Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Your Childhood Crush? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Childhood Crush? (16364 Views)

Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) / Your Childhood Sucks Without This / Your Childhood Was Poor If You Didn’t Do Any Of This – SEE HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Your Childhood Crush? by Nobody: 2:33am On Dec 03, 2007
his name is Ife. . .we use to fight alot. . .i was like 8 years old, got over him. then year 2005 when i went to nigeria to visit, we hook up, then broke up when i found out he was a wominizer, then we're back together again. . .but am not sure how long it'll last because this fool is getting on my nerves.  angry angry
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by akaluka: 4:30am On Dec 03, 2007
mine was Eno,one verysweet pretty girl in church
saw her choreograph Bette Midlers' "from a dictance"
just couldn't take my eyes off her.
then subsequent sundays,took a vantage position to watch her.
our gaze held a few times and i guess she new i had the hots for her.
don,t know where she is now ,
though
i'd still love to tell her the way i felt back then.
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by niuboy: 8:19am On Dec 03, 2007
My childhood crush is a girl by the name Lola Owolabi. I met her in CAC oke iyanu ibadan. We were cool peeps. Never had a chance to let her know but where ever she is, I know I breeze through her mind once in a while, cause she breeze through mine.
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by seun001(m): 8:37am On Dec 03, 2007
toyinrayo:

his name is Ife. . .we use to fight alot. . .i was like 8 years old, got over him. then year 2005 when i went to nigeria to visit, we hook up, then broke up when i found out he was a wominizer, then we're back together again. . .but am not sure how long it'll last because this fool is getting on my nerves. angry angry

so u are going out with a lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Delords:

Her name - Doyin B*b*l*l*, who taught me how to kiss when we both knew what the attraction was or was it distraction? Men I really was shy then or never knew how to, but lost her to one big brother who knew how to do all things then, and she then lost it all.

Can still remember vividly the very advice given to me by the funny brother, "Are you JABBING? his mocking accent for jobbing, to keep this one you've got to have money for perfumes and not sweet? "

Guess what met her few weeks back after some very long years on a social networking site belonging to my very self.

Please don't go looking for her profile ooo.

and thats exactly what i intend to do, hmmmmm cool wink
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by gosky(m): 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2007
Had one in pry.5; another in jss.3. They never really got to know. i perceived they admired me too. Met the later 5yrs.after- still pretty and looking wonderful, but i was then in my part two in the uni. somehow i was still undecided undecided Now, there may be no need relieving the moment; though, it gave pleasant feelings then
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by Incriva(m): 6:05pm On Dec 03, 2007
@ poster I had a number of crushes:
first was in pry 5,her name was joy,Damn she was a black beauty and she also liked me, we eventually lost contact after we moved on to Sec. schll. Second was a girl in ss1 named bosede. My goodness this girl made me go gaga! unfortunately it was sum1 else who had the hots for me.
About telling them, they did not know,Guess I was not persuaded. lol
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by sweetberry(f): 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2007
i was in my mid- teen before i had my first real crush weird huh undecided

i remember back in those days we ( me & my friends) were all pining for saint obi lol, i remember before we go to bed (i went to a boarding school)we will all gather together and start fantasizing about him good old days smiley
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by kant26(f): 7:09pm On Dec 03, 2007
kai this topic got me to thinking, i remember my first crush, oooh, Afolayan, I was so infatuated with him, ehnn I would lie, stalk, even agree to do any kind of gra gra play with the boys so I can be around him! I do not even think he liked me back, I was wasn't you will call a bombshell back then!
Lol, its dead now, but there were sometimes i reminisced die, wat could have happened? long story short, he facebooked me on tyme, and i was like yeeaaaah crush is totally dead. He was not ugly ooh, I just kinda knew then I had moved on! Moral of the story: Crushes are fun, but your heart takes a damn beating when they are not returned.

undecided, i guess thats it!
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 04, 2007
seun001:

so u are going out with a lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

thanks for bolding the "fool". . . but what's it to you. . .you only bold it, why don't you enlarge it too. i know what i wrote, so buddy, stay off my case. if you read the title, it said "your childhood crush?", not " Make a critic on other's childhood crush" . . .get it? tongue
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by Scopium: 5:27pm On Dec 11, 2007
toyinrayo:

thanks for bolding the "fool". . . but what's it to you. . .you only bold it, why don't you enlarge it too. i know what i wrote, so buddy, stay off my case. if you read the title, it said "your childhood crush?", not " Make a critic on other's childhood crush" . . .get it? tongue
[size=13pt]Well opinion is like an asshole everyone got one. Maybe his smells a lot. grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by mayau(f): 6:14pm On Dec 11, 2007
My childhood crush, I was 6 (in kindy)and he was a 7 years old Chinese boy. We would walk home together hand-in-hand after school, grin
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by Scopium: 7:44pm On Apr 25, 2008
mayau:

My childhood crush, I was 6 (in kindy)and he was a 7 years old Chinese boy. We would walk home together hand-in-hand after school, grin

[size=13pt]Hmmm Chinese. What a cocktail of race grin grin[/size]
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 8:25pm On Apr 25, 2008
outdated
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by Uche2nna(m): 8:28pm On Apr 25, 2008
U guys have really got me thinking    Its kind of strange I never had any crush in primary school. Matter of fact is dat, I disliked the company of girls while in primary schools. I always see them as annoying creatures that were always sucking up to the teachers and telling them about the pranks that we played or about to play  angry  So none of the girls stood out, all of them were one annoying bunch.  undecided

When I gat to secondary school, it started to change. The crush came but I honestly did not know what it was. I was just in awe of this petite and pretty NYSC corper that was posted to the school to teach Mathematics. I would not even bother about her physical attributes cos nothing I would say would her justice. Anyway, she taught JSS 2B while this impudent and irritable married woman taught the A-classes including JSS1A. Fortunately, at the end of the service year, she was retained as a Maths teacher in the school but I was promoted to JSS 2A. First week of the next school year, I kept wishing I was in JSS 2B  grin. It hurt so much that I had to tell my dad to transfer me to JSS 2B shocked My dad was like "why"?  After I had spilled the beans to my dad (unintentionally, cos I did not know I had a crush on Miss Chikezie), the guy said "My friend, U are in JSS 2A and that is where U gonna be. If I hear any of this Miss Chikezie stuff again, I would make sure U go to a different school in a different state  shocked

Well, I knew very well my Dad always keeps his promises so I did not bring it up again. But than fate intervened. Miss Chikezie was made to be our Form Mistress and she chose me as her Class Captain. It was then I got the chance to know her up close and personal. Not sexually ( shocked)
shocked
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 25, 2008
@topic
honestly i cant remember d person undecided
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 25, 2008
Nice stories.
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by Scopium: 11:18am On Apr 26, 2008
jennykadry:

@topic
honestly i can't remember d person undecided

[size=13pt]Ok o but you had shaa lipsrsealed cool[/size]
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by moHot(f): 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2008
i use to have back then and i was so lucky that whenever i feel funny about a guy week or day after that he show up to tell me same thing and not that i show it to him or summin, but the funniest part is that after the guy show some interest i hate him instantly. cheesy
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by onyinye2(f): 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2008
@ topic

oh goodness this brings back memories. he was really cute and had a great smile. he played football and was really smart. what i would have done to be wrapped around his arms.
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by kokoye(m): 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2008
there was this girl that i was very cool with (we were both in 'love') during primary school days. we did not see each other for like almost 20yrs and i used to fantasize about her , unfortunately, I eventually saw her recent picture on facebook and wished I did not, because she wiped out all the good memories I had of her. I still wish I could have held on to the lovely and cute face from way back. But , too late.
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by emmyjojo(m): 5:18pm On Jun 24, 2008
had crushes on two girls, the first was queen,we attended same xtra mural classes in the primary school. we both would always stare at each other in classes and will always walk home 2gether. wenever no one was watching, we would hold hands,and it felt so good. last time i saw, after many years, i was walking with my babe.we just stared at each other smiling. she looked so different now and i wouldnt want her. the other was called ladi , we shared same sit in ss1. it was clear to everyone in class that this two were dying 4 each other, but i never told her what i felt. last christmass i saw her, and it was sweet memories all d way, she blamed me for not being man enough to tell her how i felt, i also blamed her for not telling me her mind.it was fun, but she is married now and i have a girl am crazy about.
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2008
Michael Jackson and Robinhood tongue. Used to go to bed thinking of them. cool kiss
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by Pataki: 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2008
Crushed in my childhood days. cheesy grin
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by Sodgi(m): 6:14pm On Jun 24, 2008
There's ds friend who neva knew I had a crush on her, shes named Boluwatife. We attended Oxford primary sch. 2geda. . .I wz only 10yrs old dn. . . cheesy
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by chamotex(m): 4:02am On Jun 25, 2008
Her name was Lolade
I was 11 yrs old and she was 10
All the other boyz were after her aswell
I finally told her in JS2, and as soon as we were about to start dating,
Her Dad won the American Visa Lottery and all her family left for the states, e pain meeeeeeeeeeeeee.
she was actually crying the last time i saw her b4 she left, wasnt a good time for her Dad to win the Visa lottery at alllllllllllllllllllllll!!!
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by Gabry(f): 5:20am On Jun 25, 2008
Who was your childhood crush? Childhood crush? Oh No. . . I never had one and even when I became a teenager, I never had one either. Believe or not, I never fell for anyone untill the day I reach 25 years old.
Did you finally let your crush know? Since I dont have one so nope
If not do you still feel the same way for them today? Uhm. . .
If given the chance would you go back into time to relive those moments? Nope. Happy just the way I am grin
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by adetunrayo(f): 12:14pm On Jun 25, 2008
Nice stories.

I cant remember any though.
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by tees(f): 1:15pm On Jun 25, 2008
mmm, my childhood crush was and is a family friend
had a crush on him for like 9 years. embarassed maybe it later translated to luv.
remember those days, i couldnt maintain eye contact with him
didnt want him to knw the way i felt throug my eyes

think he detected it later, but we are 2 really differnt people
anyways , he got married to his girlfriend of 2 years, few months again
i on the other hand am "putting the pices of my hart 2geda" grin
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by Gabry(f): 1:17pm On Jun 25, 2008
tees:

mmm, my childhood crush was and is a family friend
had a crush on him for like 9 years. embarassed maybe it later translated to love.
remember those days, i couldnt maintain eye contact with him
didnt want him to knw the way i felt throug my eyes

think he detected it later, but we are 2 really differnt people
anyways , he got married to his girlfriend of 2 years, few months again
i on the other hand am "putting the pices of my hart 2geda" grin

Oh My. . . I'm so sorry to hear that . . . sad
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by tunes2k10(m): 1:57pm On Jun 25, 2008
For me, i have had lots of them, there is this on, we attended the same sch, lived in same estate, go to the same Church, and played daddy and mummy, we had to to part ways when her dad was transfered. 2years back heard she died, kind of she miss her. cry cry cry
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by Gabry(f): 1:59pm On Jun 25, 2008
tunes2k10:

For me, i have had lots of them, there is this on, we attended the same sch, lived in same estate, go to the same Church, and played daddy and mummy, we had to to part ways when her dad was transfered. 2years back heard she died, kind of she miss her. cry cry cry

YIKES!!! OH MY GOD. . . That is like so sad. . .

Tell me you're joking. . . sad undecided
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by tunes2k10(m): 2:40pm On Jun 25, 2008
gabrywyl:

YIKES!!! OH MY GOD. . . That is like so sad. . .

Tell me you're joking. . . sad undecided
why should i joke about death?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Story Of A Slave, Her Man And Mistress Enjoy.... / Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? / Hottest World Leader: Sexy Bikini Photos Of First Female President Of Croatia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.