Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,950 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? (9123 Views)

How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by FXKing2012(m): 8:48pm On Feb 09, 2012
Do u think telling her I'v been kidnapped by Boko Haram wld help?
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by FXKing2012(m): 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2012
I need more advice pls!
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by zolzlolz(f): 4:02pm On Feb 10, 2012
Geez man, just do it and get it over and done with! She will be hurt at first, but she will heal with time and eventually she won't even remember you after she meets a guy that's more amazing than you!
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by FXKing2012(m): 4:39pm On Feb 10, 2012
zolzlolz:

Geez man, just do it and get it over and done with! She will be hurt at first, but she will heal with time and eventually she won't even remember you after she meets a guy that's more amazing than you!
No man is more amazing than me pls
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by zolzlolz(f): 5:59pm On Feb 10, 2012
FXKing2012:

No man is more amazing than me pls
oh so he's arrogant now. Arrogance is an off-putting trait. Use it to your advantage and soon enough she'll evict herself from your life!
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by MrCork17: 6:01pm On Feb 10, 2012
l^^^looooong hissss undecided
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by FXKing2012(m): 6:03pm On Feb 10, 2012
zolzlolz:

oh so he's arrogant now. Arrogance is an off-putting trait. Use it to your advantage and soon enough she'll evict herself from your life!
Very good advice, thank you! That way she'll be the one to leave instead of leaving her and hurting her.
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by zolzlolz(f): 7:15pm On Feb 10, 2012
I'm very glad that I could help! cool
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by Chimezie198(m): 11:53pm On Feb 10, 2012
Dumped one today!
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by FXKing2012(m): 8:50am On Feb 11, 2012
Chimezie198:

Dumped one today!
u are always dumping one, u need help bro
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by Chimezie198(m): 8:53am On Feb 11, 2012
^bro cant you see dat am a playboy?
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by FXKing2012(m): 3:28pm On Feb 11, 2012
Chimezie198:

^bro cant you see dat am a playboy?
And thatz exactly why u need help!
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by FXKing2012(m): 8:22am On Feb 12, 2012
More advice pls
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by Chimezie198(m): 9:59am On Feb 13, 2012
undecided
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by FXKing2012(m): 11:07am On Feb 13, 2012
Chimezie198:

undecided
You still havent shared how u are able to keep dumping them chicks
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 04, 2012
bandiejay:
breakup+ girl = hurting her feelings
#truetalk
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by FEMISCOPE(m): 3:55pm On Aug 21, 2013
High_Chief: Give me her number and she wont run after you again (no offence, am just trying to help a brother)
cheesy
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by Monicasque(f): 4:00pm On Aug 21, 2013
If she is really into u. There is no way she will not be hurt. You just have to be strong and say it in the most polite manner. Do expect her to cry ( sometimes) but if you are really not in to her anymore try keep your distance after dumping her coz if u remain around in the name of being supportive u will just give her false hope. She will hurt but she will get over u at 1 stage or another. No goodbye is eva easy my dol especially if there is love involed
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by eghos12(m): 5:56pm On Aug 21, 2013
brotherly my advice is u should tell her but dont give her the food one day giver hher clues u want a break before droping the bombshell cause with this u can eliminate the element of suprise which will reduce the hurt effect cause she saw it comming.......# if she vex the vex nor go reach 50%# ACT WISELY O

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Have U Met On This Forum/section?., And Who Would U Love To Meet? / My Step-sister Is In Love With Me. / Guys Pls Take It Easy On Her(my Future Wife) @ PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.