Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,794 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

On And Off Love - How Do You Know When To Let Go? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On And Off Love - How Do You Know When To Let Go? (979 Views)

Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? / Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You / Should You Always Tell Someone You Love How You Feel About Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On And Off Love - How Do You Know When To Let Go? by Shugalump(f): 2:38pm On Oct 17, 2007
Guys, please help me here because I'm so confused and in pain that I can't see straight.

Met the love of my life early this year and of course everything was amazing. He stood me up three months later when we were supposed to meet for dinner and when I asked him (angrily) why he stood me up and didn't call me for 2 days afterwards - His reaction was not to talk to me at all, for another 3 months.

He then came back to me saying he was serious having the right woman and he wanted me back. I took him back. He since asked me to move closer to him etc and everything was fantastic until about a month ago. He just stopped contacting me again out of the blue. When I asked why our communication seemed to be getting worse, he told me he was extremely busy at work. 3 weeks passed and I eventually lost my temper and told him I would not stand for it. I said he would not hear from me again until he was ready to invest his time and affection in the relationship. I told him that last week on Monday - now it's Thursday and no word from him.

He tells his friends he loves me - some of our friends are mutual. But I'm confused. We come from different cultures. Could this be the problem? Is this how Naija men handle their women or is this just about what a nasty boyfriend he is? Never the less - I'm finding it difficult to let this go without knowing if there is hope that everything will be OK. I almost think if he just came out with it and dumped me - at least I would know where I stand and moving on would be much easier.

How patient should one be in the beginning of a relationship when there is still much to understand about eachother? Does anyone ever really survive the ON again OFF again relationship?

Please, advice would be like medicine for the soul right now.

1 Like

Re: On And Off Love - How Do You Know When To Let Go? by prettydiva(f): 2:19pm On Feb 16, 2011
i think he has given you enough clue to know what to do, just let him be and move on with ur life, he probably has some one else and he won't come to tell you its over(so dont wait for that), pick ur self together and move on smiley
Re: On And Off Love - How Do You Know When To Let Go? by MMM2(m): 2:45pm On Feb 16, 2011
he is just Bleep-ing around with ur emotoin leave him now b4 is 2 late and are u from 9ja.

(1) (Reply)

How To Break Up With Someone Using Style And Sensitivity / Is This Right? / Wat Is Expected Violence Or Maturity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.