Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Euro 2012 All-Action Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Euro 2012 All-Action Thread (18744 Views)

Euro 2012: Portugal Vs Spain (2 - 4) On Penalties On 27th June 2012 / Euro 2012: Denmark Vs Portugal (2 - 3) Group B Match: On 13th June 2012 / Euro 2012: Czech Republic Vs Poland (1 - 0) On 16th June 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by AjanleKoko: 10:30pm On Jun 27, 2012
eyoniggar: Hahahaha, no world best for Penaldo.

Ballon D'Or Market is back open grin

coogar:

cesc is the best player in spain? grin grin grin grin

Abi now. He wears 10, and plays as a false nine. Sounds like one Argie we know tongue
Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by chic2pimp(m): 10:31pm On Jun 27, 2012
dayokanu:

You are a blunt tool, The poster who made the comment is still defending his comments you are already suckking his dicck making excuses for him.

With your dicck sucking skills, I suspect s3men was fed to you as cerelac cheesy grin

It seems you are suffering from cerebal palsy.......Or is yours just a case of being born daft.

Stop exhibiting your gay tendencies in the full view of other forum members. We all know u are down low brother grin
Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by coogar: 10:32pm On Jun 27, 2012
AjanleKoko:
Ballon D'Or Market is back open grin

it's not open....ronaldo did better at this tourney
than messi has ever done in copa america/world cup.

Abi now. He wears 10, and plays as a false nine. Sounds like one Argie we know tongue

iniesta....what a player!
Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by chic2pimp(m): 10:36pm On Jun 27, 2012
eyoniggar: Hahahaha, no world best for Penaldo.

Actually he is currently in pole position to win that award.

He'll probably emerge at worst as the 2nd or 3rd best player of this tournament
Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by coogar: 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2012
chic2pimp:

Actually he is currently in pole position to win that award.

He'll probably emerge at worst as the 2nd or 3rd best player of this tournament

he won his domestic league, scored 3 goals here....
it's better than anything messi has done in the last 12 months
Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by chic2pimp(m): 10:43pm On Jun 27, 2012
coogar:

he won his domestic league, scored 3 goals here....
it's better than anything messi has done in the last 12 months

Messi would probably still win again....Just like he did in 2010
Voters seem to favour Messi
Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by coogar: 10:52pm On Jun 27, 2012
chic2pimp:

Messi would probably still win again....Just like he did in 2010
Voters seem to favour Messi

they would vote him...didn't he score 100 goals in the past
year for club and country? people can't see beyond him even
when he missed a penalty against a 10-man chelsea at nou camp.
Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by medjai(m): 11:26pm On Jun 27, 2012
Yaay! another final. . . . I'm ecstatic. After 44 years without a trophy and another 24 years without a s/final appearance, Spain are through to their third final in a major competition in the last four years. How things change. I remember I hated the phrase "perennial underachievers" that used to open any story about Spain. Spain are serial winners now and I expect this Spanish dominance to continue for a very long time. One only needs to take a look at the quality of players coming out the youth teams(Euro U 19 & U 21 champions) to know what I'm talking about.

Congrats Spain. The better team on the night and. . . . Ramos, que grand cojones! That was a penalty and half.
Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by AjanleKoko: 12:05am On Jun 28, 2012
medjai: Yaay! another final. . . . I'm ecstatic. After 44 years without a trophy and another 24 years without a s/final appearance, Spain are through to their third final in a major competition in the last four years. How things change. I remember I hated the phrase "perennial underachievers" that used to open any story about Spain. Spain are serial winners now and I expect this Spanish dominance to continue for a very long time. One only needs to take a look at the quality of players coming out the youth teams(Euro U 19 & U 21 champions) to know what I'm talking about.

Congrats Spain. The better team on the night and. . . . Ramos, que grand cojones! That was a penalty and half.

Fully agree. Spain will rule the footie world for some time. Even if they somehow contrive to lose the final. They have been by far the most solid team in the competition. Definitely not the most lethal, but the most effective. Very difficult to create and take clear chances against them.

On Ramos . . . he atones for his Madrid Missile with a Palliative Paneka grin
Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by mbulela: 10:08am On Jun 28, 2012
AjanleKoko:

Fully agree. Spain will rule the footie world for some time. Even if they somehow contrive to lose the final. They have been by far the most solid team in the competition. Definitely not the most lethal, but the most effective. Very difficult to create and take clear chances against them.

On Ramos . . . he atones for his Madrid Missile with a Palliative Paneka grin
Ramos has two coconuts between his thighs.
The guts is mind boggling. When you consider how polarizing a figure Ramos is, you begin to appreciate his guts some more.
Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by AjanleKoko: 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2012
mbulela:
Ramos has two coconuts between his thighs.
The guts is mind boggling. When you consider how polarizing a figure Ramos is, you begin to appreciate his guts some more.

Yeah.
But I like him when he plays for Spain. He gives his all, and doesn't showcase any of the rash behavior he's known for at Madrid. He's been covering for Pique somewhat, recovering balls, cutting short attacks, and pushing the opponents back into their half.
Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 28, 2012
See dayokanu's Badstuber allowing Balloteli a free header to score.Criminal defending at this stage of a competition.
Yet he will tell us Badstuber is better than all the CBs in England put together.
Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 28, 2012
Now Phillip Lahm adds to the Balloteli hype.
See how a through pass from 40yards makes the German defence look like muppets.
Badstuber?not even close.
Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by AjanleKoko: 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2012
AjanleKoko: Italy vs Spain for the finals. Italy to win.

It is a good wish. But, not gonna happen, I'm afraid. Portugal have punched above their weight to get this far.
If France could be soaked like Garri, Portugal will park the nation's capital, most likely.

ERM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by AjanleKoko: 8:29pm On Jun 28, 2012
Italy. Kryptonite of Die Mannschaft grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 28, 2012
even England stretched Italy out for 120 mins.
Apparently from all indications, England woulda given these Germans a torrid time.
Hummels,Boateng,Lahm Badstuber all looking like Sunday league/pub players.
Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 28, 2012
No wonder Arsenal signed Podolski.
Rubbish first touch.
See 360 move Pirlo put on dayokanu's super-Lahm
Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by chic2pimp(m): 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2012
PRANDELIIII IS A MORRAAA FC.U..K..ING GENIUS!!!

PASSION,COMMITMENT AND UNWAVERING DRIVE FROM EACH PLAYER ON THAT PITCH TONIGHT.

APART FROM THE FIRST FEW MINUTES, THE DEFENCE HAS BEEN SOLID TOO....LONG MAY IT CONTINUE!!!
Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by AjanleKoko: 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2012
StarBoard: even England stretched Italy out for 120 mins.
Apparently from all indications, England woulda given these Germans a torrid time.
Hummels,Boateng,Lahm Badstuber all looking like Sunday league/pub players.

Nah. You don't get it do you.
It's the hoodoo theory. Germany always look like dairy milk when they face the Italians.
In the same way England would have been put to bed eventually if they had faced Germany. They wouldn't go quietly, but against Germany, it's auf widerschein any day of the week
Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by KayDee4: 8:40pm On Jun 28, 2012
Michael Ballack turns from speechless to stammerer but eventually coughs out "Germany is in trouble" grin grin
Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2012
AjanleKoko:

Nah. You don't get it do you.
It's the hoodoo theory. Germany always look like dairy milk when they face the Italians.
In the same way England would have been put to bed eventually if they had faced Germany. They wouldn't go quietly, but against Germany, it's auf widerschein any day of the week
You can't blame me for reasoning that way.
If dire England could hold this Azzuri side that is pulverizing this German side to cosmic dust and making the much-hyped (mostly by dayokanu)defensive stalwarts look like ninnies,you can only but think that way.
Besides the hoodoo theory doesn't always work,even the Germany/England rivalry swings one way then the other.Afterall England have beaten the Germans at home twice already.
Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by chic2pimp(m): 9:35pm On Jun 28, 2012
BALZARETTI
CHIELLINI
BONUCCI
BARZAGLI

Absolutely Fantastic tonight....
Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 28, 2012
Seriously nobody saw this coming even with the stranglehold Italy has had over Germany in competitive fixtures.This makes it 6 wins from 8 for Italy.
But Germany were boring and predictable.
The Italians tired toward the end but they played with a lot more conviction and certainly were full value for their win.
I'm tipping them to win the trophy.
Spain seem to be falling into the trap of predictability and barely escaped vs Portugal last night.
Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by dayokanu(m): 9:46pm On Jun 28, 2012
StarBoard:
If dire England could hold this Azzuri side that is pulverizing this German side to cosmic dust and making the much-hyped (mostly by dayokanu)defensive stalwarts look like ninnies,you can only but think that way.
Besides the hoodoo theory doesn't always work,even the Germany/England rivalry swings one way then the other.Afterall England have beaten the Germans at home twice already.

Tell us the last time England beat Germany in a competition not in friendlies.

Germany would have steamrolled England. Italy was a strong side. There must be a reason germany hasnt beaten them in a tournament
Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by dayokanu(m): 9:49pm On Jun 28, 2012
StarBoard: Now Phillip Lahm adds to the Balloteli hype.
See how a through pass from 40yards makes the German defence look like muppets.
Badstuber?not even close.

Do you watch games or depend on Ikpebas commentary?

Both German CB went for the offensive corner kick and Italy countered, So Badstuber was supposed to to fly from the Italian box to the German box
Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by chic2pimp(m): 9:51pm On Jun 28, 2012
[size=30pt]
^^^^^^^^^^^

WHO IS YOUR DADDY?
[/size]
Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 28, 2012
dayokanu:

Tell us the last time England beat Germany in a competition not in friendlies.

Germany would have steamrolled England. Italy was a strong side. There must be a reason germany hasnt beaten them in a tournament
Go and sit down jare.
You now talk of competitive fixtures.
How many times have they met in your "competitive" fixture in the past decade to warrant any type of comparison?
Na you sabi.
If Germany got outplayed by an Italy that struggled to break down England, where did you get your own conclusion that Germany would walk over England?
Stop reasoning like a tout and go and rest.This your bunch of under-achievers will only keep getting to the semi finals and no more.

dayokanu:

Do you watch games or depend on Ikpebas commentary?
Both German CB went for the offensive corner kick and Italy countered, So Badstuber was supposed to to fly from the Italian box to the German box

Sorry, Mr Fox Sports.I forgot you watched while driving your taxi in Houston.
So what about the first goal?Where we're the CBs on that one?
Maybe you were arguing about change, so you missed that so you couldnt possibly realize that both CBs (including the Badstuber whose nuts your lips appear to be around permanently) were totally rubbish throughout.
Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by AjanleKoko: 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2012
StarBoard:

Yes. In games that meant little. Usually in the crucial matches, it's the English who get put to the sword.
It's the hoodoo jare. England and Germany, Italy and Germany, Italy and Spain grin

I predict a 5-5-0 formation by Spain. Only hope they have of winning is via penalties.
Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by chic2pimp(m): 10:46pm On Jun 28, 2012
AjanleKoko:

Yes. In games that meant little. Usually in the crucial matches, it's the English who get put to the sword.
It's the hoodoo jare. England and Germany, Italy and Germany, Italy and Spain grin

I predict a 5-5-0 formation by Spain. Only hope they have of winning is via penalties.

Yh right......Spain would dominate possesion as they usually do.
Basically depends on how well our defence and Midfield cope with the spanish tiki taka.
Certainly can't be as wasteful as we've been all tournament long.

VDB might surprise me but I don't see Torres starting. He'll go with his prefered 4-6-0 formation
Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by AjanleKoko: 10:46pm On Jun 28, 2012
chic2pimp: [size=30pt]
^^^^^^^^^^^

WHO IS YOUR DADDY?
[/size]

grin

Dayo can't be having a good coupla months tongue

But you sef. When I was giving it to Italy the other day, your hand dey shake for keyboard.
Now you dey chase dayo with razor blade-studded condom grin
Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by AjanleKoko: 10:47pm On Jun 28, 2012
[size=20pt]BALOTELLI FOR BALLON D'OR.[/size]

After all he won the league with his club. According to Messrs Coogar and associates, is that not enough? grin grin grin grin

A whole English Premier League oh wink
Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by AjanleKoko: 10:50pm On Jun 28, 2012
AjanleKoko: [size=20pt]BALOTELLI FOR BALLON D'OR.[/size]

After all he won the league with his club. According to Messrs Coogar and associates, is that not enough? grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Sevilla Vs Barcelona (0 - 0) On 19th June 2020 / Vitoria de Guimaraes Vs Arsenal : Europa League (1 - 1) On 6th November 2019 / Aston Villa Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 9th December 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.