Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10576) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8730637 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10573) (10574) (10575) (10576) (10577) (10578) (10579) ... (14148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:56am On Aug 10, 2021
Oasis007:
Whilst recovering from the upcoming shoulder surgery, Marcus Rashford will continue to have his foot assessed by Manchester United medical staff to ascertain the best course of treatment.

- Jonathan Shrager

Both Rashford and the manager be mumu. Rashford is about to waste his career but there is nobody smart around him to warn him.

He will come back and play rubbish this season and blame it on the foot. By the time he faces reality and tries to correct the foot problem he would have damaged his body permanently.

Already his acceleration is no longer the same. This is Rooney and Owen all over again.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RightDecision15: 1:45am On Aug 10, 2021
afrodoc2:

Both Rashford and the manager be mumu. Rashford is about to waste his career but there is nobody smart around him to warn him.

He will come back and play rubbish this season and blame it on the foot. By the time he faces reality and tries do correct the foot problem he would have damaged his body permanently.

Already his acceleration is no longer the same. This is Rooney and Owen all over again.

What will you have Rashford do in his situation, ignore the foot problem ? I know you’re a doc I want to learn
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 5:08am On Aug 10, 2021
RightDecision15:

What will you have Rashford do in his situation, ignore the foot problem ? I know you’re a doc I want to learn
He made it quite clear in his post, the boy should go under the knife and do the damn surgeries. Haba!!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:20am On Aug 10, 2021
KingTom:

He made it quite clear in his post, the boy should go under the knife and do the damn surgeries. Haba!!!

I just tire.

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:21am On Aug 10, 2021
Lowkey, we have average players that won't get into an elite team starting 11.

What is Fred, McTom, Matic and Martial still doing in that team?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by yellowgarri2(m): 5:57am On Aug 10, 2021
Catfishing:
Lowkey, we have average players that won't get into an elite team starting 11.

What is Fred, McTom, Matic and Martial still doing in that team?
kindly erase my name from your previous post on football betting thread. One love bro
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by metodman(m): 7:34am On Aug 10, 2021
patrickmuf:
Rashford is yet to have his surgery done and now we are hearing he has a foot injury...Did the club just know this? No, they have been on the know since yet Cavani for some reason was granted an extended holiday which means he'll most likely be unavailable against Leeds...

I can't believe the club is banking on Martial who has not played a competitive game in months...All these should have been factored in when they scheduled breaks for the players...

If we talk now, e go be like say we too like complain.

I'm glad that I'm not the only one that's not impressed with this transfer window. It just seems like a step forward and two steps backward.

Hopefully we will be just fine
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 7:37am On Aug 10, 2021
#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud
#KillTheBasterd
‼️

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:56am On Aug 10, 2021
GloryIsaac:

Was funny seeing Olé call it a bonus. Wonder how they’ll manage Matic when competing on all fronts.

Heard Barca is in financial crisis, United can bail them out a bit by signing Frenkie De Jong.
Who told you Matic is going to start many/key matches? McFred are his go to guys na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:01am On Aug 10, 2021
TheLequte:

Can you say anything about how you feel about the two signing based on their previous games for other clubs?

I know one has to watch them at Utd before drawing any serious opinions.
For Sancho, his numbers are insane. He has to be given time to adjust to his new teammates. But the movements have to be very good from the team to create spaces and chances. We can be very static at times, so I hope that changes if not he will find himself bringing the ball back whenever he tries to make something happen

I don't see Varane as a messiah of some sort. I can't really say I have watched him closely these last few years though. But I also don't expect him to be bullied on the air the way Lindelof gets bullied. And then I think he has some pace too
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:02am On Aug 10, 2021
Oasis007:

This is why I said; "if Varane is trusted.............."
To do that job?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:03am On Aug 10, 2021
patrickmuf:
Tackle first...If he can pass, then that's a plus...Just get the ball and give a few meters pass to Pogba...
Lol until he ends up tackling to win the ball and giving it back
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 10, 2021
patrickmuf:
I didn't even see this before quoting you...Brozovic is another option. Inter will gladly accept Bailly...

Exactly. In response to your other mention, I rarely watch Ligue 1, but United scouts are the ones paid to find options for the team, either they’re slacking or no one has met their criteria.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 10, 2021
eph12:

Who told you Matic is going to start many/key matches? McFred are his go to guys na

True. Well, if he slacks this season because of them, might as well head back to Molde.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 10, 2021
patrickmuf:
Rashford is yet to have his surgery done and now we are hearing he has a foot injury...Did the club just know this? No, they have been on the know since yet Cavani for some reason was granted an extended holiday which means he'll most likely be unavailable against Leeds...

I can't believe the club is banking on Martial who has not played a competitive game in months...All these should have been factored in when they scheduled breaks for the players...

If we talk now, e go be like say we too like complain.

They actually are. Hopefully United flogs Leeds like they did Everton in spite of his “disappearance”.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:20am On Aug 10, 2021
GloryIsaac:

True. Well, if he slacks this season because of them, might as well head back to Molde.
That's on him. I wonder why he'll think we're fine but we have to trust his judgement this time until we see for ourselves. Hopefully we have it good at the early stage so we can have solid momentum to build on

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pamcode(m): 10:19am On Aug 10, 2021
Hey guys FPL issue here. Between Henderson and De Gea who is likely to start the first three games? Who has been starting in the preseason? Thanks.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kingofcasting(m): 10:25am On Aug 10, 2021
pamcode:
Hey guys FPL issue here. Between Henderson and De Gea who is likely to start the first three games? Who has been starting in the preseason? Thanks.
DDG. Henderson is injured. sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 10:28am On Aug 10, 2021
pamcode:
I can't even advise my enemies to put De gea or Henderson in their FPL.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 10, 2021
wink
yellowgarri2:
kindly erase my name from your previous post on football betting thread. One love bro
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:46am On Aug 10, 2021
Panther7:

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:47am On Aug 10, 2021
eph12:

To do that job?

To compliment whoever is played as CDM, but not at risk of his primary Responsibility
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:48am On Aug 10, 2021
pamcode:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:49am On Aug 10, 2021
Manchester United no intention of selling Anthony Martial this summer. Dalot expected to be given chance to compete for RB slot with Wan-Bissaka with Trippier price prohibitive as things stand. Varane medical starting today with view to completing deal tomorrow.

- James Ducker
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:50am On Aug 10, 2021
Of the summer signings, Eric Ramsay’s arrival as Solskjaer’s new set piece coach went largely under the radar. A detailed look at the man Manchester United have chosen to help address what, across all comps, was the worst set piece record of the 20 PL clubs last term.

- James Ducker
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:53am On Aug 10, 2021
Solskjær wants to work with a big squad to help him manage the threat of Covid related absences, fatigue and injuries and considers Anthony Martial to be an important part of his plans.

- James Ducker
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 10:57am On Aug 10, 2021
Knock knock here

I heard they're dragging one goat for his professional rendition of crocodile tears at a press conference few days ago shocked shocked

Jodera, shey I tell you say he be hypocrite cheesy cheesy

What a Messi mess!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pamcode(m): 11:33am On Aug 10, 2021
Panther7:
Lol but why? I believe your defence should keep a lot of cleansheets this season so I am looking at at options there. Shaw is certainly nailed on for me when he is back and Match fit.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
"Sharper and stronger" has been the general assessment of Van de Beek since coming back. A potentially more adventurous midfield set up this season could yet benefit him too.

- James Ducker
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sniper4real(m): 12:08pm On Aug 10, 2021
Shey PSG no go offload some of its attackers
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 12:10pm On Aug 10, 2021
Sniper4real:
Shey PSG no go offload some of its attackers

E get who you wan buy inside?

grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kilishihunter: 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2021
izzou:

E get who you wan buy inside?

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10573) (10574) (10575) (10576) (10577) (10578) (10579) ... (14148) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Afz9095(m), MeMiTi and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.