Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,828 members, 7,862,727 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:39 AM

I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine (8596 Views)

Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend / THREAD For Those Who Don't Have A Val / I'm Sad At Home But Happy When I Am With Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by moHot(f): 8:59am On Feb 08, 2012
i feel sad for nairaland guys that constantly out-down naija girls
Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by hannahmay(f): 9:44am On Feb 08, 2012
I'm sure it's a form of mockery.
Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by born2boink(m): 10:10am On Feb 08, 2012
hannah may:

I'm sure it's a form of mockery.
Who is mocking who? Nigerian girls change sympathize to mockery, their negative thought will never seems to amaze men because all their attention focus on draining men pocket, if you no get boyfriend,sorry, I am occupied
Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by richy5(m): 10:14am On Feb 08, 2012
moHot:

i feel sad for nairaland guys that constantly out-down naija girls
Can i feel move in??
Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by Chimezie198(m): 11:10am On Feb 08, 2012
Am aint gonna spend a dine dat day! My two girlfriendz, my three suggar mummyz and one suggar grandma gonna take me out!
Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by HotieTima(f): 6:40pm On Feb 08, 2012
y not feel sorry for ur self first

u don't even have a girlfriend undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided wat a loser u are Mr
Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 08, 2012
^ How can you be sure? You know the fellow from somewhere? undecided undecided
Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by born2boink(m): 8:02pm On Feb 08, 2012
Hotie Tima:

y not feel sorry for ur self first

u don't even have a girlfriend undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided wat a loser u are Mr
Who told you I don't have? I have at least two beautiful girlfriends, one main girlfriend and another reserve girlfriend in Ikotun plus ashewos hang over around the clubs.
Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by Nobody: 5:43am On Feb 09, 2012
How is that ur headache? Do u think having a gf or bf is everything in life? undecided undecided undecided

Fu cked up mentality I tell you.
Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by born2boink(m): 6:55am On Feb 09, 2012
rokiatu:

How is that ur headache? Do u think having a gf or bf is everything in life? undecided undecided undecided

Fu cked up mentality I tell you.
don't be like your sister who want to remain lonely, a woman who have everything but no man is an incomplete wo-man, for a woman to be complete, their must be a man according to bible, i have told to come to me, i will give you rest but you betray my love for you, i do not want argue with you, you days are number, i'm not resting on your case
Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 09, 2012
Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by LaParisienne(f): 7:32pm On Feb 09, 2012
^^^Lesbo alert!!!
Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 09, 2012
^ If that's all you can make out from the song, then you have a problem. And I remember reading that comment (posted by someone else) on the video since I scrolled through the comments before posting.
Originality's difficult, huh?
Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 09, 2012
I don't have girlfriend pls who will be my val undecided
Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by born2boink(m): 7:42pm On Feb 09, 2012
Yield is not Yielding any result here
Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 09, 2012
Born2phuck, come again u have a gf? shocked shocked I am jealous ooo cry embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry
Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 09, 2012
born2fuck:

don't be like your sister who want to remain lonely, a woman who have everything but no man is an incomplete wo-man, for a woman to be complete, their must be a man according to bible, i have told to come to me, i will give you rest but you betray my love for you, i do not want argue with you, you days are number, i'm not resting on your case
cry cry cry cry
Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by LaParisienne(f): 7:48pm On Feb 09, 2012
Yield:

^ If that's all you can make out from the song, then you have a problem. And I remember reading that comment (posted by someone else) on the video since I scrolled through the comments before posting.
Originality's difficult, huh?
I didn't listen to the video. But then, could the title be misleading? And for you to post it, it says a lot about you.
PS: originality isn't always positive.

Adetayo100:

I don't have girlfriend pls who will be my val undecided
Duh
Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by born2boink(m): 7:53pm On Feb 09, 2012
rokiatu:

cry cry cry cry
stop dulling the games, let's play the Card together, you might be the lucky one, don't judge me by the cover
Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 09, 2012
La Parisienne:

I didn't listen to the video.
But then, could the title be misleading?
And for you to post it, it says a lot about you.
PS: originality isn't always positive.

"I didn't listen to the video."
Let me get this straight. I posted a video. You didn't listen to it, but merely jumped to conclusions on it?

"But then, could the title be misleading"?
Figure it out.
There's more to a video than the title. It's called "lyrics." Don't just judge a song by the title. At least know what the song is about before you comment!

"And for you to post it, it says a lot about you."

Fabulous. I learn something new everyday. Posting a Pussycat video says a lot about me! Lmao.
But for the purpose of the song and what it stands for, I will gladly accept that comment! cool

"PS: originality isn't always positive."
You did not understand my question. I asked, "Originality is difficult, huh?" because you copied what someone else had said. Had you not seen that comment, I doubt you would have made that comment. Which goes back to my point about knowing what you're talking about before commenting.
Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by LaParisienne(f): 8:34pm On Feb 09, 2012
Yield:

"I didn't listen to the video."
Let me get this straight. I posted a video. You didn't listen to it, but merely jumped to conclusions on it?
No further comments.

"But then, could the title be misleading"?
Figure it out.
There's more to a video than the title. It's called "lyrics." Don't just judge a song by the title. At least know what the song is about before you comment!

"And for you to post it, it says a lot about you."

Fabulous. I learn something new everyday. Posting a Pussycat video says a lot about me! Lmao.
But for the purpose of the song and what it stands for, I will gladly accept that comment!  cool

"PS: originality isn't always positive."
You did not understand my question. I asked, "Originality is difficult, huh?" because you copied what someone else had said. Had you not seen that comment, I doubt you would have made that comment. Which goes back to my point about knowing what you're talking about before commenting.

Ok gal, take a deep breath. If I didn't watch the video, how the fcck do you think I managed to see the fccking comment you are refering to? I just said what came to mind when I saw your comment. Is that really something you could never come up with on your own?

If this is your test of originality, then you have bigger problems than being a lesbo.
Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 09, 2012
La Parisienne:

Ok gal, take a deep breath. If I didn't watch the video, how the fcck do you think I managed to see fccking comment you are refering to? I just said what came to mind when I saw your comment. Is that really something you could never come up with on your own?

If this is your test of originality, then you have bigger problems than being a lesbo.

Trust me, my breathing's under control. Check yours though! You're the one who needs to calm down since you're resorting to swearing and attacks now. Huffin' and puffin' unnecessarily. It always comes to that when people have no arguments or nothing substantial to say, and by your reply, you obviously do not. You did not need to watch the video before seeing that comment. I don't care whether you're original or not and I'm not trying to test you, lmao. Plagiarize everything you see on the internet, ehn, do what you gotta do. But you directed that comment at me and I replied. Don't get mad that I caught you, boo. If you're going to start something, be able to finish it and do it with class. Oops, there is a lack, I see. I posted a video and all you can take out from it is that I'm a "lesbo." I suppose that's as far as your intelligence goes. Don't answer that! People never cease to amaze me. "I've nothing else to say, so let me start name-calling because it makes me look BADDD, yay." BADDD, my behind. Please don't ever go into Law. Kai! Btw, I'm strictly d*ickly, my dear, but that is nobody's business. But keep calling me a "lesbo," LOL. I find it very amusing. Repeating the same [false] argument makes you appear very incompetent.
Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by Wislet(f): 10:35pm On Feb 09, 2012
Everyone pls pardon the OP. He just got put of a pretty challenging situation, so he's recovering.
See pic below . . . . .

Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by Chimezie198(m): 11:44pm On Feb 09, 2012
wislet. Are you a somalian chick? Is dat you or your younger sister pics? Both of you look alike. Please clarify me!
Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by 9janinja1(f): 8:23am On Feb 10, 2012
9ja babes dey vex .
Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by born2boink(m): 9:02am On Feb 10, 2012
Wislet:

Everyone pls pardon the OP. He just got put of a pretty challenging situation, so he's recovering.
See pic below . . . . .
You don't have to post the pic of your family here
Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by iyatrustee(f): 9:07am On Feb 10, 2012
^^^ wld you pls be my val for one day? cry cry
Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by born2boink(m): 9:17am On Feb 10, 2012
iyatrustee:

^^^ wld you pls be my val for one day? cry cry
No problem if your age fall between 18 to 45, even if I am at late 20s, I can still manage 45 yrs old woman
Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by iyatrustee(f): 9:24am On Feb 10, 2012
so u dey take style call me old woman be dat embarassed embarassed no worry, When you enter d place , u go know say Ac no be fan! cool
Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by born2boink(m): 9:32am On Feb 10, 2012
I beg no corrupt me again, my life don dey change small small, No scatter my brain this morning, I no go rush enter the place, Na to first investigate with my tongue, i don't want to corrupt yet
Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by LaParisienne(f): 10:01am On Feb 10, 2012
Yield:

Trust me, my breathing's under control. Check yours though! You're the one who needs to calm down since you're resorting to swearing and attacks now. Huffin' and puffin' unnecessarily. It always comes to that when people have no arguments or nothing substantial to say, and by your reply, you obviously do not. You did not need to watch the video before seeing that comment. I don't care whether you're original or not and I'm not trying to test you, lmao. Plagiarize everything you see on the internet, ehn, do what you gotta do. But you directed that comment at me and I replied. Don't get mad that I caught you, boo. If you're going to start something, be able to finish it and do it with class. Oops, there is a lack, I see. I posted a video and all you can take out from it is that I'm a "lesbo." I suppose that's as far as your intelligence goes. Don't answer that! People never cease to amaze me. "I've nothing else to say, so let me start name-calling because it makes me look BADDD, yay." BADDD, my behind. Please don't ever go into Law. Kai! Btw, I'm strictly d*ickly, my dear, but that is nobody's business. But keep calling me a "lesbo," LOL. I find it very amusing. Repeating the same [false] argument makes you appear very incompetent.

You actually had time to type this incoherent ish? Your life most really be empty and pathetic. Smh. The earlier you seek help, the better for you.
Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by flash11(m): 10:26am On Feb 10, 2012
Yield:

you actually have time for that wannabe?? lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If A Guy Mimics You, Does It Mean He Likes You? / How Many Opposite Sex U Had Sex With In Ur Entire Life? / How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.