Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Why Guys Are So Absent-minded - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Guys Are So Absent-minded (3120 Views)

Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts / Why Guys Can't Do Without Ladies. / Reasons Why Guys Avoid Commitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Guys Are So Absent-minded by kokoye(m): 6:32pm On Jun 20, 2008
Ladies, ur demands are too many too keep up with : first kiss, shag, birthday, dating/wedding anniversary, day you met her parents, her friends, day you bought her first ring, first dinner, abegi!

can you think about the future and save , for once ??
Re: Why Guys Are So Absent-minded by MyAfriplac: 6:56pm On Jun 20, 2008
it is not absent mindedness, it is selective memory

www.myafriplace.com
Re: Why Guys Are So Absent-minded by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 20, 2008
I have to admit we women bother about petty things. It's good to remember birthdays and the rest but it shouldn't be a must as we try to make it seem.
Re: Why Guys Are So Absent-minded by dyabman(m): 7:13pm On Jun 20, 2008
studentetc:

Men are not absent minded, they just have too much going on in their mind, trying to connect all the dots., deals etc. some even forget their own birthdays.

aniversary dates, birthdays, etc are a woman's thing. And it doesn't hurt if you remind him. abi?

your right dudet,
Re: Why Guys Are So Absent-minded by ssRhino: 7:57pm On Jun 20, 2008
Cos man has to think about how to make sure there is enuf to keep the woman happy, the man has to worry abt money, and your happiness.
Re: Why Guys Are So Absent-minded by malikalhaj: 7:14am On Jun 21, 2008
@ poster
i guess it's becos chicks enjoy talking and quarelling
Re: Why Guys Are So Absent-minded by iice(f): 5:08pm On Jul 08, 2008
If they are, i'd make i perfect partner tongue Coz i don't remember most ish.
Re: Why Guys Are So Absent-minded by topup: 8:37am On Aug 26, 2008
I'd like thoughtful gifts (not just expensive gifts) but as a woman, I would feel special to anybody who cherishes the day I was born.
Re: Why Guys Are So Absent-minded by syren: 10:00am On Aug 26, 2008
topup:

I'D like thoughtful gifts (not just expensive gifts) but as a woman, I would feel special to anybody who cherishes the day I was born.

I like the way you think wink
Re: Why Guys Are So Absent-minded by obongyi: 1:12am On Sep 04, 2008
Because they are very busy thinking of how to make money
Re: Why Guys Are So Absent-minded by deept(m): 3:00am On Sep 04, 2008
They are not absent minded, they are always up to something.
Re: Why Guys Are So Absent-minded by NegroNtns(m): 4:05am On Sep 04, 2008
angrywhy is it that most guys don't remember things such as anniversary, birthdays, and so on?

Men have memory for landmark but not for direction to the landmark. To make him remember your anniversary and birthday dont tell him. Before sex write it on your landmarks. Landmarks such as titties, pubic, ass, inner thighs. It will remain etched in his memory forever. Simple solutions for difficult problems. grin grin
Re: Why Guys Are So Absent-minded by NegroNtns(m): 4:06am On Sep 04, 2008
angrywhy is it that most guys don't remember things such as anniversary, birthdays, and so on?

Men have memory for landmark but not for direction to the landmark.  To make him remember your anniversary and birthday dont tell him. Before sex write it on your landmarks.  Landmarks such as titties, pubic, ass, inner thighs.  It will remain etched in his memory forever.   Simple solutions for difficult problems.  grin grin
Re: Why Guys Are So Absent-minded by Nobody: 4:12am On Sep 04, 2008
I'm so happy for you that you loved your post that you had to post it twice.
Re: Why Guys Are So Absent-minded by TheSly: 4:22am On Sep 04, 2008
Why Guys Are So Absent-minded
because we have alot to worry about. . . . . . .Not sum Bs$#. cool
Re: Why Guys Are So Absent-minded by NegroNtns(m): 4:22am On Sep 04, 2008
I was absent minded and had to post it a second time to convince myself it went through.  grin
Re: Why Guys Are So Absent-minded by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 04, 2008
cause our minds are on our dingos! looking for whom to devour!
Re: Why Guys Are So Absent-minded by vampire(m): 8:26am On Sep 04, 2008
because they are busy thinking of how to please you in more rewarding ways, ever wonder why a guys color combination and dress sense changes after marriage? you are the cause!! and science has proved that a guy can only think of one thing at a time but women, two
Re: Why Guys Are So Absent-minded by agwoko: 12:55pm On Sep 04, 2008
3 gbosa 4 u guys, gbosa! gbosa!! gbosa!!!.u all v made my day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Would You Go Ahead And Date This Guy? / The University Runz Girl- A Sneak Peek Into Her Life / Nid Help!!! Guys Pls Read And Comment...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.