Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? (9122 Views)

How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by RoyalRoy(m): 10:10am On Feb 06, 2012
“““
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by FXKing2012(m): 1:05pm On Feb 06, 2012
Chimezie198:

Dumped one yesterday!

How did u do it and how did she take it? Pls share with the house cos we wld like to know.
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by FXKing2012(m): 1:10pm On Feb 06, 2012
But come to think of it, a guy is gentle and considerate enough to not want to hurt the girl while breaking up wt her, whereas a girl does not care whether a guy's feelings are hurt if she's the one doing the break-up.
Does this mean ladies are more inconsiderate and selfish?
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by Chnges(m): 1:16pm On Feb 06, 2012
*topic redirected!*
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by FXKing2012(m): 1:43pm On Feb 06, 2012
Yeah we need to hear from the ladies cos it's a source of concern
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by Chimezie198(m): 1:59pm On Feb 06, 2012
Dumped another one today!
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by FXKing2012(m): 2:55pm On Feb 06, 2012
Chimezie198:

Dumped another one today!

You call urself sweetest guy butu keep dumping dem girls. I bet those girls dont think u r sweet.
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by Chimezie198(m): 3:14pm On Feb 06, 2012
^bro I dont toast girlz rather they toast me. Anyways I still have two girlfriends left!
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by FXKing2012(m): 4:21pm On Feb 06, 2012
Chimezie198:

^bro I dont toast girlz rather they toast me. Anyways I still have two girlfriends left!

Good for u bro.
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by Chimezie198(m): 5:46pm On Feb 06, 2012
undecided
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by zolzlolz(f): 5:57pm On Feb 06, 2012
Use bushy anus
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by FXKing2012(m): 10:27pm On Feb 06, 2012
zolzlolz:

Use bushy anus
What!!!
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by zolzlolz(f): 6:48am On Feb 07, 2012
I meant exactly what I wrote
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by FXKing2012(m): 7:17am On Feb 07, 2012
zolzlolz:

I meant exactly what I wrote

Now I find that disturbing.
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by zolzlolz(f): 7:20am On Feb 07, 2012
^see, she'll run away easily with no invitation wink
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 07, 2012
Now FXking hv gone jogodo grin
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by FXKing2012(m): 12:20pm On Feb 07, 2012
zolzlolz:

^see, she'll run away easily with no invitation wink
You seem so vast in this, pls give me step-by-step guide on how to go abt it.

odiaero:

Now FXking hv gone jogodo grin
Wetin u dey find here? Oya, scrammmmmmmm!!!!
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by zolzlolz(f): 3:32pm On Feb 07, 2012
FXKing2012:

You seem so vast in this, pls give me step-by-step guide on how to go abt it.
c'mon, son! It is not difficult. Show this girl bushy anus and this chick will run far far away. Bushy anus is gross, hairy and infected with germs, worm larvae and possibly disease. Bushy anus also smells like sh1t. Nobody likes bushy anus.
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by MrCork17: 3:51pm On Feb 07, 2012
zolzlolz:

c'mon, son! It is not difficult. Show this girl bushy anus and this chick will run far far away. Bushy anus is gross, hairy and infected with germs, worm larvae and possibly disease. Bushy anus also smells like sh1t. Nobody likes bushy anus.

so ur not bushy? undecided
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by zolzlolz(f): 4:11pm On Feb 07, 2012
Mr Kook likes caressing bushy anus
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by 8686(m): 5:01pm On Feb 07, 2012
Tell her you got a call and a visit from one of them boko haram dudes telling you to steer clear of her. On the day they visited 2 of your chickens got killed (bloodshed) and since its a matter of National Security, you don't want any wahala. Abi na u be " yemi my lover " ni

On a more serious note, there's no right way of breaking up with a woman who genuinely loves u except she has been praying for a breakup b4. In that case, you both can live happily ever after
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by FXKing2012(m): 9:16pm On Feb 07, 2012
zolzlolz:

This is definitely beyond me.

8686:

On a more serious note, there's no right way of breaking up with a woman who genuinely loves u except she has been praying for a breakup b4. In that case, you both can live happily ever after

Well said.
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by FXKing2012(m): 9:19pm On Feb 07, 2012
zolzlolz:

This is definitely beyond me.

8686:

Well said.
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by shegosay: 7:34pm On Feb 08, 2012
Am so bless with this topic,becos I have learnt lot of things that I have nevr dreamt of exepecially this diffucult time (after the dealth of your dad) my boyfriend that I so much cherish started playing funny.Although I did my possible best to bring things to normal but the nting positive came out he does nt call for days and when I try to ask what is behind his act the only thing he says is that "am I nt aware of the subsidy?
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by FXKing2012(m): 7:52pm On Feb 08, 2012
shegosay:

Am so bless with this topic,becos I have learnt lot of things that I have nevr dreamt of exepecially this diffucult time (after the dealth of your dad) my boyfriend that I so much cherish started playing funny.Although I did my possible best to bring things to normal but the nting positive came out he does nt call for days and when I try to ask what is behind his act the only thing he says is that "am I nt aware of the subsidy?
lol the guy is definitely on his way out of the relationship.
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by shegosay: 8:31pm On Feb 08, 2012
You can say that again
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by Airtimex(m): 8:47pm On Feb 08, 2012
you can try not showering for days and smelling like a ogre that lives in a gutter- she may be the one to dump you!
ha dawg like you said if she loves you that will certainly not work, she will instead blame her self for not bathing you and not hating you for that. undecided
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by Airtimex(m): 9:00pm On Feb 08, 2012
swty are you a nigerian? because 9ja dudes don't carry bushy anus lolzzzzzzz angry
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by FXKing2012(m): 10:19pm On Feb 08, 2012
Airtime:

swty are you a nigerian? because 9ja dudes don't carry bushy anus lolzzzzzzz angry
Thatz exactly why I was confused.
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by xynerise: 10:47pm On Feb 08, 2012
Keep her on suspense. Like tell her " I have a problem that can hurt u in d future and I cant tell u due to d consequences".
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by zolzlolz(f): 11:35pm On Feb 08, 2012
Airtime:

did you investigate this claim? grin
FXKing2012:

Thatz exactly why I was confused.
Bushy anus is a poster on nairaland. You couldn't get the joke without knowing this kiss
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by FXKing2012(m): 7:55am On Feb 09, 2012
zolzlolz:

did you investigate this claim?

I'm sure he did.

xynerise:

Keep her on suspense. Like tell her " I have a problem that can hurt u in d future and I cant tell u due to d consequences".
Are u sure this wld work?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Have U Met On This Forum/section?., And Who Would U Love To Meet? / Young Female Model Goes Completely Nude In Recently Released PHOTOS / Only Men Who Are Good In Bed Can Date This FUTA Chic(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.