Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,723 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:04 AM

Your Childhood Crush? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Childhood Crush? (16583 Views)

Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) / Your Childhood Sucks Without This / Your Childhood Was Poor If You Didn’t Do Any Of This – SEE HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Your Childhood Crush? by finemocha(f): 6:47am On Oct 22, 2007
it was one guy when i was in boarding school FGC ph, man every girl i know was in love with this bobo his name was stephen onyekwere, funny im really bad with names, but i still remember his. (isnt that a shame)
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by theboy0808(m): 7:24am On Oct 22, 2007
@Poster
Great work! How did you think of such a thing?

@Topic

My first crush was a girl named Felicia. We were in Primary 4 way back then. She used to stare at me and I would stare back. Then we began talking and she began to show affection to me that I didn't really understand. Let's just say i crapped out and then I left the school.

I had my second crush when I was in Primary 5 in my new school. Her name was Jennifer. There was this book called Ugo C. Ugo we used for class exercises. I had the two of them: Maths & Qualitative; English & Verbal. I would intentionally forget mine at home so that our teacher asked me to pair with someone who had. I always picked Jennifer. It got too noticeable that my classmates who did not have the books would not go to Jennifer to pair up with her if I didn't bring my own copy. Suffice it to say here due to my shyness as a kid I didn't tell her about it, though her friends came to me to tell me that she told them that she liked me. I saw her later when I finished secondary school, I really wanted to talk to her, I eventually did but to my surprise, you know people change and that was all there is to it.

In my secondary school days there were a lot of them [and I mean a lot], but only 2 that really made their presence felt.
1. Yinka: This girl was so fine that it was hard looking at her without getting hard. Though she was I year my junior none of us seemed to care. We escalated from crush to dating and after that I left secondary school, and sometimes she still calls me but to be truthful my mind was no longer there.
2. Glory: This girl was my classmate, we talked a lot but everyone in the class knew there was no shit going on. I liked her personally but was never bold to say it out. I still like her very much till today. If asked what my greatest regret in secondary school is, it is definitely not telling Glory how I really felt about her.

If it were possible I would like to go back to my secondary school days, they were definitely the best!
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by chika98: 7:34am On Oct 22, 2007
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by Scopium: 7:36am On Oct 22, 2007
theboy0808:

@Poster
Great work! How did you think of such a thing?

Well I remember this crush of mine on a very lonely day like that so I was like why don't I put this on Nairaland. It really worked the magic. I got mad huge love for everybody that contibuted on this crush thing. Hugs and Kisses to you all. I feel like in primary 4 again.
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by Scopium: 7:38am On Oct 22, 2007
debosky:

@ bibi

in that case you are long overdue for another visit to that shrink. wink

By the way, we are talking about childhood crushes here, so labeling it immoral is not appropriate

most of these things happened when sex and all that was not even on the radar, it was simply an intense liking that was felt.

besides who made you the judge anyways? If you don't like the posts, you can move on, no need to castigate them.

Exactly
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by snrapostle: 8:20am On Oct 22, 2007
My first cruch was a beautiful girl named Taiwo ogundele we were both in pry 3 then ,
I know she will be married with kids now, The only way i could express my self was to bully,
u know the way kids are abi, i so much wished i go back, `cos then we had no problem , no worry ,except when hungry. I will very much like to see are now if possible if she can be my friend,What attracted me to her was her brilliance, she was really gently then,she always took
first position. stay blessed
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by anyaricu(m): 12:24pm On Oct 22, 2007
I am looking for Uchenna Megwa. She attended NNPC primary school, Warri. Thats the last I heard of her. Whoever knows her whereabout, pleaseeeee let me know.

Prettiest thing I ever saw,
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by anyaricu(m): 12:39pm On Oct 22, 2007
Did I ever forget my Secondary school crush (Idia Ejodame). The funny part is that I still feel the same way about her up till now.
Unlike other times when u neva get to tell the other person, she got to know and we started something. But as a young guy itching for the pleasures of the world, I got tempted to try someone else for just one day ( na true I talk na only one day I been wan try).

I was caught and things were neva d same again. I hope I get to see her one more time to say how sorry and stupid I was then. I guess we are world's apart now
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by spora(m): 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2007
My childhood crush?

smiley How time flies! I can still remember with nostalgia. It was Serena Williams.

I think, she was just 7 then. I was very good at Tennis then and we use to meet during training at Bariga sorry LA playground. It was the sister, Venus that wanted me but my eyes were on more sexy Serena. There was a day I took them to Mr Biggs sorry, can't remember the eatery name now, using all the savings I had. I can never forget that day!  wink The babe has been like that since childhood. Very sexy and experienced.  wink wink  wink

Even though, she is a now a star, we still remain the best of friends.
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by spora(m): 12:58pm On Oct 22, 2007
anyaricu:

Did I ever forget my Secondary school crush (Idia Ejodame). I hope I get to see her one more time to say how sorry and stupid I was then. I guess we are world's apart now

Idia is now in Lagos. Want to see her? Get in touch for her number please.
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by Scopium: 1:01pm On Oct 22, 2007
spora:

My childhood crush?

smiley How time flies! I can still remember with nostalgia. It was Serena Williams.

I think, she was just 7 then. I was very good at Tennis then and we use to meet during training at Bariga sorry LA playground. It was the sister, Venus that wanted me but my eyes were on more sexy Serena. There was a day I took them to Mr Biggs sorry, can't remember the eatery name now, using all the savings I had. I can never forget that day! wink The babe has been like that since childhood. Very sexy and experienced. wink wink wink

Even though, she is a now a star, we still remain the best of friends.

LOL
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by sweetiemi(f): 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2007
oh gosh that sure takes me down memory lane.

his name is mojubade and oh did i have a crush on him he was a friend of my cousins and boy was he cute! wink

not only did i have major crush on him i knew two other girls that also had crushes on him, you can imagine how that made me feel angry grin
did i tell him?NO way i couldnt even let him know how i felt but just wait if he as much talked to me i was high and if he actually sat beside and carried on a conversation i was on cloud nine grin

funny i dont even know where he is any more!!!
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by E2N(m): 1:45pm On Oct 22, 2007
Abimbola Lawal is her name, Met her last week after a long time, was her usual stunning self, She got me wishing,
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by parislomo(f): 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2007
HMmmm, Had them many and weirdly so at the same time! By pry5 thought I was going to burst open with crazy desires but held on wishing I'd grow up quickly. And the first crush in Secondary school came asking me out (courtesy my friend telling him things about me) and DID I SAY GIVE ME TIME TO THINK ABOUT IT? h, nO! just said YES. and was he astonished? I wasn't concentratin' man! And stil can't get over that first peck on the cheek, Really, that was a CRUSH came alive! Dunno where he is now but would love to know. He was charming to say the least.
Would I love to relive that? YES PLEASE (i think the crush neva end cos he left before I was through and , stil in crush o), I'm out!
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by Bebstic(f): 12:28am On Oct 23, 2007
Ive never posted anything since I joined but I just could not resist this one.
Hmm, my childhood crush.

Quite a number of Silly ones but the major one was a guy who I thoroughly disliked from JSS1 up till SS2. Reason : I guess he was just too brilliant and i felt he was being cocky about it
My school organised GCE lessons during the long break before SS3 - Beginning of Trouble. It was quite amazing that I could ever talk to the guy talkless of liking him. We became really close friends. We never talked about the mutual crush but every body else did. That was 8 years ago and i thought I did not like him any more till recently when he came to Nigeria from the US. I realized I still kinda like him. We are still close friends but I don't think we can ever be together. . And I'll definitely like to relive those times cos I really miss the cat and dog fights we used to have over really silly things + It was a lot of fun.
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by Bebstic(f): 12:31am On Oct 23, 2007
Ive never posted anything since I joined but I just could not resist this one.
Hmm, my childhood crush.

Quite a number of Silly ones but the major one was a guy who I thoroughly disliked from JSS1 up till SS2. Reason : I guess he was just too brilliant and i felt he was being cocky about it
My school organised GCE lessons during the long break before SS3 - Beginning of Trouble. It was quite amazing that I could ever talk to the guy talkless of liking him. We became really close friends. We never talked about the mutual crush but every body else did. That was 8 years ago and i thought I did not like him any more till recently when he came to Nigeria from the US. I realized I still kinda like him. We are still close friends but I don't think we can ever be together cos Ive changed a lot and he has also changed a lot (i think). besides, my values are a lot different now. . And I'll definitely like to relive those times cos I really miss the cat and dog fights we used to have over really silly things + It was a lot of fun.
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by Darola(m): 1:34am On Oct 23, 2007
First crush, primary 6, new gurl, half-cast, tried to tell her once, but my liver failed me, tried again our first year of secondary school, my liver failed me, well after approximately 4 years, i stopped liking her, but she has always been close, and we have always been friends, this year (3 years after the crush ended) i told her while we were talking, she punched me, asking me why i never told her, she told me she actually liked me through out the same period, we both laughed, but we no longer like eachother, so i guess i was 3 years late in saying it, thats my first crush,
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by Lorenxo(m): 1:36am On Oct 23, 2007
The name of my childhood crush was Ada Kalu.
We were then living at Akerele Street,Bodija,Ibadan.
She was about 5 years old and I was about 9 years old.
She was very pretty and she taught me about sex .
That is why I cannot forget her .She had a senior sister known as Ndo Kalu.
Ndo too tried to put my kini into her hole but we were prevented from doing it by their half brother who wanted a piece of the action.
The family left for the east during the Nigerian civil war and I never heard of them again since.
We too packed away from the area.

Imagine when I was about 52 years and I was managing in a face-to-face room in Lagos.
I heard some knocks on my door one morning and upon opening the door what did I saw,hey presto ,I saw a 7 years old son of my neighbour putting his kini inside the toto of the landlord's 5 years old girl and using my curtain to pretend as if they are playing the Boju-Boju play of the youruba kids.
Immediately I remember my own Ada Kalu of 1963 and I did not tell their parents because I was equally guilty of the same when I was a child.
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by Paulash(m): 2:52am On Oct 23, 2007
[b]Scopium [/b]good thinking man,this is a really nice thread.
[b]Lorenxo [/b]u are one funny mutha#$%@&. Man u wan make laff kill me?
Hmm crushes, na wa o
Well kindrergaten; can't remember her name or face but I know say I send am die. I remeber always wanting to be around her.

JAMB class: Nneka; the babe get game then, well dressed, natural beauty dark and lovely na understatement couldnt tell her then because my friend when be her neighbour tell me say her level pass me well well again couldnt stand being turned down by her. man if I could turn back the hands of time.
She don marry since.damn that man is lucky angry
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by iice(f): 3:14am On Oct 23, 2007
Nah, no crushes well except for movie stars. . . grin grin
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by Scopium: 8:27am On Oct 23, 2007
@ Lorenxo

That was a masterpiece. Man it's been long way before the Ifeoma I want to marry you song. The nostalgia is such a sweet thing.
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by jkpretty(f): 8:57am On Oct 23, 2007
@Omega 25 or so

U talked about Linda Talbot, did she have a younger sister called blessing talbot?
Did they both go 2 fggc Oyo. Blessing talbot was actually my own friend in Sec. school.

1 Like

Re: Your Childhood Crush? by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 23, 2007
@Finemocha
I figure u were in the class of 98 like steve
Sure, that guy was really fine and popular and all that - albeit short
where is he? hope is doing fine somewhere in the world

Funny thing is I had this thing for his sis patricia back then , and dumb as i was, i remember going to ask for his seal of approval.
Vintage CJ smiley
Hey. rev it up for FGC PH! Class of 99
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by bebe2007(m): 11:03am On Oct 23, 2007
What a topic!!!! i remember mine, we grew up together childhood friends, family friends. Did i let him know, course yes as early as age 4, it was mutual anyway, grew up he gave me my first kiss at 16. How i remember, we grew up went to different schools, moved towns and countries. Really do not know where he is now but if i do find him hmmmn the rest is History hopefully!!
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by bebe2007(m): 11:19am On Oct 23, 2007
Lorenxo:

The name of my childhood crush was Ada Kalu.
We were then living at Akerele Street,Bodija,Ibadan.
She was about 5 years old and I was about 9 years old.
She was very pretty and she taught me about sex .
That is why I cannot forget her .She had a senior sister known as Ndo Kalu.
Ndo too tried to put my kini into her hole but we were prevented from doing it by their half brother who wanted a piece of the action.
The family left for the east during the Nigerian civil war and I never heard of them again since.
We too packed away from the area.

Imagine when I was about 52 years and I was managing in a face-to-face room in Lagos.
I heard some knocks on my door one morning and upon opening the door what did I saw,hey presto ,I saw a 7 years old son of my neighbour putting his kini inside the toto of the landlord's 5 years old girl and using my curtain to pretend as if they are playing the Boju-Boju play of the youruba kids.
Immediately I remember my own Ada Kalu of 1963 and I did not tell their parents because I was equally guilty of the same when I was a child.

Try and be discreet now haba!!! if you are using their real names its just not nice to go this far. Thats too much information. This can be read by anybody maybe their parents or even husbands. Please do not make this kind of mistake again pls.
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by tonib(f): 1:24pm On Oct 23, 2007
welllllll, i had a lot of crushes on a lot of guys then, you know kids now. in pry schl, i had a crush on my neighbours cousin, secondary schl, i had a crush on a who was the senior boy in his schl, but ave outgrown all them crushes now.
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by funkydot(f): 2:20pm On Oct 23, 2007
@Scopium

Pretty cool post!!! Will share my crushy experiences later. I'm out. Peace cool cool cool
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by desgiezd(m): 3:58pm On Oct 23, 2007
Had a few crushes here and there until my 3rd year in higher institution (though topic says childhhod crush but I feel like sharing this). I was a book worm in school and there was this cool, slim, tall, very beautiful lady. Cant remember her name now but my friend and I used to call her Lona Sister (Her brother was a big business man in the town - Lona Petroleum, Lona this, Lona that). Each time I saw her, I would just melt but we werent even exchanging greetings. I guess she knew I had this overpowering crush for her. Anytime I saw her discussing with a guy, I felt like commiting murder. I deliberately didnt want to be acquainted with her because one thing could lead to the other and I knew the effect on my studies would be too adverse - that was  the extent I liked her. My friend deliberately started talking to her in order for me to become acquainted with her but I refused. I left the school before her. I was posted to Calabar for  my national service while my friend was posted to Sokoto initially but relocated to Makurdi. At Makurdi, he met Lona Sister and they started dating. When my friend told me this I felt like crying. Even as I'm writing this I still have some feelings for her. Havent seen her since after leaving school and havent heard anything about her since after my friend's national service in Makurdi. I'm not sure if anyone can have this kind of impact on me again!
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by Scopium: 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2007
bebe2007:

Try and be discreet now haba!!! if you are using their real names its just not nice to go this far. Thats too much information. This can be read by anybody maybe their parents or even husbands. Please do not make this kind of mistake again please.

This happened way back, like over 50 years ago. The person may have told her husband, you think they still live there. Or do you think blackmailers will make profit out of it? But ehm *clears throat* The sister's name and escapade should have been censored.
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by seun001(m): 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2007
hmmmm,
pry skul-name is victoria,was a year ahead of me.am sure she always knew i had a really bad crush on her cos of the way i stared and lost my tongue whenever she spoken to me but well damn,i made sure i impressed her on everything from books to extra curricular activities.also made sure/implied she was the driving force so she has to be there for me to make exceptional triumphs.nobody could control me unless she was around.lol(lost contact afta pry skul)

secondary-name is bisi,right now am still crazy about this girl.she went out with other guys cos i was tongue tied as usual and i beef all her male friends thruout secondary school.we were friends until i left the school but i never got the nerve to ask her out
also impressed her as much as i could and i did become tongue tied whenever she was around.though went out other girls abi tis supposed to be a crush na.guess she knew.lol(lost contact when i went to anoda sec)

university-the three of us lost contact and landed in the same uni.vic in sciences,bisi in mgt sci and me mgt sci.

didnt get to know vic was in the same school until my final year.she had really changed
from the babish look into a fine girl,and i knew i had a vision since childhood and i saw my vision was true.didnt ask her out though but she still knew i cherished her by the way i treated her.lost contact again afta uni.
bisi didnt really change much from sec days but i think theres more maturity and all.but she kinda seemed afraid of me and kept away.still keep tabs with her cos we keep jamming all the tiime.
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by adekennis(m): 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2007
This are danm funny stories grin grin

Well i gat no crush in ma childhood undecided
cant even rember all those shit
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by minute(f): 1:03am On Oct 24, 2007
DAYO ADIGUN.think he lives somewhere in IB now,not sure tho.
we used  the same library while preparn for jamb

he was the nerd and i was the  . . . well pretty faced girl  who goes around minding her biz.

never told him . . . . . ,  . . . oh  lord but he had this sexy lookn face then and two things usually come to mind whenever i looked into it . . . . . . DONT Bleep WITH MII  and  I LOVE JESUS,was so cute.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Sleeping Positions With Your Spouse / I'm 30, She's 18 Can I Marry Her? / 99-year-old Man Divorcing 97 year-old Wife Due To 1940s Affair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.