Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? (11892 Views)

I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! / Why Is Life So Unfair To Single Guys? / Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 03, 2012
USE A BB? ADD ME ON BBM. PIN:26BE3874 grin
Re: Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? by opribo(m): 3:38pm On Feb 03, 2012
I totally disagree with the poster, women are the architect and mastermind of what they are complaining of. When they do things at the right time and stop chasing vanity and shadows. They will find out that the world is in their hands, but because they have lost focus that is why they are complaining.
Re: Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? by dayokanu(m): 5:31pm On Feb 03, 2012
michelin89:

Women are the cause of their own fortune/misfortune.

I have seen women who like to be abused. And they think they are strong and bold because they abuse the man back. Olodo nor know say a only the one wey she dey receive people dey see.

I have seen women who like being cheated on. They feel even more important when the man comes back to them as to prove no woman outside is better than her at last.

[size=18pt]I have seen women who don't care about being educated. They believe after all, someone is going to marry them and take care of them.

I have seen women who don't want to work. They are convinced they are smarter than their sucker working girlfriend, because they use their "charm" to get what they want from men.[/size]I have seen women who'll laugh at this thread. All they can say is: My man likes me they way I am.

Yeah, there are women who don't think life is unfair, because they believe in a superior god called P-ENIS. Long live the Penisians! Life is easier for and very fair to them, truely.

The bolded is so true and any woman who thinks that way is setting herself up for trouble
Re: Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? by queensmith: 7:11pm On Feb 03, 2012
opribo:

I totally disagree with the poster, women are the architect and mastermind of what they are complaining of. When they do things at the right time and stop chasing vanity and shadows. They will find out that the world is in their hands, but because they have lost focus that is why they are complaining.

There is no doubting this, but like the state of affairs in Nigeria. We cannot collectively be responsible for the burden societies expectations have placed upon us.
Focus is one thing I have to admire men for, but cultures such as ours dictate we should focus more on looking good and looking for men, looking to get married rather than making career plans that will boost our independance in the future.
If we were trained to be like men and it was acceptable we behave like men in the sense of being independant most women won't have such problems.
Alot of us are facing being labelled for shifting focus away from being married and having babies for the sake of it.
lets not forget as a woman we are not allowed to let go whilst we are chasing these dreams, we still have to be feminine and beautiful. we have to date and play the game.
some monkeys for men (and alot of idiotic women) will even add by saying we must also boom in the bedroom and bang in the kitchen.
I'm sorry but i want to live long, i dont know how many of these I can place my focus on! not a superhero, not even tryna be!
Re: Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? by Mynd44: 8:11pm On Feb 03, 2012
So this is the infamous thread that made Flash create his own. Hmmm
Re: Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? by AmuIgwe: 8:15pm On Feb 03, 2012
@ La Parisienne, You forgot something on that list: Men get rewarded for sex with heavenly feelings, and women get rewarded with 9 miserable months of pregnancy  tongue

Jokes part, it's all relative. We can assume that in general, highly accomplished men and highly attractive women enjoy more leverage. But I also believe that in so many ways, people can affect their own reality. It's all about what one values. If you want an easy life, map out the realistic gray area between all you just listed. It's called choice & compromise.
Re: Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? by agiboma(f): 8:24pm On Feb 03, 2012
@ op your not the only one i feel the same way, next lifetime i soooooooooo want to be a man, they got it real easy IMO. I can't even write about gender equality blah blah blah, because in reality it simple does not exist. Women globally to an extent are still secound class citizens and it is definetly a "mans world".
Re: Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? by angelhair(m): 11:22pm On Feb 03, 2012
Dont anyone dictate to you what to do with your life. If you choose to get married and have kids or choose your career its all up to you. I wonder why our mothers try to force us to get married. Most married ppl are not happy so why do they force us to marry and be unhappy? Please live your life as you see fit, not to please anyone because no matter what you do, they will always talk.
Re: Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? by samguru(m): 12:46am On Feb 04, 2012
There is nowhere in the world that I read life must be fair to any gender! My sister stop having the feeling that masculine are better placed than femine cos we are born equal.
Perhaps,who told you we are insulated from the issues you have stated?
Please for God sake don't allow this thinking gets to your attitude.
God bless you
Re: Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? by agiboma(f): 3:47pm On Feb 05, 2012
samguru:

There is nowhere in the world that I read life must be fair to any gender! My sister stop having the feeling that masculine are better placed than femine cos we are born equal.
Perhaps,who told you we are insulated from the issues you have stated?
Please for God sake don't allow this thinking gets to your attitude.
God bless you

Great point smiley
Re: Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? by Tyomo: 6:28am On Nov 20, 2013
I seriously agree with u, women are always at d receiving end and its a mans world which is so unfair to ladies. Men cheat and get away wit it but 4 a woman d reverse is d case. Being a woman is not easy, mostly wen married and having kids. Raising d kids, taking care of d home, working and coping wit a cheating partner all make life so unfair to a woman. I asked my fiancé to promise never to cheat on me wen we get married and guess wat he said, he said its a mans world and he ll definitely do it at one point in time. Our marriage is in few weeks, beginning to really think its not fair to women cos its not easy to go thru all these just because we choose to marry. I think life is unfair to married women and its even better being single. Married men live like they re not married, most of them I know do anytin they like, without caring whether or not they ve a family. Am just tired of d world of women cos its too unfair and stressful. Since I chose to get married d whole world has made another turn 4 me, ve given up on my career, friends, freedom, dress sense, appearance, now like a tool family member can use anyhow and still complain like am not good enough. Trying to please everyone and they never see it but notice d weak points instead but its not so for a man. He does not need to change anytin abt him. This is just not fair to women...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent / HaHa Can't Stop Laughing. Hilarious Whatsapp Chat Between A Girl And Her Guy. / My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.