Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10579) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8729948 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10576) (10577) (10578) (10579) (10580) (10581) (10582) ... (14148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 6:04pm On Aug 10, 2021
TrebleChamp:
When PSG go bankrupt now, Messi will shed another crocodile tears grin
grin lol

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
KingAlabi:

Defending him I see grin grin

cheesy

You sha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
afrodoc2:

That is what they said about the shoulder injury last season.

Well it is not my career. With Sancho, Greenwood, Elanga et al on the horizon, na him sabi.
Gbam!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sniper4real(m): 6:16pm On Aug 10, 2021
TrebleChamp:

Can they bankrupt? Oil money no dey finish oh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 6:19pm On Aug 10, 2021
afrodoc2:

He did SHOULDER surgery. He is not yet planning to do anything about the foot problem.
I pray they talk sense into him. An average footballer fits the saying "All in the feet nothing in the brain".
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera2: 6:19pm On Aug 10, 2021
LostMyZeal:
Knock knock here

I heard they're dragging one goat for his professional rendition of crocodile tears at a press conference few days ago shocked shocked

Jodera, shey I tell you say he be hypocrite cheesy cheesy

What a Messi mess!
Lol.. So now you believe Saleh??

Who wouldn't cry??
Even your Goat C.Ronaldo would've cried in such circumstance.

But I guess it's not everyone that have the levels to receive sending off organized by their club grin grin

Some people GOAT received sending away
Some people GOAT received sending off

There's levels to this level mehn cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
Sniper4real:

Can they bankrupt? Oil money no dey finish oh
I no jare, just be sarcastic...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 6:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
Android17:

I have patience for slow people.
Jadon -2015 scholarship to expire 2018, so offer him the best contract possible and announce promotion 2017 before Bosman rule can kick in. Phil Foden - 2016 scholarship to expire 2019 so offer him a contract 2018 before Bosman rule (announce promotion to first team July 2017).
Do you notice how Foden does not ask for playing time in his contract in 2018 like Jadon did? That is how 2 different human beings behave - one player was willing to play the long game, the other was not.

You are a blithering idiöt..

You said Sancho’s contract was the offer that he was guaranteed to be promoted that summer and he would have been promoted had he accepted the offer in March 2017. So how come Foden was “promoted”(taken to preseason) before he was given an offer?

I am asking you this question to destroy your earlier point that Sancho’s contract is tied to his promotion, that’s a lie you managed to put together cos you are a very stupid person during an argument. You even went as far as comparing it to the role of Managing Director - characteristic of a room temperature IQ in display.

If indeed contracts are tied to promotion, City would have waited until Foden’s contract was up in 2018 before giving him promotion(taken to a preseason tour) - just like you stupidly lied about Sancho. That wasn’t the case.

As for Foden not asking for anything or playing the long game, that’s understandable. He was born in a family of City fans and he’s a local boy. He knew sooner than later that his chance would come.

Sancho signed for Watford at age 8, left his family house at age 11 in Kennington to board at Harefield academy in Uxbridge. He has always been in a hurry to get things done. He was only 13 years of age when he was playing against boys of 16 years of age at Watford academy.

He was never the type to stay stagnant. He was too ambitious for that and by the time he turned 15, he told Watford he was going to join Man City. So what part of his previous behavioral traits gave City the audacity to keep him waiting in the fringes before sending him to the deep waters?

City should have known he was not going to wait for long - and they should have pushed him to at least appear in a dead rubber game in 16/17, they didn’t and they lost him.

Android17:

Now that your deflections have flopped bad again, please answer: Sancho "already made up his mind" to leave in March 2017 yet he waited till after MCFC refused to include playing time in that contract late July 2017 to reject it - why? See reference below.

You must be very stupïd to be holding a MEN article as the gospel as per what happened with Sancho. There’s a reason such articles are easily accessible to moröns like you: they are not properly researched.

According to the Athletic, Sancho was already impatient before the contract offer was presented to him. This is why you will never win an argument with me - because you research from junk articles and you use it as a crutch to debate your intellectual superiors.

Get the fück outta my face, you despicable cünt! grin

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
David de Gea: "It’s been a lot of years at the club and a great source of pride for me to have been able to play for a club like Manchester United for so many seasons now. But you have to live in the present."

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
David de Gea: "I think I still have a lot of years ahead of me at the club, I’m excited about that, feeling strong and I’m very keen to do well. I feel great in myself, high in confidence and I think it should be - and has to be - an important season for all of us."

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 6:38pm On Aug 10, 2021
Oasis007:
Poch should play Messi as 10, behind Trio of Naymar, Icardi and Mbappe or Neymar, Mbappe and Di Maria.

Wij and Verrati as DMs pivot. Hakimi, Marquinhos, Ramos and Diallo as CBs and FBs.

Poch is the weakest link in that set up. He’s one poor result away from getting sacked and there are plenty of elite managers that would take his place.

The expectation right now is through the roof. If Poch doesn’t win a treble with this team, questions would be asked, all manner of inquests would appear from various mainstream media.

This team should work for Poch but Poch is Ole’s cousin so I am predicting his sack letter by Christmas.

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:47pm On Aug 10, 2021
Marcus Rashford could be back training within five weeks of surgery but it would be approximately 12 weeks until he returned to action.

- Sky

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 6:47pm On Aug 10, 2021
Oasis007:

cheesy

You sha!
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:48pm On Aug 10, 2021
Illimitable:

Poch is the weakest link in that set up. He’s one poor result away from getting sacked and there are plenty of elite managers that would take his place.

The expectation right now is through the roof. If Poch doesn’t win a treble with this team, questions would be asked, all manner of inquests would appear from various mainstream media.

This team should work for Poch but Poch is Ole’s cousin so I am predicting his sack letter by Christmas.

grin

Zizou is already warming up.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
Hannibal's Goal vs Sheffield Wednesday is a banger! U23 Lads won by 4 goals to 2. Shoretire and Iqbal also on score sheet.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 7:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

Shared a Post by Shrager.... not mine Bro.
cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Android17: 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2021
Illimitable:

You are a blithering idiöt..

You said Sancho’s contract was the offer that he was guaranteed to be promoted that summer and he would have been promoted had he accepted the offer in March 2017. So how come Foden was “promoted”(taken to preseason) before he was given an offer?

I am asking you this question to destroy your earlier point that Sancho’s contract is tied to his promotion, that’s a lie you managed to put together cos you are a very stupid person during an argument. You even went as far as comparing it to the role of Managing Director - characteristic of a room temperature IQ in display.

If indeed contracts are tied to promotion, City would have waited until Foden’s contract was up in 2018 before giving him promotion(taken to a preseason tour) - just like you stupidly lied about Sancho. That wasn’t the case.

As for Foden not asking for anything or playing the long game, that’s understandable. He was born in a family of City fans and he’s a local boy. He knew sooner than later that his chance would come.

Sancho signed for Watford at age 8, left his family house at age 11 in Kennington to board at Harefield academy in Uxbridge. He has always been in a hurry to get things done. He was only 13 years of age when he was playing against boys of 16 years of age at Watford academy.

He was never the type to stay stagnant. He was too ambitious for that and by the time he turned 15, he told Watford he was going to join Man City. So what part of his previous behavioral traits gave City the audacity to keep him waiting in the fringes before sending him to the deep waters?

City should have known he was not going to wait for long - and they should have pushed him to at least appear in a dead rubber game in 16/17, they didn’t and they lost him.

You must be very stupïd to be holding a MEN article as the gospel as per what happened with Sancho. There’s a reason such articles are easily accessible to moröns like you: they are not properly researched.

According to the Athletic, Sancho was already impatient before the contract offer was presented to him. This is why you will never win an argument with me - because you research from junk articles and you use it as a crutch to debate your intellectual superiors.

Get the fück outta my face, you despicable cünt! grin

I used your own screenshot, analyzed each sentence and showed you how the athletic article paralleled with all the other stories - it is only the one made up in your self-absorbed, deluded and conspiratorial mind that differs.
I asked you why Sancho would want the number of appearances he would have in the first team, written into that contract if that contract was not sold to him as a promotional one. Until you answer the question, you have nothing to stand on.
Win an argument with you? grin grin grin grin You, who have conceded that Sancho was promoted? grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 7:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
Messi hate is real here sha. Nawa

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2021
JayKayMaybachz:
So Herrera is on £140K per week at PSG.

And he was demanding £200K+ from Utd.. Lol

Woodward no kuku send am

He left because United delayed with their contract and when another club came, he had to go. He said he didn't feel appreciated with the contract delay.

So it's not about the money for Herrera it's about how much the club value his services.

I am happy for the guy though, I miss him as well.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 7:29pm On Aug 10, 2021
TrebleChamp:

Messi will always be Messi.

The guy is a fare weather somebody.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 7:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
I have Man City as top favorite and Liverpool as second top for the EPL this season.
Liverpool still have a very good 13/15 players and a top manager. If they get lucky with injuries then they can do really well.

as for United, we need to be really lucky with injuries in our midfield department to compete well into the later stages of the league.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
grin
TrebleChamp:
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:42pm On Aug 10, 2021
Oasis007:

Why no one mentions Gueye? That Dude can comfortably play CDM and won't cost more than €20m.
Where is Gueye now sef?

Okay I see he's in PSG. I've not really followed his game
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2021
Android17:

I used your own screenshot, analyzed each sentence and showed you how the athletic article paralleled with all the other stories - it is only the one made up in your self-absorbed, deluded and conspiratorial mind that differs.

You are a pathological liar, bros.

There’s no parallel here. The Athletic simply said Sancho and Foden are ambitious brats but Foden was more grounded because of his Manchester background and because his family are all city fans while Sancho was impatient.

By the time the contract was tabled, Sancho had made up his mind that he wasn’t going to wait to get a cameo in a dead rubber game against Bournemouth.

Android17:

I asked you why Sancho would want the number of appearances he would have in the first team, written into that contract if that contract was not sold to him as a promotional one. Until you answer the question, you have nothing to stand on.

I couldn’t answer that because there’s no evidence that actually happened . I scoured over 30 articles on The Athletic about Sancho’s contracts and none of the articles wrote anything like that because it’s unreasonable.

You scooped that from MEN - a junk sports media designed for society degenerates like yourself so they don’t feel left out about the happenings in world football. There’s no way a 17 year old would insist the number of appearances should be claused in his contract in a club as massive as Man City.

The MEN article was probably written by a lunatic like you to make Sancho look bad. A ploy club’s PRs had always used to appease the fans that might be agitated that Sancho was lost. “It’s not our fault, guys. We tried everything but that boy was unreasonable.”

I remember Ronaldinho also wanting a Helipad before coming to Man Utd. You have to be the biggest idiöt on the planet to believe such crap. Sancho never asked for that, he wasn’t going to sign for City because Pep took too long to play him in the senior team.

Android17:

Win an argument with you? grin grin grin grin You, who have conceded that Sancho was promoted? grin grin grin grin

The mind of a lunatic. grin

The first thing a very good psychologist would have noticed about you is that you suffer from acute psychosis. You are reading/seeing things that didn’t happen.

I have asked you to tell me why Foden got promoted to the senior team before his contract was up - you cannot answer. I hope you haven’t forgotten how you drew a parallel by comparing Sancho’s contract to the role of a managing director. grin

You lied to the whole world Sancho’s contract guaranteed his promotion and if that’s the case, why didn’t Man City wait until Foden’s contract was signed before taking him to a preseason tour?

You are a blithering idiöt!

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:51pm On Aug 10, 2021
handelex:
Eph12 will like to have a word cheesy
Well 1 successful Brazilian(Fred) out of many does not look good
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:52pm On Aug 10, 2021
handelex:
[Simon Peach] Manchester United have no intention of selling Anthony Martial despite Inter Milan identifying him as a potential replacement for outgoing Romelu Lukaku and being prepared to offer £50million for the player.

Na thunder go fire Inter shaa undecided
I say we cut our loses here
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Layiwoo(m): 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
If you are interested in joining a paid league kindly DM
League fee is 3k and I am giving out 1k so you only have to pay 2k

Payment to be done using the below referral link

https://paystack.com/pay/muipfplsulebalogun

Fantastic prices to be won

WhatsApp 08096653948

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Android17: 8:13pm On Aug 10, 2021
Illimitable:

You are a pathological liar, bros.

There’s no parallel here. The Athletic simply said Sancho and Foden are ambitious brats but Foden was more grounded because of his Manchester background and because his family are all city fans while Sancho was impatient.

By the time the contract was tabled, Sancho had made up his mind that he wasn’t going to wait to get a cameo in a dead rubber game against Bournemouth.

I couldn’t answer that because there’s no evidence that actually happened . I scoured over 30 articles on The Athletic about Sancho’s contracts and none of the articles wrote anything like that because it’s unreasonable.

You scooped that from MEN - a junk sports media designed for society degenerates like yourself so they don’t feel left out about the happenings in world football. There’s no way a 17 year old would insist the number of appearances should be claused in his contract in a club as massive as Man City.

The MEN article was probably written by a lunatic like you to make Sancho look bad. A ploy club’s PRs had always used to settle the fans that might be agitated that Sancho was lost. “It’s not our fault, guys. We tried everything but that boy was unreasonable.”

I remember Ronaldinho also wanting a Helipad before coming to Man Utd. You have to be the biggest idiöt on the planet to believe such crap. Sancho never asked for that, he wasn’t going to sign for City because Pep took too long to play him in the senior team.

The mind of a lunatic. grin

The first thing a very good psychologist would have noticed about you is that you suffer from acute psychosis. You are reading/seeing things that didn’t happen.

I have asked you to tell me why Foden got promoted to the senior team before his contract was up - you cannot answer. I hope you haven’t forgotten how you drew a parallel by comparing Sancho’s contract to the role of a managing director. grin

You lied to the whole world Sancho’s contract guaranteed his promotion and if that’s the case, why didn’t Man City wait until Foden’s contract was signed before taking him to a preseason tour.

You are a blithering idiöt!

In March 2017 "his mind was made up" but in July 30 2017 "he backed away". L grin grin grin grin L.
You only "pull back" and "stop negotiations" if you were moving forward or negotiating.
Question, why did he "back away"? Because a problem could not be resolved. What problem? Another article spelled it out.
You have now gone on to attack that article - and you call others lunatics. L grin grin grin grin L.
All your stupid questions will not obfuscate clear facts. You said prove he was promoted I gave 3 reasons.
1. Announcement by CEO and Pep 2.) His contract 3.) The pre-season tour. You ignored all and said as long as he did not play during the season he was not promoted. I asked you how he would have played when he left before the season begun?
You hopped back to contract - then I showed you how he, in numerous articles, said the issue was about regular playing time. One article said he wanted it included into his contract - proving to you that he did not want a gentleman's agreement - he did not want the long game that Harry Kane is currently facing.
PS: There are no 30 articles concerning Jadon leaving City on the athletic. L grin grin grin grin grin L. It is easy to prove as well but I digress.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2021
Android17:

In March 2017 "his mind was made up" but in July 30 2017 "he backed away". L grin grin grin grin L.
You only "pull back" and "stop negotiations" if you were moving forward or negotiating.
Question, why did he "back away"? Because a problem could not be resolved. What problem? Another article spelled it out.
You have now gone on to attack that article - and you call others lunatics. L grin grin grin grin L.

The “backed away” phrase was used because he was expected to sign.

What kind of deductive reasoning is this you are displaying? Sancho was a City player through and through. If he rejected any contract, it means he was not going to be a City player going forward thus the phrase back away.

You went to a restaurant, asked for the menu, picked rice and stew, food was served and you changed your mind that you don’t want the food again, you have backed away. You don’t have to start eating the food before one could say you backed away.

You should have stayed in school. cheesy

Android17:

All your stupid questions will not obfuscate clear facts. You said prove he was promoted I gave 3 reasons.
1. Announcement by CEO and Pep 2.) His contract 3.) The pre-season tour. You ignored all and said as long as he did not play during the season he was not promoted. I asked you how he would have played when he left before the season begun?

And I have asked you why these steps weren’t taken with Foden and Diaz before going for the preseason tour? Foden signed his contract 18 months after going for a preseason tour. If the steps you listed are really the precursor to a promotion, City would have waited for Foden to sign his contract before going for any preseason tour.

Since that isn’t the case, it means all what you listed are bunk. They have nothing to do with the contract. You only managed to conjure that crap in your head by linking his contract to his promotion and using the role of an MD as a crutch. grin

You are a simpleton!

Android17:

You hopped back to contract - then I showed you how he, in numerous articles, said the issue was about regular playing time. One article said he wanted it included into his contract - proving to you that he did not want a gentleman's agreement - he did not want the long game that Harry Kane is currently facing.

Which numerous articles? MEN is the only article you have provided as evidence and every football fan and his dog knows MEN is the media for ex-convicts that cannot afford quality articles penned by The Athletic. grin

Android17:

PS: There are no 30 articles concerning Jadon leaving City on the athletic. L grin grin grin grin grin L. It is easy to prove as well but I digress.

You have been found out. No matter how you shake it, you are intellectually inferior. grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sniper4real(m): 8:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
Abeg, if you were asked the formation we used against Everton, what was it

4231 or 433
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 8:36pm On Aug 10, 2021
Illimitable:

it go shock you, but hope say you wear slippers
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2021
BlueAngel444:
it go shock you, but hope say you wear slippers

What will shock me?

If Poch succeeds, he’s expected to. Nobody would raise any eyebrow that he’s a genius with the number of talents in his squad.

If he fails, there would be no mercy. One bad result and the hammer would drop on his head. There are way too many brilliant managers in Europe to persist with Poch.

PSG have big ambitions, they aren’t like Man Utd who have decided to remain stuck with a failure for the next 3 years. grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10576) (10577) (10578) (10579) (10580) (10581) (10582) ... (14148) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.