Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10832) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8720816 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10829) (10830) (10831) (10832) (10833) (10834) (10835) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:52pm On Sep 14, 2021
afrodoc2:

It is not compulsory for fans to protest before a manager is sacked.

The fan base is not even overwhelmingly pro-Amaka so I don’t know what pressure you are talking about.

The people whose job it is to hire and fire should do the needful.

Not true. The glazers will sack Ole once they turn against him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:52pm On Sep 14, 2021
slimghost:

You don’t know ball. Just get Innocent Ole a DM and watch him beat Young Boys.

And it must be a specific DM oo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 10:53pm On Sep 14, 2021
Elzak:

Haven't you realized that you look dumb whenever you try to defend a clueless coach with such excuses?

I'm not blaming Ole for AWB's red card neither am I holding him for passes given away. But one reason coaches get sacked is that it is believed that they fail in their judgement while picking a team to play. Those players making mistakes were picked by him so their mistakes are his too . I might as well believe he told Lingard to provide an "own-goal assist" because I can't think of what else he brought him on for.
What the fu..ck am I reading cheesy cheesy. Yes Lingard passing the Ball backwards was Ole mistake. This na serious ment cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 10:54pm On Sep 14, 2021

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 10:56pm On Sep 14, 2021
Sevilla played Salzburg, a bigger club than young boys, faced three PKs and had one red card but still did not lose the game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpdWc0LAQVo

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
Panther7:
You call that a weak team? Let's Agree that's a weak team, shouldn't that team be beating Young boys?
Some analogy are just far fetched, SAF lost to small teams in the past so united should be losing to small teams season in season out right?
Last season it was a club that we can't pronounce their name, this season is young boys.

Same SAF that reached UCL final 3 times in 4 years, they other time was quater finals while winning the league 3 times in that time. Lol

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 10:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Ole making things hard, this suppose be like the easiest UCL group

One down, barca and Zenit to go
Tonight is a good night grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 11:03pm On Sep 14, 2021

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 11:04pm On Sep 14, 2021
Expert17:

I was expecting this grin grin grin
You should, people just stand with machetes waiting for a bad game so agenda can be pushed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 11:09pm On Sep 14, 2021
elampiro:
[center][/center]

I never said he has not been uses there at all. Meanwhile see what I was trying to explain about our formation

Stop using a sample size of 6 games to generalize what obtains in reality.

I said Herrera played 33 games in all competitions as DM, if you have any evidence that it wasn’t the case, kindly present them instead of using 6 games out of the 5 full seasons Herrera spent at United.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 11:13pm On Sep 14, 2021
elampiro:
[center][/center]

I never said he has not been uses there at all. Meanwhile see what I was trying to explain about our formation

But you said he can’t play as a DM.

If he’s been played there and he performed extremely well there, why are you still arguing? grin cheesy

Elampiro, you don’t know ball. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 11:17pm On Sep 14, 2021
CapitalCee:

And it must be a specific DM oo

You know ball! The one that is valued at 100M and is a better passer than Ndidi.
Get him and watch the real Oleball.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 11:18pm On Sep 14, 2021
GloryIsaac:

Some things dey tire me... Wetin dey sup for this club?

How can Olé, Carrick and Fletcher sit together and not see what we’re seeing? At least one person suppose see am nah

Fred was playing well, allow him to finish the match.

How can you be looking for a goal and you sub out Ronaldo for Lingard? Why you go comot Mr Champions League for Lingard?

Omoh.. we move.
Absolutely nothing wrong removing Ronaldo. Lingard was put on because of his excellent work rate to try and apply pressure further up the pitch. We weren’t getting that from Ronaldo. They were all over us and had already equalised. We couldn’t win the ball back. I don't understand how many people can’t grasp the fact that playing with 10 men AND Ronaldo with his defensive work was a key reason why we couldn’t get the ball. If it was Cavani fine but not Ronaldo. Once we went down to 10, this wasn’t a game for a 36 year old who doesn’t press and contribute anything defensively.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 11:19pm On Sep 14, 2021
Where are those fans who hired the plane that flew this banner sad

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:23pm On Sep 14, 2021
slimghost:

You know ball! The one that is valued at 100M and is a better passer than Ndidi.
Get him and watch the real Oleball.

And after that if he doesnt win then Greenwood and Rashford are not good enough, get him Mbappe and Haaland or Glazers out.

Liverpool lost Wijnaldum Klopp promoted Elliot I didnt see Liverpool fans complaining

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 11:23pm On Sep 14, 2021
Trevor012:

Absolutely nothing wrong removing Ronaldo. Lingard was put on because of his excellent work rate to try and apply pressure further up the pitch. We weren’t getting that from Ronaldo. They were all over us and had already equalised. We couldn’t win the ball back. I don't understand how many people can’t grasp the fact that playing with 10 men AND Ronaldo with his defensive work was a key reason why we couldn’t get the ball. If it was Cavani fine but not Ronaldo. Once we went down to 10, this wasn’t a game for a 36 year old who doesn’t press and contribute anything defensively.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Omo, see analysis. I am sure Ole thinks like this guy.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 11:27pm On Sep 14, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Where are those fans who hired a plane to fly the banner sad

Thanks so much for this. You dey mind Doc? Leave him, I guess he is among them. Hypocrisy at its peak.

See, dem plenty, forget what you are seeing on nairaland, some of them know that Ole is useless, but because he is a legend, they won’t protest. Go to Manchester, they’d rather shout Glazers out than criticize Ole, carrick and fletcher.

It’s mind-blowing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:27pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ronaldo was jejely going to City to win things, but Ferguson in his sentimental ways dragged him to join help his son. Ronaldo is ruthless and result driven, he will never forgive fergie if Ole wastes his time. Ronaldo was visibly angry yesterday

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 11:41pm On Sep 14, 2021
CapitalCee:

And after that if he doesnt win then Greenwood and Rashford are not good enough, get him Mbappe and Haaland or Glazers out.

Liverpool lost Wijnaldum Klopp promoted Elliot I didnt see Liverpool fans complaining

Leave Innocent Ole alone. Nothing is ever my gaffer’s fault please. All the players are not good enough.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 11:50pm On Sep 14, 2021
Illimitable:

Man Utd team that had Varane, Ronaldo, Sancho, Bruno Fernandes, Pogba, De Gea on the pitch had these stats against one of the worst teams in Europe.

Just let it sink in.
Just look at the second half stats: undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 11:51pm On Sep 14, 2021
MorataFC:
Just look at the second half stats: undecided

Haaaaaaaaaa

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Please, tell me this isn’t true. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

And some Olesexuals had the nerves to tell me Ole is better than Tuchel.

United’s biggest problem have to be Olesexuals who prop Ole up as this master tactician. If we get rid of those fans, Ole would be exposed and sacked in due time.

Maybe that was why Lingard played that back pass. He was trying to get Ole the sack. More of that and Ole’s P45 should be ready by November.

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 11:53pm On Sep 14, 2021
nitrogen:

Thanks so much for this. You dey mind Doc? Leave him, I guess he is among them. Hypocrisy at its peak.

See, dem plenty, forget what you are seeing on nairaland, some of them know that Ole is useless, but because he is a legend, they won’t protest. Go to Manchester, they’d rather shout Glazers out than criticize Ole, carrick and fletcher.

It’s mind-blowing.
Doc is not an Olesexual, he is just be realistic about the chances of Ole being sacked. The bolded is the reason why i no dey visit redcafe again, those British fans are so hypothetical. Same fans that roasted Mourinho, are singing Amaka's praises cos him be our Legend. Las las na Glaziers hand the matter dey, Lampard was Chelshit Legend too but Roman butted him out...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
slimghost:

Leave Innocent Ole alone. Nothing is ever my gaffer’s fault please. All the players are not good enough.

When chelsea wanted to sack Lampard i was almost in tears. I knew they are about to get it right. Almost 1 year after, no team is ready to touch Lampard even with a long pole. Sack Ole now, no EPL team will hire him. His best bet is Bodo/Glimt or Rosenburg

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:56pm On Sep 14, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Doc is not an Olesexual, he is just be realistic about the chances of Ole being sacked. The bolded is the reason why i no dey visit redcafe again, those British fans are so hypothetical. Same fans that roasted Mourinho, are singing Amaka's praises cos him be our Legend. Las las na Glaziers hand the matter dey, Lampard was Chelshit Legend too but Roman butted him out...

Ole has manged 10 years before Lampard
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 11:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
melodyogonna:
Overreaction sha. It's just one bad game where we got a red card. Nawa oo
What you failed to point out is unlike your scared team, these two teams kept attacking even with the red card hence the scoreline. You parked the bus and still chop am from Young boys cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:02am On Sep 15, 2021
nitrogen:

It’s mind-blowing.

Doc wanted to remain in the fence and dont want to be qouted in case things goes opposite. Glazers are leaches and rubbish yet they have spent a fortune since fergie retired, Hired World class managers in LVG and Mourinho. At this point nobody should call Glazers. Doc want Glazers to sack Ole the darling of Fergie and Class of 92 and 2008? So that they will start pushing a propaganda with emotional fans to stop patronising merchandise and disrupting matches.

Unpopular Opinion, The class of 92/08 + Fergie are holding us back. They should stay away from the club for proper football managers. That was how Giggs told Ole to go and buy James.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 12:03am On Sep 15, 2021
BikeMan:
[s] What you failed to point out is unlike your scared team, these two teams kept attacking even with the red card hence the scoreline. You parked the bus and still chop am from Young boys cheesy [/s]
See foolish shalaye. On top trashing at home nigga dey type explanation. Shut it cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 12:05am On Sep 15, 2021
BikeMan:
What you failed to point out is unlike your scared team, these two teams kept attacking even with the red card hence the scoreline. You parked the bus and still chop am from Young boys cheesy
Aired dfkm
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 12:08am On Sep 15, 2021
CapitalCee:

Doc wanted to remain in the fence and dont want to be qouted in case things goes opposite. Glazers are leaches and rubbish yet they have spent a fortune since fergie retired, Hired World class managers in LVG and Mourinho. At this point nobody should call Glazers. Doc want Glazers to sack Ole the darling of Fergie and Class of 92 and 2008? So that they will start pushing a propaganda with emotional fans to stop patronising merchandise and disrupting matches.

Unpopular Opinion, The class of 92/08 + Fergie are holding us back. They should stay away from the club for proper football managers. That was how Giggs told Ole to go and buy James.

That opinion is not unpopular.

They are the ones driving the narrative that Ole is building something great.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 12:10am On Sep 15, 2021
melodyogonna:

Aired dfkm
Chelsea got a red card in the 29th minute. Manyoo got a red card in the 35th.

No single attempt to try and score a goal and you still lost, but go on cheesy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 1:15am On Sep 15, 2021
Ronaldo reprimanding Fred and nobody is talking, yet if its Another player doing the same thing now, he will be told to mind his business

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:30am On Sep 15, 2021
CapitalCee:

Continue being stuck in ole's ass. Shebi you thought you were trolling us. No wahala na, we are haters we are agendists. When i look at Klopp, Pep and Tuchel and then i look at Ole, i shudder

(1) (2) (3) ... (10829) (10830) (10831) (10832) (10833) (10834) (10835) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.