Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,927 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10540) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8689590 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10537) (10538) (10539) (10540) (10541) (10542) (10543) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 2:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
KingAlabi:
Farewell, YOU WILL NOT BE MISSED. cheesy

QueenALibido, we all know your tongue is permanently jammed in ole’s anüs..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
cool

Boys are back!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
grin

Midfield combo this Season.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2021
patrickmuf:
Where's Joezinho and LostMyZeal sef?

Present sir

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
Manchester United feel that Eduardo Camavinga wants to wait to decide his future. United still consider him as a dream option in the midfield.

- Fabrizio Romano
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2021
Rúben Neves and Saúl Ñíguez are on the list of opportunities that Manchester United are considering if they sign a new midfielder.

- Fabrizio Romano
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Liposure: 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2021
Man U go hot this coming season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
Manchester United will take the risk of losing Paul Pogba for free next summer and try to extend his contract in the coming weeks and months.

- Fabrizio Romano
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2021
grin

Best Midfielders in the World.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2021
undecided

Pogba, Shaw, Sancho and Martial ain't back yet.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Liposure: 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2021
patrickmuf:
His best bet is Madrid next season but will they want a player who will be almost 30 years in their books? I doubt...I think they'd go for a long term fix...

PSG already have their midfield 3 sorted out in Gueye, Veratti and Wijnaldum unless they decide to do Wijnaldum dirty and pay up for Pogba leaving Wijnaldum with no choice but a bench role...
Madrid signed Alaba
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 3:25pm On Aug 02, 2021
patrickmuf:
I care less, they use it to bully people from posting...A lot of folks here won’t ever contribute to a discussion or start one up for fear that someone will dig in future...Position changes as one is exposed to superior argument or for whatever reason. So, I don't get what's the big deal that will make grown ups go digging in a bid to win an online debate...

Most funny is the fact that they go dig something irrelevant to a discourse...

I really don't get it tbh grin
Sometimes sef you go begin wonder if we aren't here to learn from one another.

Some even go as far as quoting you out of context just to have a superior argument...a typical example is that unlimited guy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 3:32pm On Aug 02, 2021
Oasis007:
undecided

Pogba, Shaw, Sancho and Martial ain't back yet.
And Olè said they'll all resume on Monday.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 3:46pm On Aug 02, 2021
patrickmuf:
Ramsey is on 400k or thereabout at Juve...If Pogba joins them on a free, he will easily pocket 400 - 500k...

In all, I'm tired of the drama...I think the club wants the issue completely resolved before making the next move in the market. Pogba has to make a decision and quickly...

Ramsey is on 400K? I doubt it.

Maybe if you include add-ons. Last I checked, his salary is €7m per year. That’s €140,000/week.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SammyFX: 4:00pm On Aug 02, 2021
Oasis007:
Rúben Neves and Saúl Ñíguez are on the list of opportunities that Manchester United are considering if they sign a new midfielder.

- Fabrizio Romano

I prefer Saul to neves because of lot of experience but for the premier league factor neves is a better option and is also cheaper and much younger
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2021
patrickmuf:
I care less, they use it to bully people from posting...A lot of folks here won’t ever contribute to a discussion or start one up for fear that someone will dig in future...Position changes as one is exposed to superior argument or for whatever reason. So, I don't get what's the big deal that will make grown ups go digging in a bid to win an online debate...

Most funny is the fact that they go dig something irrelevant to a discourse...

Thank you very much. Even Sir Alex Ferguson once said that Phil Jones is the next Duncan Edwards who will captain Man United, does that remove anything from SAF?
Most ridiculously like you said is people going to dig up comments or parts of comments that are irrelevant or not collerating with the topic of discussion.
For example long time ago I once said that Toni Kroos Might not be as good as he seems. Later, on a number occasions i confirmed that he is indeed good, on another i was discussing how world class Kroos is, the resident Idioiit in the this board went and mindlessly liftfed my first comment out of tune, as anybody who passed an Enlglish Common Entrance exam could easily see. So should i really bother myself with such nonsense? NO.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 02, 2021
#mufc are not accepting a fee of around €40-45m. If PSG offer an important bid then they have chances to sign him but United also believe they have the chance to convince Pogba to sign a new deal. [@FabrizioRomano on United Stand YT]

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2021
Manchester United are focused on outgoings now, then they will make a decision on moving for a midfielder and a right-back. #MUFC [@FabrizioRomano, @UnitedStandMUFC]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2021
Illimitable:

Ramsey is on 400K? I doubt it.

Maybe if you include add-ons. Last I checked, his salary is €7m per year. That’s €140,000/week.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/47203118
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2021
ChristineC:
agree

which of the names linked is a Keane type though? I see more Carrick type players in there although with more pace.
Is there any Keane type of player available at any club now undecided
I don't think so.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2021
SammyFX:

I prefer Saul to neves because of lot of experience but for the premier league factor neves is a better option and is also cheaper and much younger
Saul is more an attack minded midfielder than a defensive one even though Simeone has played him at LB before and other times at LM...

Neves and Camavinga are best fit for the CM position and if stretched, they can play DM or function as part of a pivot with the responsibility of dictating the play from deep rather than shielding the back 4...

For an outright DM, Ndidi or Bissouma or Brozovic will be just fine in that order...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 4:23pm On Aug 02, 2021
eph12:

My position is that it's difficult to help your case when you do these kind of somersaults. Maybe less emotions on issues here. This has happened a couple of times

I get your point about Grealish though

My bro i understand, watch my discussions, I never shy away from retracing my opinions whenever it warrants. Human beings are infallable and nobody knows exactly what happens tomorrow if not every team would have signed CR7, Messi, Mbappe etc when they were kids.

However, I wont because of someone qouting my comments out of tune and not make my positions known on discussions. Alex Ferguson have on several occasions in press conferences or interviews praised Kleberson, Djemba Djemba, Bellion, Richardson, Lingard etc So may be you can go and unearth those interviews for him whenever he is trying to make a point
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 4:26pm On Aug 02, 2021
ThePostdigger:
I'm at your service you remember cool

Who be this fake scammer?

There's only one postdigge.r

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 4:27pm On Aug 02, 2021
Trevor012:
Postdigger is bookmarking nonsense takes grin grin

That guy dey ruin my brand.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2021
Illimitable:

Pogba stays but with the potential of leaving for free next summer.

Real Madrid can’t afford him, PSG don’t want him and even if they do, I don’t think they can afford his transfer fee with a year left on his contract.

Raiola must have pröstituted him to all the big clubs around with no one showing keen interest. By the time his contract is up next summer, he would be almost 30.

United have him in a corner. If he stays this summer, they should be in a super advantage to further extend his contract. Pogba is a wonderful player that has been mismanaged at the club.

He needs us, we need him.

In my opinion we dont need him. Yes he has one or two odd games where he can be good, those games are few and far between. If I were Ole i will start phasing him out from this season for more dedicated players.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SammyFX: 4:31pm On Aug 02, 2021
patrickmuf:
Saul is more an attack minded midfielder than a defensive one even though Simeone has played him at LB before and other times at LM...

Neves and Camavinga are best fit for the CM position and if stretched, they can play DM or function as part of a pivot with the responsibility of dictating the play from deep rather than shielding the back 4...

You absolutely right Saul is more of attack minded and yh neves is best fit I won't want United going for camavinga because is inexperienced and will take time to adapt to premier league...in terms of bissouma and Ndidi, neves has a better footwork than them and more of the long range passes united are missing in that midfield so I suggest neves will be a good deal and I see United going for him with the help of Bruno as well

For an outright DM, Ndidi or Bissouma or Brozovic will be just fine in that order...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 4:35pm On Aug 02, 2021
Illimitable:

Mama Pogba doesn’t want PSG so there’s no likelihood he ends there.

Zidane’s departure has also ruined his plans for Madrid.

Pogba has ran out of options unless he heads back to Juventus.

His best bet is PSG, Madrid will be very weary of investing such huge salary on a 30 year old, they have learnt their lessons, see Hazard, Bale etc and Laliga has a salary cap. Barca is broke, recent deals have thought them a lesson, Bayern cant sign such an unserious play, Juventus are now cutting down on their free transfers with astronomical wages, even if they want to do that I dont see them expending it on Pogba
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ThePostdigger: 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2021
postdigger:

earth is big enough to accommodate everyone cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 4:39pm On Aug 02, 2021
patrickmuf:
Will it be wise to keep a player like him on a substantial weekly wage on the bench for the entirety of the season whilst parading bums? Trust me, even if he doesn't renew, he just has to start as long as he is here...I can't imagine watching McFred go another season and I'm not sure Ole is ready to play VDB...

DDG is on 375k, and Ole is prepared to bench him, although there are reports they are regretting extending his contract. No matter how you see it, Ole will start phasing him out if his long term future is not guaranteed. He might not be sitting on the bench every time but his influence will be limited
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

Best Midfielders in the World.

A serious team will offload these guys.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

Breaking: United sign a new Defender.
Jones masterclass incoming cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 4:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
postdigger:

I think say na you

Na impersonator angry angry

Thepostdigger be warned!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10537) (10538) (10539) (10540) (10541) (10542) (10543) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Meksbig(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.