Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,303 members, 7,850,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:00 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8835306 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10527) (10528) (10529) (10530) (10531) (10532) (10533) ... (14208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 1:08pm On Jul 30, 2021
Mrviktor:

But Zidane single handedly beat one of d best Brazilian team
They did that against a convulsed and allegedly food-poisoned Ronaldo (tho not fatal food poisoning).

I read Ronaldo was so unfit and was forced to play that match(by his sponsors or so)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:11pm On Jul 30, 2021
Uniquisite:

I wonder how Spain play with Xabi, Xavi, Iniesta and Busquet featuring at same time. Don't blame me, i no watch the World Cup

Busquet, Xabi, Xavi in midfield, Iniesta as a wide attacker.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 1:11pm On Jul 30, 2021
Sniper4real:
Who wins
Is this even a question?

A team of dinho, Ronaldo, rivaldo, cafu, Carlos in starting 11?

Omo, Spain no go near o. Na just possess dem go posses like say dem be demons... Finish! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 30, 2021
Mrviktor:
Who dey make awa jersey this year self

They all look faded.

Like say bleach pour on top

Lol e say bleach

Tbh the jersey make ffs

GGMU!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 1:33pm On Jul 30, 2021
Sniper4real:
Who wins
Brazil
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 1:44pm On Jul 30, 2021
Mrviktor:
So no Rashford for the first 3 months.

He could have had this surgery in May after Europa final. He would have been close to full recovery by now.

Rashford went to Euros to sit on the bench, contributed nothing apart from his heroic miss that could have put England ahead in the shootout.

Now the club has to suffer his absence for 3 months - the most idïotic decision ever. Klopp would never ever have done this but we have a useless brainless manager at the helm.

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:44pm On Jul 30, 2021
Mrviktor:

Singlehandedly? Lmao
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 2:05pm On Jul 30, 2021
Jodera:
They did that against a convulsed and allegedly food-poisoned Ronaldo (tho not fatal food poisoning).

I read Ronaldo was so unfit and was forced to play that match(by his sponsors or so)
2006?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Uniquisite: 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2021
afrodoc2:

Busquet, Xabi, Xavi in midfield, Iniesta as a wide attacker.

Thank you.. I think i watch him (Iniesta) play wide for Barca sha.. Xavi, Busquet and Xabi can't try that
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 2:37pm On Jul 30, 2021
Jodera:

He was talking about 2006.

In 1998, Ronaldo was still the player of the tournament despite that loss.

Four years later they got to the final again and won the World Cup.

The longevity of that team beats anything Spain puts on the table. They don’t have a midfield pass maestro like them xavi and Iniesta but they can defend well, freeing up Dinho, Rivaldo and Ronaldo to cause maximum damage.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 2:38pm On Jul 30, 2021
odizeey:

2006?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
Jodera see your girl Miedema losing penalty for Netherland. Be like say Arsenal and losing go hand in hand.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 2:51pm On Jul 30, 2021
odizeey:

2006?

Nah... I was referring to 1998
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 2:55pm On Jul 30, 2021
TheLequte:

He was talking about 2006.

In 1998, Ronaldo was still the player of the tournament despite that loss.

Four years later they got to the final again and won the World Cup.

The longevity of that team beats anything Spain puts on the table. They don’t have a midfield pass maestro like them xavi and Iniesta but they can defend well, freeing up Dinho, Rivaldo and Ronaldo to cause maximum damage.
Wow... If it's 2006, then I think he's taking it too far.
For one, Zidane didn't single handedly finish Brazil in 2006. I think it's more of 1998 finals(scoring the first 2goals) than 2006

2ndly, that's not even one of the best Brazilian side even.

Ronaldo was already washing, rivaldo, Carlos et al had retired already.
Reason why I thought he was referring to 1998

And you're right about the bolded.
Not only where that team very good individually, but their longevity no be here.

Plus, each star individual player no be system player (s)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2021
"After further testing yesterday [Thursday] and today [Friday], we can confirm that there are no positive cases within the first-team group.

“Following consultation with the Premier League, they are satisfied that all COVID protocols have been followed correctly and the squad can return to training immediately."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2021
TheLequte:
Jodera see your girl Miedema losing penalty for Netherland. Be like say Arsenal and losing go hand in hand.
Lol... That my girl na Netherland legend ooo.
She can do as she like abeg, she earned it grin angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 2:59pm On Jul 30, 2021
afrodoc2:

Oh I didn't know this. Where is he going to?
Stockport doc
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:02pm On Jul 30, 2021
Rashford na stupid boy Sha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:23pm On Jul 30, 2021
KingAlabi:

Stockport doc

It seems they are mad at Old Trafford. Do you know what division Stockport is in?

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 3:24pm On Jul 30, 2021
Jodera:
Lol... That my girl na Netherland legend ooo.
She can do as she like abeg, she earned it grin angry

grin

That girl dey play anything. She get correct goal sense. The goal she scored today sef na baba goal.

She’s got about 9 goals already and is the top scorer. Maybe she will win the golden boot- if there’s such a thing at the olumpics. Others are about 4-5 goals behind her.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 3:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
Jodera:
Wow... If it's 2006, then I think he's taking it too far.
For one, Zidane didn't single handedly finish Brazil in 2006. I think it's more of 1998 finals(scoring the first 2goals) than 2006

2ndly, that's not even one of the best Brazilian side even.

Ronaldo was already washing, rivaldo, Carlos et al had retired already.
Reason why I thought he was referring to 1998

And you're right about the bolded.
Not only where that team very good individually, but their longevity no be here.

Plus, each star individual player no be system player (s)

Exactly. Their prime was around Korea/Japan 2002. The way they defeated that formidable Turkish team and Rustu, their brilliant GK twice and then beat Germany in the final no be here.

Germany dominated that final and dem still chop 2-0. This Spanish side go chop more than 2 for their hand
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by jargooflife912(m): 3:30pm On Jul 30, 2021
The move is good for him he will play regularly for them and Stockport is close to Manchester he won’t need moving and can still play for the U23
afrodoc2:

It seems they are mad at Old Trafford. Do you know what division Stockport is in?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 3:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
TheLequte:

grin

That girl dey play anything. She get correct goal sense. The goal she scored today sef na baba goal.

She’s got about 9 goals already and is the top scorer. Maybe she will win the golden boot- if there’s such a thing at the olumpics. Others are about 4-5 goals behind her.
Lol... Na correct lady be that. I'm still shocked she's still at arsenal sef, seeing that arsenal ladies of now no dey like before (same thing with the guys unfortunately lipsrsealed). Na real goal machine she be.

Tho they don't give personal award(like best player or highest goal scorer), so na just medal tinz for Olympics. So sad she's already out by now sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2021
TheLequte:

Exactly. Their prime was around Korea/Japan 2002. The way they defeated that formidable Turkish team and Rustu, their brilliant GK twice and then beat Germany in the final no be here.

Germany dominated that final and dem still chop 2-0. This Spanish side go chop more than 2 for their hand
Lol.. That Turkish team of Rustu and Hassan Sas grin

That Brazil team strong sha. And we still had upcoming Kaka for bench sef grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:49pm On Jul 30, 2021
afrodoc2:

National league grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:53pm On Jul 30, 2021
KingAlabi:

National league grin grin

5th division. Non-League football.

What kind of challenge is that?

They didn’t see Championship, or League One, or League Two?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ouzo1(m): 4:20pm On Jul 30, 2021
If you know you know grin grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2021
ouzo1:
If you know you know grin grin

I like the fact that he knows the British media takes no prisoner.

With the defense problem solved, united will surely be a joy to watch.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ouzo1(m): 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2021
Karleb:

I like the fact that he knows the British media takes no prisoner.

With the defense problem solved, united will surely be a joy to watch.

Baba no be Varane write that thing o, na person dey catch cruise with English football
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 30, 2021
afrodoc2:

Exact reaction grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 4:36pm On Jul 30, 2021
ouzo1:

Baba no be Varane write that thing o, na person dey catch cruise with English football

Oh boy! embarassed

But the account is verified.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by typicalgamer(m): 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2021
Mrviktor:

I just wanted to say this.

It seems people forgot how that Brazilian team played. It’s all individual brilliance for them not very cohesive in team play.

But that prime 2010 Spain squad guys you should go back and watch iniesta highlights. He was a mad man

(1) (2) (3) ... (10527) (10528) (10529) (10530) (10531) (10532) (10533) ... (14208) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: adebayo201 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.