Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10831) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8724040 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10828) (10829) (10830) (10831) (10832) (10833) (10834) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 10:10pm On Sep 14, 2021
BlueAngel444:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUFQFUR7Zfo

The party go start after match
we are here, we have drinks and enough poison for everyone

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
Expert17:

Main Position: Central Midfield

Other positions: Defensive Midfield, Attacking Midfield

Rest, you no know ball grin grin

Is this not what I am saying? He is not a DM.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by NinjaMetahuman: 10:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
Awon boys ti da party sile ni bi sha.

DJ playing music.

Amala and stew with bokoto everywhere

What have I missed. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 10:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
Lingard gave a worldclass assist in my opinion. G.O.A.T doings.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Griffon(m): 10:14pm On Sep 14, 2021

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 10:16pm On Sep 14, 2021
elampiro:

Lies, Matic was our DM. Herrera was the CM, but your website mistakenly captured it as a second DM

Herrera and Pogba were the advanced CMs

My website mistakenly?

Mistake?

So on the day Matic didn’t play, that position was vacant?

Elampiro, you don’t know ball and your memory is bankrupt. grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Griffon(m): 10:16pm On Sep 14, 2021

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 10:20pm On Sep 14, 2021
Overreaction sha. It's just one bad game where we got a red card. Nawa oo

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 10:21pm On Sep 14, 2021
elampiro:

Is this not what I am saying? He is not a DM.

That’s not what you are saying.

You said he cannot play DM or he didn’t play as a DM and your unreliable memory didn’t inform you Herrera played as a DM 7 PL games in 16/17 - before Mourinho signed Matic in 17/18.

Your unreliable memory actually thought Mourinho arrived with Matic, he didn’t. Matic was signed a season later. Matic wasn’t part of the team that won Europa/League Cup/Community Shield. In some of those games, Herrera featured as a DM and he played very well.

Can you now see why it’s very important no one relies on your bankrupt memory? grin cheesy

Elampiro, you don’t know ball!!!! cheesy grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:23pm On Sep 14, 2021
Illimitable:

My website mistakenly?

Mistake?

So on the day Matic didn’t play, that position was vacant?

Elampiro, you don’t know ball and your memory is bankrupt. grin cheesy

Your website was counting Herrera as a 2nd DM instead of a second CM along Pogba. That formation got us great results. I remember it. Most times, Herrera's added responsibility to track Hazard, etc.made him looked like a second DM, but he was not. He was a CM on the right side while Pogba on left.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2021
KingAlabi:

Define mediocrity relating it to my post
I said what I know is that we are finishing top, or ole gets the Fvck out in my corresponding reply to odiz.ee.y.

I am explaining because you are kind of worth it, try and control your emotions, no be everything be struggle.
Bro, Ole no be am...The subs today was not it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by NinjaMetahuman: 10:27pm On Sep 14, 2021
TheLequte:

I bookmarked your stup1d1ty.

Will be used to drag you by the neck at a later date.
Later date never reach?

See Lukaku shooting stup1dity out of your head. cheesy

29 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:28pm On Sep 14, 2021
afrodoc2:

Who is the person who extended Amaka’s contract?

Who is the person that is happy with making top 4 when the manager is so obviously clueless?

Do fans have to start protesting OleOut before the owners do the needful? Don’t they have their own eyes and their own brain?

How many protests were held before LVG and JM were sacked?

I told you the Glazers won’t sack him as long as he made top 4.

You that claimed that fan’s protests have no effect on what the Glazers do now want fans to waste energy and effort to force the Glazers to do what they should have already done if they had any sense themselves.

I disagree Doc, if the fans do a protest or last seasons magnitude and demanded Ole's sack if not they will boycott club merchandise. He will be sacked immediately

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ouzo1(m): 10:30pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ole no fit surprise me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:30pm On Sep 14, 2021
Illimitable:

The second shot was by Ronaldo in the 25th minute.

So for more than one hour, Ole’s team didn’t register any shot against Young Boys. grin cheesy

Sancho would have scored in this game but AWB ruined it for him. Sancho got sacrificed for Dalot and Ole decided to park the bus.

Sancho has been atrocious, I have never seen such poor performance for a long time. If Martial put in that kind of performance, he will have ben bombed everywhere
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 10:30pm On Sep 14, 2021
elampiro:

Your website was counting Herrera as a 2nd DM instead of a second CM along Pogba. That formation got us great results. I remember it. Most times, Herrera's added responsibility to track Hazard, etc.made him looked like a second DM, but he was not. He was a CM on the right side while Pogba on left.

So who was the DM against Ajax in Europa final? Matic? grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 10:35pm On Sep 14, 2021
CapitalCee:

Sancho has been atrocious, I have never seen such poor performance for a long time. If Martial put in that kind of performance, he will have ben bombed everywhere

Martial has been putting such poor performances for 6 years now, he still gets to play.

Sancho hasn’t played badly in any of the games. Today wasn’t his fault. He was sacrificed as soon as that agricultural player got sent off.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Almajirihunter(m): 10:36pm On Sep 14, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:
Later date never reach?

See Lukaku shooting stup1dity out of your head. cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:36pm On Sep 14, 2021
odizeey:

Shebi Sancho is on his list.

Sancho will join his list of players that have been sent to the bench. That man is wasteful

They told us that Sancho is he who when he grace the EPL the whole league willl tremble he who Rashford and Greenwood dare not shine his shoes. And Ole is a Sancho signing away from conquering the world so Dortmund should be given the naming rights of Old Trafford for that.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segedinho(m): 10:37pm On Sep 14, 2021
BlueAngel444:
we are here, we have drinks and enough poison for everyone
This might be quicker.

Aiming at the left hand side of the chest

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:38pm On Sep 14, 2021
elampiro:
Why did we feature a weak team? Why start Beek? Why must Sancho start instead of Greenwood. Sancho will take a long time to adjust to this team. A red card doesn't mean you park the bus.

This has nothing to do with Weak team. A team with Bruno, Pogba, CR7, Shaw, Maguire and VDB is not weak. Pep can field Edoziem and Palmer with a sprinkling of Torres, Sterling and B.Silva and trash Young boys.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2021
[center][/center]
Illimitable:

So who was the DM against Ajax in Europa final? Matic? grin cheesy

I never said he has not been uses there at all. Meanwhile see what I was trying to explain about our formation

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:42pm On Sep 14, 2021
Lana1:
Yes. Ole always needs this and that to win that and this.
There's never a shortage to what Ole needs.

When me and Expert17 listed the kind of players Ole need to win Caraboa cup, we were called haters.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:43pm On Sep 14, 2021
KingAlabi:
Don't even know what to say sef angry angry angry

Continue being stuck in ole's ass. Shebi you thought you were trolling us. No wahala na, we are haters we are agendists. When i look at Klopp, Pep and Tuchel and then i look at Ole, i shudder
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:44pm On Sep 14, 2021
CapitalCee:

When me and Expert17 listed the kind of players Ole need to win Caraboa cup, we were called haters.
Bruh. Everytime "when me and expert17....".
I really dont care what you and expert17 said.

E koshi danu!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:45pm On Sep 14, 2021
melodyogonna:

I was expecting this grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:46pm On Sep 14, 2021
TrebleChamp:
We should have used Sancho fee to buy 2 very good DM, and promote Elanga to the first team..

I mentioned in this board, that Sancho is not better than Rashford and Greenwood, i was trolled with it. Now you buy Sancho as the RW we have been looking for for ages, what do you do? You shafted him to the left

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:46pm On Sep 14, 2021
Lana1:
Bruh. Everytime "when me and expert17....".
I really dont care what you and expert17 said.

E koshi danu!

No vex cheesy

CapitalCee:

The only moniker supporting OLE here is Terebor,

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:46pm On Sep 14, 2021
Mrviktor:
At least Atalanta play draw
And you think we'll beat them.

United to concede vs Atalanta and Villareal is already sure
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:48pm On Sep 14, 2021
patrickmuf:
That accidental discharge called Trebor has logged out even the unfortunate king as well as the unpleasant melody...

Those ragtag miscreants will never cease to amaze me, always defending the fraud...Y'all failures...The same thunder that will fire Ole should fire you all..

I have told many in this board that cared to listen that Trevor or whatever he calls himself is not a United fan. Yet most people join him in trolling people who dared to speak out

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 10:49pm On Sep 14, 2021
melodyogonna:
Leave them. When we start digging out posts to laugh at their foolishness as the season progress, their lamentations will be sweet and joyful to me cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:51pm On Sep 14, 2021
Elzak:

Haven't you realized that you look dumb whenever you try to defend a clueless coach with such excuses?

I'm not blaming Ole for AWB's red card neither am I holding him for passes given away. But one reason coaches get sacked is that it is believed that they fail in their judgement while picking a team to play. Those players making mistakes were picked by him so their mistakes are his too. I might as well believe he told Lingard to provide an "own-goal assist" because I can't think of what else he brought him on for.

Ignore that fool he is a rival fan, we no de hear

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10828) (10829) (10830) (10831) (10832) (10833) (10834) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.