Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:20 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10633) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8826683 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10630) (10631) (10632) (10633) (10634) (10635) (10636) ... (14204) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2021
There are some reports that Lewandowski wants to quit Bayern. If that's the case I can see them showing serious interest in Haaland.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 12:59pm On Aug 20, 2021
MRTA7:
There are some reports that Lewandowski wants to quit Bayern. If that's the case I can see them showing serious interest in Haaland.
Next season, Lewa to Chelsea to support lukaku, Halaand to Bayern, Kane to Man U if man city don’t sign him this season while mbappe to Madrid.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 1:17pm On Aug 20, 2021
patrickmuf:
Mbappe will likely join Madrid, Haaland might end up at Bayern or they'll be a serious bidding war for his signature...

Kane might end up at Spurs before this window shutdown...

Martinez? Is he prolific enough?

You mean Kane might end up at City.

And I just pray a new revelation pops up this year. Just like Haaland and Mbappe. Make we sef sign that one.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2021
hensben:
Next season, Lewa to Chelsea to support lukaku, Halaand to Bayern, Kane to Man U if man city don’t sign him this season while mbappe to Madrid.
Haaland might not want to stay in Germany. That German league dey dull person glory sometimes. If I were in his shoes, I'd want to go to Spain, then maybe England.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 1:22pm On Aug 20, 2021
Oasis007:
With Edinson Cavani expected to leave Manchester United at the end of the season, Solskjær is keen to bring in an established striker to fill the gap. Kylian Mbappé is one of the options on the table, along with Erling Haaland, Harry Kane and Lautaro Martínez.

- Rob Dawson [ESPN]
Wow wow just wow nice forward thinking from the Gaffer, Haaland would be nice
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2021
Solskjær: "He's [Varane] been humble, inquisitive. He asks questions, he doesn't want to learn by a mistake in the game but on the training field before he goes on the pitch. Everything about him has been impressive."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2021
Solskjær on if Varane and Sancho will start against Southampton: "Well, you’ll see on Sunday. They’ve worked well, they’ve had minutes, we’ve had a very good week ourselves and we’ll see who is making the flight down on Saturday."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2021
Solskjær on Pogba's contract situation: "That's negotiations with Paul's representatives and the club. Me and Paul work together every day here. We keep trying to improve. When you win games, you enjoy yourself more."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:37pm On Aug 20, 2021
ChristoBam:

You mean Kane might end up at City.

And I just pray a new revelation pops up this year. Just like Haaland and Mbappe. Make we sef sign that one.

If Kane does not get the move this summer then it might just be his last chance to get that big move.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2021
Solskjær: "I would definitely think Jimmy [Garner] will go on loan, that's more or less done, he's done really well in pre-season and really impressed me. For his career, another season or another six months playing regularly will help him."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:40pm On Aug 20, 2021
Solskjær: "With Amad, I have to say he's doing really, really well in training, he's come back a little later after the Olympics and now he's looking really good. I wouldn't be surprised if he stays as well. It has to be the right loan, the club, way of playing."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:43pm On Aug 20, 2021
Solskjær asked why Manchester United signed Varane: "I think if you've followed football the last ten years, that's the reason we want to sign him, over his career... It's no secret we were close when he left for Real Madrid ten years ago, Sir Alex was there speaking to them."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2021
Solskjær on Varane: "Champions League, World Cup wins, everything about him is class. Quick, strong, good in the air, can play with both feet, the short answer is everything about him is what you want."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2021
Solskjær: "Edinson's [Cavani] always looked after himself and is lacking in team training, football training, he had different reasons to why he came late, there were some personal reasons."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2021
Solskjær: "His [Cavani] body can tolerate a lot, it was something required not physically, a different matter, he's ready to train, ready to go and let's see how much we can get out of him."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2021
Solskjær: "Dean [Henderson] was tired after training, now he feels much better, he's passed all the tests and he's training, building himself up again because he's lost a few weeks, he's working hard on the grass."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2021
Solskjær: "I think Jesse's [Lingard] first priority is to get into our team, whenever your employer is Manchester United that's your first priority, it always is. We together can have great moments."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:48pm On Aug 20, 2021
Solskjær: "As a manager, with players and a squad, I've got now, it's difficult to say this weekend you're not playing. I've got to leave players out of the starting XI and squad."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2021
Oasis007:
Solskjær: "With Amad, I have to say he's doing really, really well in training, he's come back a little later after the Olympics and now he's looking really good. I wouldn't be surprised if he stays as well. It has to be the right loan, the club, way of playing."
Amad should stay and deputize for Sancho...Greenwood should be played as a CF going forward, he and Cavani should share game time occupying that position whilst Martial and Rashford battle for the LWF position...James can play on either wings in cup games...

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2021
Solskjær: "They all have to remember they're gonna play a part if we're gonna be successful. Jesse's [Lingard] back to fitness played really well in the behind-closed-doors game, come back in good shape, he's got a big part to play."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2021
Oasis007:
Solskjær on Varane: "Champions League, World Cup wins, everything about him is class. Quick, strong, good in the air, can play with both feet, the short answer is everything about him is what you want."
Lindelof e don be for you...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2021
patrickmuf:
Amad should stay and deputize for Sancho...Greenwood should not be played as a CF going forward, he and Cavani should share game time occupying that position whilst Martial and Rashford battle for the LWF position...James can play on either wings in cup games...

Fixed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2021
Oasis007:

Fixed.
Thank you...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2021
Solskjær: "They're not all double jabbed, no. I am and I encourage the lads to take the vaccination but we can't force anyone to do that, no. To my understanding, we're still wanting everyone to be double jabbed and it's up to them, it's possible to take them."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:53pm On Aug 20, 2021
Solskjær: "It'll be a big difference [return of crowds], I don't know how many points but we won so many going one goal down and you can't afford to do that with fans away from home."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2021
Solskjær: "We've got the best away fans in the world but we can only hear them if we play well and start well. It's not gonna happen for the first game at Saint Mary's in 18 months but it's up to us to do that as well."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:14pm On Aug 20, 2021
Solskjær: "He’s [Varane] been keeping fit, he’s a naturally fit lad and he's had a good week. He’s coming through the last session and if that goes well he’ll probably travel [to Southampton]."

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:15pm On Aug 20, 2021
Solskjær: "Looking at him [Varane] from afar, you see he’s a professional and humble lad, he’s a winner. He’s still asking questions, he wants to learn about how we want to play and he’s hard-working."

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 2:41pm On Aug 20, 2021
patrickmuf:
Lindelof e don be for you...
Ole wey no kuku sabi use all his players well b4, Linderlof benching fit long pass the proposed 4th mainland bridge grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:48pm On Aug 20, 2021
grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:51pm On Aug 20, 2021
Brandon is undergoing Medical at Norwich.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 2:52pm On Aug 20, 2021
patrickmuf:
If Kane does not get the move this summer then it might just be his last chance to get that big move.
I don't think Kane has ever been on United radar. if he's blocked from moving to City this year, leaving England may be his only choice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10630) (10631) (10632) (10633) (10634) (10635) (10636) ... (14204) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: odizeey(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.