Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Can A Born Again Be A Politician In Nigeria? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A Born Again Be A Politician In Nigeria? (6361 Views)

Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? / Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? / Can A Born Again Christian Be A Soldier? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Can A Born Again Be A Politician In Nigeria? by Princewell2012(m): 10:48am On Feb 21, 2015
@numo86, honestly you did took those words from my mind. i realy don't have much to say again, may God bless you. christians dont even know who they are. Read act 1.vs 6-8. The disciples ask him, Lord when will you restore the kingdom to isreal? Jesus told them frankly, it is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the father have hath put in his own power. But you shall receive power, after the holy Ghost is come upon you, and u shall be withness unto me, both in judea, and in jerusalem, samaria and unto d uttermost part of d earth. u c thats whats we needs, not runing after politics. A christian can vote, but a christian must not be a politician. I ask a friend a question, after much aguement,why did u want to vote for jonathan? he told me that, is because jonathan is a christian. can u c dat? now is mr presidnt truly a christian? is just like a pastor trying to conducts a deliverance to a female, all alone, thats dengarous, anything can happen nomather ur anionting, u can't tempt God.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Renewed Creation ( The New Heaven And The New Earth ) / A Question JW Cannot Answer / Do Islam And Christianity Permit The Use Of Condoms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.