Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts (19655 Views)

Never Seen Pictures Of Ojukwu's Burial / Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites / Ojukwu's Burial Runs Into Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by oduasolja: 5:36pm On Feb 02, 2012
ala igbo paradise.  grin

[img]http://www.wief.net/images/silasworks_ochanja06.gif [/img]

igbo technology foot path.

[img]http://www.nigerialinks.com/Articles/Nworah/image007.png [/img]

igbo rubbish dump cities.

Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by ekwynwa: 5:39pm On Feb 02, 2012
ocelot2006:

Did that [b]clown[/b] just say he'll shut down the SS for Ojuckwu's burial. Lol! ,Mehn I laugh in annang. Wetin concern us with your dead leader? If you want to mourn his death, good for you. But DO NOT drag us into it. Na by force?
[/quot
it clown to know clown ( game know game)
KEMBA WE LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
E dey pain some people wella w
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by 9jaIhail(m): 5:42pm On Feb 02, 2012
I don't know why yerobas find it difficult to understand that this issue do not relate to them.Why is it  so hard for you guys to read and understand what the topic says.With the free education Awolowo aka otapiapia master gave to you people still you can't read and understand it well,with all the free education as claimed yerobas end up getting their master degrees in the motor park aka agboros.I  now truly realize why awolowo last option was to take his life by going otapiapia way since all he produce was fail products,shame to you yerobas shame.this below pic is the product of yerobas.Blood of agboro flows in you all shame

Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by nedu210(m): 5:43pm On Feb 02, 2012
Like i said be4 if u ar not frm se/ss this news is not 4 u to contribute, but if u ar frm se/ss especially eastern region, and u open ur mouth to ask why put ss, then i will say u ar a føøl because apart frm biafra ojukwu was once the governor of eastern region and latter biafra. Apart frm edo and southern delter, ojukwu is the son of of northern delterns which is aniomas. _________@alj haram, u said yoruba founded nollywood, i don't want 2 debate with u, i just hav a question 4 u, why was first nollywood film sub titled in igbo or doesn't yoruba hav their own language? Some one said igbo in ss ar migrant, lol. Let me tell u if u ar ignorant of it, number one citizen of igbo nation is frm ss. ________Talkin of resources both natural and human. Igbos do not associate with ss because of oil. Oil and gas ar found in every state of se. Oil was first dicoverd in enugu in 1976 and latter in 1999 and 2007 in awgu, nsuka, udi and ebonyi including gas. Oil and gas ar being driled in anambra, imo, and abia, and imo and abia ar part of niger delter. Natural resources ar abound in se, rangin frm coal, limestone, oil, gas and so many others, but the best is human resources, our intellect and intelligence, our capacity and ability to make things out of noting._______@dayokanu u capured that erosion site, its our problem and we ar goin 2 solve it tanx 4 that.________@chino11 u got tha yorubas in that their 21th century invention, lol. Let me say this, yorubas ar no march 4 the igbos because igbos lead yoruba follow. In education, few yorubas of 19th century went to skul and they ar all dead, igbo took it frm them in 20th century, that was what awo saw and stole igbo money and use it to give free education to the yorubas, unfortunatly wen the money finished all of then dropped out of skul and become agboro aka skul drop out. Greater percent of igbos against all odds venturaed into biz, made money and went back to skul, and u ppl can see we igbos lead in education and biz, takin the yorubas pride away frm them, and we ar not goin to leave it 4 any thing. ___Nawa o ndigbo una too bad o.___ now come to entertainment industry(nollywood,music industry and comedy). Igbos lead others follow. ________Come to enterprise, then talk of (onisha, nnewi, aba, ogbete, emene, okigwe, abakaliki and other) wat of AMAMCO and other. They ar their to speak 4 ndigbo. Igbo lead others follow._____ Come to agriculture, enugu, anambra, ebonyi alk there to speak 4 rice, cassave and and other agricultural produce. I dont hav 2 talk of yam cos u ppl knw wat yam means to ndigbo. Igbo lead other follow.  Let me just stop here be4 u ppl will die in jealousy and envy.______NOTE and hav it at the bck of ur mind that every thing igbo is blessing. Even the erosion, our problem is also our blessing. Plz is flooded place a turist site? NO. Have any of u been to aguru erosion site? A world heritage site,lol. Cant u see every thing igbo is blessing any way i dont like that kind of blessing. So u ppl can see that igbos lead and other follow, i can go on but ppl may die of heart attack, lol.____ like my mum use to say " O mu si eze muo,m. And i will say ezigbo nne'm obulo gi si eze muo gi, so obulo ndigbo si eze muo ha. ___proudly IGBO boy. Real nwa afor. IGBOS LEAD OTHERS FOLLOW. Plz ndi yoruba nne unu anwuna o. Igbo mulu nze muo ozo ekenee mu unu, make we carry de goooo ndewo nu.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Rhino5dm: 5:43pm On Feb 02, 2012
Yes indeed, Alaigbo is a  NICE place shocked grin grin grin grin

Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Rhino5dm: 5:54pm On Feb 02, 2012

[s]
nedu210:

Like i said be4 if u ar not frm se/ss this news is not 4 u to contribute, but if u ar frm se/ss especially eastern region, and u open ur mouth to ask why put ss, then i will say u ar a føøl because apart frm biafra ojukwu was once the governor of eastern region and latter biafra. Apart frm edo and southern delter, ojukwu is the son of of northern delterns which is aniomas. _________@alj haram, u said yoruba founded nollywood, i don't want 2 debate with u, i just hav a question 4 u, why was first nollywood film sub titled in igbo or doesn't yoruba hav their own language? Some one said igbo in ss ar migrant, lol. Let me tell u if u ar ignorant of it, number one citizen of igbo nation is frm ss. ________Talkin of resources both natural and human. Igbos do not associate with ss because of oil. Oil and gas ar found in every state of se. Oil was first dicoverd in enugu in 1976 and latter in 1999 and 2007 in awgu, nsuka, udi and ebonyi including gas. Oil and gas ar being driled in anambra, imo, and abia, and imo and abia ar part of niger delter. Natural resources ar abound in se, rangin frm coal, limestone, oil, gas and so many others, but the best is human resources, our intellect and intelligence, our capacity and ability to make things out of noting._______@dayokanu u capured that erosion site, its our problem and we ar goin 2 solve it tanx 4 that.________@chino11 u got tha yorubas in that their 21th century invention, lol. Let me say this, yorubas ar no march 4 the igbos because igbos lead yoruba follow. In education, few yorubas of 19th century went to skul and they ar all dead, igbo took it frm them in 20th century, that was what awo saw and stole igbo money and use it to give free education to the yorubas, unfortunatly wen the money finished all of then dropped out of skul and become agboro aka skul drop out. Greater percent of igbos against all odds venturaed into biz, made money and went back to skul, and u ppl can see we igbos lead in education and biz, takin the yorubas pride away frm them, and we ar not goin to leave it 4 any thing. ___Nawa o ndigbo una too bad o.___ now come to entertainment industry(nollywood,music industry and comedy). Igbos lead others follow. ________Come to enterprise, then talk of (onisha, nnewi, aba, ogbete, emene, okigwe, abakaliki and other) wat of AMAMCO and other. They ar their to speak 4 ndigbo. Igbo lead others follow._____ Come to agriculture, enugu, anambra, ebonyi alk there to speak 4 rice, cassave and and other agricultural produce. I dont hav 2 talk of yam cos u ppl knw wat yam means to ndigbo. Igbo lead other follow. Let me just stop here be4 u ppl will die in jealousy and envy.______NOTE and hav it at the bck of ur mind that every thing igbo is blessing. Even the erosion, our problem is also our blessing. Plz is flooded place a turist site? NO. Have any of u been to aguru erosion site? A world heritage site,lol. Cant u see every thing igbo is blessing any way i dont like that kind of blessing. So u ppl can see that igbos lead and other follow, i can go on but ppl may die of heart attack, lol.____ like my mum use to say " O mu si eze muo,m. And i will say ezigbo nne'm obulo gi si eze muo gi, so obulo ndigbo si eze muo ha. ___proudly IGBO boy. Real nwa afor. IGBOS LEAD OTHERS FOLLOW. Plz ndi yoruba nne unu anwuna o. Igbo mulu nze muo ozo ekenee mu unu, make we carry de goooo ndewo nu.
[/s]
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by dayokanu(m): 5:55pm On Feb 02, 2012
manny4life:

Hmm, I can understand about boundary line but how does other people's issue affect some? Let the SS reply back that they are not interested, the decision of SE/SS whether positive or negative necessarily affects the SW or North. embarassed embarassed embarassed.

larikky:

The SE can stay at home because their person is being buried but [size=18pt]the SS cannot stay at home cos we have nothing to do with this man Ojukwu.[/size] Ojukwu fought for the SE and not for the SS.

ocelot2006:

[size=18pt]Did that clown just say he'll shut down the SS for Ojuckwu's burial. Lol! ,Mehn I laugh in annang. Wetin concern us with your dead leader? If you want to mourn his death, good for you. But DO NOT drag us into it. Na by force[/size]?

[size=28pt]Na by force? Igbos go and mind your cursed region. Leave SS alone, SS can survive on their own they dont need leeches like Igbos[/size]
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Rhino5dm: 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2012
[size=48pt]Ala Igbo[/size] shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Dede1(m): 6:23pm On Feb 02, 2012
Uwazuruike does not mean entire so-called South-south should shutdown because of Ojukwu’s burial. However, he is beckoning the Igbo indigenes of the so-called South-south to observe a moment of final respect to Emeka Ojukwu, the Ikemba. It is the culture and tradition of Ndigbo to accord a dead certain respect in Igbo land.

This call by Uwazuruike to mourn Ikemba does not in anyway or shape extends to all non-Igbo people in South-south especially those who fought alongside Hausa, Fulani, Kanuri, Yoruba, Tiv, and Nupe against Biafra. It is a display of ignorance if the backstabbers in South-south remotely construed the call to mourn Ojukwu included them. I have repeatedly lamented that Ndigbo should always wish to forge ahead with entirely Igbo people and maybe Ibibio, Annang, Ogoni and Ijo (Okirika/Kalabari).
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by nedu210(m): 6:24pm On Feb 02, 2012
igbo lead others follow. no bi we do am na god do am. Yoruba nne unu anwuna o.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by dayokanu(m): 6:34pm On Feb 02, 2012
Dede1:

Uwazuruike does not mean entire so-called [size=18pt]South-south should shot down[/size] because of Ojukwu’s burial. However, he is beckoning the Igbo indigenes of the so-called South-south to observer a moment of final respect to Emeka Ojukwu, the Ikemba. It is the culture and tradition to accord a dead certain respect in Igbo land.

Retadded Dende,

Do you mean the type of shot from Ronaldo and Messi or is it the type of shot from an AK-47

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by nedu210(m): 6:37pm On Feb 02, 2012
Dede ikwesịlọ ịkọwalu ndi mgbati ihe ọbuna maka ofenmanu anọchisigo ụbụru ha. Igbo lead yoruba follow. no bi we do am na GOD, And no bi we say make king born us na GOD want am like that.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by okpurukata(f): 6:38pm On Feb 02, 2012
I have really had a good laugh on this thread. @Chino you are bad ooo. U showed those yoruba tribalists a lesson. Can't even hear their voices again.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by chino11(m): 6:43pm On Feb 02, 2012
Rubbish yorubaland

Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by chino11(m): 6:49pm On Feb 02, 2012
Rubbish Yoruba cursed land

Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by chino11(m): 6:52pm On Feb 02, 2012
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by manny4life(m): 6:52pm On Feb 02, 2012
dayokanu:

[size=20pt]Na by force? Igbos go and mind your cursed region. Leave SS alone, SS can survive on their own they dont need leeches like Igbos[/size]

Oh my goodness, what has Nairaland turned you into? undecided undecided undecided Who is holding onto SS? I believe though the man wasn't specific, if anyone with deductive reasoning will understand the undertone of what he meant. Besides, how does Igbo's, "supposedly" , leaching on SS affect you? Why don't you leave the issue to the SS to decide what their course of action will be? This is a mere case of taking medicine for someone else. Leave the issue alone, and precisely, mind your business, when that time, I believe SE/SS will know how to cross that bridge.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by dayokanu(m): 7:04pm On Feb 02, 2012
manny4life:

Oh my goodness, what has Nairaland turned you into? undecided undecided undecided Who is holding onto SS? I believe though the man wasn't specific, if anyone with deductive reasoning will understand the undertone of what he meant. Besides, how does Igbo's, "supposedly" , leaching on SS affect you? Why don't you leave the issue to the SS to decide what their course of action will be? This is a mere case of taking medicine for someone else. Leave the issue alone, and precisely, mind your business, when that time, I believe SE/SS will know how to cross that bridge.

larikky:

The SE can stay at home because their person is being buried but [size=18pt]the SS cannot stay at home cos we have nothing to do with this man Ojukwu.[/size] Ojukwu fought for the SE and not for the SS.

ocelot2006:

[size=18pt]Did that clown just say he'll shut down the SS for Ojuckwu's burial. Lol! ,Mehn I laugh in annang. Wetin concern us with your dead leader? If you want to mourn his death, good for you. But DO NOT drag us into it. Na by force[/size]?

[size=28pt]The SS have spoken Igbo parasites leave them alone go and mind your cursed villages. Uwazuruike the Ike-eba of Igbos has created a lepers colony for y'all to occupy[/size]
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by nedu210(m): 7:07pm On Feb 02, 2012
Yorubas the defenders of SS wetin man no go see 4 this world.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by chino11(m): 7:09pm On Feb 02, 2012
The problem of Nigeria like this face from yarobaland  grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Dede1(m): 7:15pm On Feb 02, 2012
dayokanu:

Retadded Dende,

Do you mean the type of shot from Ronaldo and Messi or is it the type of shot from an AK-47

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Daokuta, you are a re.tarded mo.ron
I shall always own up to typo but will not display characteristics reserved for dunces such as positing that a professional job is political position.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Dede1(m): 7:24pm On Feb 02, 2012
The idiotic ocelot2006 and larikky, who are Urhobo, Itsekiri or western ijo, must be out of their deluded minds to assume the call by Uwazuruike to mourn Ikemba meant for Igbo indigenes of the so-called South-south included filthy individuals such as the moronic duo and their forbearers.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by manny4life(m): 7:31pm On Feb 02, 2012
@dayokanu,

Descending to your very grade will be demeaning for me, my only advice for you, STOP having headache over our problems. Life is too important for we the Igbos to succumb to your (go figure), even in our "colony", lol Like they say, we'll make a great nation out of that same colony, after all, so many of the great nations today were colonies who where colonized and finally grew to strides of strength. As you can see, I sure hell ain't worried whether it's a colony or whatever, united we STAND.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by dayokanu(m): 7:53pm On Feb 02, 2012
^^ Do you know what a lepers colony is?

The one Uwazuruike the Ike-eba wuruwuru built for you
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 02, 2012
If you are hated everywhere you go there are usually 2 reasons for this:
1. You have a behaviour or attitude that is unatural, unfriendly or repulsive.
2. you're cursed

I leave the Igbos to answer the questions themselves.

- Igbos are hated by the SS people be it Ijaw, Efik , ibibio, Itsekiri or uhrobo
- Igbos are hated in the north, that's why they get slaughtered year after year and yet their unquenching desire for money will not let them stay in their cursed land.
- Yorubas have been living and working in Ghana for decades with absolutely no problem but since year 2000 when Igbos start to travel to Ghana, ghanians now hate nigerians like hell! same in Cote d'ivore.
- as soon as Igbos flood South Africa they exported all sorts of crime Igbos are known for, now south africans think every Nigerian they see is either okechukwu,chijioke, chukwudi etc
Anywhere in Africa where you see high populations of Igbos Nigerians will be hated there, countries like Gabon and even malawi now know Nigerians by names such as okechukwu, chidi, dike etc
- Igbos are all over china and other asian countries giving Nigerians bad name everywhere.
- To all Igbos anywhere they go their hosts are always the ingrates, they have words like we feed you, we developed your country for you etc but I don't know of any wise man or race in this entire world busy developing other people's cities and towns for them leaving their own land to rot.

Conclusion Igbos are leeches, anywhere they go their ambition is to take over and put dem chukwudis, okeychukwus, chinenyes etc, many hosts find this attitude repulsive and whenever the hosts want to take their land back Igbos will start to cry foul. Igbos go back to your God forsaken, landlocked, as.s end of the world called biafra, try and develop your own lands and stop being parasites and leeches everywhere you go. Millions of people all over the world can't be wrong! and forget about this your jew claim because even jews don't want to associate with Igbos.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by ak47mann(m): 8:01pm On Feb 02, 2012
Yoruba boy sleeps on top dirt's everyday,can this people  speak 4 umu igbo and their extended family nzeokwu people former bendel igbos cool

Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by manny4life(m): 8:05pm On Feb 02, 2012
dayokanu:

^^ Do you know what a lepers colony is?

The one Uwazuruike the Ike-eba wuruwuru built for you

Why do I have to give in ears to what your own definition is? I mean, how will you know of one if you haven't been or lived one? embarassed embarassed embarassed Don't you think it beats your imagination and thought reasoning? At least, a leader who's on a rescue mission to save his people will do anything possible to accomplish his/her objective, that's a positive trait of a leader. It doesn't have to be the best decision in a troubled time, but at least, it will suffice. Whatever you decide to call it is definitely up to you because you know best and have certainly experienced what you speak of,
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by ak47mann(m): 8:08pm On Feb 02, 2012
yaribas will die for this our oyell oh  cheesy cheesy cheesy ok ok ok come and line up with your dirty plates in ur hands and beg for change in PH and aba road we will allow you beggars just for that day cus a lot of ambassadorial s will be all over SE on that day so this is your last chance to beg in SE you lazy parasites cool
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by manny4life(m): 8:10pm On Feb 02, 2012

If you are hated everywhere you go there are usually 2 reasons for this:
1. You have a behaviour or attitude that is unatural, unfriendly or repulsive.
2. you're cursed

Apparently, this shows length and breadth of your sightedness; I'm sure the black race that brought about the Civil Rights Revolution including their leader(s), obviously, fits your definition of "hate", SMH,  Why am I not surprised? If this is how the SW reasons of what hate is in it's broad perspective, I'm sure that explains a whole lot things. Oh btw, just because your hatred overflows like a river doesn't mean others should follow suit; your forced perception of hate is for you and you only.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by afrikid(m): 8:12pm On Feb 02, 2012
hmmmmmmm nice
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 02, 2012
ak47mann:

yaribas will die for this our oyell oh  cheesy cheesy cheesy ok ok ok come and line up with your dirty plates in ur hands and beg for change in PH and aba road we will allow you beggars just for that day cus a lot o ambassadorial s will be all over SE on that day so this is your last chance to beg in SE you lazy parasites cool

your username says it all ak37mann = Igbo armed robber
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by ak47mann(m): 8:16pm On Feb 02, 2012
manny4life;Black people are enemy to themselves why do you think in america they use the same black to murdered matin Luther king?cus they no we are enemies to ourselves so don't be surprise from this haters

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust / How Ekiti State N4.7 Billion Bailout Fund Was Shared / We Can’t Be Intimidated By Your Arrests, Muscling; Secondus Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.