand the amazing message we preach about the glory of Christ, who is God.
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by PA1982(f): 11:19am On Feb 17, 2012
Azibalua:

Read for yourself and stop basing your judgement on someones idea

I do read for myself. The thing is, I read more than religious tracts.

Your explanation of the ROR is very fake and shows lack of spirituality,

I disagree with you. Reading, questioning and thinking have to be part of the spiritual experience.
Insults do not.

FXKing2012:

Why is it that you people just dont get it? Does it matter how many times the same message is preached? Somebody may not get it the 1st time a message was preached or perhaps the person's spirit wasnt ready or wasnt alert the 1st time it was preached. So when the person hears it again and again, then it finally sinks into the person.
Before I got born again same message of salvation was preached to me over and over again.

Why do u expend so much energy on irrelevances?

And as for crossman9, he's only
an obsessed young man who seem lost.

Ah, FXKing2012, we can alway count on you to misunderstand any thread, even your own!

You've got the wrong end of the stick, you know.
The point is that the parishioners of the church claim ROR is a book with a readership rivaled only by the Bible.
This a spurious claim.

an obsessed young man who seem lost.
Do give us the advantage of your rebuttal of his analysis, please!
Not just insults.

1 Like

Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by inedi: 11:21am On Feb 17, 2012
My Rhapsody, my book of reality, the best devotional in the world, our messenger Angel, we will pay any amount for you, it's because you are a success that's why you can be talked about by every one. Thank you pastor Chris and Pastor Anita, for being a blessing to this generation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion / Church Sends Man Letter For Refusing To Pay Dues / Mbaka At The Innoson Kiara Academy Nnewi Graduation Of Ex Militants (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 228
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.