Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,740 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10018) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8688593 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10015) (10016) (10017) (10018) (10019) (10020) (10021) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:36am On Apr 27, 2021
Lana1:
Hmmmn. Bayern don carry Nagelsmann. They wan carry UpperMikano too.
It's like German teams were made to serve Bayern.

They should rename that league to The Bayern Munich League
If no other serious clubs are making bids for those two, why shouldn't they go to the Bayern?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:40am On Apr 27, 2021
KingAlabi:
I dropped a stat of we been the third least team in term of goals conceded, what was my intention?

At a time, before half way of the season, we were the ** 4th or even 5th team for most goals conceded. **

What happened?, what changed?, do we need we still need a defender in the summer?.

A healthy discussion, but trust olephobes to do the needful.
The same Maguire and every other player that has been insulted is still there. When I say we have the players to a large extent, I know what I am saying
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:44am On Apr 27, 2021
eph12:

The same Maguire and every other player that has been insulted is still there. When I say we have the players to a large extent, I know what I am saying
This same players had the 3rd least number of goal conceded last season, but earlier this season they were dragged and cursed, I even heard that agenda that zouma was way better than Maguire, I weak!!!!

The thing is that like half way through the second, we were shipping in goals like no man's business, what changed?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:49am On Apr 27, 2021
eph12:

If no other serious clubs are making bids for those two, why shouldn't they go to the Bayern?
I cant give a definitive answer concerning Nagelsmann.

But didn't we go for UpperMikano or at least show interest in signing him last summer? Instead, to prevent us from signing him Leipzig renewed his contract, made a funny tweet about it to mock us and then proceeded to sell him to Bayern less than 12 months later.

The other 17 teams in that league only exist to serve Bayern and make up numbers.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 11:01am On Apr 27, 2021
eph12:

Then no tie anybody not to carry them. Make them carry on.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:46am On Apr 27, 2021
KingAlabi:

This same players had the 3rd least number of goal conceded last season, but earlier this season they were dragged and cursed, I even heard that agenda that zouma was way better than Maguire, I weak!!!!

The thing is that like half way through the second, we were shipping in goals like no man's business, what changed?
We have a very good team. The short loss of form or ineptitude of the coach can't change that
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:47am On Apr 27, 2021
Lana1:

But didn't we go for UpperMikano or at least show interest in signing him last summer? Instead, to prevent us from signing him Leipzig renewed his contract, made a funny tweet about it to mock us and then proceeded to sell him to Bayern less than 12 months later.

The other 17 teams in that league only exist to serve Bayern and make up numbers.
I never saw a serious bid. All speculations
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 12:01pm On Apr 27, 2021
eph12:

I never saw a serious bid. All speculations

You can’t even trust our negotiation team.

The people that negotiated 50m pounds for 1 season defensive full back AWB but were dragging their feet over the same fee for offensive juggernaut Bruno. If any other club was interested we would have lost out.

The same team that sent unknown men in suit to buy Herrera thereby delaying the deal by a year.

The same team that forgot that British Time is different from Central European Time, thereby scuppering any little chance we had of signing Haaland.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:01pm On Apr 27, 2021
odizeey:

Then no tie anybody not to carry them. Make them carry on.
Abi o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 12:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
This thread dull today ooh, make we agend? grin...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 12:24pm On Apr 27, 2021
#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 1:09pm On Apr 27, 2021
Lana1:

Senseless are the ones who argue with you on this.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:14pm On Apr 27, 2021
eph12:

We have a very good team. The short loss of form or ineptitude of the coach can't change that
Our team is not there yet though, the coach is still not good enough.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 1:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
KingAlabi:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 1:16pm On Apr 27, 2021
afrodoc:

The people that negotiated 50m pounds for 1 season defensive full back AWB but were dragging their feet over the same fee for offensive juggernaut Bruno. If any other club was interested we would have lost out.

The same team that sent unknown men in suit to buy Herrera thereby delaying the deal by a year.

The same team that forgot that British Time is different from Central European Time, thereby scuppering any little chance we had of signing Haaland.
I remember reading about United scouts watching Upamecano before he moved from France
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 1:25pm On Apr 27, 2021
KingTom:

I remember reading about United scouts watching Upamecano before he moved from France

The scouts can watch and recommend BUT if the negotiators are wack there is no point. Ordinary Dortmund used us to shine over 3 different players in 1 year.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 1:27pm On Apr 27, 2021
afrodoc:

The scouts can watch and recommend BUT if the negotiators are wack there is no point. Ordinary Dortmund used us to shine over 3 different players in 1 year.
The negotiations have been terrible, Woodward is gone i certainly hope his twin brother won't have the same 'sense' he had grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 1:30pm On Apr 27, 2021
McNeill just scored again. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 1:41pm On Apr 27, 2021
KingTom:

The negotiations have been terrible, Woodward is gone i certainly hope his twin brother won't have the same 'sense' he had grin

Look at you. Woodward, his kindergarten classmate Arnold, and Matt Judge who heads the transfer negotiation team, all went to the same University.

Like I said before, the more things change the more they stay the same.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 1:43pm On Apr 27, 2021
afrodoc:

Look at you. Woodward, his kindergarten classmate Arnold, and Matt Judge who heads the transfer negotiation team, all went to the same University.

Like I said before, the more things change the more they stay the same.
Then it's John 19 vs. 30 for us grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 1:45pm On Apr 27, 2021
afrodoc:
McNeill just scored again. cheesy
This guy gives me lukaku vibes just score goals and inshallah pretty much useless outside the box
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 2:01pm On Apr 27, 2021
Panther7:
This guy gives me lukaku vibes just score goals and inshallah pretty much useless outside the box

I can't really dispute this. He does not pass the eye test the same way Greenwood did, but time will tell.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 2:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
No wonder we don’t get Mike better than Maguire Smalling alerts anymore grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 27, 2021
SyIvalord:
This one doesn't fit the narrative so it's not agenda worthy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:04pm On Apr 27, 2021
afrodoc:

Those guys are just not serious and interested in spending that money. Everyone knows this by now. I'm not expecting them to do any major deal any time soon
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2021
SyIvalord:

Na so dem do do . Play well to get new deal, after signing, they go back to default mode. That is why I'm not moved by Lingard form. Make Ole sha no get tempted into allowing him to stay. They better cash out on him because I can bet it with you that he'll become shit again after signing for Westham permanently.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2021
KingAlabi:

Yet this team is better than some of the performances on display
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eleshin(m): 3:37pm On Apr 27, 2021
Sniper4real:
Please why Rooney, Giggs and Ronaldo no dey
You gazt retire before 2020 to be eligible. Dunno why Giggs no dey sha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:37pm On Apr 27, 2021
eph12:

Those guys are just not serious and interested in spending that money. Everyone knows this by now. I'm not expecting them to do any major deal any time soon

That is the difference between having a First Bank Staff(Glazer, Kreonke) as boyfriend(sugardaddy) and having a yahoo boy(Mansoor, Roman) as boyfriend(sugardaddy)
If Mr First Bank gives you 20k just know say he will squeeze it from your body anyhow, but Mr yahoo boy can give 100k and not remember

Everyone talking about how sugardaddy helps forgot that majority of them are investors looking to make returns and wont just blow money anyhow

So when asking for investors, be specific that you want a country or crook looking to wash their image and don't mind spending with little regards for returns

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 3:40pm On Apr 27, 2021
handelex:
This one doesn't fit the narrative so it's not agenda worthy.
Narrative.
Lol.
So where was it when you were claiming progress over getting to two straight CL (hoping your Norwegian Onigbinde doesn't blow it this year as per bottler per excellence)?
Make we no go there as per narrative.
We know which side deals in it,as against the real facts of the matter.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 3:42pm On Apr 27, 2021
eph12:

Yet this team is better than some of the performances on display
Like the one on Sunday,ba?
Or the one at Leicester?
Or the first half vs Burnley?
Or the one at Milan?
Or the one at West Brom?

Shall we continue?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by jargooflife912(m): 3:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
You want a striker that can’t score goal but useful outside the box? LOL
Panther7:

(1) (2) (3) ... (10015) (10016) (10017) (10018) (10019) (10020) (10021) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.