Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

The Official Chat Thread For Jokers - Jokes Etc (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Official Chat Thread For Jokers (29727 Views)

Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) / JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ / Badosky!! ~Offtopic Chilling SPA for Jokers~(Season V) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 29, 2012
O B[b]oi[/b] I Dey Find Job ooo -- Seun Jxt to appeal to u to make me the M[b]O[/b]D of this Thread Jxt this thread -- I Pledge Good Governace and Transparency and Not to Forget a[b] Fr[/b]esh Air! cool cool cool
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by NEWBIN: 3:30pm On Feb 29, 2012
^
okay granted grin
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by Mrdani1luv: 4:49pm On Feb 29, 2012
hi
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by jackpot(f): 4:59pm On Feb 29, 2012
O boy see ghosts for da offtopic cemetery . . . shocked shocked
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by Natasha2(f): 8:42pm On Feb 29, 2012
cheesy.
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by mikuz(m): 10:51pm On Feb 29, 2012
Dani how many i.ds you get?
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by sutoboy(m): 12:12am On Mar 01, 2012
just 2!
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 01, 2012
NEW BIN:

^
okay granted grin

I Presume Prof Jega have been taking care of? grin grin angry

Who'll Guess Correctly who that Kid in ma Profile Is? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by bright007(f): 2:17pm On Mar 01, 2012
El Guapo:

^^ Childish Xhurbberance Stil haunting me  undecided undecided undecided
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by mcnepow(m): 6:39pm On Mar 01, 2012
¤Subscribing¤
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by jackpot(f): 7:24pm On Mar 01, 2012
^
er bro, people are scampering away for safety from this offtopic deserted cemetery and you're subscribing. shocked

Are you a ritualist? undecided

*no oh-fence*
cheesy
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by mcnepow(m): 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2012
I can always turn the thread into my love nest.,.
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by jackpot(f): 7:30am On Mar 02, 2012
^
yep, I understand what you means. cheesy

Since people are no longer coming here, you'll simply lock da door and start massturbating yourself, thereby vibrating and ejaculatin those spermish larva like an active volcano from the tip of your pencil-like prick! grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue cheesy

love nest indeed! cheesy tongue
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 02, 2012
^^ See wetin Our Pastor Son dey Spew Outta his mouth  undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by bright007(f): 8:07pm On Mar 02, 2012
Hmmm
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by mcnepow(m): 9:37pm On Mar 02, 2012
jackpot:

^
yep, I understand what you means. cheesy

Since people are no longer coming here, you'll simply lock da door and start massturbating yourself, thereby vibrating and ejaculatin those spermish larva like an active volcano from the tip of your pencil-like prick! grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue cheesy

love nest indeed! cheesy tongue

Must evry guy do this simply becos u do it??
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by amaka78(f): 1:09am On Mar 03, 2012
Oh my God it is so funny but I am unable to afford to buy a home so I am struggling to be able to rent so I need to research the preliminary data I have uncovered regarding n*gger neighborhoods and housing and sexual attack from biracials, aliens, and whites who are so unbelievably hostile that it is just too nasty to stay in a shelter with n*gger bitches who hate themselves so much that they show off their physical deformity to whites who sit there and sexually and mentally hate them all day and all night and like to talk out of their asses with diarrhea, stomach problems and digestive disorders such as nasty food = nasty hoe and no money for sex = shop at Ross and never have any money to just be able to stay in an apartment.

So they sit there and joke but it's not funny and so I am still doing research and so I am discovering more about how they are so nasty that they stay for years at the shelter and no I don't want to be there with them being treated as if I like that kind of lifestyle.

I will be in touch with Nigerian Union on this social issue and then they can make a statement that the nigger is not allowed to just have free housing, die off as mix devil especially or go the Bleep back to Africa  as an option and so need automatic subsidized housing in nigger neighborhood so I am doing research and will come to a decision after confirming preliminary findings.
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by mcnepow(m): 6:11am On Mar 03, 2012
Amaka pls summarize al u just said.
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by jackpot(f): 9:42am On Mar 03, 2012
mcnepow:

Must evry guy do this simply becos u do it??
never mind, i was only trying to explain what you meant by your love-nest tongue tongue

my original intention was not to expose you! wink cheesy
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by bright007(f): 12:52pm On Mar 03, 2012
amaka78:

Oh my God it is so funny but I am unable to afford to buy a home so I am struggling to be able to rent so I need to research the preliminary data I have uncovered regarding n*gger neighborhoods and housing and intimate attack from biracials, aliens, and whites who are so unbelievably hostile that it is just too nasty to stay in a shelter with n*gger bitches who hate themselves so much that they show off their physical deformity to whites who sit there and sexually and mentally hate them all day and all night and like to talk out of their asses with diarrhea, stomach problems and digestive disorders such as nasty food = nasty hoe and no money for sex = shop at Ross and never have any money to just be able to stay in an apartment.

So they sit there and joke but it's not funny and so I am still doing research and so I am discovering more about how they are so nasty that they stay for years at the shelter and no I don't want to be there with them being treated as if I like that kind of lifestyle.

I will be in touch with Nigerian Union on this social issue and then they can make a statement that the nigger is not allowed to just have free housing, die off as mix devil especially or go the bleep back to Africa  as an option and so need automatic subsidized housing in nigger neighborhood so I am doing research and will come to a decision after confirming preliminary findings.
who are u quarrelling with?
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by Nobody: 1:01am On Mar 04, 2012
^^ Aboki wetin Concern Quarrel wit Wat the Yung Lady Said? grin
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by mcnepow(m): 7:13am On Mar 04, 2012
^Na only people wey dey para go write such longgg speech.
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by Ben13: 8:20am On Mar 04, 2012
That awkward moment when you flip through the pages of the old testament looking 4 the book of Colossians. cheesy
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by mcnepow(m): 1:31pm On Mar 04, 2012
Ben10, was that meant to be posted here??
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by mcnepow(m): 1:32pm On Mar 04, 2012
Happy sunday you all!
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by jackpot(f): 5:37pm On Mar 05, 2012
^
bros eh, 30hours later and no ghosts have replied you your greeting.

I suggest you start excavating those tombs to check whether the ghosts used ear-phones to cover their ears. . . tongue tongue tongue

i'm still looking on to see how you'll fulfil your promise of converting this deserted cemetery/morgue/graveyard to your love-nest tongue
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by mcnepow(m): 7:08pm On Mar 05, 2012
Omo, jackpot u nor dey tire to pursue me up n down?
anyway, how work dey go?
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 06, 2012
^^ You've got a Fleshy Mesocarpic Nyansh na -- Let the Homo have his Way In Ya Life!  cool cool cool
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by mcnepow(m): 12:42pm On Mar 06, 2012
^hehehehe, elGuapo wetin u dey find for ur fellow man nyansh?? tongue
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by jackpot(f): 5:39pm On Mar 06, 2012
El Guapo:

^^ You've got a Fleshy Mesocarpic Nyansh na -- Let the Homo have his Way In Ya Life!  cool cool cool
when real men with robust and endowed pricks are talking, boys like you that have albino spe.rms coming outta their broom-stick prick shouldn't interrupt! tongue tongue cheesy
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by mcnepow(m): 7:08pm On Mar 06, 2012
jackpot:

when real men with robust and endowed pricks are talking, boys like you that have albino spe.rms coming outta their broom-stick prick shouldn't interrupt! tongue tongue cheesy

hahahahaha ¤laffs until my credit finish!¤
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 06, 2012
jackpot:

faints!

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26)

Comedy Skits From Exclusively9ja [VIDEO] / Humourous Replies To Romantic Statements / Fun Facts For The Day! Did You Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.