Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts (19653 Views)

Never Seen Pictures Of Ojukwu's Burial / Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites / Ojukwu's Burial Runs Into Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 02, 2012
^^
na the two cups of oil there, na im dey make your dink hard?

make Nchara no see am o!  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by aljharem(m): 12:45am On Feb 02, 2012
THERE IS MORE TO AN ECONOMY, STANDARD OF LIVING AND LIFE THAN OIL. People need to wake up !!!
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Rhino5dm: 12:47am On Feb 02, 2012
Who is your "us"?. Seriously. . . .fuckin Igbo prostitues claiming to be from SS.

Wily2wily:

Monkey, many of us are going to take part, it is matter of choice not by force. Idddiot if u are Yoruba
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by aljharem(m): 12:49am On Feb 02, 2012
Wily2wily:

Monkey, many of us are going to take part, it is matter of choice not by force. Idddiot if u are Yoruba

which dialect of Ogoni do you speak and what part of ogoniland do you come from

tell me and lets talk in Ogoni

don't run out of ntaa this time around if you know what that means

one word I remember in rivers state was asukere which is an ogoni word, can you translate it for me ?
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by aljharem(m): 12:50am On Feb 02, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Who is your "us"?. Seriously. . . .fuckin Igbo prostitues claiming to be from SS.

LOL I am about to get her

she first said she is efik, I spoke efik to her, Now she is Ogoni, LOL I remember some words in Ogoni and I am willing for her to tell me her dialect so we can talk in OGONI language

smh
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by dayokanu(m): 12:53am On Feb 02, 2012
Imagine Igbos claiming to pump oil claiming their land flows with oyel?

The only thing that flows in Igbo land is rain water and curses
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Rhino5dm: 12:54am On Feb 02, 2012
DK, read about Erha, a deep water crude oil facility operated by ESSO from Lagos. That FPSO alone is capable of making Lagos one of the top oil producing states. I worked on some her facilities, around 2007.

dayokanu:

^^ the only thing flowing on your land is rain water

Unlike you, we are not oil chasers whose life and existence depend on oil

http://allafrica.com/stories/200901080307.html
http://allafrica.com/stories/201005120207.html

http://www.coastalnews.com/profile/government-profile/638-ilaje-local-government-ondo-state-nigeria.html

Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by aljharem(m): 12:54am On Feb 02, 2012
willy.willy

what does logi which is sometimes pronounced as yogi mean in ogoni ?

maybe now you would be efik again or annang, I would be waiting
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by EkoIle1: 12:54am On Feb 02, 2012
So because fashola agree to give your broke leaders pocket money to take bury your tribal leader mean fashola go shut down lagos state?

These AGIPA sabi make pesin laugh I swear. These clowns are always getting ahead of themselves.

If you like, shut down till next year sef. Lmao
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by aljharem(m): 12:57am On Feb 02, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

DK, read about Erha, a deep water crude oil facility operated by ESSO from Lagos. That FPSO alone is capable of making Lagos one of the top oil producing states. I worked on some her facilities, around 2007.

guys there is no point in bragging about Oil. With Allah and hardwork, those two never fail. Oil is for the lazy minded people and the past few days have actually opened my eyes.

Please for now lets imagine that the whole country produces nothing apart from oil from the SS and SE according to some people on this forum.

Just for the sake of simplicity.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Rhino5dm: 12:58am On Feb 02, 2012
Forget about that Igbo acuna, someone that was begging me to stop insulting Igbos? I dare say, No SS'ner will ever do that. We know their types in SS. They are always sowing the seed of discord. I have dealt with many of her type , in real life.

Unfortunatrly, NO ONE want them in the whole SS. Pathetic.

alj harem:

LOL I am about to get her

she first said she is efik, I spoke efik to her, Now she is Ogoni, LOL I remember some words in Ogoni and I am willing for her to tell me her dialect so we can talk in OGONI language

smh
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by aljharem(m): 12:58am On Feb 02, 2012
Eko Ile:

So because fashola agree to give your broke leaders pocket money to take bury your tribal leader mean fashola go shut down lagos state?

These AGIPA sabi make pesin laugh I swear. These clowns are always getting ahead of themselves.

If you like, shut down till next year sef. Lmao

Guy oti de angry angry angry angry

respect the dead and stop all this tribal ranting. you cannot be calling fashola here and be spewing out tribal words,
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Rhino5dm: 1:01am On Feb 02, 2012
who give a rat arse about crude oil? Does that put food on my grandmother's table? . . .but i just brought that out to educates some foools bragging around here.

SS has oil, thats a known fact!

alj harem:

guys there is no point in bragging about Oil. With Allah and hardwork, those two never fail. Oil is for the lazy minded people and the past few days have actually opened my eyes.

Please for now lets imagine that the whole country produces nothing apart from oil from the SS and SE according to some people on this forum.

Just for the sake of simplicity.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by aljharem(m): 1:04am On Feb 02, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

who give a rat arse about crude oil? Does that put food on my grandmother's table? . . .but i just brought that out to educates some foools bragging around here.

SS has oil, thats a known fact!

LOL the funny thing is that this oil is actual 40 % in delta and 35 % in rivers

In that 40 % of delta 75 % of it is itsekiriland/ilajeland

the highest oil rich area apart from Ogoniland in avocados which is itsekiriland. But of course this people are in lala land
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by dayokanu(m): 1:06am On Feb 02, 2012
The thing about these brainless Igbos is they think only oyel oyel

The SS with oil sef no dey make noise na these useless Igbo boys dey shout oyel
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Rhino5dm: 1:07am On Feb 02, 2012
Dont waste your time on that biitch, just dug up my previous post to see where the acuna was begging to stop insulting Igbos. Even a fool can see through her lies. What an ape!

alj harem:

willy.willy

what does logi which is sometimes pronounced as yogi mean in ogoni ?

maybe now you would be efik again or annang, I would be waiting
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by BlackPikiN(m): 1:12am On Feb 02, 2012
Now the vultures have gathered!

Igbo people go dey joli, enemies go hala, hala!

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ_Tpgvwt-c[/flash]

Osondi Owendi O!
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Rhino5dm: 1:15am On Feb 02, 2012
There are only 2 reasons why the Igbos want Biafra.

1. South South oil.

2. South south Land.

. . .these are reasons why for generation to come, they will always hate the Yorubas for stopping them from getting it. Forget about those touted marginalization bullcrap. Stay with an Igbo man and dont allow him to know that you are Yoruba, you will tell you.

. . .and ofcourse the Hausa that created South South region out of defunt South East. Their hate can not be settled. They are very bittered.
dayokanu:

The thing about these brainless Igbos is they think only oyel oyel

The SS with oil sef no dey make noise na these useless Igbo boys dey shout oyel
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by bashr8: 1:18am On Feb 02, 2012
so because i took a break these yoruba bastards came back with their  stupidity , eko ile i go  news for you

[b] Aworis Youth Mandate under the able leadership of  Adekunle bola has asked that all yoruba of non- aworis extraction leeching on their development and resources should start preparing to vacant the state.

he explained that yorubas come to lagos to feast on their resources, contributing absolutely nothing in return.

an Ekiti from his jungle village will come to Lagos to drag jobs for locals like security and vigilante, so it time to tell them all who are the real owners of Lagos.

once the permission is sanction there will be a exodus, so it is better they start packing before the time reaches. as the say " a stitch in time saves nine."

This is 21st century, NO TIME FOR PARASITISM !

even the abokis are contributing more than these yorubas, Awori people shall not stand and watch her resources pillaged and ravaged by these ingrates and rascals.

he went on to explain that most crimes in the state are perpetuated by neighboring states especially Ogun people and ijebus.
[/b]

very soon fashola will sack you , you must return to that your jungle and cave in ogun and ekiti, bastard.

as for rhino and negro  nuts the only thing we had agreed on so far is that everybody will answer im papa name one day and when that day come we will cut of all oil piplines leading to west and east. GO AND OCCUPY YOUR COCOA PLANTATION
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by bashr8: 1:22am On Feb 02, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

1. South South oil.

2. South south Land.

. . .these are reasons why for generation to come, they will always hate the Yorubas for stopping them from getting it. Forget about those touted marginalization bullcrap. Stay with an Igbo man and dont allow him to know that you are Yoruba, you will tell you.

. . .and ofcourse the Hausa that created South South region out of defunt South East. Their hate can not be settled. They are very bittered.

even if we teach you geography of nigeria a million times you will never learn that why imo state alone is trashing the whole yoruba states in jamb. ignorance have eaten into your thick skulls but then yorubas have achieved over 60 percent poverty contributing to the 70 percent poverty rate of an oil producing country like nigeria now clap for yourself morons. whether biafra or nigeria igbos will remain successful while your remain almajiro.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Rhino5dm: 1:22am On Feb 02, 2012
^
Leave lagos go and occupy the refugee camps Uwazuruike is buiding for you in Imo. Abi you never hear say they are opening refugee camps for the parasites coming back home? Better go book for your tent! Mu he he.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by BlackPikiN(m): 1:23am On Feb 02, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

1. South South oil.

2. South south Land.

Talk from now till tomorrow. Igbo people get plenty Oil.
If you know like am, go die.
I still dont know why the moderators have not banned you cos you cursed someone's mother!
You are so rotten! Fia!! Enwe di ka gi!
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by aljharem(m): 1:24am On Feb 02, 2012
BlackPikiN:

Talk from now till tomorrow. Igbo people get plenty Oil.
If you know like am, go die.
I still dont know why the moderators have not banned you cos you cursed someone's mother!
You are so rotten! Fia!! Enwe di ka gi!

why has the mod not ban willy willy ?

stop being a hypocrite here
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Wily2wily: 1:24am On Feb 02, 2012
Yoruba Monkeys keep on waiting for me, May Thunder Blaster out your eye like that of Olu Falae your Brother Idddiots
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by bashr8: 1:25am On Feb 02, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

^
Leave lagos go and occupy the refugee camps Uwazuruike is buiding for you in Imo. Abi you never hear say they are opening refugee camps for the parasites coming back home? Better go book for your tent! Mu he he.

we are saying the same thing lets all go back to our tents and cut off all piplines too , you cannot accuse igbos of trying to create biafra and at the same time telling them to leave lagos , make up your mind you slowpoke
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Rhino5dm: 1:25am On Feb 02, 2012
Have ever heard anything called DIRECTIONAL DRILLING in your life. Oya pick up google and read. Numbskull.

bashr8:

even if we teach you geography of nigeria a million times you will never learn that why imo state alone is trashing the whole yoruba states in jamb. ignorance have eaten into your thick skulls but then yorubas have achieved over 60 percent poverty contributing to the 70 percent poverty rate of an oil producing country like nigeria now clap for yourself morons. whether biafra or nigeria igbos will remain successful while your remain almajiro.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by aljharem(m): 1:27am On Feb 02, 2012
Wily2wily:

Yoruba Monkeys keep on waiting for me, May Thunder Blaster out your eye like that of Olu Falae your Brother Idddiots

nia osoo nwee fa odido  angry

ideeiot pii boo/togo

that is ogoni for you, now reply me in ogoni
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by bashr8: 1:27am On Feb 02, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Have ever heard anything called DIRECTIONAL DRILLING in your life. Oya pick up google and read. Numbskull.

just to remind you  when that day comes ,as igbos are leaving lagos yorubas too must leave lagos cus lagos is awori land and not yoruba land. you must crawl back to your caves
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by bashr8: 1:27am On Feb 02, 2012
Aworis Youth Mandate under the able leadership of Adekunle bola has asked that all yoruba of non- aworis extraction leeching on their development and resources should start preparing to vacant the state.

he explained that yorubas come to lagos to feast on their resources, contributing absolutely nothing in return.

an Ekiti from his jungle village will come to Lagos to drag jobs for locals like security and vigilante, so it time to tell them all who are the real owners of Lagos.

once the permission is sanction there will be a exodus, so it is better they start packing before the time reaches. as the say " a stitch in time saves nine."

This is 21st century, NO TIME FOR PARASITISM !

even the abokis are contributing more than these yorubas, Awori people shall not stand and watch her resources pillaged and ravaged by these ingrates and rascals.

he went on to explain that most crimes in the state are perpetuated by neighboring states especially Ogun people and ijebus.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by BlackPikiN(m): 1:28am On Feb 02, 2012
alj harem:

why has the mod not ban willy willy ?

stop being a hypocrite here

Stop being an hediot!
Why have the mods not banned DayoKanu! Tufiakwa!
So many rotten beings on NL!
Ozu wuruanwu!
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Rhino5dm: 1:28am On Feb 02, 2012
No more some prostituting to do? Water don finish for your toto?. . .Igbo acuna!!!

Wily2wily:

Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by aljharem(m): 1:28am On Feb 02, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

rhino 5dm leave bashr8 alone indeed leave this people alone

my problem now is with willy willy the fake ogoni person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

James Ibori Leaves UK Prison In December - The Nation / Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu's 75th Birthday: Patience Jonathan, Okorocha, Mantu Attend / Dogara Appoints Abdulmumin Jibrin As Committee Leader

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60