Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,775 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:54 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10632) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8841347 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10629) (10630) (10631) (10632) (10633) (10634) (10635) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 6:34pm On Aug 19, 2021
benji93:
No, you don't get to do that. You made an allegation, defend it yourself. No put am ontop another person. Very shameful. cheesy

I refuse to answer that question, lest I disrespect a United legend �. Nani will help me
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 6:36pm On Aug 19, 2021
Your post was what brought up the question. You no fit cause fight come retreat. cheesy. I want to hear something.
slimghost:

I refuse to answer that question, lest I disrespect a United legend �. Nani will help me
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 6:50pm On Aug 19, 2021
elrony:

grin grin grin

Abi na grin

Maybe na lizard dey buy tickets dey watch match during that time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 6:54pm On Aug 19, 2021
olabode89:

Let him fail first!

Also what's the expectation for the season? What's defined as failure? The disrespect towards Ole is uncalled for and frustrating. The same man have thrashed them so called new age managers like Pep, Nagglesmann, Tuchel, etc on numerous occasions and he still gets no respect from fans, journalists and pundits.

The age of CMs creating chances or making key passes is dying out, creativity is slowly becoming a trait for fullbacks, wing backs and forwards. I get your points though, I just wish Ole gets more respect and support from fans on this thread.
The doubts will continue until he wins something. Nothing to be done about that. And if he doesn't win something he'll be sacked. I like Ole but we have to be real.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 7:05pm On Aug 19, 2021
olabode89:

Let him fail first!

Also what's the expectation for the season? What's defined as failure? The disrespect towards Ole is uncalled for and frustrating. The same man have thrashed them so called new age managers like Pep, Nagglesmann, Tuchel, etc on numerous occasions and he still gets no respect from fans, journalists and pundits.

The age of CMs creating chances or making key passes is dying out, creativity is slowly becoming a trait for fullbacks, wing backs and forwards. I get your points though, I just wish Ole gets more respect and support from fans on this thread.

'We trashed Pep, Tuchel and Nagglesmann', na wetin we go use dey respect am abi? People that started supporting the club before 2012 can never accept such mediocrity.

Pep piped us when it mattered. Tuchel piped us when it mattered. Nagglesmann piped us when it mattered. So wondering what the point is.

Mourinho came here and won us trophies. Accumulated the highest point we've had since SAF's time. And still got heavily disrespected. Same as Conte at Chelsea, Luis Enrique at Barca, Mouriho at Madrid.

No huge club accepts mediocrity.

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 7:22pm On Aug 19, 2021
The FA had better bring out trophy for "WINNING AN ELITE MANAGER"..You win person collect three points and that your supposed "b!tch" still go lift EPL..

Nonsense embarassed embarassed.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 7:38pm On Aug 19, 2021
Commenting on the board has become tiring, negativity everywhere.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 7:43pm On Aug 19, 2021
Oasis007:
Official: Ole Gunnar Solskjær finishes ninth for the 2020/21 UEFA Men's Coach of the Year award
Wow, congrats to him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:52pm On Aug 19, 2021
KingTom:

Wow, congrats to him

grin

He's winning the next. Hopefully gonna win Coach of the Month to kick-start the campaign.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 8:09pm On Aug 19, 2021
TheLequte:

Abi na grin

Maybe na lizard dey buy tickets dey watch match during that time.

Not sure you understand how these things work. There is some level of certainty wrt revenues and cash flows expected in the near term (especially considering the fact that COVID is gradually disappearing, it’s easy to get funding from banks or even use existing cash to finance the repairs because you are sure of the near term inflows.

The repairs happen every time because there is always an annual operating budget, maybe it was not talked about/reported like today, which is understandable considering the recent face off with fans.

Nobody pushed anybody to do anything.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 8:12pm On Aug 19, 2021
CrystalTiger:
The FA had better bring out trophy for "WINNING AN ELITE MANAGER"..You win person collect three points and that your supposed "b!tch" still go lift EPL..

Nonsense embarassed embarassed.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

‘We beat elite clubs’ trophy.

Rubbish!

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 8:15pm On Aug 19, 2021
One of the contractors that handled repairs in 2018.

You guys should calm down abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 8:25pm On Aug 19, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

He's winning the next. Hopefully gonna win Coach of the Month to kick-start the campaign.
He looks poised to do so. We are more than lucky to have him

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2021
nitrogen:

Not sure you understand how these things work. There is some level of certainty wrt revenues and cash flows expected in the near term (especially considering the fact that COVID is gradually disappearing, it’s easy to get funding from banks or even use existing cash to finance the repairs because you are sure of the near term inflows.

The repairs happen every time because there is always an annual operating budget, maybe it was not talked about/reported like today, which is understandable considering the recent face off with fans.

Nobody pushed anybody to do anything.

K
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2021
KingTom:

He looks poised to do so. We are more than lucky to have him

grin

OGS is the King!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:16pm On Aug 19, 2021
Brandon Williams is close to sealing a loan to Norwich City.

- Chris Wheeler
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 10:45pm On Aug 19, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

OGS is the King!!!
Say it loud, say it proud
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 11:05pm On Aug 19, 2021
Oasis007:
Brandon Williams is close to sealing a loan to Norwich City.

- Chris Wheeler

This is very good..Wish say them fit load all our loanees go Norwich sef..That Farke dey play good football..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:12pm On Aug 19, 2021
CrystalTiger:

This is very good..Wish say them fit load all our loanees go Norwich sef..That Farke dey play good football..

I really wish Amad can join Norwich on loan too.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by jargooflife912(m): 11:33pm On Aug 19, 2021
I won’t mind him at Brighton
Oasis007:

I really wish Amad can join Norwich on loan too.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:52pm On Aug 19, 2021
jargooflife912:
I won’t mind him at Brighton

If he's gonna be playing week in week out.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 3:53am On Aug 20, 2021
Ole fan boys are getting their excuses ready. A team with Maguire, Shaw, Varane, Pogba, Bruno, Cavani, Sancho and Rashford unable to win anything. No single shame.
I think we will send a petition to FA to create a "We beat Pep" trophy, "i beat Nagglesmann" trophy, "I beat Tuchel" trophy. Mumu olesexuals.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 5:50am On Aug 20, 2021
#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud
#KillTheBasterd

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 6:05am On Aug 20, 2021
nani667:
#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud
#KillTheBasterd

As e dey hot... cheesy cheesy

This guy ehn
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 7:22am On Aug 20, 2021
nani667:
#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud
#KillTheBasterd
Kill the Bastard cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:41am On Aug 20, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Kill the Bastard cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
It's Basterd not Bastard, don't misquote General Nani... grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 8:20am On Aug 20, 2021
patrickmuf:
It's Basterd not Bastard, don't misquote General Nani... grin
Na the last sentence dey off me cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:01am On Aug 20, 2021
With Edinson Cavani expected to leave Manchester United at the end of the season, Solskjær is keen to bring in an established striker to fill the gap. Kylian Mbappé is one of the options on the table, along with Erling Haaland, Harry Kane and Lautaro Martínez.

- Rob Dawson [ESPN]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 11:19am On Aug 20, 2021
Hmmm... I wish the Cavani we signed is around 28 years of age without records of injury.

Ps:
In what God's green earth are you going to bid for Mbappe to play as a striker when Rashford is there?? Why not go all out on Haaland
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:27am On Aug 20, 2021
Oasis007:
With Edinson Cavani expected to leave Manchester United at the end of the season, Solskjær is keen to bring in an established striker to fill the gap. Kylian Mbappé is one of the options on the table, along with Erling Haaland, Harry Kane and Lautaro Martínez.

- Rob Dawson [ESPN]
Mbappe will likely join Madrid, Haaland might end up at Bayern or they'll be a serious bidding war for his signature...

Kane might end up at Spurs before this window shutdown...

Martinez? Is he prolific enough?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 11:48am On Aug 20, 2021
Would have been worried if the link mentioned Lewandoski cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
adebayo201:
Hmmm... I wish the Cavani we signed is around 28 years of age without records of injury.

Ps:
In what God's green earth are you going to bid for Mbappe to play as a striker when Rashford is there?? Why not go all out on Haaland
And in which God's green earth did you see them bidding for Mbappe?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10629) (10630) (10631) (10632) (10633) (10634) (10635) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.