Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? (11891 Views)

I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! / Why Is Life So Unfair To Single Guys? / Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? by Tosinville(m): 3:23pm On Feb 02, 2012
Mrs.Chima
Why not? you can still marry more men as long as you like & have 'em with mr.chima on the same roof.
Re: Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? by MrsChima1(f): 3:25pm On Feb 02, 2012
Tosinville:

Mrs.Chima
Why not? you can still marry more men as long as you like & have 'em with mr.chima on the same roof.

Are you telling me HOW TO LIVE IN MY MARRIAGE?   

LMAO@the thought of me telling Chima about another man. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Did I tell you what he did to a dog that chased me right? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? by Tosinville(m): 3:30pm On Feb 02, 2012
^^Naw! don't get this shitt twisted, al am saying is that, as a woman you also have ur own right to marry more men as many as u want in your own house.
Re: Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? by Killz3(m): 3:33pm On Feb 02, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Are you telling me HOW TO LIVE IN MY MARRIAGE?   

LMAO@the thought of me telling Chima about another man. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin [size=13pt] Did I tell you what he did to a dog that chased me right? [/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin
That's my boy. . . grin grin
Re: Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? by MrCork17: 3:55pm On Feb 02, 2012
whats the topic? angry
Re: Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? by MrsChima1(f): 4:04pm On Feb 02, 2012
~Killz~:

That's my boy. . . grin grin

You already know!  grin grin grin  I used to tell Chima, I can protect/defend myself until he told me, [size=22pt]"Silent now wife, I am the husband"in his deep voice[/size] and there was silent.  embarassed
Re: Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? by MrCork17: 4:09pm On Feb 02, 2012
****3some with Laprasa & Mrs Chima? I pass! angry ***
Re: Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? by MrsChima1(f): 4:11pm On Feb 02, 2012
Mr, Cork:

****3some with Laprasa & Mrs Chima? I pass! angry ***
[size=44pt]Yay! Whoweeeeee! grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? by Killz3(m): 4:49pm On Feb 02, 2012
. . . . .and there was silent.  embarassed
Before nko? grin grin grin
Re: Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? by MrsChima1(f): 5:29pm On Feb 02, 2012
~Killz~:

Before nko? grin grin grin

Make I go wooze you ooo angry angry angry grin grin grin
Re: Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? by Goldieluks: 6:45pm On Feb 02, 2012
Despite the ups and downs women tends to face/experience, I wouldn't say the world is unfair.
Re: Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? by MrCork17: 7:20pm On Feb 02, 2012
***but why iz puuuny so had to connect on Nairaland? angry ***
Re: Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? by luckgames(m): 10:35pm On Feb 02, 2012
Mrs. Chima
our relationship base on what society thinks, your family thinks, and stereotypes.  You will be unhappy and miserable for the REST OF YOUR LIFE.  Do you.  "

Great comment
You are so  right
That is the greatest issue in marriages
I wish you can advice lot of young women out there
Re: Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? by Nobody: 4:27am On Feb 03, 2012
Women are the cause of their own fortune/misfortune.

I have seen women who like to be abused. And they think they are strong and bold because they abuse the man back. Olodo nor know say a only the one wey she dey receive people dey see.

I have seen women who like being cheated on. They feel even more important when the man comes back to them as to prove no woman outside is better than her at last.

I have seen women who don't care about being educated. They believe after all, someone is going to marry them and take care of them.

I have seen women who don't want to work. They are convinced they are smarter than their sucker working girlfriend, because they use their "charm" to get what they want from men.

I have seen women who'll laugh at this thread. All they can say is: My man likes me they way I am.

Yeah, there are women who don't think life is unfair, because they believe in a superior god called P-ENIS. Long live the Penisians! Life is easier for and very fair to them, truely.
Re: Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 03, 2012
Nigerians with copycatism, i thought i saw a thread bout why the world is so unfair to men?, now some dumb head have taken time out to compose and bring out why the world is so unfair to women. Hissing in hausa undecided
Re: Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? by Killz3(m): 9:22am On Feb 03, 2012
odiaero:

Nigerians with copycatism, i thought i saw a thread bout why the world is so unfair to men?, now some dumb head have taken time out to compose and bring out why the world is so unfair to women. Hissing in hausa undecided
^^^
You are wrong bro! The other thread on why the world is unfair to men is a copycat to this one. Pls check the dates! It was as a result of the dumbness of a man, to reply a woman with another thread that made me lash out on that men thread! Blame the spineless complaining wimp that opened the men thread! wink
Re: Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 03, 2012
~Killz~:

^^^
You are wrong bro! The other thread on why the world is unfair to men is a copycat to this one. Pls check the dates! It was as a result of the dumbness of a man, to reply a woman with another thread that made me lash out on that men thread! Blame the spineless complaining wimp that opened the men thread! wink

My bad then, i was judging base on the one that came out first on the front page, it's kinda annoying reading two threads that one seems to copy the other
Re: Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? by Killz3(m): 9:38am On Feb 03, 2012
^^^
Yeah! Very annoying, especially when the reply thread is even more pathetic than the original!
Re: Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? by jeron1(m): 9:39am On Feb 03, 2012
Ma dear, dats why i respect women a lot, u kant be ma friend if u are not ma mothers friend Ooº°˚. Cos women are strong and i respect dem a lot. Dey are not waeker vessels as suppose. Some women are more than men in thinkin and takin actions
Re: Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? by anataala: 9:42am On Feb 03, 2012
Thus the fact that man has been favored in some ways more than woman does not automatically make him superior to her. It is only when his taqwa is more than hers that he can from the Qur'anic point of view be considered superior to her. And when a person's taqwa increases to a worthwhile level the question of his superiority does not interest him, for he or she realizes that all praises are due to God.

2) The first reason then why men are qawwamun over women is their physical ability to protect women. The second is that "they (i.e. men) spend out of their wealth." Although the Holy Qur'an permits women to earn and own wealth, it expects that men will generally be able to earn more than women because of the natural differences between them. This means that they will generally be responsible for the economic needs of women and this responsibility also makes them qawwamun.

In thinking of men as qawwamun over women we should not limit their role to mere protectors and providers. Properly taking care of women requires more than ensuring their physical security and providing food and shelter. It also requires looking after their psychological and emotional needs which can be summed up in terms of the need for love (30:21). Thus man's role in the relationship between men and women (as husbands and wives) generally consists of three things: protecting the woman, looking after her economic needs and giving her love.

What is the woman's role in this relationship? A brief statement follows about this in the verse:

"The righteous women are devout (qanitat) and guard what Allah has willed to be guarded even though out of sight."
Re: Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? by taitiana: 9:52am On Feb 03, 2012
@ killz, I think u killed it. u made good points.
Re: Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? by victorazy(m): 10:18am On Feb 03, 2012
Woman will be at home alone cooking for the kids while the man will be in one joint drinking beer with his girl friend. Man is allowed to marry as many wives but woman is not allowed to marry many men. These partiality is common in Islam countries where men do all but left women behind.
Re: Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? by WebMonk(m): 10:20am On Feb 03, 2012
When I asked her why her son isn't married yet, she said he's a man, he can marry anytime.
LIKE A BOSS!!!  grin
Re: Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 03, 2012
lyf is so unfair to men, sometyms i wish i were a woman.
Re: Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? by Sike(m): 10:50am On Feb 03, 2012
anataala:

Thus the fact that man has been favored in some ways more than woman does not automatically make him superior to her. It is only when his taqwa is more than hers that he can from the Qur'anic point of view be considered superior to her. And when a person's taqwa increases to a worthwhile level the question of his superiority does not interest him, for he or she realizes that all praises are due to God.

2) The first reason then why men are qawwamun over women is their physical ability to protect women. The second is that "they (i.e. men) spend out of their wealth." Although the Holy Qur'an permits women to earn and own wealth, it expects that men will generally be able to earn more than women because of the natural differences between them. This means that they will generally be responsible for the economic needs of women and this responsibility also makes them qawwamun.

In thinking of men as qawwamun over women we should not limit their role to mere protectors and providers. Properly taking care of women requires more than ensuring their physical security and providing food and shelter. It also requires looking after their psychological and emotional needs which can be summed up in terms of the need for love (30:21). Thus man's role in the relationship between men and women (as husbands and wives) generally consists of three things: protecting the woman, looking after her economic needs and giving her love.

What is the woman's role in this relationship? A brief statement follows about this in the verse:

"The righteous women are devout (qanitat) and guard what Allah has willed to be guarded even though out of sight."

Well-Spoken man!
Re: Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? by queensmith: 11:24am On Feb 03, 2012
michelin89:

[b]Women are the cause of their own fortune/misfortune.

I have seen women who like to be abused. And they think they are strong and bold because they abuse the man back. Olodo nor know say a only the one wey she dey receive people dey see.[/b]I have seen women who like being cheated on. They feel even more important when the man comes back to them as to prove no woman outside is better than her at last.

I have seen women who don't care about being educated. They believe after all, someone is going to marry them and take care of them.

I have seen women who don't want to work. They are convinced they are smarter than their sucker working girlfriend, because they use their "charm" to get what they want from men.

I have seen women who'll laugh at this thread. All they can say is: My man likes me they way I am.

Yeah, there are women who don't think life is unfair, because they believe in a superior god called P-ENIS. Long live the Penisians! Life is easier for and very fair to them, truely.

WORD! esp abt women who feel proud the man comes to sleep in their house after throwin his d**k abt!!! can we talk about THAT PLEASE!!!!
Re: Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? by nwanioma(f): 12:44pm On Feb 03, 2012
Very interesting thread. I think the world is actually unfair to all, not just to women!
Re: Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? by MrsChima1(f): 12:59pm On Feb 03, 2012
Why do some people constantly bring religions in as if it is supposed to sealed the "discussion"?   

Without the Bible, Koran, Torah, Amplied versions, International translation, Ocean Translation, High Translation, Low Translation, Red Translation, and Hungry Translation books, [size=44pt]do you think the world is unfair to women?[/size]

Remember everyone doesn't share the same religion nor believe in manmade religions.
Re: Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? by queensmith: 1:02pm On Feb 03, 2012
^^ why do you think africa is soo backwards? they will never let it go.
Re: Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? by GWslim(f): 1:08pm On Feb 03, 2012
The world hasn't be fair to anyone not just woman.
Re: Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? by maclatunji: 1:17pm On Feb 03, 2012
queensmith:

^^ why do you think africa is soo backwards? they will never let it go.

See ya yeye mouth, tongue
Re: Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? by MrsChima1(f): 1:17pm On Feb 03, 2012
luckgames:

Mrs. Chima
our relationship base on what society thinks, your family thinks, and stereotypes.  You will be unhappy and miserable for the REST OF YOUR LIFE.  Do you.  "

Great comment
You are so  right
That is the greatest  issue in marriages
I wish you can advice lot of young women out there

I am always advising women OFFLINE, I first teach them to be honest with their feelings, thoughts, and expectations.  Majority of the women today has an issue with learning to design their relationship base on their own individuality and not copy other women even if it is positive.  Why would a sane person live their life in a copycat mode?    

If you are not happy being a housewife, you are not by force to do so.  
If you are not happy working outside of the home, you are not by force to do so.  
If you are not happy wearing flashy clothes and chasing BB, you are not by force to do so.  

Too many women are chasing behind things and persons because it is something they think they must have or embrace.  

Women need to learn true self esteem, form their own opinions, and develop substance (quality) about themselves and the men they will choose.  

I have read some threads on this site, where women have expressed concerns about guys they are with and feeling as if the guys aren't into them but willing to forego that feeling [size=44pt]NOT TO BE ALONE.[/size]    It is sad nevertheless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance / She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent / My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.