Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10368) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8674433 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10365) (10366) (10367) (10368) (10369) (10370) (10371) ... (14141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 20, 2021
nitrogen:
Lol, I was very sure that this Bruno discussion would surface on this thread. Dude has a free role at United, and we are talking about instruction.

Bruno is not a very good midfielder.
So does he still have that free role with Portugal?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:06pm On Jun 20, 2021
nitrogen:
Lol, I was very sure that this Bruno discussion would surface on this thread. Dude has a free role at United, and we are talking about instruction.

Bruno is not a very good midfielder.

Talking about "instructions", doesn't it then validates the fact that he's playing to the Portuguese manager's "instruction" by playing further off the middle?

I think he's just off form at the moment, accumulated fatigue maybe.

Or perhaps the coach has to be flexible with his tactics, he did it against Hungary and it yielded positives

Saying he's not a very good midfielder is dark magic talk cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:14pm On Jun 20, 2021
The top lads at Portugal are not performing to their capabilities, sometimes I'm wondering if it's Bernardo Silva I am seeing or Andreas Pereira grin grin

Defence be like Manchester United own. undecided

That slowmatic double pivot dey annoy me, how the hell does tipper Carlvaho start tho, Neves is more mobile than that ninja.

PS: I'm just ranting randomly cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:14pm On Jun 20, 2021
I hope England gets booted out next week
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 8:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
elrony:
The top lads at Portugal are not performing to their capabilities, sometimes I'm wondering if it's Bernardo Silva I am seeing or Andreas Pereira grin grin

Defence be like Manchester United own. undecided

That slowmatic double pivot dey annoy me, how the hell does tipper Carlvaho start tho, Neves is more mobile than that ninja.

PS: I'm just ranting randomly cheesy

I sincerely hope it's not another agenda.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:37pm On Jun 20, 2021
Karleb:

I sincerely hope it's not another agenda.

E Be things! lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 8:38pm On Jun 20, 2021
If by midfielder he means someone who controls the midfield, then he's probably correct. It's either it's not his forte, or he just doesn't play that role.
elrony:

Talking about "instructions", doesn't it then validates the fact that he's playing to the Portuguese manager's "instruction" by playing further off the middle?

Or perhaps the coach has to be flexible with his tactics, he did it against Hungary and it yielded positives

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
elrony:

MOG nawa oo grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by drisham(m): 10:06pm On Jun 20, 2021
So na Bruno una dey slander like this

Scummies sha lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:41pm On Jun 20, 2021
elrony:

The talk weak me
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:03am On Jun 21, 2021
I brought up the Bruno talk and I have had responses from folks who are matured enough to have a discussion without reducing it to agenda or whatever...

If the rest of you want to reduce the observation I raised to agenda and start throwing jabs, that one na una problem...

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 9:35am On Jun 21, 2021
elrony:

Dem don dey rubbish Bruno that gives our team positive vibes, a player with the most assist in the league last season (under a very poor taktikal manager), doesn't link midfield to attack? Bruno is not a Xavi or Pirlo, he is a Lampard style attacking midfielder with eye for goals and also bless with good passing ability. Ole and our scouting team saw his style of play before signing him, and playing him in his preferred position. I believe his performance so far is down to fatigue or coaches instruction, he remain our best midfielder without a doubt. He may be going thru a rough patch, but his quality is undeniable. I can't wait to see what Sancho lovers will say, if we eventually sign him and he doesn't perform to expectation.
#Manutd4life
#OleOUT
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 21, 2021
TrebleChamp calling Bruno out is not rubbishing him in any way. Nobody is a sacred cow. Even Messi and Ronaldo gets called out talk more of Bruno.

Bruno's passing also leaves a lot to be desired atimes.

I'm really concerned about his form going into next season, he needs to rest and recover both mentally and physically from the grueling season he just had.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:14am On Jun 21, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Dem don dey rubbish Bruno that gives our team positive vibes, a player with the most assist in the league last season (under a very poor taktikal manager), doesn't link midfield to attack? Bruno is not a Xavi or Pirlo, he is a Lampard style attacking midfielder with eye for goals and also bless with good passing ability. Ole and our scouting team saw his style of play before signing him, and playing him in his preferred position. I believe his performance so far is down to fatigue or coaches instruction, he remain our best midfielder without a doubt. He may be going thru a rough patch, but his quality is undeniable. I can't wait to see what Sancho lovers will say, if we eventually sign him and he doesn't perform to expectation.
#Manutd4life
#OleOUT

@ bolded

That's the summary.

Apple can never be onions, Fred can never do a Bruno and vice versa.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:48am On Jun 21, 2021
handelex:
TrebleChamp calling Bruno out is not rubbishing him in any way. Nobody is a sacred cow. Even Messi and Ronaldo gets called out talk more of Bruno.

Bruno's passing also leaves a lot to be desired atimes.

I'm really concerned about his form going into next season, he needs to rest and recover both mentally and physically from the grueling season he just had.
Noted and understood boss. We need very good midfielders behind him next season. Bruno's job is not to dominate midfield, that should have been Pogba's job which sadly he has failed in.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:49am On Jun 21, 2021
KingAlabi:

@ bolded

That's the summary.

Apple can never be onions, Fred can never do a Bruno and vice versa.
Correct...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:07am On Jun 21, 2021
If our Board ain't sleeping, they would do everything to sign Ramos at least on 2 years deal. Forget his Age, he's definitely still a Force.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adisaaowala: 11:32am On Jun 21, 2021
TrebleChamp:
#Manutd4life
#OleOUT

Do we have sancho haters already? shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:54am On Jun 21, 2021
Oasis007:
If our Board ain't sleeping, they would do everything to sign Ramos at least on 2 years deal. Forget his Age, he's definitely still a Force.
Na wa oh.

sad sad

O wrong nau
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 11:59am On Jun 21, 2021
adisaaowala:

Lol... Haters must pop out.
What is just needed is for him to raise that jersey and you'll see on or two critics when season starts.

Izz normal cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:11pm On Jun 21, 2021
KingAlabi:

Na wa oh.

sad sad

O wrong nau

undecided

Kinni o wrong nibe?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:57pm On Jun 21, 2021
Oasis007:

undecided

Kinni o wrong nibe?
35 years
Can't Sprint due to age.

O wrong nau angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 1:19pm On Jun 21, 2021
adisaaowala:

Nope, we have peeps (me inclusive) who feel he isn't worth the quoted fee.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 1:48pm On Jun 21, 2021
KingAlabi:

35 years
Can't Sprint due to age.

O wrong nau angry

Your 28 years who can't score in spite of his big head won't serve us what Ramos will do in terms of dead balls either as corners, free kick or pk.

If we can get Ramos as a free agent, sign him just on two years.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 2:10pm On Jun 21, 2021
adebayo201:

Your 28 years who can't score in spite of his big head won't serve us what Ramos will do in terms of dead balls either as corners, free kick or pk.

If we can get Ramos as a free agent, sign him just on two years.
I guess he is not yours too?

Ramos has been having too much injuries of recent, it will be a big gamble.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:42pm On Jun 21, 2021
KingAlabi:

35 years
Can't Sprint due to age.

O wrong nau angry

grin

Same thing was said against Silva, Cavani...... thank God we are alive to see Age has little disadvantage against top Players. A dying Ramos is better than all our CBs.... ALL!!!

Cavani at his Age covered more grounds, pressed than our overpampered youngies.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:51pm On Jun 21, 2021
grin

While one of the so called richest Clubs in the world still pricing a solid, young player like peppers at Oja-Oba Market; a Rival, so called noisy Neighbour just bid £100m for a 28 years old Player.

GGMU....... past Glories cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 4:04pm On Jun 21, 2021
Fake rumors are not accepted here cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 21, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

While one of the so called richest Clubs in the world still pricing a solid, young player like peppers at Oja-Oba Market; a Rival, so called noisy Neighbour just bid £100m for a 28 years old Player.

Are you seriously comparing City that is financed by a whole nation to us?
We are working with a budget while Pep has an open cheque at City, we all know that.

The irony of it all is when we eventually overpay for players now, you'll still be among those calling out the club for overpaying.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 4:11pm On Jun 21, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

Na only Sancho dey Ole list, stupid coach, stupid board....

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 4:17pm On Jun 21, 2021
handelex:
Are you seriously comparing City that is financed by a whole nation to us?
We are working with a budget while Pep has an open cheque at City, we all know that.

The irony of it all is when we eventually overpay for players now, you'll still be among those calling out the club for overpaying.
Whatever budget we are working with can still sign good players na, wetin dem dey wait for. Its only Sancho rumours we read almost all the time...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2021
KingAlabi:
Bruno has been poor lately, no doubt, but make una stop dey exaggerate now.

When we play big teams they know Bruno is our major creative source, so what do they do?, They choke the hell out of him, then Bruno either joins the attack or goes to the wings to find space, he hardly drops back which is one place he has faults but wait should he drop back with 4 players behind him in midfield?

Bruno loose form, una don dey wire am.

Make una calm down abeg.
This guy and defending mediocrity is 5&6. E say Bruno is fatigued, do you know how many games Chelsea players played last season?

Why you dry blame your other players, fatigue not day apply to them abi?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10365) (10366) (10367) (10368) (10369) (10370) (10371) ... (14141) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.