Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,046 members, 7,828,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? (12099 Views)

How I Made A Lady Fall For Me In Few Seconds. / Read How To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You After Phone Conversation / How To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by emmy11(f): 1:29pm On Feb 10, 2012
www.enwoku..com for full details
Re: How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 10, 2012
Oh and. . .Keep the *Ulterior Motives* Far away for a while - Very Important!!  shocked shocked  undecided
Re: How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by FXKing2012(m): 1:43pm On Feb 10, 2012
Chai! See advice ooo
Re: How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by cynthiafred67(f): 1:45pm On Feb 10, 2012
HQ:

Forget following a Script, You're not Acting.

Be Natural. (But please try to hold back all the nasty bad habits)  wink

+100
Re: How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by gr8xt(m): 2:02pm On Feb 10, 2012
by tellin her lies cuz mst of dem lov it
Re: How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by halavoke: 2:09pm On Feb 10, 2012
In d real world n real sense na moni sure pass. Lv don't pay bills! Afta she luvs u n ur stil a broke hass she wil leave u 4 anoda. So mak dat moni 1st b4 lukin 4 lv
Re: How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by ePUNK: 2:15pm On Feb 10, 2012
Check Wikipedia for answers
Re: How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 10, 2012
FXKing2012:

Chai! See advice ooo

oh i see heres where you come and relish in your lewd ways.

has anyone even asked this mofo why he wants a girl to fall in love with him? but he dey form born again christian for Religion thread. Mofo wants to 4ck a girl he aint gonna marry. So much for hypocritical christians. Ediot.

I'm ashamed to even argue and throw words with you, now i know who the 4ck you really are. Hypocrite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 10, 2012
The 4cker Is even thinking of using Juju. You are a shame FxKing2012
Re: How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by Aydot99(m): 2:27pm On Feb 10, 2012
Be good in bed, last like 15 mins in bed with her and be ready to give her more. drink some alomo it helps
   She will always come back again and again and again
Re: How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by starlightRR(m): 2:28pm On Feb 10, 2012
Just be spontaneous

Most of these ladies have been corrupted with romance movies n money

By the way if u ain't gat money, act like u have it n pls always try to look good(its a sign that you are comfortable)
Re: How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by ypzilanti: 2:37pm On Feb 10, 2012
@AyDot99 thinks it takes fifteen minutes for a woman to be satisfied in bed. Lol!

Abeg nairaland women tell am!
Re: How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by ChefMike(m): 2:38pm On Feb 10, 2012
grin grin grin The only way for a lady to fall in love with you is only if you are pure in heart and prayerful.Then God will grant your heart desire
Re: How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by letchrist: 2:52pm On Feb 10, 2012
kunlaxo:

pls abeg, abeg, enuff of all these principles, guys just develop yourself mentally ,physically,materially,financially and academically, while u just be yourself then any woman meant for you will love u the way u are.!!!!!!have a niceday and god bless u all.
Kunlaxo urs is the best and above all fear God and u will get the right person for urself and not just try to let the wrong person fall in love with you,and this will definitely spell doom in future. cheer
Re: How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by Richchibuzor(m): 3:06pm On Feb 10, 2012
Dont even think of juju cos d day it ll fade u wont like d reaction grin
Re: How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by Richchibuzor(m): 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2012
Actiön and reaction are equal bt opposite![color=#006600][/color]
Re: How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by babaowo: 3:35pm On Feb 10, 2012
Get to work nd work hard dude nd earn money then think of luv.
Re: How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by yemboy1(m): 3:38pm On Feb 10, 2012
kunlaxo:

pls abeg, abeg, enuff of all these principles, guys just develop yourself mentally ,physically,materially,financially and academically, while u just be yourself then any woman meant for you will love u the way u are.!!!!!!have a niceday and god bless u all.

What more can i say
Re: How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by FXKing2012(m): 3:46pm On Feb 10, 2012
diluminati:

The 4cker Is even thinking of using Juju. You are a shame FxKing2012
C'mmon the juju thing was only a joke, where is your sense of humour? What are u so uptight about? You need Jesus dear.

diluminati:

oh i see heres where you come and relish in your lewd ways.

has anyone even asked this mofo why he wants a girl to fall in love with him? but he dey form born again christian for Religion thread. Mofo wants to 4ck a girl he aint gonna marry. So much for hypocritical christians. Ediot.

I'm ashamed to even argue and throw words with you, now i know who the 4ck you really are. Hypocrite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So are u telling me a born again brother should not date b4 getting married? Or u want me to just kidnap a lady and take her to the alter? We are talking about love, u are talking about 4ck - u need help darling.
Re: How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by olatwo(m): 3:54pm On Feb 10, 2012
;DNLanders i dey hail oOº°˚˚˚˚°ºOo
Re: How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by modavi: 4:02pm On Feb 10, 2012
IT DEPENDS ON THE LADY;WAT LADY A LIKES MIGHT NOT BE WAT LADY LIKES, SO IT DEPENDS.
WAT A LADY WANTS VARIES,
Re: How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by modavi: 4:04pm On Feb 10, 2012
IT DEPENDS ON THE LADY;WAT LADY 'A' LIKES MIGHT NOT BE WAT LADY 'B' LIKES, SO IT DEPENDS.
WAT A LADY WANTS VARIES,
Re: How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by SamMilla1(m): 4:22pm On Feb 10, 2012
BB porsche worked for my friend
Re: How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 10, 2012
Money! Money!! Money!!!

And make sure she cums, everything you beat that puss,

Shyte, I have got three chics - and they're all in love with me, The funniest thing is that they have eachother's numbers and they know each other

I just beat that puss silly, and orgasm is always a must,

They will always come back, fam cool
Re: How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by flexdee(m): 5:24pm On Feb 10, 2012
Gift can do the magic, shower her with enough gifts.
Re: How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by Toks2008(m): 6:12pm On Feb 10, 2012
Just be yourself.
Re: How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by mpmp: 6:26pm On Feb 10, 2012
Women that were once passing by and ignoring a beggar at the street side will begin falling in love with him 5-minutes after his level changes. With money, everything about women is possible.

Even in marriage, the minute financies are falling in the low, "I do" begins to change and might soon become "I did".
Re: How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 10, 2012
being yourself is the easiest way you can make any girl to fall in Love with you, i don't need to form what am not; i try to be myself always, FACT: try to be a 1st version of yourself,not a second version of someone else,
Re: How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by Wallie(m): 8:02pm On Feb 10, 2012
Is your goal to get her to fall in love with you just long enough to bed her or for her to fall in love with you for a long time?

The former is actually easier and all you have to do is to keep up appearances and be someone else, especially if your personality sucks. Just play pretend until you achieve your goal. If she likes kind guys, pretend to be kind and caring. If she's into money, pretend you're comfortable. grin

If you want her to fall in love with you after your first few nights together, you’re out of luck if she doesn’t like the true you because after a few months of dating, she will see your true personality and realize that she made a mistake.

Remember that when one starts dating, you’re merely meeting the person’s representative and it will take a few months to meet the actual person.
Re: How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by berrye(f): 8:20pm On Feb 10, 2012
Only if u r a lovable person would u be able to get someone else to love u. What qualities would u see in yourself to make u fall in love with u? Make urself loveable.
Re: How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by lifestyle1(m): 8:32pm On Feb 10, 2012
Get A good Job, A good car and A good apartment. undecided
Re: How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by ariyebaba(m): 9:22pm On Feb 10, 2012
GOOGLE IT

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Your Toto No Go Smell! / Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k / How Do I Get Him To Notice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.