Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Can U Marry A Lady Or Guy U Meet On Nairaland? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Marry A Lady Or Guy U Meet On Nairaland? (8441 Views)

Oya Come Toast That Babe or Guy wey You Like For PIDGIN!!! / Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here / Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can U Marry A Lady Or Guy U Meet On Nairaland? by Wislet(f): 4:52pm On Feb 14, 2012
Meeting someone on nairaland? Won't u get to meet the person LIVE?? Are they not the same people you see everyday? Are they invisible? Smh.
How can u marry someone u haven't MET in FLESH AND BLOOD?
U meet, discuss, get to know each other better. The real you, no more a username.
The person becomes to you an everyday person, no more a title.
Nairalnders are human beings, not ghosts.
The topic sounds ridiculous. Hmm.
Re: Can U Marry A Lady Or Guy U Meet On Nairaland? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:54pm On Feb 14, 2012
tkb417:

who be those?

badosky no dey fear flipmode squad?

i no dey joke with my babe oh
D Badoskies are d Kaypumpin and Follypimpin INC

We dont joke 2 tongue cheesy
Re: Can U Marry A Lady Or Guy U Meet On Nairaland? by Killz3(m): 4:58pm On Feb 14, 2012
Wislet:

Meeting someone on nairaland? Won't u get to meet the person LIVE?? Are they not the same people you see everyday? Are they invisible? Smh.
How can u marry someone u haven't MET in FLESH AND BLOOD?
U meet, discuss, get to know each other better. The real you, no more a username.
The person becomes to you an everyday person, no more a title.
Nairalnders are human beings, not ghosts.
The topic sounds ridiculous. Hmm.
I yam a finnish ghost! embarassed
Re: Can U Marry A Lady Or Guy U Meet On Nairaland? by tkb417(m): 5:00pm On Feb 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:

D Badoskies are d Kaypumpin and Follypimpin INC

We dont joke 2 tongue cheesy
They are blood!

they wont touch my babe. I know Kay has nothing to do with Yme, Folly? i will be in Midlands soon to treat his fck up grin cheesy
Re: Can U Marry A Lady Or Guy U Meet On Nairaland? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:02pm On Feb 14, 2012
Wislet:

not all dear. Don't generalize. There are plenty lovely, well brought up ones.
tell him dear, am a well BROUGHT UP BADOSKY wink cheesy kiss

tkb417:

They are blood!

they wont touch my babe. I know Kay has nothing to do with Yme, Folly? i will be in Midlands soon to treat his fck up grin cheesy
Haaaaa!

Kay na d don of dis marra, he aint innocent. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Can U Marry A Lady Or Guy U Meet On Nairaland? by buttkick: 5:04pm On Feb 14, 2012
n - nativity play, a - anita baker show , i - indy car race track, r - rodeo show, a - alley, l - lounge, a - arcade, n - nine eleven, d - dating zone. it all goes to show that nairaland is one of those places where people can meet, fall in love and even marry. there are no hard and fast rules for these sort of things. even in the chaotic and jibe throwing sceenery of some sections coincidence or deliberate effort can bring two lives together and it all works out with all the hitches well in attendance, IT IS VERY VERY POSSIBLE
Re: Can U Marry A Lady Or Guy U Meet On Nairaland? by Wislet(f): 5:05pm On Feb 14, 2012
i don miss drama oo grin
~Killz~:

I yam a finnish ghost! embarassed
Re: Can U Marry A Lady Or Guy U Meet On Nairaland? by stevewale(m): 5:19pm On Feb 14, 2012
lol lol lol lol, Well nothng bad in it but my candid opinion is dat just make sure two of u are not applicants hunting for jobs on NL oooo,
Re: Can U Marry A Lady Or Guy U Meet On Nairaland? by yme1(f): 5:26pm On Feb 14, 2012
tkb417:

as soon as oyinbo give me visa, i wan marry yme

this na public disclosure so all ye murfackers chasing yme shd stop henceforth

cheers
Can't wait to have you here with me darling
You know my mind, body and soul belongs to you and you ONLY

@op
Yes i can marry TKB417 over and over again grin

Nor mind  Idowuogbo her brothers dem get boku chicas tongue tongue
Re: Can U Marry A Lady Or Guy U Meet On Nairaland? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:48pm On Feb 14, 2012
^If I catch u I will crush ur spinal cord angry angry

Now ask TCP for dat divorce,d Badosky Inc wan registry u. cheesy grin
Re: Can U Marry A Lady Or Guy U Meet On Nairaland? by ibide(m): 5:54pm On Feb 14, 2012
Infact i will like to get marry to a nl babe because it has come to my notice that we the niger / deltan on nl love our region very well but i don't know if any nl babe is less than 26
Re: Can U Marry A Lady Or Guy U Meet On Nairaland? by ibide(m): 5:56pm On Feb 14, 2012
Infact i will like to get marry to a nl babe because it has come to my notice that we the niger / deltan on nl love our region very well but i don't know if any nl babe is less than 26 4 sure i know's that a vision is how to get our own country i love niger/deltan on nl keep it up
Re: Can U Marry A Lady Or Guy U Meet On Nairaland? by Next2Bezee(m): 7:30pm On Feb 14, 2012
Why not?? It depends on how u feel about each other. Sum Couples today met @ Parties, Sum @ Church, Sum even @ Funerals.
Its all about the Heart cool
Re: Can U Marry A Lady Or Guy U Meet On Nairaland? by ochukoccna: 7:41pm On Feb 14, 2012
Don't NLers have flesh and blood?
What if the person is level headed and meets your perspective of a mate?
Are Nairalanders virtual beings now? undecided undecided undecided undecided
What a question! shocked shocked shocked shocked
SMH
Re: Can U Marry A Lady Or Guy U Meet On Nairaland? by seleroms: 10:55pm On Feb 14, 2012
Different strokes for different folks. It all depends on the individuals,as far as expectations are not too high. As for me no qualms with marrying a nairalander if there is a common ground at least two have to agree to become one
Re: Can U Marry A Lady Or Guy U Meet On Nairaland? by seleroms: 11:28pm On Feb 14, 2012
Different strokes for different folks. It all depends on the individuals,as far as expectations are not too high. As for me no qualms with marrying a nairalander if there is a common ground at least two have to agree to become one
ochukoccna:

Don't NLers have flesh and blood?
What if the person is level headed and meets your perspective of a mate?
Are Nairalanders virtual beings now? undecided undecided undecided undecided
What a question! shocked shocked shocked shocked
SMH
infact the question is so damn funny. Nairaland is the platform destined for some individuals to hook up afterall dont we transact business on this platform,at least i have purchased some stuff from nairalanders and the transaction started online
Re: Can U Marry A Lady Or Guy U Meet On Nairaland? by follypimpi(m): 11:31pm On Feb 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Kay na d don of dis marra, he aint innocent. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed  cheesy

Watever my pole touches, is wrapped around my pole.nuff said
Re: Can U Marry A Lady Or Guy U Meet On Nairaland? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:38pm On Feb 14, 2012
follypimpi:

Wa gbayi!!!

Badosky records have spoken

TCB ela oju kan grin grin grin grin

I told you we aint jokers.
Re: Can U Marry A Lady Or Guy U Meet On Nairaland? by follypimpi(m): 11:41pm On Feb 14, 2012
y me:

Can't wait to have you here with me darling
You know my mind, body and soul belongs to you and you ONLY

@op
Yes i can marry TKB417 over and over again grin

Nor mind  Idowuogbo her brothers dem get boku chicas tongue tongue
Tell me that is a typo,which boku chicas.What do you mean? Come to me let me fix you.
Re: Can U Marry A Lady Or Guy U Meet On Nairaland? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:48pm On Feb 14, 2012
Folly go bck to twitter nauuuuu,Tkb go shittt 4 boxers wen he come bck.I told him my stallions dey point and hook correct,let's no take him dia ur DON NO!!! grin kiss kiss
Re: Can U Marry A Lady Or Guy U Meet On Nairaland? by xynerise: 11:50pm On Feb 14, 2012
I cant sleep. undecided
Re: Can U Marry A Lady Or Guy U Meet On Nairaland? by follypimpi(m): 11:53pm On Feb 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Folly go bck to twitter nauuuuu,Tkb go shittt 4 boxers wen he come bck.I told him my stallions dey point and hook correct,let's no take him dia ur DON NO!!! grin kiss kiss

He does not know,i have shooku yme turn to Yes coochie it's all for MEEEE.
Re: Can U Marry A Lady Or Guy U Meet On Nairaland? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:05am On Feb 15, 2012
^LMAO!!!!

Go on sohun u are dat special type of fine boi. cheesy cheesy

TKB don't trieth US,our CPUs fit give u cardiac arrest. grin grin grin

Yus tell TKB how we left u saying Yme,u no how we does mama with us u HD wiv him u HB pencil grin grin grin

xynerise:

I cant sleep. undecided
Antelope y can't u sleep?

Abeg go wash Andy's feeding bottle.
Re: Can U Marry A Lady Or Guy U Meet On Nairaland? by yme1(f): 12:50am On Feb 15, 2012
follypimpi:

That elastic pole ni, just wait e go soon slack tongue tongue

follypimpi:

Tell me that is a typo,which boku chicas.What do you mean? Come to me let me fix you.
The babe lying next to you in bed. wetin u wan fix more wey tkb never fix? grin

Idowuogbo:

you dey find who wan give u valentine flogging? angry angry grin
Re: Can U Marry A Lady Or Guy U Meet On Nairaland? by bigl: 6:28am On Feb 15, 2012
@Op: its very possible.

U cld meet ur man/woman just anywhere. D success of such relationship depends on d individuals involved.

What wld u say abt girls/guys u met in d church and yet, they messed up @ d end of d day? If u were to consider dis, u wldnt want to meet ur spouse in d church.

All said and done. I met someone wonderful on NL and we're getting on very fine, atleast, since October 2011.

Guys/Ladies, If u av d qualities someone is all out for and vice versa, who says d 2 of u can't move to the next level from there?

Let's wake up and put sentiments aside ooo!
Re: Can U Marry A Lady Or Guy U Meet On Nairaland? by manga1980(m): 8:23am On Feb 15, 2012
[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]YES[/size][/size][/size]
Re: Can U Marry A Lady Or Guy U Meet On Nairaland? by tkb417(m): 9:04am On Feb 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:

^LMAO!!!!

Go on sohun u are dat special type of fine boi. cheesy cheesy

TKB don't trieth US,our CPUs fit give u cardiac arrest. grin grin grin

Yus tell TKB how we left u saying Yme,u no how we does mama with us u HD wiv him u HB pencil grin grin grin

The Don of ur unit knows how i roll

ask Kay. Hes the one who understands my 'power'

Folly is learning the ropes. u no see as Yme just disown am for here?

make una go collect license for Badoski!

Flipmode na in get d airwaves grin grin grin
Re: Can U Marry A Lady Or Guy U Meet On Nairaland? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:29am On Feb 15, 2012
y me:

you dey find who wan give u valentine flogging? angry angry grin
Hehehehe

Come flog me now,am sure u have extras down dier. tongue kiss  kiss

tkb417:

The Don of ur unit knows how i roll

ask Kay. Hes the one who understands my 'power'

Folly is learning the ropes. u no see as Yme just disown am for here?

make una go collect license for Badoski!

Flipmode na in get d airwaves grin grin grin
See dis ko si arugbo ghana feeling like Don baba jay,Ask ke Kay? Hmmm u wan him to slap me abi? Y will I go questioning my squad about a competitor Na Boss! We don't roll like dat.Yme dey pirri u dats y she no wan confess say out side na paradise.Issorai! I can see u prefer to jonz enjoying jonzicating Sir. grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Can U Marry A Lady Or Guy U Meet On Nairaland? by tkb417(m): 9:35am On Feb 15, 2012
^^
lol. ure not well
Re: Can U Marry A Lady Or Guy U Meet On Nairaland? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:45am On Feb 15, 2012
^ grin cheesy

Its in d Badosky gene

Have a great day Sir!kiss
Re: Can U Marry A Lady Or Guy U Meet On Nairaland? by tkb417(m): 10:01am On Feb 15, 2012
^
yes dear. enjoy
Re: Can U Marry A Lady Or Guy U Meet On Nairaland? by henessy234(f): 10:41am On Feb 15, 2012
yes you can,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Family Background And Relationships / I'm Attracted To My Friend's Wife...what Do I Do? / What Is Wrong If A Man Doesn't Smoke, Drink Or/and Womanize?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.