Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10577) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8729192 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10574) (10575) (10576) (10577) (10578) (10579) (10580) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sniper4real(m): 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
izzou:

E get who you wan buy inside?

grin

Icardi cheesy

Make we dey nurse him and pogba Wahala
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:45pm On Aug 10, 2021
Oasis007:

To compliment whoever is played as CDM, but not at risk of his primary Responsibility
Okay I get. I'm honestly not expecting much o. As long as he's not getting bullied and matching attackers pace for pace
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:50pm On Aug 10, 2021
Manchester United training-ground source on set-piece coach Eric Ramsey: "He’s a great young coach, ultra-bright with really good communication skills and a whizz with technology and you can already see the benefit of him speaking other languages."

- James Ducker
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:54pm On Aug 10, 2021
eph12:

Okay I get. I'm honestly not expecting much o. As long as he's not getting bullied and matching attackers pace for pace

Why no one mentions Gueye? That Dude can comfortably play CDM and won't cost more than €20m.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
Manchester United believe they are assembling a talented pool of young coaches, with Kieran McKenna, Eric Ramsay and Justin Cochrane.

- James Ducker

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:58pm On Aug 10, 2021
Oasis007:

Why no one mentions Gueye? That Dude can comfortably play CDM and won't cost more than €20m.

Why would PSG sell a player they bought for 30million pounds for 20million euro?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:58pm On Aug 10, 2021
Oasis007:
Manchester United believe they are assembling a talented pool of young coaches, with Kieran McKenna, Eric Ramsay and Justin Cochrane.

- James Ducker

James Ducker can goansitdown.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
Oasis007:

- James Ducker

Kieran McKenna is young? Man was part of FM coaching team back then.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
afrodoc2:

James Ducker can goansitdown.
I read it and was like WTF! How this one take concern us?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2021
afrodoc2:

Why would PSG sell a player they bought for 30million pounds for 20million euro?

PSG are actually willing to sell Gueye for the right price.

Rumors are PSG are about to do bonanza sales to recoup funds and Gueye is a possible exit.

The bros is 36 32 sha. I wonder when he starts going downhill.

If he's available for £20M and below then I can't complain.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:13pm On Aug 10, 2021
afrodoc2:

He's 30yrs old Doc. Also PSG gonna need to free up some Players to accommodate Messi.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2021
Sniper4real:

Icardi cheesy

Make we dey nurse him and pogba Wahala
Make everybody hide their wives be that grin Maradona na werey grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2021
GloryIsaac:

Kieran McKenna is young? Man was part of FM coaching team back then.

He is 35yrs old.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2021
DeadPresidents:

PSG are actually willing to sell Gueye for the right price.

Rumors are PSG are about to do bonanza sales to recoup funds and Gueye is a possible exit.

The bros is 36 32 sha. I wonder when he starts going downhill.

If he's available for £20M and below then I can't complain.

Oh ok. I really don't think they need bonanza sales though. They are financially loaded and most of their acquisitions have been free agents.

And i am not sure he is the profile we are looking for. We need someone defensively sound and also very capable with the ball. Below 30yrs of age would also be nice.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
Oasis007:

He's 30yrs old Doc. Also PSG gonna need to free up some Players to accommodate Messi.

Why do they need to free players to accommodate him? They also have Arab money (the most authentic money) and despite his high wages he also is coming on a free.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:44pm On Aug 10, 2021
afrodoc2:

Why do they need to free players to accommodate him? They also have Arab money (the most authentic money) and despite his high wages he also is coming on a free.

I honestly don't know, but Romor has it they want to sell at least 10 players to accommodate him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 2:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
pamcode:
Lol but why? I believe your defence should keep a lot of cleansheets this season so I am looking at at options there. Shaw is certainly nailed on for me when he is back and Match fit.
it's not about the defence but individual errors these goal keepers have in them. They can misjudge the flight of a ball or not react quickly to a shot. It has nothing to do with Maguire/Varane.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 2:43pm On Aug 10, 2021
LostMyZeal:
Knock knock here

I heard they're dragging one goat for his professional rendition of crocodile tears at a press conference few days ago shocked shocked

Jodera, shey I tell you say he be hypocrite cheesy cheesy

What a Messi mess!
How can a club pay this amount to a player in 4 years and not go bankrupt Now rumour has it that he will sign a €35m 2 year deal with PSG. He brought Barcelona Trophies and Accolades, but his crazy wages may also have affected the club finances. I remember a Presidential candidate during their last election, stating clearly that Messi total deal is putting a huge hole in the clubs account, and it wasn't sustainable.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 2:45pm On Aug 10, 2021
izzou:

E get who you wan buy inside?

grin
Mbappe cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 2:49pm On Aug 10, 2021
TrebleChamp:
How can a club pay this amount to a player in 4 years and not go bankrupt Now rumour has it that he will sign a €35m 2 year deal with PSG. He brought Barcelona Trophies and Accolades, but his crazy wages also affected the club finances. I remember a Presidential candidate during their last election, stating clearly that Messi total deal is putting a huge hole in the clubs account, and it wasn't sustainable.

The money they made due to Messi being at the club more than covered all that. They were operating at 95% of revenue before Messi signed his new deal. The wages the likes of Greizmann, Dembele, Coutinho and some of the others was killing the club not really Messi's

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2021
Oasis007:

I honestly don't know, but Romor has it they want to sell at least 10 players to accommodate him.

Marquinhos or Paredes would be better. Only issue is Marquinhos' injury record.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:05pm On Aug 10, 2021
Neymar...................... Mbappe ..................... Messi

This gonna be a huge Nemesis for all opposing Teams in Ligue en and UCL.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2021
afrodoc2:

Marquinhos or Paredes would be better. Only issue is Marquinhos' injury record.

Brazilians records ain't that good with United, I'll prefer Paredes if he's available, but I am certain he's not gonna be sold. Herrera and Gueye are Players up for sales according to Rumors.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sniper4real(m): 3:12pm On Aug 10, 2021
Oasis007:
Neymar...................... Mbappe ..................... Messi

This gonna be a huge Nemesis for all opposing Teams in Ligue en and UCL.

Them no get choice than to defend all tru the match hoping on draw which the chances are slim.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
Oasis007:

Brazilians records ain't that good with United, I'll prefer Paredes if he's available, but I am certain he's not gonna be sold. Herrera and Gueye are Players up for sales according to Rumors.
Eph12 will like to have a word cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:23pm On Aug 10, 2021
handelex:
Eph12 will like to have a word cheesy

We've had 7 Brazilians so far, only Rafael can be termed as a Success. Fred hopefully gonna make a huge History here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:25pm On Aug 10, 2021
Thank you for all the well wishes. I had my surgery on Friday morning and everything went very well. A little sore but other than that I’m feeling good. Hope you’re all having a great day!

- Marcus Rashford

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
[Simon Peach] Manchester United have no intention of selling Anthony Martial despite Inter Milan identifying him as a potential replacement for outgoing Romelu Lukaku and being prepared to offer £50million for the player.

Na thunder go fire Inter shaa undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2021
Sniper4real:

Them no get choice than to defend all tru the match hoping on draw which the chances are slim.

NEymar, Mbappe, mESSIS
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
handelex:
[Simon Peach] Manchester United have no intention of selling Anthony Martial despite Inter Milan identifying him as a potential replacement for outgoing Romelu Lukaku and being prepared to offer £50million for the player.

Na thunder go fire Inter shaa undecided

cheesy

..... and you believe it? I swear he's a gonna if indeed Inter made the offer.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 3:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
Oasis007:
Whilst recovering from the upcoming shoulder surgery, Marcus Rashford will continue to have his foot assessed by Manchester United medical staff to ascertain the best course of treatment.

- Jonathan Shrager
Rashford don do the surgery, apologies Marcus for we did not know.
@afrodoc2
Patrickmuf
Oasis007
Y'all owe Rashford an apology grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 3:48pm On Aug 10, 2021
TrebleChamp:
How can a club pay this amount to a player in 4 years and not go bankrupt Now rumour has it that he will sign a €35m 2 year deal with PSG. He brought Barcelona Trophies and Accolades, but his crazy wages may also have affected the club finances. I remember a Presidential candidate during their last election, stating clearly that Messi total deal is putting a huge hole in the clubs account, and it wasn't sustainable.
and in those four seasons he only delivered one or two major league titles undecided yet €555m down the drain shocked so he could stat pad and win ballon d'or

(1) (2) (3) ... (10574) (10575) (10576) (10577) (10578) (10579) (10580) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.