Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,648 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Euro 2012 All-Action Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Euro 2012 All-Action Thread (18745 Views)

Euro 2012: Portugal Vs Spain (2 - 4) On Penalties On 27th June 2012 / Euro 2012: Denmark Vs Portugal (2 - 3) Group B Match: On 13th June 2012 / Euro 2012: Czech Republic Vs Poland (1 - 0) On 16th June 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by mbulela: 10:52pm On Jun 28, 2012
AjanleKoko: [size=20pt]BALOTELLI FOR BALLON D'OR.[/size]

After all he won the league with his club. According to Messrs Coogar and associates, is that not enough? grin grin grin grin

A whole English Premier League oh wink
Ronaldo to be 1st runner up and Messi to be 2nd runner up. cool
Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by chic2pimp(m): 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2012
AjanleKoko:

grin

Dayo can't be having a good coupla months tongue

But you sef. When I was giving it to Italy the other day, your hand dey shake for keyboard.
Now you dey chase dayo with razor blade-studded condom grin

Me shake? Lai Lai.......We are talking about Italy here o not England.
The boyz have exceeded mine and the whole Italian public's expectation.
Prandelli deserves a 10 year contract for what he has achieved with his lads. No one gave em' a cat in hell's chance.
Whatever happens on sunday, the boyz have done us proud
Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by AjanleKoko: 10:59pm On Jun 28, 2012
chic2pimp:

Me shake? Lai Lai.......We are talking about Italy here o not England.
The boyz have exceeded mine and the whole Italian public's expectation.
Prandelli deserves a 10 year contract for what he has achieved with his lads. No one gave em' a cat in hell's chance.
Whatever happens on sunday, the boyz have done us proud

You dey fall my hand bobo.
Oya, join me put money . . . That cup is headed to Rome. wink
Mind you sha . . . Italy's economy will collapse after the tournament, and half of the Serie A teams will get relegated as a result of Calciopoli 2: Show Me Da Lira
Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by AjanleKoko: 11:02pm On Jun 28, 2012
Super Mario. See Sir Krazy grin

Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by dayokanu(m): 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2012
StarBoard:
Go and sit down jare.
You now talk of competitive fixtures.
How many times have they met in your "competitive" fixture in the past decade to warrant any type of comparison?
Na you sabi.
If Germany got outplayed by an Italy that struggled to break down England, where did you get your own conclusion that Germany would walk over England?
Stop reasoning like a tout and go and rest.This your bunch of under-achievers will only keep getting to the semi finals and no more.

How many times have England beaten germany in the last How many years? i can only remember twice Once in 2001, and another in 2008 friendly

Germany dickrode them World cup 2010, Euro 1996, Closing game of the Old Wembley, Second opening game of the new friendly, italia 1990.

Those are the ones I can remember in my football viewing years. Remind us when England has beaten Germany.

England is our biattchh anyday anytime

StarBoard: Sorry, Mr Fox Sports.I forgot you watched while driving your taxi in Houston.
So what about the first goal?Where we're the CBs on that one?
Maybe you were arguing about change, so you missed that so you couldnt possibly realize that both CBs (including the Badstuber whose nuts your lips appear to be around permanently) were totally rubbish throughout

Your obsession with taxi cabs is starting to get worrisome, Is that your dream career that you were denied of? Did they deny you the opportunity to drive one? Were you hit by a taxi cab earlier in Life? Did a taxi driver steal your gf?

You need to check with a shrink and dont let memories of cab drivers keep chasing you in your dream.

You mentioned second goal and you were schooled for the umpteenth time by me. Watch games and quit depending on Ikpeba for analysis.

In every football match the Taller CB's go forward to head corners. Every rookie football analyst knows that but bumbling oaf you are keeps goofing about elementary football tactics. if you cant handle football try table soccer

1 Like

Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by chic2pimp(m): 11:11pm On Jun 28, 2012
AjanleKoko:

You dey fall my hand bobo.
Oya, join me put money . . . That cup is headed to Rome. wink
Mind you sha . . . Italy's economy will collapse after the tournament, and half of the Serie A teams will get relegated as a result of Calciopoli 2: Show Me Da Lira

I say both teams have an equal chance of winning....The spanish are without doubt favourites though.
Collapse ke?....The Italian economy would very soon overtake their German counterparts as europe's numero uno
There is more chance of Italy winning the next five european championships than there is of a Serie A team being relegated.
Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by AjanleKoko: 11:16pm On Jun 28, 2012
chic2pimp:
The Italian economy would very soon overtake their German counterparts as europe's numero uno

O . . . Kay.
I'm going to take this to mean you are delirious from the victory. Yeah. That is what I will do wink
Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by Nobody: 5:25am On Jun 29, 2012
I didn't even give this team a chance but kudos to chic2pimp who kept believing.
Typical Azzuri's, nonsense at pre tournament and superb at the tournament.

I hope Italy wins it.
Let me see how Pirlo won't be given world best this year.

It pays to support all things blue innit?
Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by AjanleKoko: 6:54am On Jun 29, 2012
^^
BlueDiva: I didn't even give this team a chance but kudos to chic2pimp who kept believing.
Let me see how Pirlo won't be given world best this year.

Abi oh. He also won his country's league! grin
Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by mbulela: 7:10am On Jun 29, 2012
dayokanu:

How many times have England beaten germany in the last How many years? i can only remember twice Once in 2001, and another in 2008 friendly

Germany dickrode them World cup 2010, Euro 1996, Closing game of the Old Wembley, Second opening game of the new friendly, italia 1990.

Those are the ones I can remember in my football viewing years. Remind us when England has beaten Germany.

Your obsession with taxi cabs is starting to get worrisome, Is that your dream career that you were denied of? Did they deny you the opportunity to drive one? Were you hit by a taxi cab earlier in Life? Did a taxi driver steal your gf?

You need to check with a shrink and dont let memories of cab drivers keep chasing you in your dream.

You mentioned second goal and you were schooled for the umpteenth time by me. Watch games and quit depending on Ikpeba for analysis.

In every football match the Taller CB's go forward to head corners. Every rookie football analyst knows that but bumbling oaf you are keeps goofing about elementary football tactics. if you cant handle football try table soccer
England na Germany biatch.
Germany na Italy biatch.
ashawo na ashawo.
Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by AjanleKoko: 8:55am On Jun 29, 2012
mbulela:
England na Germany biatch.
Germany na Italy biatch.
ashawo na ashawo.

Cosign bro.
Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by usbcable(m): 10:24am On Jun 29, 2012
eyoniggar: Hahahaha, no world best for Penaldo.

on what basis?

yeah I remember, the voters usually have a shunt memory.
Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 29, 2012
dayokanu:

Dullard.
I asked you how frequently both have played each other in a decade for you to start foaming in your shorts. Unfortunately you are trully slow and can't respond to the question,instead you divert and digress beyond the question.
Unfortunately, in your simpletonian resoning,even while trying to justify yourself,you included penalty shoot-out wins and clumsily forgot how England had beaten GErmany handily in a number of encounters.
From 1990-2010, you conveniently forgot that England beat Germany in Euro 2000,Massacred you in Munich 5-1 and beat you in Berlin 3 years ago.
How come you say they are your biatch?
Seriously your deductive reasoning/logic skills need re-assessing.
dayokanu:

Opaks.
Both in your attempt to deny your profession and in trying hard to excuse shoddy defending.
I asked you how Hummels and your Badstuber performed all day vs Italy.Still no response.
Corner or not, that was shoddy defending from all concerned, but illiterate donkeys like you cannot comprehend anything.
Abeg go and drive your taxi in Houston properly, Mr. Fox Sports
Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by dayokanu(m): 4:13pm On Jun 29, 2012
StarBoard: Dullard.
I asked you how frequently both have played each other in a decade for you to start foaming in your shorts. Unfortunately you are trully slow and can't respond to the question,instead you divert and digress beyond the question.
Unfortunately, in your simpletonian resoning,even while trying to justify yourself,you included penalty shoot-out wins and clumsily forgot how England had beaten GErmany handily in a number of encounters.
From 1990-2010, you conveniently forgot that England beat Germany in Euro 2000,Massacred you in Munich 5-1 and beat you in Berlin 3 years ago.
How come you say they are your biatch?
Seriously your deductive reasoning/logic skills need re-assessing.

What a M0r0n

Germany eliminated England in Italia 90, In Euro 1996 at home At world cup 2010, In the closing match at Wembley, In the opening match of the new Wembley

That is 3 times already in a proper tournament. If thats not owning then I wonder what is. Germany meets England in knockout, They would always Eliminate them. Obviously you are too dull to notice that, So take your pen and write it down

I am amazed that your mental ability keeps reducing with every passing day

StarBoard: Opaks.
Both in your attempt to deny your profession and in trying hard to excuse shoddy defending.
I asked you how Hummels and your Badstuber performed all day vs Italy.Still no response.
Corner or not, that was shoddy defending from all concerned, but illiterate donkeys like you cannot comprehend anything.
Abeg go and drive your taxi in Houston properly, Mr. Fox Sports

You now see you are the reetard in this context? How is it that the Center backs who were in the opposition 18 are the ones "concerned" with defending counters. Every rookie sport analyst knows its the smaller players responsibility to defend counters from offensive corners, But our resident m0r0n cant figure it out.

And regarding your issues with cab drivers Youneed to sort that out with your shrink or pastor.

I dont need to deny my profession to anyone here. If you cant get a job as a driver, try get one as a bus conductor.

If you have an issue with cab drivers then say it, Did the snatch your gf? Did they deny you a job, Did they hit you and run?

You need to get to the root of this so that you can have the inner peace every human desires
Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by AjanleKoko: 9:34pm On Jul 01, 2012
Okay, so it is official.
Spain own world football embarassed

And now, after beating everyone else in Europe, they will spend the rest of the year beating up on each other (Madrid vs Barca) cool
Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by dayokanu(m): 9:37pm On Jul 01, 2012
Italy just embarrassed themselves in this final. Dem for just allow Germany go the final

has there been a final with a 4-0 goal difference either World cup or Euro cup?
Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by chic2pimp(m): 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2012
HATS OFF TO SPAIN....THE BETTER TEAM WON!!!
Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by AjanleKoko: 9:45pm On Jul 01, 2012
dayokanu: Italy just embarrassed themselves in this final. Dem for just allow Germany go the final

has there been a final with a 4-0 goal difference either World cup or Euro cup?

5-2, and 4-1. Both Brazil, '58 and '70.
Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by chic2pimp(m): 9:58pm On Jul 01, 2012
Mental and Physical exhaustion finally took it's toll on the Azzuri
They gave it their all but came up short against possibly the best side in History.
Xavi,Iniesta absolutely Legends....Completely dominated the midfield.
Where as we had only Pirlo they had about 4 great passing midfielders in the side.
That difference in quality told in the end.

Still......FORZA AZURRI!!!!
Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by KayDee4: 10:08pm On Jul 01, 2012

Poor Italy, injuries and forced substitutions did it to them. sad sad sad but give it up for Spain, deserved champions.
Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by dayokanu(m): 10:11pm On Jul 01, 2012
AjanleKoko:

5-2, and 4-1. Both Brazil, '58 and '70.

None is a 4 goal diff. Germany 3 USSR 0, France 3 Brazil 0
Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by medjai(m): 10:12pm On Jul 01, 2012
Campeones, campeones, ole ole oleee.

Viva Espana. Somos los mejores. Hi3tory
Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by coogar: 1:01pm On Jul 02, 2012
chic2pimp: Mental and Physical exhaustion finally took it's toll on the Azzuri
They gave it their all but came up short against possibly the best side in History.
Xavi,Iniesta absolutely Legends....Completely dominated the midfield.
Where as we had only Pirlo they had about 4 great passing midfielders in the side.
That difference in quality told in the end.

Still......FORZA AZURRI!!!!

it was never in doubt.....only fools like dayokanu and that neophyte called
bontee were doubters. the brand of football spain play surpasses whatever any
team can display. they hug possession so much they give you little time to do
something with the ball. you can only beat spain if you score every chance you
get against them in the 21% possession they would let you have. the last time
they conceded a goal in knock-out stage was in 2006 when zidane sank them.
yes, they are that glorious - clean sheet of 1000 mins in the k.o. stage!

didn't dayokanu say xavi was finished? grin grin grin
Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by dayokanu(m): 4:10pm On Jul 02, 2012
dayokanu: And to those who believe Xavi has never had a poor game.
This is one game where he was average

And we dont need any silly OPTA stat to show what we can all see

So that Xavi played a good game vs Italy meant he didnt perform average vs Portugal?

What a blunt tool
Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by mbaemeka(m): 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2012
There was only one team through out the game. There is only one fabregas. There is only one iniesta and ofcourse just one Casillas. (thought i was going to say Xavi eh?) grin grin grin grin grin

In other news, Arbeloa is shyte and barca signed (rather re-signed) a player in Alba o. . .wow!
Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by coogar: 9:07pm On Jul 02, 2012
dayokanu:

So that Xavi played a good game vs Italy meant he didnt perform average vs Portugal?

What a blunt tool

you're a troglodyte....
how was xavi average against portugal? 97% pass completion
and 3 key passes that the other players failed to score.
mention any german player with 97% pass completion
in the history of association football!
Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by chic2pimp(m): 9:51pm On Jul 02, 2012
coogar:

didn't dayokanu say xavi was finished? grin grin grin

I'd be surprised if Dayo even as silly as he is said this.

That thing is that the standard Xavi has set over the years has been so high, People refuse to accept he can once in a while dip below that standard.

But I'm pretty sure Ritchboy once said Fabregas was a far superior player to Iniesta....
Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by dayokanu(m): 9:59pm On Jul 02, 2012
coogar:

you're a troglodyte....
how was xavi average against portugal? 97% pass completion
and 3 key passes that the other players failed to score.
mention any german player with 97% pass completion
in the history of association football!

Surely you were expected to bring some meaningless stats and you didnt dissappoint.

Everyone watching the game saw Xavi and he was distinctly average. the same pass completion Arsenal fans used to throw around for Denilson?

The game still even and on the edge yet Xavi was subbed out
Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by coogar: 10:25pm On Jul 02, 2012
dayokanu:
Surely you were expected to bring some meaningless stats and you didnt dissappoint.

because statistics are facts - sometimes its what the naked eye often
fail to detect. how can a player who posted 97% pass completion be average?

Everyone watching the game saw Xavi and he was distinctly average. the same pass completion Arsenal fans used to throw around for Denilson?

distinctly average? probably because it's what you wanted to see.
the xavi i saw was dangerous....hardly gave the ball away and he
made the highest number of key passes on the pitch. with villa on
the pitch, those were potential 3 goal assists!

The game still even and on the edge yet Xavi was subbed out

at 32, the exertions were becoming too much for xavi
they had fewer days to prepare for the game than portugal.
comparing the pass completion of an attack minded xavi to
a defensive midfielder like denilson already shows you are
a numbskull. the bulk of denilson's passes were backward
n square. the bulk of xavi's passes go to his strikers....

dayokanu, I know you are still suffering from the
post traumatic euro2012 stress after italy sodomised
your inferior team. balotelli of the premier league sunk
the germans......
Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by chic2pimp(m): 2:07am On Jul 03, 2012
coogar:
at 32, the exertions were becoming too much for xavi
they had fewer days to prepare for the game than portugal.

From 2008 til date, of all the players that played at Euro 2012, Xavi has played the most amount of games of the lot

In other words over a four year period, no player has played more Games than Xavi. He has played an average of six games more per year over the next best on that list
Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by AjanleKoko: 11:36am On Jul 03, 2012
An Excellent Tournament. Won deservedly by one of the PIGS cheesy

Iniesta MVP. Torres Golden Boot. Les Grandes Equipes.
Anyway, I'll be signing off from this thread, by dedicating this Renaissance piece to La Furia Roja, for bossing Europe in such a clearly dominating fashion wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkkBUaASKY4?version=3&feature=player_detailpage
Re: Euro 2012 All-Action Thread by Nobody: 3:40am On Jul 04, 2012
:DFollow @dayosmallz on Twitter

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Sevilla Vs Barcelona (0 - 0) On 19th June 2020 / Vitoria de Guimaraes Vs Arsenal : Europa League (1 - 1) On 6th November 2019 / Aston Villa Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 9th December 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.