Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,084 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Tattoo On The Body Is Evil - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tattoo On The Body Is Evil (9967 Views)

Reasons Why Yoruba Religion(aborisa) Is Evil / According To Jesus, Yahweh Is Evil. / Bishop Oyedepo Is Evil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tattoo On The Body Is Evil by ijawkid(m): 11:14pm On Jan 25, 2013
Zikkyy:

The message from your post aligns very well with what have been saying. Your post is telling us you consider smoking grass & cocaine a sin because you are of the opinion 'majority of persons take marijuana & cocaine just to get high & do rubbish'. It's exactly what I have been saying; motive is what determine whether It's bad or not. It is not just because they smoked it, but they smoked it to get high.

is there any other reason why people smoke apart from getting high??...please tell me zikky.......
Re: Tattoo On The Body Is Evil by honourhim: 9:51pm On Jan 26, 2013
I disagree with you pls. This is a forum where we rub minds concerning our belief. Anonny just stated his belief that smoking cigarete isnt bad. it is now left for those of who see it as bad to state our points, which we have done. Anybody who is desirous of the truth will see it and know that this is the truth. But those who want to hear cheap word of God (which are usually filled with lies) will go with anonny's lies. (and i mean lies on this issue). He is not an agent of the devil pls. He may be misled by the devil to have a false understanding on this issue thats why i said he should be careful in what he is supporting and spreading because we all we give account of what we preached at the judgement throne. Bros lets always bear the fruits of the spirit. God will help us.
FXKing2012:

I've come to the conclusion that mr_anony is a false teacher misleading people which is why atheists agree with him.

Imagine him saying smoking and consuming alcohol is not bad. These are substances so dangerous to the body that even governments and unbelievers preach against them while a "Christian" who should operate on a even higher standard is advocating for such dangerous substances.
The eeeeeeediot even equated cigarette and tattoo to food and water. Doesnt that tell you he even lacks wisdom as much as he's confused? Just imagine him teaching such in his church...

I unequivocally and without mincing words declare that mr_anony an agent of the devil out to mislead people. Remember the Bible says in the last days such people will abound and they will appear like agents of light deceiving people - even the very elect.
Re: Tattoo On The Body Is Evil by FXKing2012(m): 11:41pm On Jan 26, 2013
honourhim:

I disagree with you pls. This is a forum where we rub minds concerning our belief. Anonny just stated his belief that smoking cigarete isnt bad. it is now left for those of who see it as bad to state our points, which we have done. Anybody who is desirous of the truth will see it and know that this is the truth. But those who want to hear cheap word of God (which are usually filled with lies) will go with anonny's lies. (and i mean lies on this issue). He is not an agent of the devil pls. He may be misled by the devil to have a false understanding on this issue thats why i said he should be careful in what he is supporting and spreading because we all we give account of what we preached at the judgement throne. Bros lets always bear the fruits of the spirit. God will help us.
I beg to differ sir! I'm not a politician and I'm not a diplomat so I dont know how to mince words, I call a spade a spade even if it hurts.
A pastor who says it's ok to damage your skin by tattooing and ok to destroy your internal organs by smoking and drinking is FAKE!

1 Like

Re: Tattoo On The Body Is Evil by Zikkyy(m): 10:27am On Jan 27, 2013
ijawkid:

is there any other reason why people smoke apart from getting high??...please tell me zikky.......

Have told you before this time; I am not going to speak for others. Also consider the number of people that takes cocaine using syringe, am sure the larger proportion will be those abusing the drug abi? The drug (in my opinion) is rarely used for treatment. But you will not see the injection of cocaine via syringe a sin because medical people are likely to adopt that approach. If it is possible to achieve same objective by smoking or sniffing, the act itself can never be a sin even if 99.9% are abusing it. It is the abuse that's wrong.
Re: Tattoo On The Body Is Evil by Zikkyy(m): 10:33am On Jan 27, 2013
FXKing2012:

I've come to the conclusion that mr_anony is a false teacher [/b]misleading people which is why atheists agree with him.

Imagine him saying smoking and consuming alcohol is not bad. These are substances so dangerous to the body that even governments and unbelievers preach against them while a "Christian" who should operate on a even higher standard is advocating for such dangerous substances.[b]
The eeeeeeediot
even equated cigarette and tattoo to food and water. Doesnt that tell you he even lacks wisdom as much as he's confused? Just imagine him teaching such in his church...

I unequivocally and without mincing words declare that mr_anony an agent of the devil
out to mislead people. Remember the Bible says in the last days such people will abound and they will appear like agents of light deceiving people - even the very elect.

Mr. Anony don suffer sad
Re: Tattoo On The Body Is Evil by ijawkid(m): 11:57am On Jan 27, 2013
Zikkyy:

Mr. Anony don suffer sad

No be small suffer.................grin
Re: Tattoo On The Body Is Evil by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 27, 2013
ijawkid:

No be small suffer.................grin
At all, at all o...
Re: Tattoo On The Body Is Evil by ausdy(m): 12:50pm On Jan 27, 2013
grin ;DAre you from chosen?you sound like one Big hypocrites pls can you work on your self and leave your fellow human life style as they chooses?how I wish I can meet you in person though..
FXKing2012:

[b]The ignorant one is calling another ignorant (lol). Spiritual food is not meant for those outside the kingdom; how can you understand spiritual matters when u are not in the kingdom.

Luke 8:10 - He said, "The knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of God has been given to you, but to others I speak in parables, so that, "'though seeing, they may not see; though hearing, they may not understand.'

Mat 13:10. And the disciples came and said to Him, "Why do You speak to them in parables?"

11 He answered and said to them, "Because it has been given to you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given.

12 "For whoever has, to him more will be given, and he will have abundance; but whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him.

13 "Therefore I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand.

14 "And in them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled, which says: 'Hearing you will hear and shall not understand, and seeing you will see and not perceive;

15 for the hearts of this people have grown dull. Their ears are hard of hearing, and their eyes they have closed, lest they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, lest they should understand with their hearts and turn, so that I should heal them.'

16 "But blessed are your eyes for they see, and your ears for they hear;[/b]
Re: Tattoo On The Body Is Evil by FXKing2012(m): 12:59pm On Jan 27, 2013
Wonder why you would want to meet me in.person
Re: Tattoo On The Body Is Evil by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 29, 2013
FXKing2012:

I've come to the conclusion that mr_anony is a false teacher misleading people which is why atheists agree with him.

Imagine him saying smoking and consuming alcohol is not bad. These are substances so dangerous to the body that even governments and unbelievers preach against them while a "Christian" who should operate on a even higher standard is advocating for such dangerous substances.
The eeeeeeediot even equated cigarette and tattoo to food and water. Doesnt that tell you he even lacks wisdom as much as he's confused? Just imagine him teaching such in his church...

I unequivocally and without mincing words declare that mr_anony an agent of the devil out to mislead people. Remember the Bible says in the last days such people will abound and they will appear like agents of light deceiving people - even the very elect.

So where in the Bible was it said that smoking, taking alcohol and tatooing are evil?
Re: Tattoo On The Body Is Evil by brainpulse: 12:08pm On Jan 29, 2013
Ihedinobi:

So where in the Bible was it said that smoking, taking alcohol and tatooing are evil?

I might not support the tone of the OP in handling this issue, but i dont expect you to ask this question just to support the stand of your brother on this.
Re: Tattoo On The Body Is Evil by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 29, 2013
brainpulse:

I might not support the tone of the OP in handling this issue, but i dont expect you to ask this question just to support the stand of your brother on this.

First, do you read minds? How did you know my intent? Second, what's wrong with defending my brother or asking the question, as the case may be?
Re: Tattoo On The Body Is Evil by FXKing2012(m): 1:54pm On Jan 29, 2013
Ihedinobi:

And how many sins were actually mentioned in the Bible? Your question is typical of baby Christians.
Re: Tattoo On The Body Is Evil by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 29, 2013
FXKing2012:
And how many sins were actually mentioned in the Bible? Your question is typical of baby Christians.

You're not implying with that answer that there are sins the Bible neglected to mention, are you? That somehow the Bible is not quite complete?
Re: Tattoo On The Body Is Evil by FXKing2012(m): 3:06pm On Jan 29, 2013
Ihedinobi:

You're not implying with that answer that there are sins the Bible neglected to mention, are you? That somehow the Bible is not quite complete?
When the Bible says your body is the temple of God and to take care of it, the author assumes the reader is intelligent and smart enough to know that damaging the temple of God will be evil before God.
The author will not spoon-feed u in order to make u understand.
Re: Tattoo On The Body Is Evil by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 29, 2013
FXKing2012:
When the Bible says your body is the temple of God and to take care of it, the author assumes the reader is intelligent and smart enough to know that damaging the temple of God will be evil before God.
And how does a tattoo destroy the body?
Re: Tattoo On The Body Is Evil by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 29, 2013
FXKing2012:

So there are things that the Word of God left up to our intellect. How does that work with "trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him and he shall direct your paths"? Or "be not wise in your own conceit"? Or "the steps of the righteous are ordered by the Lord"?
Re: Tattoo On The Body Is Evil by FXKing2012(m): 7:30pm On Jan 29, 2013
Ok dude, you are starting to sound too shallow for my liking and continuing to answer you is proving a waste of resources....and I dont like wasting resources.
Re: Tattoo On The Body Is Evil by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 29, 2013
FXKing2012: Ok dude, you are starting to sound too shallow for my liking and continuing to answer you is proving a waste of resources....and I dont like wasting resources.
Lolz, I love this dude...
Re: Tattoo On The Body Is Evil by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 29, 2013
FXKing2012: Ok dude, you are starting to sound too shallow for my liking and continuing to answer you is proving a waste of resources....and I dont like wasting resources.

It's ok. I understand. My friend, I will warn you one time and one time alone. Be careful when you open your mouth against anyone who claims the Lord Jesus, there's nothing so dangerous as attacking a child of God so make sure you know whom it is you attack. As it is right now, your response betrays a deep-seated pride. The Word says, "let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall." Judge yourself and be sure you're in the faith. It is not Christlike to accuse the brethren. If you rebuke, be sure to restore as well.

The Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.
Re: Tattoo On The Body Is Evil by FXKing2012(m): 1:55pm On Jan 31, 2013
Ihedinobi:
Amen
Re: Tattoo On The Body Is Evil by MrAnony1(m): 9:15am On Feb 01, 2013
Ihedinobi:

It's ok. I understand. My friend, I will warn you one time and one time alone. Be careful when you open your mouth against anyone who claims the Lord Jesus, there's nothing so dangerous as attacking a child of God so make sure you know whom it is you attack. As it is right now, your response betrays a deep-seated pride. The Word says, "let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall." Judge yourself and be sure you're in the faith. It is not Christlike to accuse the brethren. If you rebuke, be sure to restore as well.

Good to see you on this thread bro, it's been a while.
Re: Tattoo On The Body Is Evil by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 01, 2013
Mr_Anony:
Wow! just wow!

Wow! even more wow!
cheesy, where u run go hide since? You should check out his other thread by the way, why we're black or something grin
Re: Tattoo On The Body Is Evil by FXKing2012(m): 11:19am On Feb 01, 2013
musKeeto:
cheesy, where u run go hide since? You should check out his other thread by the way, why we're black or something grin
lol
Re: Tattoo On The Body Is Evil by MrAnony1(m): 2:52pm On Feb 01, 2013
musKeeto:
Lol, I've been busy bruv. By the way, having had a look at his other thread I'm not quite sure whether you are cheering him or mocking him. I'll put my money on the latter though.

1 Like

Re: Tattoo On The Body Is Evil by FXKing2012(m): 3:36pm On Feb 01, 2013
Mr_Anony:
Lol, I've been busy bruv. By the way, having had a look at his other thread I'm not quite sure whether you are cheering him or mocking him. I'll put my money on the latter though.
Just make sure it's the kind of money you can afford to lose.
Re: Tattoo On The Body Is Evil by FXKing2012(m): 8:40am On Feb 10, 2013
Re: Tattoo On The Body Is Evil by phabouluz(m): 9:18am On Feb 10, 2013
FXKing2012:

Those are laws of Moses and they do not apply to us becos we are not under the law but under grace. But the one about not damaging your body in anyway still apply to us becos it is in the new testament that our body is not ours and we must keep it right.

Ignorantly people claim they live under grace forgetting that the laws are not of Moses but God. Jesus told us he did not come to abolish the laws but to fulfill it.

Poster, pls do not be disillusioned.
Re: Tattoo On The Body Is Evil by FXKing2012(m): 9:44am On Feb 10, 2013
phabouluz:

Ignorantly people claim they live under grace forgetting that the laws are not of Moses but God. Jesus told us he did not come to abolish the laws but to fulfill it.

Poster, pls do not be disillusioned.
Chai! See ignorance at its zenith, little wonder Jesus said my people perish for the lack of knowledge.
Pls pray for knowledge, wisdom and understanding - u need these real bad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. / Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? / Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.