Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? - Travel (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? (809943 Views)

Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Nigerians In The Uk, How Do You Cope With the Scottish Accent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by HenryG(m): 4:47pm On Sep 06, 2022
Hello everyone.
I am presently trying to secure MSc in Biomedical Science(UK). The aim as for everyone is securing a befitting job after schooling. I know I have checked on LinkedIn and checking on indeed and other online sources for job status of a holder of MSc Biomedical science. However, I really wish to hear from someone out there that may make me feel the actual reality.
Please all help with your input. I need the reality over there.
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by jesmond3945: 5:21pm On Sep 06, 2022
Strata1716:
Hello everyone, please I’m currently searching for accommodation for me in leeds, if you have a place please send me a PM, my budget is 450pcm.

I’ve been searching on zoopla, spare rooms, right move but nothing yet and I’m getting frustrated, it’s either they want an home owner guarantor, no student allowed or my messages go unanswered.

Im tired and really need help please
there is a website for guarantors but you have to pay a fee

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by damola20: 10:21am On Sep 09, 2022
chupcake:
Mehn, I haven't been on here for ages now. I remember when i practically lived on this website. Coming to the end of my Masters Degree now and it has been a very fun ride. I've always wanted to give back so if anyone has got any questions at all, please ask and i will do my best to answer. Even better if the question is relating to, or about Anglia Ruskin University or the city Cambridge. Questions about work, the school, the town, best place to get cheap accommodation, nightlife(don't know much about that one) and basically anything sha.

Please I will love to know more about accommodations and all …. Please you can drop your number so I can message you. If there is anyone planning to go to ARU?
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by GeneralShepherd(m): 3:36am On Sep 12, 2022
emmaodet:

Chaii

Life.
When a son is scared of going back to his father’s house and will rather prefer to stay and die in a stranger’s apartment.

Have seen this before. Many times.
I remember we going to our village in Osun state to pick a family member to stay with us.
My parent will train the child, send her to school and after secondary school, they tell the child it is high time you go back home and you will start seeing a child crying, begging not to go back to village.
To the child, she is a celebrity when she gets back to village, dresses well, speaks English better than those at home and let’s say more exposed.
Now throwing her back to the people that looks up to her will be a disaster to her.
I have seen this experience before and I can relate with your situation

Lol all these years and I'm still not back in naija

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by haaryobhami: 3:29pm On Sep 16, 2022
Gr8bliss:
Anyone living around shepherds bush, London or a student of BPP university in London. ?

I want to know about the accommodation around that place.
am a Bpp hopeful,how long did it take them to send ur cas . Am presently waiting for mine
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Joezinho: 6:53pm On Sep 16, 2022
Donracy:
Hello,
If you are coming to Cardiff or anywhere in Wales and needs assistance in settling in including getting accommodation or any important information just send a dm I’ll be glad to help
Success to all

Hello please can I have your number ?
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Coolzik(m): 10:29am On Sep 20, 2022
Donracy:
Hello,
If you are coming to Cardiff or anywhere in Wales and needs assistance in settling in including getting accommodation or any important information just send a dm I’ll be glad to help
Success to all

Please can I have your number too.
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by kennykale: 8:13am On Sep 22, 2022
Please is there anyone in Hertfordshire here?
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by AetA: 2:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
Good afternoon everyone, please i just got an offer at the University of South Wales, Pontypridd campus, i have tried to get information on it both here and google but i still do not have sufficient information.

Please anyone with any information about the school, what accommodation is like there, cost of living and any other useful information should please drop it for me.

i really will appreciate it.

Thank You

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by nwokorocp: 4:54pm On Sep 22, 2022
Hello, anyone moving to university of southwales next year January, can we connect.

More also those that are in southwales already please how did you pay your school fees through CBIC portal?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Zammuell: 10:45pm On Sep 22, 2022
Hello guys, pls I’ll be coming to Manchester metropolitan university MMU for my MSc program by first week of October. Pls who can help/assist me with accommodation around Manchester, Bolton, salford and it’s environment.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Ellatyra(f): 9:41am On Sep 27, 2022
nwokorocp:
Hello, anyone moving to university of southwales next year January, can we connect.

More also those that are in southwales already please how did you pay your school fees through CBIC portal?

Have you been able to figure this out or get a response on this ? I need help too
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Ellaadi: 3:59pm On Sep 27, 2022
Zammuell:
Hello guys, pls I’ll be coming to Manchester metropolitan university MMU for my MSc program by first week of October. Pls who can help/assist me with accommodation around Manchester, Bolton, salford and it’s environment.
Please could I get your info?
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Ehinjuola: 9:26am On Sep 28, 2022
Please does anyone know what this is all about?
PS: I have been applying for a lot of Scholarships lately.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by funmilayo79: 2:31pm On Sep 28, 2022
pls can anyone help in getting accommodation for a family of 5 in Glasgow

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by kareemmuri: 5:36pm On Sep 28, 2022
Please,I need help for accomodation from any Nigerian student in university of Portsmouth.
Kindly reach out to me via email
kareemolaitan801@gmail.com.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by JayLangdon: 8:53pm On Sep 30, 2022
Please any one in Penryn ? Or University of Exeter I'll love to connect . ���
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by ebixy(m): 9:20pm On Sep 30, 2022
Please which schools in the UK give Msc admission fast within a week or two.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Lovelypet28: 11:08am On Oct 01, 2022
Please I need accommodation in Dundee Scotland, it is very urgent, anything at all
Contact me on abigaeladu28@gmail.com, or 7944 892299

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Osoderi(m): 10:25am On Oct 04, 2022
Good morning house pls I have a student friend that is seriously looking for accomodation in Northampton. He got admission in Northampton university , we need affordable price. if any body have please kindly assist. Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by olumz1: 10:37am On Oct 04, 2022
please any one in University of Sunderland, London campus. Lets talk accommodation telegram nigeriastudentsUk
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Zammuell: 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2022
Hi everyone! I'm looking for a shared room or student halls, preferably close to the Manchester Metropolitan university or anywhere around Manchester
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by faralicious: 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2022
Ellatyra:
I need help also in paying the fees, incase anybody has paid abeg tell us how you paid

Have you been able to figure this out or get a response on this ? I need help too
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by ikkyjewelry(f): 9:14pm On Oct 08, 2022
damola20:

Please I will love to know more about accommodations and all …. Please you can drop your number so I can message you. If there is anyone planning to go to ARU?

Pls i seriously need accommodation in London. I don't mind sharing, kindly reach me on 07030337527

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (Reply)

U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.