Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,523 members, 7,861,522 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:43 PM

He Threatned 2 Ask 4 Her Dowry Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Threatned 2 Ask 4 Her Dowry Back (967 Views)

When She Finally Unveil The Valentine Gift U Bought 4 Her (hilarious Pix) / Sexless Marriage: Man Wins Refund Of Dowry / I Dont Ask 4 Much In A Guy,he Only Has To Be : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Threatned 2 Ask 4 Her Dowry Back by drnoel: 8:01pm On Feb 09, 2012
A pal has been having stress with the wife (his wife is plain stubborn). She surprises me sometimes with what she says. Anyway ma guys is getting tired of her stress.
To give a short preamble; They got married 3 years ago, and have one issue. She was gotten 4 him by his family, they didn't know themselves b4 they married.
Presently, he has sent her back 2 her family 2ice already (which by the way I advised him to) so she could cool her head but it looks like this method is not working anymore. The first time she was sent home and came back she was really calm only 4 her 2 start again and the husband was forced to repeat it again in the hope that she calms down.
Anyway, I don't know what 2 tell the man anymore so am throwing this open question to u guys. What would ur spouse do that would annoy u so much an make u be pushed 2 send her home 2 cool off? What would she do that would make u send her packing?
Re: He Threatned 2 Ask 4 Her Dowry Back by LilMizzGood(f): 8:29pm On Feb 09, 2012
easy get away from the lady unless he loves her than he needs to call in the pro to see if she is ok in the head.
Re: He Threatned 2 Ask 4 Her Dowry Back by Killz3(m): 11:33pm On Feb 09, 2012
First of all, he is a wimp! = +1000
Your family got her for you = +1000
You never knew her, and didnt bother to know her = -5000
You married her? Yes! = - 10,000
What is the problem with the marriage? She is stubborn! Is that all? Yes! = -5000
You sent her packing to cool her head? Yes! Twice? Yes! = -10,000
You cant even control your wife? Yes = -20,000
And you want her dowry to be returned to you? Yes! Slap yourself wimp! = -50,000
You are old enough to live with the consequences of your decision! Therefore, shying away from your responsibilities makes you a sorry loser. No one forced you to marry her. Your family only got her for you, you married her, live with her! Stubbornness is not a valid ground for divorce!
For your ignorance about divorce = - 100,000
Re: He Threatned 2 Ask 4 Her Dowry Back by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 09, 2012
thats weird at this age and time, arranged marriage, @Battyman i hope you're a lady if not i might ave to report you and ~Killz~ to the police, wink 14 yrs
Re: He Threatned 2 Ask 4 Her Dowry Back by drnoel: 12:02am On Feb 10, 2012
sorry OP is a guy and only receives kisses 4rm ladies his wife
Re: He Threatned 2 Ask 4 Her Dowry Back by lillys(f): 12:07am On Feb 10, 2012
~Killz~:

What is the problem with the marriage? She is stubborn! Is that all? Yes! = -5000
And you want her dowry to be returned to you? Yes! Slap yourself wimp! = -50,000
You are old enough to live with the consequences of your decision! Therefore, shying away from your responsibilities makes you a sorry loser. No one forced you to marry her. Your family only got her for you, you married her, live with her! Stubbornness is not a valid ground for divorce!

Battyman J:

~Killz~  babes your very sexxy.  May i kiss you?

~Killz~:

Kiss the OP

drnoel:

sorry OP is a guy and only receives kisses 4rm ladies his wife

lol  cheesy
Re: He Threatned 2 Ask 4 Her Dowry Back by Mynd44: 12:17am On Feb 10, 2012
This is a joke right? *hisses*
Re: He Threatned 2 Ask 4 Her Dowry Back by pato405(m): 2:46pm On Feb 10, 2012
show me a woman who is not stubborn and i will how you a pretender.
Re: He Threatned 2 Ask 4 Her Dowry Back by iice(f): 5:19pm On Feb 10, 2012
And where is the part of the dowry?
These contaminated water drinkers sef undecided
Re: He Threatned 2 Ask 4 Her Dowry Back by MrsChima1(f): 6:46pm On Feb 10, 2012
~Killz~:

Positive feedbacks: 2,000
Negative feedbacks: 200,000

Outcome: OP don bleeped up mathematically.   grin grin grin grin
Re: He Threatned 2 Ask 4 Her Dowry Back by Ozegbe(m): 7:40pm On Feb 10, 2012
another reason why i dont want to marry.
Re: He Threatned 2 Ask 4 Her Dowry Back by drnoel: 7:47pm On Feb 10, 2012
Mynd_44:

This is a joke right? *hisses*

I wonder why u bothered 2 even write a comment. What a bore.

(1) (Reply)

Is This Love Or Crush / If you find out dat ur room mate is a homo, / Why Does Your Partner Look Rather Awkward After Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.