Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Seriously What Is The Big Deal About Valentine's Day - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seriously What Is The Big Deal About Valentine's Day (9557 Views)

Top 10 Categories Of People That Won't Bother About Valentine's Day / The Plain Truth About Valentine's Day: / But Seriously, What Do Guys Really Want? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seriously What Is The Big Deal About Valentine's Day by Phate07(m): 7:03pm On Feb 02, 2012
Ah, not again! Not another dumb valentine thread. Damn! angry
Re: Seriously What Is The Big Deal About Valentine's Day by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 02, 2012
Oh yes again, and there will be many more before the 14.

Deal with it! tongue
Re: Seriously What Is The Big Deal About Valentine's Day by honeric01(m): 7:11pm On Feb 02, 2012
@Chi-baby,

C'mon, you're smarter than this abeg, tongue
Re: Seriously What Is The Big Deal About Valentine's Day by Phate07(m): 7:15pm On Feb 02, 2012
**goes to find my valentive protection suit.** angry
Re: Seriously What Is The Big Deal About Valentine's Day by Chimezie198(m): 7:40pm On Feb 02, 2012
Phate07:

**goes to find my valentive protection suit.** angry
** Follows right behind him looking at his sexxy arse.**
Re: Seriously What Is The Big Deal About Valentine's Day by chibaby5(f): 7:48pm On Feb 02, 2012
rokiatu:

In ur wildest dream where he will play the lead role abi? grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin

Lol dnt under-estimate our sweetheart Nig/African men oo grin grin

honeric01:

@Chi-baby,

C'mon, you're smarter than this abeg, tongue

Lol and wats dat supposed to mean?
Re: Seriously What Is The Big Deal About Valentine's Day by honeric01(m): 7:50pm On Feb 02, 2012
Chimezie198:

** Follows right behind him looking at his sexxy arse.**

Chineke shocked

chi-baby:

Lol and wats dat supposed to mean?

You sure knows what i mean. angry cool
Re: Seriously What Is The Big Deal About Valentine's Day by chibaby5(f): 7:52pm On Feb 02, 2012
@honeric01

I actually dnt. Tell
Re: Seriously What Is The Big Deal About Valentine's Day by Killz3(m): 8:21pm On Feb 02, 2012
chi-baby:

^Lol u do?? [size=5pt]dats higly unlikely  grin tongue [/size]Ehehh dats gd so u celebate V day in other words.   smiley
Smh @ other words! Is that a point? That point is what? Pointless!
Re: Seriously What Is The Big Deal About Valentine's Day by honeric01(m): 8:59pm On Feb 02, 2012
chi-baby:

@honeric01

I actually dnt. Tell

stay tuned okay? cheesy
Re: Seriously What Is The Big Deal About Valentine's Day by STheDream(m): 9:33pm On Feb 02, 2012
www.hotellilyshomecalabar.com best hotel in satellite town calabar
Re: Seriously What Is The Big Deal About Valentine's Day by eyoniggar(m): 12:17am On Feb 03, 2012
Rokiatu, you still aint got a man yet? SMH!!
Re: Seriously What Is The Big Deal About Valentine's Day by Nobody: 12:56am On Feb 03, 2012
I still haven't. cry cry cry cry I feel like committing suicide. cry cry
Re: Seriously What Is The Big Deal About Valentine's Day by poweredcom(m): 1:40am On Feb 03, 2012
If I were to rule the world i would bann Valentine day haha
Re: Seriously What Is The Big Deal About Valentine's Day by dabrake(m): 2:25am On Feb 03, 2012
Just got placement in an IT firm. Was paired with a girl to model an encryption/decryption code. 3days later(yesterday), we got talking and she mentioned valentine. She said i should give her a gift in which I told her i would. 2 hours later, she gave me a list of N94,000! My reply : " . . . if i add N3000 to that, it will fetch me 1000Litres of petrol . . . " Beginning of quarrel. Just hope we complete this task before today ends.
Re: Seriously What Is The Big Deal About Valentine's Day by shulzy(m): 4:31am On Feb 03, 2012
personally,valentines day aint special to me.If actually its lovers day as claimed then i think everyday is a valentines day. If i could give my woman a treat all the time,i love her everyday,i take her out often,we enjoy our love life to the fullest in a spontaneous way,then there shouldnt be anything special about a day cos it'll be a normal day to us. kiss
Re: Seriously What Is The Big Deal About Valentine's Day by chinnyonwu(m): 10:23am On Feb 03, 2012
There's a significance attached to every celebration . Its just like christmas day, Does It feel good not to celebrate your birthday?? Comon people, am only against those who borrow to celebrate.
Re: Seriously What Is The Big Deal About Valentine's Day by eyoniggar(m): 10:39am On Feb 03, 2012
u ought to have committed suicide instead of doing that last post.
Re: Seriously What Is The Big Deal About Valentine's Day by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 03, 2012
You need to work on your sense of humor hunni. cool
Re: Seriously What Is The Big Deal About Valentine's Day by Nosyke(m): 11:23am On Feb 03, 2012
amu ukwu:

Abeg na naija man go do all this shocked shocked ISSUES.

O mehn, your username na die
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Seriously What Is The Big Deal About Valentine's Day by Natasha2(f): 4:51pm On Feb 03, 2012
[b]I hate threads like this, smiley so a day was chosen to celebrate love so what? it shouldn't be special? where was it said that you should wait for valentines day to celebrate love? FGS the concept is simple its not about two naked bodies rolling on a bed, its more than that. We have world aids day different organisations fix dates to celebrate their achievements we have a special day for friendship a special day for the disabled people, a special day for the blind so what the Bleep if a day is set aside for the celebration of love? NO ONE IS ASKING ANYONE TO WAIT FOR VALENTINES DAY BEFORE YOU TREAT YOUR PARTNER/ FRIEND LIKE A KING OR QUEEN, its special, its has a significance, you celebrate your birthday only once in a year but does it mean you don't appreciate the fact that you're alive until its your birthday again? You don't expect everyday to be vals day do you? So this once which poor valentine comes up you don't still want it to be celebrated? cry Sorry but most people who say things like this obviously do not have . . . erm I reserve my comment grin cheesy
[/b]
Re: Seriously What Is The Big Deal About Valentine's Day by chibaby5(f): 7:45pm On Feb 03, 2012
^ Gwaan mi girl. wink Reasons against it is just too lame. I jus see it as ignorance
Re: Seriously What Is The Big Deal About Valentine's Day by nnapo: 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2014
Flashaldrin:
i told her the same thing before bro

she should also say she doesnt celebrate easter and christmas, she goes to church everyday. Attention seeking ****!!!
She just mentioned it in two threads and bam! She had to create a thread for it, everybody needs to know how her loyal lowness, queen rokiaty feels about val day.
You know what? keep dah in mind too, no one gives a rats arse!
walahi.....some guys are mean
Re: Seriously What Is The Big Deal About Valentine's Day by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
people change sha. Cant believe this came from me. shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Seriously What Is The Big Deal About Valentine's Day by francizy(m): 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
Flashaldrin:

i told her the same thing before bro

she should also say she doesnt celebrate easter and christmas, she goes to church everyday. Attention seeking ****!!!
She just mentioned it in two threads and bam! She had to create a thread for it, everybody needs to know how her loyal lowness, queen rokiaty feels about val day.
You know what? keep dah in mind too, no one gives a rats arse!

Would you rather give a rat's åss to an elephant's åss?? shocked

rokiatu:
people change sha. Cant believe this came from me. shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Seriously What Is The Big Deal About Valentine's Day by ronald4lif(m): 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
Nothing special about valentine day, it's just like every other day jare
Re: Seriously What Is The Big Deal About Valentine's Day by Pepsi7: 11:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
If you know you are interested in joining the pepsi football academy Kindly contact us with this number 08102873470
Re: Seriously What Is The Big Deal About Valentine's Day by huntila(m): 11:49am On Feb 13, 2015
rokiatu:
Dumb as fu!ck. grin grin grin

Even if I had no bf, why would I be sad? Life goes on, my life do not revolve around a man. cool cool cool

i agree with you to an extent.but,in the long run, a man/woman needs someone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Goes Naked In Hospital Bed, Refuses Treatments From Nurse(Video) / Ladies Why Do You Always Do This When Washing Your Vagina? / Woman Tattooed Herself From Head To Toe – Including Her Private Parts (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.