Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

The Official Chat Thread For Jokers - Jokes Etc (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Official Chat Thread For Jokers (29815 Views)

Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) / JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ / Badosky!! ~Offtopic Chilling SPA for Jokers~(Season V) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 22, 2012
hello, evening ooo
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by Davo93(m): 12:26pm On Feb 23, 2012
, JOKE DAY 3,

There was once a young man who, in his youth, professed his desire to become a great writer.

Whenever asked what he meant by great writer, he said, "I want to write stuff that the whole world will read, stuff that people will react to on a truly emotional level, stuff that will make them scream, cry, be terrified, and howl in pain and anger!"

Guess what He now works for,,, READ THE FULL JOKE HERE

Please do well to LIKE the joke after reading and also like the organiser FeelJoke. I count on you!
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 23, 2012
^^^^^ mtcheww! lipsrsealed
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 23, 2012
otooro:

what about the two hanging carelessly between ur legs undecided undecided

Lol -- Those are for the gods Of the Land! grin grin grin
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 23, 2012
idowuogbo!
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by bright007(f): 8:32am On Feb 24, 2012
Its so unfortunate to be socially inclined with miscreants like those in here.
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by mikuz(m): 9:13am On Feb 24, 2012
Bright?
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by bright007(f): 9:37am On Feb 24, 2012
Wetin happen?
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 24, 2012
bright007:

Its so unfortunate to be socially inclined with miscreants like those in here.

Dem Swear For You? -- Bush Pig angry angry angry
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by mikuz(m): 2:09pm On Feb 24, 2012
Where have you been?
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by bright007(f): 3:36pm On Feb 24, 2012
@mikuz:have been in Mars with Ben-10
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by adebayo201: 4:31pm On Feb 24, 2012
bright007:

@mikuz:have been in Mars with Ben-10
4 höneymoon? tongue
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by mikuz(m): 5:40pm On Feb 24, 2012
Ok
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by thatboytope2k: 8:13pm On Feb 24, 2012
Hahaha - na wa oooo - these videos made me cry!!!

Shit Africans Say Episode 1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8SWkSCRnVE

Shit Africans Say Episode 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JXDob2Hea4

Enjoy!!!!
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by sutoboy(m): 7:01am On Feb 25, 2012
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by adebayo201: 9:16am On Feb 25, 2012
i do go to an international restaurant to eat cool but i noticed that all the oyinbo that eat in this restaurant do order for just one particular type of food and after eating, they would shout YEH! shocked when paying. One day, i decided to eat the type of food these oyinbo do eat and also knw why they do shout when paying. i ordered for the meal which is a chicken and a bottle of wine. After first round, i am not satistied so i ordered for two more rounds. So, i went to the cashier to pay my bill. The Cashier told me that a full chicken cost N10,000 and a bootle of wine cost N30,000 so i ordered for three rounds so my bill is N120,000. I shouted yeh! yeh! yeh! yeh! im living on minimum wages what do you want me to do? sad cry
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by sutoboy(m): 9:34am On Feb 25, 2012
seen!!!

too old for me to read
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by adebayo201: 9:39am On Feb 25, 2012
CATCHING FUN IN THE BIBLE WAY!

Our journey began at Genesis through Exodus.
On the way, we saw Leviticus recording the Numbers of people at Deuteronomy, while Joshua was waiting at the beautiful gate for judges to see Ruth calling loudly ''Samuel Samuel''.
At a stage, the first and second kings of chronicles were coming to visit Ezra, Nehemiah and Esther for the misfortune of job, their brother.
There they noticed that Mr psalms was teaching his children Proverbs concerning Ecclesiastes and songs of Solomon.
This coincided with the period that Isaiah and Jeremiah were engaged in lamentation for Ezekiel and Daniel their friend,
By that time, Amos and Obadiah were not around.
Three days later, Hosea, Joel, and Jonah travel in the same ship with Micah and Nahum to Jerusalem.
More also, Habakkuk and Zephaniah who introduced him to Haggai a friend of Zechariah whose cousin is Malachi. grin grin grin
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by adebayo201: 9:41am On Feb 25, 2012
sutoboy:

seen!!!

too old for me to read

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by sutoboy(m): 9:43am On Feb 25, 2012
cant u do beta dan this?
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by adebayo201: 1:22pm On Feb 25, 2012
I now c y ur midname is Stubborn boy! embarassed
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by jackpot(f): 2:59pm On Feb 25, 2012
SMH. . .this thread already looks dead like a burial ground. . .the silence here is just too much that I can hear the echo of my voice sad angry sad

it makes me kinda think that people commenting here are ghosts undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 25, 2012
jackpot happy new yr ooo
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by jackpot(f): 3:40pm On Feb 25, 2012
happy Easter don-kolo

er, but why is it that everytime you see me, that little agama lizard inside your boxers keeps dangling and shaking its head?
undecided tongue tongue cheesy

i'm a guy like you oh. Hope you're not gonna give me blisters for my nyansh with that carrot you call a prick? tongue tongue grin

*carries my slippers for my hand* cheesy
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 25, 2012
* brings out 250grms of vaseline 4rm pocket**

wait mk i ansa ur qwestion? tongue

ibotic Manlover lyk u
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by bright007(f): 6:47pm On Feb 25, 2012
*who is d bartender here? Or is this a mogue or cemetery? undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by jackpot(f): 7:29pm On Feb 25, 2012
^

LMAO!!! cheesy grin

I guess it is a cemetery and the joke mods Dani and Ben are the undertakers sad sad sad cheesy

cousin, can you imagine? undecided
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by Davo93(m): 9:42pm On Feb 25, 2012
HELLO PALS, THE FINAL IS FINALLY HERE!!!

Please open this link ==> CLICK HERE and LIKE my joke, also like the joke contest organiser's page FeelJoke. I count on you friends.

Your Boy,
ADETULA DAVID.
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by Davo93(m): 9:45pm On Feb 25, 2012
Please the link is CLICK HERE!
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by bright007(f): 10:02pm On Feb 25, 2012
El Guapo:

Dem Swear For me? U no jnow say I be Bush Pig? angry angry angry
Must u insult urself?
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2012
^^ Childish Xhurbberance Stil haunting this Fellow  undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 27, 2012
adebayo201:

CATCHING FUN IN THE BIBLE WAY!

Our journey began at Genesis through Exodus.
On the way, we saw Leviticus recording the Numbers of people at Deuteronomy, while Joshua was waiting at the beautiful gate for judges to see Ruth calling loudly ''Samuel Samuel''.
At a stage, the first and second kings of chronicles were coming to visit Ezra, Nehemiah and Esther for the misfortune of job, their brother.
There they noticed that Mr psalms was teaching his children Proverbs concerning Ecclesiastes and songs of Solomon.
This coincided with the period that Isaiah and Jeremiah were engaged in lamentation for Ezekiel and Daniel their friend,
By that time, Amos and Obadiah were not around.
Three days later, Hosea, Joel, and Jonah travel in the same ship with Micah and Nahum to Jerusalem.
More also, Habakkuk and Zephaniah who introduced him to Haggai a friend of Zechariah whose cousin is Malachi. grin grin grin

beautiful, adebayo! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (26)

Fun Facts For The Day! Did You Know / 100% Accurate Prophecies For 2014 From Yuzedo / Funny Pic Of The Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.