Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger (237732 Views)

Stranger Spots Lady Texting Another Guy While With Her Man See What He Did / I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help / My Conversation With An American Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by Emeka72(m): 7:03pm On Feb 06, 2012
I chat with babes a lot on MyGamma and I enjoy it. 9ja babes like to chat and know more abt u compared to babes frm other countries.
Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by Nobody: 6:52am On Feb 21, 2012
Show her the picture of Ur benzo. That'll sure keep her interested.
Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by temmym4(m): 12:13am On Jun 29, 2012
Emeka 7.:
I chat with babes a lot on MyGamma and I enjoy it. 9ja babes like to chat and know more abt u compared to babes frm other countries.

Really? either u didnt check what u are posting or u havnt been chatting much with Naija girls, foreign girls are much friendlier, except if they just dont like u.

@OP. U dont need to start learning how to talk to girls ok. it flows naturally when u meet a friendly one, her own replies to your chats will determine what your next question gonna be, take for example, freecocoa (Like d way her name sounds so am gonna use) and moi on a chat session;
Self: Howdy pretty
Freecocoa: Am fine and u
Self: Same here, how has ur day been
Freecocoa: very well, Urz?
Self: Not so gud #crying
Freecocoa: aww why? ....
Now the conversation gonna keep going...
But most naija babez are always playing ''tough head'' stuff with ''forming'' even during chat all in d name of protecting some woman dignity, thinking every guy has got time to waste, mtcheeew, borin local champions. Come see your foreign mates in a chat session.
Take another example;
Self: Howdy
Freecocoa:Hi
Self: oh, sowie, i mean HELLO HOW ARE U
Freecocoa: fine
Self: Oh good
Freecocoa: k
*End of discussion*
this type of conversation replies, u shouldnt bother yourself and be the one sendin the last message, u should know the girl na local champion league type, (the "Fine, yes, k, kk type). She is borin, if u dont stop, u ll be the one blaming yourself for not knowing how to talk to strangers...
Just be yourself, be smart and act maturely when it comes to managing your online profiles so as to attract the friendly types. Post only necessary status,comment on necessary post and pictures, most guys on fb will comment irrelivantly on every gal's pictures they see, u dont expect dem to reply ur Hi and Hellos cos judging by ur previous nutty comments, dem already put u for ''normal online guys things'' club so they know where u are goin when u start chattin.
Work on your Chat commonly used words, for example, ''Where r u from'' is just way too common, use ''where r u at'' instead, with that you could build so many conversation from her answer
Chat more with foreign girls, with that, u get more chat lines and build cool conversations
Remove borin a*ses outta your friendlist and keep important ones, don't just keep faces on your list, they dont even know if u exist anyway. Just keepin u to increase their own list.
If u really want to talk to her by force, then there is only one magic i use, works for me, dunno if it will for u though.. Ask some upsettin or rather rude/straightforward questions like.. Damn, Freecocoa Are u dis boring? (Dont call her freecocoa o cos its just an example, lol. use her name instead) or Maybe Hey, Do u talk to friends online or u just keep adding to keep your list busy.. Depending on your question, be ready to play along with the kinda reply u get o. Try dat at ur own risk.lol. Wait i didnt say abuse her ooo. Jokes aside it works for me, we might argue for weeks but at the end, we gonna be the best of friends, i luv this kinda friendhips cos u are more free with yourselves by beefing each other in a friendship manner (u ll really cherish the friendship when u both meet) Unlike those 2 stranger friendship chattings.
That is my own piece of advice for u based on my personal experience. Hope it works for u. Best of luck.. wink

5 Likes

Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by temmym4(m): 12:13am On Jun 29, 2012

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:33pm On Sep 08, 2012
Emeka 7.:
I chat with babes a lot on MyGamma and I enjoy it. 9ja babes like to chat and know more abt u compared to babes frm other countries

mxm smoochie them 9ja ladies I hv on ma bbm will be like
Me:heya
Her:hi
Me:how's u?
Her:me fine oo
Me:hw was ur day?
Her:it was fine oo thank you for asking

Me:y da silence?
Her:I don't know what to say to u
Me:du u mind if I delete u?
Her:don't delete me ooo,goodnyt.

Lame and boring,start talkin bwt husbands!sha
Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by ignis: 12:44am On Sep 09, 2012
dadicvila: Wow So many funny replies, @Ignis i am even older than your father,but this topic is not about age,even a 90yr old man will find it difficult chatting with girls of nowadays, Freecocoa,mynd,Revlution and Goldieluks tanx for your responses cheesy cheesy
Its only in Nigeria that people consider age as an achievement.... Even without nothing to show for the many years spent on earth.
Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by DeGenius3(m): 2:59pm On Jan 24, 2013
life_style: Nairaland used to be a place where you get advice and answers to your questions but reverse is the case nowadays, they now refer you to Mr google, waiting for my bullshit to drop is shi.t comment.

@ Topic : try to know more of the girl. school, work, likes, dislikes, marital status, kids and the kind of guy she will like to meet, when you are short of words, force force her to ask you some questions too.

This Works pretty well.
Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by tgold2(m): 10:07am On Oct 14, 2013
Emmysteve: Boy: hello beauty
Girl: hy (hi)
Boy: how are you doing?
Girl: 5n (fine)
Boy: where are you living?
Girl: No
Boy: why no?
Girl: k

that is a good example of how most girls reply to guys online. Very annoying. Thank God i dont have their time.
Yea no tym. smiley
Emmysteve: Boy: hello beauty
Girl: hy (hi)
Boy: how are you doing?
Girl: 5n (fine)
Boy: where are you living?
Girl: No
Boy: why no?
Girl: k

that is a good example of how most girls reply to guys online. Very annoying. Thank God i dont have their time.
Yea no tym.
Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by Kerilyyz(m): 5:11pm On Nov 24, 2013
Can't really tell tho... Depends on d person
Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by LolaAbi(f): 10:01pm On Jan 10, 2014
My name is lola, I would love to chat with any guy that is ready to chat. My pin number is 2842DCA2. Pls decent chat o
Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by monsterprick(m): 9:04am On Apr 11, 2015
lifestyle1:
Nairaland used to be a place where you get advice and answers to your questions but reverse is the case nowadays, they now refer you to Mr google, waiting for my bullshit to drop is shi.t comment.

@ Topic : try to know more of the girl. school, work, likes, dislikes, marital status, kids and the kind of guy she will like to meet, when you are short of words, force force her to ask you some questions too.
so after today,what will you say tomorrow and the next day and the next and next...?
Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by lifestyle1(m): 11:32am On Apr 11, 2015
monsterprick:
so after today,what will you say tomorrow and the next day and the next and next...?

You talk about what she told you earlier. For example she says she's schooling. Then you ask talk about her progress in school. Ask her about the course she's finding difficult to comprehend. Na talk they bring talk. Be smart.
Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by ideykwum: 12:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
Maybe they like you??
freecocoa:
Why do you people like using my name for your experiments? Na wa o.
Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by Wizkoko(m): 10:28pm On Mar 14, 2016
ignis:

Its only in Nigeria that people consider age as an achievement.... Even without nothing to show for the many years spent on earth.

Nah the thing be that.
Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by Kalatium(m): 4:23pm On Feb 25, 2017
Non of u can chat with a girl online. Go to this thread it will change ur life.
https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? / 15 Questions You Can Ask A Girl And Make Her Get In The Mood / Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.