Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,734 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:17 AM

I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine (8597 Views)

Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend / THREAD For Those Who Don't Have A Val / I'm Sad At Home But Happy When I Am With Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 10, 2012
flash11:

you actually have time for that wannabe?? lipsrsealed

1, Who are you? People like to hide under multiple accounts here. I need some sort of introduction. Go.
2, How does my reply concern you in any way? Poke not your nose where it does not belong.
3, Mr Busybody, to answer your question, since you were so inclined to pryingly ask, I had a study break. Still, it wasn't so much that I had the time, but I "created" the time. Spot the difference. Is that a simple enough answer for you or am I writing in Russian here?
4, Wannabe. Elaborate, bro. Tell me something good. *Pulls up chair and sips her grape juice.* Enlighten me.
5, Did your girlfriend tell you to come and intervene? Lmao. Don't let me get started with you too, dude. Step.
Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by UyiIredia(m): 7:06pm On Feb 10, 2012
@ OP: You're free to feel sad. I'm not.
Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by Chimezie198(m): 12:02am On Feb 11, 2012
hmm. . . . Is that mallam abokii flash?
Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by Goshen360(m): 2:41am On Feb 11, 2012
I'M SAD FOR NAIRALANDERS WHO DON'T KNOW GOD IN THEIR LIVES. GOD IS LOVE. 1 John 4:8, John 3:16.
Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by bulksms247(m): 6:15am On Feb 11, 2012
Hmmmm. Well sha for de mumu guys go and get urself broke after u will start blaming GEJ.
Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 11, 2012
@Mrs, Chima
Those are my nuts. Kindly gimme back my nuts.
Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 11, 2012
I'm sad for people in general, who've got the can't-keep-my-nose-outta-your-beeswax syndrome.
Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by KINGwax(m): 9:17am On Feb 11, 2012
I think the OP is utterly deranged. Plus d moderator too.
Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by KINGwax(m): 9:26am On Feb 11, 2012
Yield:

1, Who are you? People like to hide under multiple accounts here. I need some sort of introduction. Go.
2, How does my reply concern you in any way? Poke not your nose where it does not belong.
3, Mr Busybody, to answer your question, since you were so inclined to pryingly ask, I had a study break. Still, it wasn't so much that I had the time, but I "created" the time. Spot the difference. Is that a simple enough answer for you or am I writing in Russian here?
4, Wannabe. Elaborate, bro. Tell me something good. *Pulls up chair and sips her grape juice.* Enlighten me.
5, Did your girlfriend tell you to come and intervene? Lmao. Don't let me get started with you too, dude. Step.
you're a dunderhead. The guy was jst on your side. Dumbarleen. Real fuckin' wannabe you are!
Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by born2boink(m): 9:45am On Feb 11, 2012
KINGwax:

I think the OP is utterly deranged. Plus d moderator too.
I am sad you lack home training and lack sense, I am sorry if you do not have a girlfriend for valentine but I am not pointing fingers at you,so stop losing your senses.
Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by doctimothy: 11:29am On Feb 11, 2012
Thank U o! My val will be my DVD, It's cheaper, hehe tongue
Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by crackhouse(m): 12:06pm On Feb 11, 2012
@poster, u are really thanking God cos u have a girlfriend, eh? And who told that it's God's wish that u will have a girlfriend?. U better stop calling God's name in vain so that he will not get angry with u cos God don't encourage us to have girlfriend{s}.
Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by crackhouse(m): 12:13pm On Feb 11, 2012
@poster, see ur user name "born2fuck". Which kind yeye name be that?. I think u have choosen ur destiny which is to f**k. Some people can never grow up. Just wondering why
Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by Eltonluigi(m): 12:40pm On Feb 11, 2012
Yield:

Was begining to enjoy this(girl fight!) but you completely lost me when you went at that dude.
Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by GWslim(f): 1:28pm On Feb 11, 2012
next
Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by born2boink(m): 2:12pm On Feb 11, 2012
crackhouse:

@poster, see ur user name "born2fuck". Which kind yeye name be that?. I think u have choosen ur destiny which is to bleep. Some people can never grow up. Just wondering why
Na U dem send come?
Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by Goldieluks: 2:21pm On Feb 11, 2012
undecided
Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by Princek12(m): 2:25pm On Feb 11, 2012
I empathize with the broke and unhappy, whether they have a partner or not. At the end of the day, as long as you are happy, that is all that matters. It is better to be happily single than miserably involved.

Happy vals day in advance to the concerned.
Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by Richchibuzor(m): 3:37pm On Feb 11, 2012
Hw can i get a val girl here? am ready to give my heart.
Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 11, 2012
KINGwax:

you're a dunderhead. The guy was jst on your side. Dumbarleen. Real fuckin' wannabe you are!
Yikes! Apparently, poor reading comprehension skills is widespread on nl. And I assume "wannabe" must be the[i] it[/i] word in Naija now, rofl! Y'all are starting to get me real concerned now. This's very worrying! Dunderhead, Dumbarleen. Ah, Interesting. I'm learning newer things about myself everyday on this site, heh. The only downside is that they're of no benefit to me and their inaccurary is quite baffling, which means their importance to me goes down the drain. Minding your own business must be a really tough concept for people to grasp on nl. Such amusement.

Eltonluigi:

Was begining to enjoy this(girl fight!) but you completely lost me when you went at that dude.
Of course, people like you would enjoy a good show. Finding delight in others' disagreements never goes out of style for some. I don't blame you. In fact, I sympathize. My reply to him shouldn't even be considered "going at him" as I was actually being very lenient. wink
Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by mpmp: 7:19pm On Feb 11, 2012
on a lighter mood.

Is it really possible to feel sad just because someone else doesnt have a boy/girl friend?

how would such a person differentiate the above sadness from the sadness he/she feels for self if self were in the shoe of others?
Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by Eltonluigi(m): 11:01pm On Feb 11, 2012
Of course, people like you would enjoy a good show. Finding delight in others' disagreements never goes out of style for some. I don't blame you. In fact, I sympathize. My reply to him shouldn't even be considered "going at him" as I was actually being very lenient. wink

[quote][/quote]I think I'm gonna like you.
Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by Sike(m): 3:31pm On Feb 12, 2012
Princek12:

I empathize with the broke and unhappy, whether they have a partner or not. At the end of the day, as long as you are happy, that is all that matters. It is better to be happily single than miserably involved.

Happy vals day in advance to the concerned.
Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by Goldieluks: 4:05pm On Feb 12, 2012
Some people prefers to visit places like the hospital, motherless babies home, the orphanage home, and so on. You don't have to be sad about it. Everyone is entitled to do whatever they ought to do, with whomever and wherever.
Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by 9janinja1(f): 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2012
so *cough* how was your valentine's day everyone
Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by Chimezie198(m): 11:58am On Feb 29, 2012
Flying-ninja. WTF you flown to??
Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by 9janinja1(f): 12:44pm On Feb 29, 2012
the ninja had exams  ,  but the ninja is back ,  any better ?
Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by Chimezie198(m): 12:52pm On Feb 29, 2012
Yea! Enough gist.
Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by 9janinja1(f): 10:19pm On Feb 29, 2012
Chimezie198:

Yea! Enough gist.

correct person, wetin dey shele
Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by Chimezie198(m): 10:24pm On Feb 29, 2012
We need privacy cos na private sumthing
Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by 9janinja1(f): 1:42am On Mar 01, 2012
send me a message
Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by Chimezie198(m): 8:07am On Mar 01, 2012
Through where?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

True Or False Game / White Girl In Nigeria - How Is Nigeria's Hookup Culture? / Does A Big Penis Make A Difference While Having Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.