Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? (38388 Views)

REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014 / Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional And More Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by crossman9(m): 7:08pm On May 24, 2013
you don't need this spiritaul junk to read the word of truth from back to front that is like adding to the word of truth the bible is perfect? read it, put this rubish in the bin or heat your home with it burn it
Joagbaje:

That's a pure facts, it's helps you to read your entire bible back to back in one year.

2 Likes

Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by osaxx: 7:14am On Jun 02, 2013
How can people just b criticising blindly or is it that knowledgeable people don't visit nairaland. This thread is full of haters not constructive Critics. Everything u accuse the man of God for and CEC. Is thesame in your church,ask your pastor incase you are blind and deaf to know, RCCG,winners,deeper life,jehovah all big churches have their own version of ROR and it is for sale not free,Gideon bible was paid by people in america to be given free in poorer countries,ROR is paid by members to be given free in other countries,thesame with ROR bible.

RCCG,winners etc also pay tithe,offering,seeds etc the only difference is that CEC ROR is making more impact as the water covereth the sea. You choose to hate CEC,because pastor chris has refuse to be static like your church. today ROR is the most widely read book ever existed the world over after the bible, the pride of africa evangelism to the world(ROR).

Just accept the fact that your criticism cannot stop pastor chris n CEC from doing great work for God. You have been in your critic business against pastor chris since you were born,instead of pastor chris going down, he is instead being promoted by God. Aint you tired of working for the devil. Just accept Jesus christ as you lord and saviour,you will be saved.
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by osaxx: 7:14am On Jun 02, 2013
How can people just b criticising blindly or is it that knowledgeable people don't visit nairaland. This thread is full of haters not constructive Critics. Everything u accuse the man of God for and CEC. Is thesame in your church,ask your pastor incase you are blind and deaf to know, RCCG,winners,deeper life,jehovah all big churches have their own version of ROR and it is for sale not free,Gideon bible was paid by people in america to be given free in poorer countries,ROR is paid by members to be given free in other countries,thesame with ROR bible.

RCCG,winners etc also pay tithe,offering,seeds etc the only difference is that CEC ROR is making more impact as the water covereth the sea. You choose to hate CEC,because pastor chris has refuse to be static like your church. today ROR is the most widely read book ever existed the world over after the bible, the pride of africa evangelism to the world(ROR).

Just accept the fact that your criticism cannot stop pastor chris n CEC from doing great work for God. You have been in your critic business against pastor chris since you were born,instead of pastor chris going down, he is instead being promoted by God. Aint you tired of working for the devil. Just accept Jesus christ as you lord and saviour,you will be saved.
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by crossman9(m): 12:58am On Nov 21, 2013
another mindless drone with no truth in him pastor Chris does not know the bible he is a blind guide

osaxx: How can people just b criticising blindly or is it that knowledgeable people don't visit nairaland. This thread is full of

haters not constructive Critics. Everything u accuse the man of God for and CEC. Is thesame in your church,ask your pastor incase you are blind and deaf to know, RCCG,winners,deeper life,jehovah all big churches have their own version of ROR and it is for sale not free,Gideon bible was paid by people in america to be given free in poorer countries,ROR is paid by members to be given free in other countries,thesame with ROR bible.

Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by ATMC(f): 5:34am On Nov 21, 2013
lmao!^^
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by ATMC(f): 5:41am On Nov 21, 2013
@osaxx...you make me laugh. i ask you a question, what makes you think pastor chris is going up? lol...a lot of people have left christ embassy church, the ones that are still there are lukewarm and as a matter of factly the only people still helping are people from outside nigeria but in due time their eyes will open...btw you make me shake my head in that you spoke at length concerning pastor chris in your post but concerning jesus you said few lines lol...you dont know, you are a nepios! lmfao!!
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by vooks: 8:35am On Nov 19, 2014
I like this GreyBeard guy, very honest questions

GreyBeard:
Let me be very clear. I have no interest in launching attacks against any particular church or any particular man of God however I have no doubt that some zealots may consider this post as such,  Be that as it may, what I am seeking to understand is the system that Rhapsody of Realities (ROR) operates in and I am willing to stand corrected if the information I have been given is wrong.

Now here is my perception of what happens in the ROR world from my conversations with some committed Christ Embassy members:

(1) RORs are written by Psts Chris and Anita monthly
(2) RORs are published/printed
(3) Each ROR is paid for in cash by church members
(4) The church members who bought them distribute them for free.

Now what is wrong with this picture? Well lets break it down further:

Each month, the actual printing of the RORs are paid for by the church. The church gets its money from its members in the form of offers, tithes etc. So in other words, the church members collectively pay for printing this material.
The newly printed RORs are now sold back to the same members for more of their cash. The justification for this is that printing isn't free. But its been paid for already by the church using money given to it by the members. So in other words, the church members are paying for the RORs TWICE - before giving it out for free.

But that's not all,

One of the church members I spoke to insisted that Pastor Chris himself owns the publishing company that the church pays to publish and print the ROR. If this is true (and I hope it's not) then it means that he will be making a personal profit on each copy of ROR sold. Also, Psts Chris and Anita are the sole authors so they will by law personally own all royalties and other authoring rights of the ROR into perpetuity.

So if we put this all together what we get is Psts Chris and Anita authoring and publishing material which they (strongly) encourage their church members to pay for TWICE (once indirectly in tithes, offerings etc and once directly to the publishers - Psts Chris & Anita themselves) before any one sees it for free.

Now to me, if it looks like a scam and it smells like a scam, then what is it. . . ?

Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by Karlsmith: 9:51pm On Aug 27, 2018
Well first of all, i haven't read all the comments. Now, it is a pathetic state "people" leave themselves in when they let their minds to be over whelmed by religion. House of business? Your offering can't make anyone rich. How much do you give? Now notice the word i used, "give". You don't pay offering, you give it, not to man but to God. Your offerings and tithes keep you alive at the very least. If you don't want to give, don't give. No one ever forced you. You aren't an advocate for the people who love to give, they didn't ask for your help. Either you mind your business, or you join the giving, because you'll be held accountable for every little one you cause to fall. Stop being religious, when you take GOD's Business as your business, you'll give because use you love him. Now i don't expect you to understand these words, you aren't capable of recognizing truth, not your fault. But take this, mind your business for your life's sake.
Re: Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? by nep2ra(m): 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2019
IT IS A SCAM.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Church Sends Man Letter For Refusing To Pay Dues / Mbaka At The Innoson Kiara Academy Nnewi Graduation Of Ex Militants (Photos) / Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.