Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,522 members, 7,836,995 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10532) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8796293 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10529) (10530) (10531) (10532) (10533) (10534) (10535) ... (14183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 10:28pm On Jul 30, 2021
Starkizito:
Man city the noisy neighbours just submitted a bid of 100mulla for Grealish to Aston villa...

-BBC

GGMU

God no go shame us o!! Pep ehnnn ahn ahn!!!
I really really want Grealish here. I wish we can offer Bruno plus 10million to Aston villa for Grealish.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 10:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
patrickmuf:
Basturk was excellent, he was one of my fav back then...Yildray Basturk...
Yea... Basturk was very good (even scoring 2 goals I think)

But in that team, I just developed a personal like for Hassan Sas with the way he pushed that attack for Turkey. He was my best player in that Turkish team, cos prior to that, I never really knew much Turkish players that much
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 10:31pm On Jul 30, 2021
Azurevermillion:
Is that sarcasm? undecided undecided grin grin
Lol... Isn't it memorable?? grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 10:32pm On Jul 30, 2021
Trevor012:

I really really want Grealish here. I wish we can offer Bruno plus 10million to Aston villa for Grealish.
Mehn!!!... This your Bruno hate sha grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 10:39pm On Jul 30, 2021
Jodera:
As if you know.
Dem just go disgrace their country people in front of their house join grin

Conceded 10goals in the last 2 games scoring just 1.

A big disgrace to dem Brazil of old grin

I still remember Luiz clutching Neymar’s jersey and singing the national anthem with too much passion.

He didn’t know Germany was going to spell their name and add full stop. grin

It was a show of shame.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 10:41pm On Jul 30, 2021
Trevor012:

So, you’re saying Bruno is worth 90m?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 30, 2021
melodyogonna:

Lmao, how can you avoid him? He represents good players

Representing a player like Haaland makes it tougher. Bet Olé is willing to deal as far as he gets his man.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
Trevor012:

Bruno ke sad
do you know if only Bruno took all the penalties against Villarreal maybe we'd have won lol... smiley

Which other player in the epl can do so even kdb miss penalty...

Bruno is a great player and more!!

GGMU
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 10:44pm On Jul 30, 2021
GloryIsaac:

Representing a player like Haaland makes it tougher. Bet Olé is willing to deal as far as he gets his man.
gods!! I hate that Raiola guy tbh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 30, 2021
ChristineC:
yeah well, I think Pogba is his only client on our books.
Greenwood may as well make any big bid for Haaland unnecessary. we'd have to see.

With Martial on the brink, and a younger, better, stronger, hardworking 9 around, they’ll definitely bid. Likely next season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 30, 2021
melodyogonna:

gods!! I hate that Raiola guy tbh

The guy has dealt with United grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 30, 2021
Trevor012:

Do you post these things to intentionally piss people off? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:19pm On Jul 30, 2021
Jodera:
Yea... Basturk was very good (even scoring 2 goals I think)

But in that team, I just developed a personal like for Hassan Sas with the way he pushed that attack for Turkey. He was my best player in that Turkish team, cos prior to that, I never really knew much Turkish players that much
Hassan Sas with the shinny head abi? He was also one of their top players...I rooted for them in that tourney but they fell short (I have a thing for underdogs)...

The team I hated was Korea, those guys cheated their way all the way...

Brazil though were deserving champions...

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 12:22am On Jul 31, 2021
handelex:
What if we don’t get that top class DM? undecided
He has no excuse, He should learn how to use his team.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 3:46am On Jul 31, 2021
Trevor012:

I am certain this guy makes these sort of comments just to get on people’s nerves grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:02am On Jul 31, 2021
SyIvalord:
I am certain this guy makes these sort of comments just to get on people’s nerves grin

Only people who lack self control or maturity will allow it get on their nerves.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 5:07am On Jul 31, 2021
Jodera:
They did that against a convulsed and allegedly food-poisoned Ronaldo (tho not fatal food poisoning).

I read Ronaldo was so unfit and was forced to play that match(by his sponsors or so)

That dude didn't take care of his body that's d truth..
Him nd Adriano..

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 5:10am On Jul 31, 2021
Illimitable:

He could have had this surgery in May after Europa final. He would have been close to full recovery by now.

Rashford went to Euros to sit on the bench, contributed nothing apart from his heroic miss that could have put England ahead in the shootout.

Now the club has to suffer his absence for 3 months - the most idïotic decision ever. Klopp would never ever have done this but we have a useless brainless manager at the helm.

Playing Euro's on home soil..

Nd staking a claim for next years world Cup is mouth watering.. tongue tongue

Too bad he has to prove himself from scratch now..

Cuz it would be 6 months without football now.
Cuz he hardly kicked a ball during d Euro.

Nd no pre season.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 5:13am On Jul 31, 2021
Where mancity wan play grealish self..

I wonder how dey keep their squad happy..

Only Aguero we could see visibly angry at sitting on d bench .

But mehn.
Bernardo. Marhez.. Foden.. Sterling.. Gundogan.. Feran Torres.. Kdb.. Nd now grealish.. Nd na only 3 fit play... Mad oh..

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 5:50am On Jul 31, 2021
GloryIsaac:

Do you post these things to intentionally piss people off? cheesy
Does it sound like I am joking?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 5:54am On Jul 31, 2021
Starkizito:

Bruno ke sad
do you know if only Bruno took all the penalties against Villarreal maybe we'd have won lol... smiley

Which other player in the epl can do so even kdb miss penalty...

Bruno is a great player and more!!

GGMU
So penalities are the only thing you know Bruno is valuable at doing. There's nothing great about Bruno. We should initiate a player plus Cash swap for Grealish to Villa. 80Million plus Bruno or any amount self.

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 6:19am On Jul 31, 2021
TheLequte:

I still remember Luiz clutching Neymar’s jersey and singing the national anthem with too much passion.

He didn’t know Germany was going to spell their name and add full stop. grin

It was a show of shame.
Lol... If you see how myself and my brother (with my friends also) were very very angry when Brazil did that bolded eh...
We were even confused weda neymar had died or weda he entered Coma for dem to do that nonsense.

I guess it angered Germany too, so dem kukuma spell Brazil, den drop one more goal for Neymar solidarity grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 6:36am On Jul 31, 2021
patrickmuf:
Hassan Sas with the shinny head abi? He was also one of their top players...I rooted for them in that tourney but they fell short (I have a thing for underdogs)...

The team I hated was Korea, those guys cheated their way all the way...

Brazil though were deserving champions...
Gbam!! That's him.
I was silently supporting them to go far and also Senegal too. My support for Turkey stopped when dey did that heartbreaking golden goal against Senegal. E pain me sha grin

As for Korea, na FIFA just want make dem go far cos their cheating was damn so obvious. Blatant cheating against Italy and Spain. What they(South Korea) should be grateful for say dem no carry dat their cheating meet England, else by now, England propaganda fit make FIFA ban Korea sef grin grin

Las las, na jaguda Germany S.Korea meet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 6:37am On Jul 31, 2021
Mrviktor:

That dude didn't take care of his body that's d truth..
Him nd Adriano..
I just want to be clear..
Which world cup were you referring to, when you said Zidane single handedly won against Brazil..
Was it the 2006 or 1998 tournament?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 7:43am On Jul 31, 2021
ouzo1:

Nah na some Man Utd fans for Reddit Run dat stuff

Dey actual message is below
Looks too real though grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 7:45am On Jul 31, 2021
ThePostdigger:
I greet all the Gentlemen here. The post digger is here. The new season is around the corner here. Contact me if you need my services. I am out to wipe some a** grin
My Gee, which corner you go hide now. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 9:10am On Jul 31, 2021
Eric Bailly goal grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 9:24am On Jul 31, 2021
Jodera:
I just want to be clear..
Which world cup were you referring to, when you said Zidane single handedly won against Brazil..
Was it the 2006 or 1998 tournament?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 9:36am On Jul 31, 2021
Eric Bailly is still an animal sha cheesy

He almost killed Olmo there
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ThePostdigger: 9:39am On Jul 31, 2021
KingAlabi:

My Gee, which corner you go hide now. grin
baba i go dey observe things. Just mention me. I will be at your service cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 9:40am On Jul 31, 2021
Mrviktor:

Can you list the starting lineup for both teams please? I want to see something.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 9:45am On Jul 31, 2021
Mrviktor:
Where mancity wan play grealish self..

I wonder how dey keep their squad happy..

Only Aguero we could see visibly angry at sitting on d bench .

But mehn.
Bernardo. Marhez.. Foden.. Sterling.. Gundogan.. Feran Torres.. Kdb.. Nd now grealish.. Nd na only 3 fit play... Mad oh..
Gundogan can play deeper, Torres na squad player na.

No too surprise when Pep line up

Sterling LW KDB SS Mahrez RW
Grealish LAM Gundogan CM Bernardo RAM

(1) (2) (3) ... (10529) (10530) (10531) (10532) (10533) (10534) (10535) ... (14183) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.