Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts (19652 Views)

Never Seen Pictures Of Ojukwu's Burial / Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites / Ojukwu's Burial Runs Into Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by phreakabit(m): 11:54am On Feb 02, 2012
Material needed to build an AUTONOV replica

1, Green Paint

2, Red paint

3, Wheel barrows ( x2 )

4,louvre (x4)

5, Head lamps  or Torch light

6, AC Fan(Optional)

7, An Oluwole certificate to a  Ph.D. degree ( A necessity)
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by phreakabit(m): 11:59am On Feb 02, 2012
ak4God:

So far with my experience on this forum, i ve come to noticed that some of the contributors on issues hear are either Jobless,fraustrated or tribalist Nigerian, They have nothing to contribute than to condemn.If not,how on earth ll a sensible person state that AWORI is not Yorubaland, Its like saying Enugu people are not Igbo,or Anambra re not, You talking of oil have you forgetten that Ondo State is one of the oil Producing state in Nigeria?So contributors.i advise your contributions should always be constructive and not destructive,

AT the moment the only OIL gotten from Ondo state is PALM OIL at a very minimal quantity. Not sufficient for exportation, so only used for eating yam and bushmeat (possum AKA Ekute ) in Akure .
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by chino11(m): 12:00pm On Feb 02, 2012
Yoruba inhumanity to Yoruba cool cool

Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by phreakabit(m): 12:04pm On Feb 02, 2012
^^^^^^ LOL. . . .  That guy looks very Yoruba . BTW why do they like selling out and  killing themselves ? Eeya Bola Ige.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Wily2wily: 12:05pm On Feb 02, 2012
nay wah, Who killed Bola Ige?
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by 9jaIhail(m): 12:09pm On Feb 02, 2012
See how you foolish Yoruba's always don't mind your business.agboros
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by ak47mann(m): 12:15pm On Feb 02, 2012
poor bola ige may your soul rest in peace cry is very sad you came to this world as a yaribaman if not, you could have been living with us 2day your people sold you out as usual,you should ask GOD why sending you to this earth as a yaribaman,is it fair sad sad sad
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Wily2wily: 12:24pm On Feb 02, 2012
Yorubas are expert in selling out their own people,
Please who sold Awolowo out?
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by chino11(m): 12:46pm On Feb 02, 2012
AK nwanne mu kedu ije? I think awoalowoa was either poisoned by his own people or that he purposely drank 'otapiapia'
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Igwe9(m): 12:48pm On Feb 02, 2012
una no go kill person for laughter for here, grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by chino11(m): 12:50pm On Feb 02, 2012
Yoroobas are use to this piggery life style.  grin grin

Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by executinal(m): 12:55pm On Feb 02, 2012
na who dey talk to my people here? if i release my brother war go burst out for NL, [size=18pt]UNA NO SEE SAY MY BROTHERS DEY VEX FOR UNA INSULT TO MY PEOPLE[/size]angry angry angry angry

Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by executinal(m): 12:57pm On Feb 02, 2012
chino11:

Yoroobas are use to this piggery life style.  grin grin
shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by kizito96(m): 12:58pm On Feb 02, 2012
He deserves it
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by chino11(m): 1:02pm On Feb 02, 2012
Yoruba leaders were bribed by the ordinary almajiri boko haram for slaughtering abioala: It suckxx to sit beside Yorubas.

"Major Hamza Al-Mustapha, former Chief Security Officer (CSO) to the late Head of State, Sani Abacha, made startling disclosures in court on Monday on how Abacha and Moshood Abiola were killed in 1998.

He said former Head of State, Abdulsalami Abubakar, offered huge sums of money to Yoruba leaders to appease them over Abiola's death.

Abacha died on June 8, 1998, and Abiola, winner of the Presidential election held on June 12, 1993, died in incarceration on July 7, 1998."

http://allafrica.com/stories/201108020817.html
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Wily2wily: 1:08pm On Feb 02, 2012
I dey remember Kakafo , dey Big Big Man Abiola always a happy man, like to have Fun, every time smiles are on his face, if Abiola dance here u like him more and more, a a man who love his people,ooooh God. May his perfect Soul Rest In Peace.
Please Who Sold Abiola out to Hausa/Fulani? remember me
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by yiladogo: 1:37pm On Feb 02, 2012
So MASSOB are the government in southeast, so why are they including the south-south states exactly? why not just declare a public holiday in the whole country. So we can all rest.

see if you guys want to bury the guy, bury him and stop making a big spectacle of the whole thing. You guys didn't make this much noise when we all buried our first president Late Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe Whom I consider to have been a greater leader.
No offense to anyone intended.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by airmark(m): 3:32pm On Feb 02, 2012
IBOS are CLOWNS.

They wanna shut down SOUTH SOUTH cos of OJUKWU!. This is n't pomposity it is ST.UPIDITY.
I thought Uwazuruike was sensible by advising IBOS in the north to come back home, now i can see he is also as 'brainless' as other IBO leaders. I know SS leaders would be laughing at this ignominous statement. IBO sucks. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by ekwynwa: 3:38pm On Feb 02, 2012
IKEMBA WE LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
make e dey pain some people wella wella grin grin grin grin
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by nagoma(m): 3:39pm On Feb 02, 2012
Please be logical for once.The SE cannot contain the Igbo's and despite the present crisis (affecting all people Igbo and non Igbo) your brethen cannot and will not leave the North because they are happier there and together with the northerners they will bring peace to the region.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by ekwynwa: 3:41pm On Feb 02, 2012
nagoma:

Please be logical for once.The SE cannot contain the Igbo's and despite the present crisis (affecting all people Igbo and non Igbo) your brethen cannot and will not leave the North because they are happier their and together with the northerners they will bring peace to the region.

allow SS to reply they can read. are you SS
IKEMBA WE LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
e dey pain som people wella wella grin
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by ekwynwa: 3:42pm On Feb 02, 2012
airmark:

IBOS are CLOWNS.

They wanna shut down SOUTH SOUTH cos of OJUKWU!. This is n't pomposity it is ST.UPIDITY.
I thought Uwazuruike was sensible by advising IBOS in the north to come back home, now i can see he is also as 'brainless' as other IBO leaders. I know SS leaders would be laughing at this ignominous statement. IBO sucks. embarassed embarassed embarassed

allow SS to reply they can read. are you SS. Clown Stalker
IKEMBA WE LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
e dey pain som people wella wella
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by htajz: 3:58pm On Feb 02, 2012
if we are getting public holiday that day i dont think anybody in the south south will complain , yorubas and their handout begging protest caused nigerian a week of stay at home so i dont see why they are getting high blood pressure over a day of stay at home. really topics like this should never be a big deal,students and workers will be most glad to get a day break.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Demdem(m): 4:02pm On Feb 02, 2012
htajz:

if we are getting public holiday that day i dont think anybody in the south south will complain , yorubas and their handout begging protest caused nigerian a week of stay at home so i dont see why they are getting high blood pressure over a day of stay at home. really topics like this should never be a big deal,students and workers will be most glad to get a day break.

U dont think. sorry my friend, u are out of touch with the realities on ground. We all shall live beyond this day.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by dayokanu(m): 4:51pm On Feb 02, 2012
Akan:

i can understand shutting down the South East if thats what they want to do. But crossing the border to the South South? what da fv?ck for? South South do not affiliate with the South East for fuv?k sake!!!!!. Igbos know ur boundaries!!!!!

[size=18pt]Abeg tell Igbos to stay in their cursed lands and stop attaching themselves to SS

Yoruba man: Let all region stay on their own. SW stay on your own, SE stay on your own SS stay on your own

Igbo parasite: No way, We cant stay on our own we must die with SS, Our land is cursed we need SS. We are related to Edo, itsekiri, Ijaw, Urhobo[/size]
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by larikky: 5:01pm On Feb 02, 2012
The SE can stay at home because their person is being buried but the SS cannot stay at home cos we have nothing to do with this man Ojukwu.
Ojukwu fought for the SE and not for the SS.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Afam4eva(m): 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2012
larikky:

The SE can stay at home because their person is being buried but the SS cannot stay at home cos we have nothing to do with this man Ojukwu.
Ojukwu fought for the SE and not for the SS.

Are there no Igbos in SS? Thoug i think Uwazuruike should have said Igbos rather than SE and SS.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by manny4life(m): 5:05pm On Feb 02, 2012
Hmm, I can understand about boundary line but how does other people's issue affect some? Let the SS reply back that they are not interested, the decision of SE/SS whether positive or negative necessarily affects the SW or North. embarassed embarassed embarassed.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by oduasolja: 5:22pm On Feb 02, 2012
igbo still dey make me laff.

people wey still dey live for mudhut in 2008 wan dey talk.

u no dey shame , u wan talk about yorubas. go and build arochukwu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiiQ9tpPTHo
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AiiQ9tpPTHo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by ekwynwa: 5:24pm On Feb 02, 2012
dayokanu:

[size=18pt]Abeg tell Igbos to stay in their cursed lands and stop attaching themselves to SS

Yoruba man: Let all region stay on their own. SW stay on your own, SE stay on your own SS stay on your own

Igbo parasite: No way, We cant stay on our own we must die with SS, Our land is cursed we need SS. We are related to Edo, itsekiri, Ijaw, Urhobo[/size]

this thread is for SS/SE aliens should buzz off tongue
IKEMBA WE LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
E dey pain some people wella wella
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by ekwynwa: 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2012
oduasolja:

igbo still dey make me laff.

people wey still dey live for mudhut in 2008 wan dey talk.

u no dey shame , u wan talk about yorubas. go and build arochukwu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiiQ9tpPTHo
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AiiQ9tpPTHo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

‘’Money man dey talk poor man say e get idea’’
Tell me why Yoruba no go vex for IGBO
Igbos are annoyingly (to them) in their faces
Western universities --------- populated by Igbos (lecturers students)
Banking industry another painful kettle of fish
Major markets in Lagos ( Alaba, Tejuosho, etc)
They have taken over trade fair (building multimillion edifices)
Multi million edifices in Festac, Ikoyi, Lekki, Ajah Ojudu, Ogudu, Ajoa Estate, etc (tuning yorubas to tenant in Lagos)
Importation (story for another day)
Clearing and forwarding
Bonded Warehouse
The list is endless
So times I feel for the Yorubas cos the Igbos are in their face with great guts
But what do you expect from a successful people
There is a tiny line bwt self confidence and arrogance
I think the Igbos stand for later but unfortunately it rubs off the wrong way to their Yoruba neighbors and the Igbos in turn sees their actions as unfriendly.
Mine 2 kobo
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by ocelot2006(m): 5:30pm On Feb 02, 2012
Did that clown just say he'll shut down the SS for Ojuckwu's burial. Lol! ,Mehn I laugh in annang. Wetin concern us with your dead leader? If you want to mourn his death, good for you. But DO NOT drag us into it. Na by force?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

N172bn Fraud Cases Against Ex-govs Turned Senators / Fayose Supervising Demolition Of Structures In Ekiti (photo) / FAAN Condemns Adamawa Governor Fintiri For Violating COVID-19 Rules At Airport.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.