Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8726877 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10366) (10367) (10368) (10369) (10370) (10371) (10372) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Whatever budget we are working with can still sign good players na, wetin dem dey wait for. Its only Sancho rumours we read almost all the time...
It's not only Sancho rumours, Pau Torres, Varane and Ramos are all generating enough buzz. Our budget can get good players but we need to negotiate really good in other not to get ripped off only on one signing.

Of what use will it be to blow the budget in buying Sancho with over a 100mil only to fail to get other players needed to address other positions in the squad?

As for me let's judge them at the end of the TW. I wish same as everybody for them to get players in on time but the ongoing Euros is another factor.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 4:42pm On Jun 21, 2021
handelex:
It's not only Sancho rumours, Pau Torres, Varane and Ramos are all generating enough buzz. Our budget can get good players but we need to negotiate really good in other not to get ripped off only on one signing.

Of what use will it be to blow the budget in buying Sancho with over a 100mil only to fail to get other players needed to address other positions in the squad?

As for me let's judge them at the end of the TW. I wish same as everybody for them to get players in on time but the ongoing Euros is another factor.
My point is we can get good player with that £100m budget (assuming that is the actual budget), whoever we sign must be player(s) who can play Ole's simple style taktiks. We don't need players who will struggle to fit in E.g Van Dar Beek. I am not a fan of clubs paying crazy amount on a single player. Na my ish with the Sancho transfer rumour be that...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:42pm On Jun 21, 2021
handelex:
Are you seriously comparing City that is financed by a whole nation to us?
We are working with a budget while Pep has an open cheque at City, we all know that.

The irony of it all is when we eventually overpay for players now, you'll still be among those calling out the club for overpaying.

So as Chelsea being financed by a whole Nation. When you call out Ole, una go say na the Board no give am wetin he want. When you criticise Board, una go still find Excuse for them.

Wetin una want sef. So una dey expect BVB to sell Sancho less down €100m?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 21, 2021
TrebleChamp:
My point is we can get good player with that £100m budget (assuming that is the actual budget), whoever we sign must be player(s) who can play Ole's simple style taktiks. We don't need players who will struggle to fit in E.g Van Dar Beek. I am not a fan of clubs paying crazy amount on a single player. Na my ish with the Sancho transfer rumour be that...
Ok you want us to get good players but is that not what the club is trying to do ni abi is Sancho no longer a good player? It's clear the club don't want to simply overpay but to get a fair deal on Sancho abi is that not what I said earlier..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 5:07pm On Jun 21, 2021
In as much as we want signings, how many clubs don sign players for EPL

Make una calm down abeg.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 5:08pm On Jun 21, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

Same thing was said against Silva, Cavani...... thank God we are alive to see Age has little disadvantage against top Players. A dying Ramos is better than all our CBs.... ALL!!!

Cavani at his Age covered more grounds, pressed than our overpampered youngies.
And his injure records?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 21, 2021
Oasis007:

So as Chelsea being financed by a whole Nation. When you call out Ole, una go say na the Board no give am wetin he want. When you criticise Board, una go still find Excuse for them.

Wetin una want sef. So una dey expect BVB to sell Sancho less down €100m?
You didn't mention Chelsea earlier it was City you mentioned. Chelsea spending the amount they spent LTW is expected because of the transfer ban they had. Have they signed any player this window ni?

Nobody is against calling out but suddenly forgetting the context of a situation and having a knee-jerk reaction because you saw a rumour about City bidding 100mil for Kane is what I'm on about. TW has not even gone half or ended.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 21, 2021
KingAlabi:

Make una calm down abeg.
I just tire.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:20pm On Jun 21, 2021
handelex:
You didn't mention Chelsea earlier it was City you mentioned. Chelsea spending the amount they spent LTW is expected because of the transfer ban they had. Have they signed any player this window ni?

Nobody is against calling out but suddenly forgetting the context of a situation and having a knee-jerk reaction because you saw a rumour about City bidding 100mil for Kane is what I'm on about. TW has not even gone half or ended.

Lol...... how much you do you really think Sancho worth?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:22pm On Jun 21, 2021
KingAlabi:

And his injure records?

So was RVP when we signed him, yet he delivered. What of Harry Kane, ain't Man City aware of his recent injury records?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 21, 2021
Oasis007:

Lol...... how much you do you really think Sancho worth?
Whatever he's worth, it shouldn't be more than 80million and that's even a stretch. I guess you're happy with the Maguire fee.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 21, 2021
Some rumours....

#mufc are making progress over a move for Pau Torres. There is growing belief a deal can be done in the current window, although it is likely to be later in the summer due to #EURO2020. United are understood to be going 'all out' for a new centre-back signing #mulive [men]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 21, 2021
#mufc have informed Diogo Dalot to report for pre-season training next month #mulive [men]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 21, 2021
It looks like Brandon Williams will be going out on loan #mulive [bbc]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 21, 2021
Axel Tuanzebe is set to ask #mufc for a loan move to ensure he gets first-team football next season. Premier League clubs and clubs abroad have already registered interest #mulive [@RobDawsonESPN]

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:29pm On Jun 21, 2021
handelex:
Whatever he's worth, it shouldn't be more than 80million and that's even a stretch. I guess you're happy with the Maguire fee.

grin

Why not? Maguire is definitely among our top 3 most performing Players. Didn't we feel his Absence in latter part of the Season?!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 21, 2021
Sergio Ramos reportedly prefers Manchester United over Manchester City if a move to PSG doesn't materialise. #mulive [strettynews]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 21, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

Why not? Maguire is definitely among our top 3 most performing Players. Didn't we feel his Absence in latter part of the Season?!
Somebody you had to re-watch his clips at Leicester to make sure we were not scammed according to your words.. Lol

He's been good for us but he's not worth anywhere close to what we paid for him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2021
handelex:
Axel Tuanzebe is set to ask #mufc for a loan move to ensure he gets first-team football next season. Premier League clubs and clubs abroad have already registered interest #mulive [@RobDawsonESPN]

Better news... It's needed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2021
handelex:
It looks like Brandon Williams will be going out on loan #mulive [bbc]

I'm skeptical about this news in as much as I believe that he's underutilised. Though he needs game time and he's to go for loan but those Carling Cup games and it equivalent, he will be needed unless Dalot is staying and he will want to fight for shirt.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 21, 2021
Pep Guardiola has asked Chairman Khaldoon to sign both Erling Haaland and Harry Kane. #ManCity are ‘ready’ to pay €210M for the two strikers.
[@Ekremkonur]

Oasis007 grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 21, 2021
adebayo201:

I'm skeptical about this news in as much as I believe that he's underutilised. Though he needs game time and he's to go for loan but those Carling Cup games and it equivalent, he will be needed unless Dalot is staying and he will want to fight for shirt.
Brandon Williams has been granted permission to leave #mufc on a season-long loan. Williams is generating interest from Premier League and Championship clubs. [MEN]

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 21, 2021
Brandon Williams to Southampton is a possibility, but he is one of a number of names on their shortlist. Newcastle United are also keen on Williams. [@alex_crook]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 6:08pm On Jun 21, 2021
KingAlabi:

Make una calm down abeg.
I don't understand so other clubs are yardstick for how we operate in the transfer window?

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 6:09pm On Jun 21, 2021
Panther7:
I don't understand so other clubs are yardstick for how we operate in the transfer window?

No loud am abeg.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 7:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
Panther7:

I no even wn quote that post with the anger it gave me..Na insult e for generate..

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:02pm On Jun 21, 2021
Oasis007:

So was RVP when we signed him, yet he delivered. What of Harry Kane, ain't Man City aware of his recent injury records?!
I guess Harry kane and RVP are/were 35 years respectively?

Even cavani didn't come here at age 35.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:04pm On Jun 21, 2021
Panther7:
Do you follow this thread?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 8:09pm On Jun 21, 2021
All of a sudden how other clubs operates does not concern United wow cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 11:23pm On Jun 21, 2021
Make Guardiola sign Kane abeg, I want to check something.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 7:26am On Jun 22, 2021
human beings now eat grass in Nigeria
this is a new record

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 8:49am On Jun 22, 2021
I heard no Yoonited player has scored in the Euros. Overhyped set of players grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10366) (10367) (10368) (10369) (10370) (10371) (10372) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ray07(m), metodman(m), benedictilemona(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.