Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,586 members, 7,955,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:25 PM

Girls And Viruses: Great Similarities - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls And Viruses: Great Similarities (1965 Views)

10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen / Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. / Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls And Viruses: Great Similarities by Bblak(f): 4:06pm On Oct 18, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

Someone posted this quote on my facebook wall and have decided to share it with your
1. Men are like , Laxatives , They irritate the sh%* out of you.
2. Men are like , Bananas , The older they get, the less firm they are.
3. Men are like , Weather , Nothing can be done to change them.
4. Men are like , Blenders , You need one, but you're not quite sure why.
5. Men are like , Chocolate Bars Sweet, smooth, & they usually head right for your hips.
6. Men are like .Commercials , You can't believe a word they say.
7. Men are like Department Stores , Their clothes are always 1/2 off.
8. Men are like , Government Bonds , They take soooooooo long to mature.
9. Men are like , Mascara , They usually run at the first sign of emotion.
10. Men are like , Popcorn , They satisfy you, but only for a little while.
11. Men are like , Snowstorms You never know when they're coming, how many inches you'll get or how long it will last.
12. Men are like , Lava Lamps Fun to look at, but not very bright.
13. Men are like Parking Spots , All the good ones are taken, the rest are handicapped

Quite obvious.

Can't agree less
Re: Girls And Viruses: Great Similarities by saucekid(m): 4:13pm On Oct 18, 2007
@ bblak,

why wont you agree? when it is a woman saying it, did you read my counter concerning that post?

biased if you ask me
Re: Girls And Viruses: Great Similarities by sniperwolf(m): 4:31pm On Oct 18, 2007
Women are actually like virus they corrupt the mind of a guy like some virus in the system corrupt some files
Re: Girls And Viruses: Great Similarities by mellow(m): 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2007
Some Viruses have Economic importance, don't you think?[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Girls And Viruses: Great Similarities by Scopium: 6:22pm On Oct 18, 2007
Some of them are virus, some are villains, some are virtuous. My son flee from them (virus and villain)
Re: Girls And Viruses: Great Similarities by saucekid(m): 6:46pm On Oct 18, 2007
sniperwolf:

Women are actually like virus they corrupt the mind of a guy like some virus in the system corrupt some files

more blessing

Scopium:

Some of them are virus, some are villains, some are virtuous. My son flee from them (virus and villain)

more blessing again
Re: Girls And Viruses: Great Similarities by jayvin01: 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2007
yea yeah !! virus indeed cool cool cool more like a trojan !

Re: Girls And Viruses: Great Similarities by rachiwise(f): 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2007
girls, please u dont need to reply this post at all.All what these guys are looking for is

CHEAP attention.let them say anything they wish to,atleat nobody force them to fall for

girls.come to think of it I think we girls need a break(strike), the plans is;girls dont agree

to go out with any man that asks

u out in the next 4 months,na them go cry,u will see. grin
Re: Girls And Viruses: Great Similarities by saucekid(m): 12:07pm On Oct 19, 2007
@ rachiwise,

if its attention i need on this land, i've got plenty of those

lets face it, i'm saying the truth cool cool and it hurts you badly
Re: Girls And Viruses: Great Similarities by saucekid(m): 5:23pm On Oct 20, 2007
make una talk

abi the tin pain una well well? grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls And Viruses: Great Similarities by niceuzor: 5:33pm On Oct 20, 2007
: saucekid angry angry angry But why do you have to POST MY OFFLINE
Re: Girls And Viruses: Great Similarities by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2007
Quote from : MoOdYLaDy on October 17, 2007, 07:45 PM
2. Men are like , Bananas , The older they get, the less firm they are.

I am 70 yrs old and as strong as a youth, infact ama still a youth in that aspect grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks / Deuteronomy 22:13-21 Says A Marriage Shall Be Considered Valid Only If / Which Woman Would You Choose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.