Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

My Girlfriend Jst Broke Up With Me After 6 Years - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Jst Broke Up With Me After 6 Years (3059 Views)

This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Jst Broke Up With Me After 6 Years by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 05, 2012
Adetayo100:

I am sorry for ur misfortun she is no longer attracted to u, she's just using the jehovahs witness as an excuses
my toughts exactlly. Considering the time they have stayed together.
Re: My Girlfriend Jst Broke Up With Me After 6 Years by oparahchi(m): 6:10pm On Feb 07, 2012
Hello people. thanks so much for your comments and critics on my former relationship. anyways i have bin tryin to move on and its not bin easy at all for me. am tinkin of cutting her off totally to enable me get over her quickly wat do u guys think,
Re: My Girlfriend Jst Broke Up With Me After 6 Years by magdalenalisa: 9:59am On Nov 12, 2012
This is my testimonial, prophetharry@ymail.com is the gratest spell caster on the internet, i stumbled on his email address few days ago, so i emailed him about my condition and how my lover left me. He told me it would take 3days to get my ex back to me, my ex was with another girl, so after prophetharry did a reunion love spell. my ex called me 3 days after the work. He spoke to me nicely, asking me if we could try things out again. He broke up with the other girl and came back to me
Magdalena
Re: My Girlfriend Jst Broke Up With Me After 6 Years by Mynd44: 11:10am On Nov 12, 2012
Who brought this thread back
Re: My Girlfriend Jst Broke Up With Me After 6 Years by obowunmi(m): 1:06pm On Nov 12, 2012
@op: leave the babe and move on.
Re: My Girlfriend Jst Broke Up With Me After 6 Years by viruz007(m): 1:24pm On Nov 12, 2012
Oga move on abeg. undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Jst Broke Up With Me After 6 Years by Koolking(m): 4:36pm On Nov 12, 2012
magdalenalisa:
This is my testimonial, prophetharry@ymail.com is the gratest spell caster on the internet, i stumbled on his email address few days ago, so i emailed him about my condition and how my lover left me. He told me it would take 3days to get my ex back to me, my ex was with another girl, so after prophetharry did a reunion love spell. my ex called me 3 days after the work. He spoke to me nicely, asking me if we could try things out again. He broke up with the other girl and came back to me
Magdalena

The worst option to take. Using a spell to keep a relationship? For how long? It's like kidnapping people for them to do your bidding in coercion. SMH at people's destructive moves
Re: My Girlfriend Jst Broke Up With Me After 6 Years by Koolking(m): 5:35pm On Nov 12, 2012
omega25red: poster

sorry to hear of your pain. you should let her go since she has made up her mind. the worst situation you want to be in, is to be with a woman who is with you out of pity.

I know it hurts right now and it will hurt for a while but you will have to be strong. 6yrs is a long time and we humans find it hard to break our routines most especially when the routine is for years. just be strong and dont get drunk because it wont help.

honestly there is no way to get over heart break but letting time pass gets rid of it so be ready for the pain but it will pass. Oh yea there are awsome women out there women who would love you and appreciate you so dont worry you will be fine.

+1000
This is the best advice so far. Op, there is nothing absolutely you can do to win her back. She has been with someone else apart from you, hence her walking away without considering yesterday. Not because of diversity in religion but because you no longer appeal to her. The earlier you acknowledge she is gone the better for you. It will be difficult to erase her from memory but time heals. Be strong and stay positive, try to see the advantages of her exit. To you, she was the best woman for you, but in reality she was not. If she was the best, she would have lived above the differences between you both.
Re: My Girlfriend Jst Broke Up With Me After 6 Years by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 12, 2012
Ina yen ni o n miss
Re: My Girlfriend Jst Broke Up With Me After 6 Years by Browneyes3(f): 11:52pm On Nov 12, 2012
cheesy Awwwwww.....I'm sincerely sorry,i do think your 'girlfriend' is really funny though,cos if she values her relationship(despite your denomination)with you...something as flimsy won't require that you break-up,when you're a step into happiness...i suggest you sort things out,but i support your stand in putting God first.
P.S-Not that religion is flimsy!,but while the years were rolling by,she should have discussed about her preferences and not make you wait this long for nothing!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Telemundo And Soap Opera Are Doing To Our Ladies / 10 Reasons To Date A Dark Skin Lady / Amazing Pictures From a Niaralands' Saturday Hangout With Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.