Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10850) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8679579 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10847) (10848) (10849) (10850) (10851) (10852) (10853) ... (14144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:54pm On Sep 18, 2021
TheLequte:

Liverpool will also drop points. However, I’m still tipping City over Liverpool as the main threat.

City may have dropped points today but remember that they can go on a 17-match WINNING run.

Our fate is in our own hands. We’ve started the season well, can we keep going till the end?
City and Liverpool are threats to themselves, not us...I'd consider Chelsea more of a title contender as long as Ole is here...

City not signing a striker will be their undoing come May, 2022...

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 9:03pm On Sep 18, 2021
patrickmuf:
City and Liverpool are threats to themselves, not us...I'd consider Chelsea more of a title contender as long as Ole is here...

You've spoken well sir. Today's match against S'oton shows how they'll be short when it comes to getting a striker. I don't know why Pep can be sometimes stubborn with the way he uses his players.

Bookers have placed Manchester United as the fourth best team in EPL because we've two things the club hasn't address - Amaka and DM.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 9:14pm On Sep 18, 2021
patrickmuf:

No disturb me abeg

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 9:15pm On Sep 18, 2021
adebayo201:

You've spoken well sir. Today's match against S'oton shows how they'll be short when it comes to getting a striker. I don't know why Pep can be sometimes stubborn with the way he uses his players.

Bookers have placed Manchester United as the fourth best team in EPL because we've two things the club hasn't address - Amaka and DM.

For pep

False 9 >>>>>>>>>>>>> Real 9

Martial >>>>>> Aguero
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 9:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
TheLequte:

Chelsea is not a contender.

We’ll revisit this in December.
OK Ekute Legbegbe, did you revisit this post too?
Leyqute:

LooL. Look at this balderdash. Chelsea on course to win UCL? You had an easy group and faced an Atletico who plays defensive football.

It’s still early to be an empty barrel.

Useless scummies will sit in their bedroom forming seer.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 9:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
A team unbeaten in all comps and has only conceded one goal is not a contender but na you be contender, LMAO grin grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by thorrvik55(m): 9:50pm On Sep 18, 2021
TheLequte:

Bookmarked!!

We'll revisit this in December!! angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AnfieldFan: 10:39pm On Sep 18, 2021
TheLequte:

The cracks in Liverpool’s team are wider than those in City’s.

We made Six changes today...What cracks are you talking about??
Defence?
Midfield?
Offence?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:41pm On Sep 18, 2021
TheLequte:

In relation to us, they are...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 10:43pm On Sep 18, 2021
#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud
#KillTheBasterd
#KillTheBasterd

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 10:50pm On Sep 18, 2021
TheLequte:

Talk about JEALOUSY!!!

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 10:53pm On Sep 18, 2021
TheLequte:

What makes you feel you are on the same level as Liverpool.. Chelsea and Man city . Keep giving yourself false hope... Last Last nah top 4 go be una trophy.. Mumu team

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 11:04pm On Sep 18, 2021
cheesy cheesy
I like Martial though. Not the lazy Tony oh.
TheLequte:

For pep

False 9 >>>>>>>>>>>>> Real 9

Martial >>>>>> Aguero
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by WarAgainstBegga: 11:16pm On Sep 18, 2021
TheLequte:

Typical scummy

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 5:28am On Sep 19, 2021
Rooney:

“I remember once when I got to training the day after a loss, I was still so angry and went into the locker room with Michael Carrick. We found Jesse Lingard and Paul Pogba dancing to the music. Our mentality was different than that of the modern players.” https:///HzT5qUJgne

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 6:29am On Sep 19, 2021
CapitalCee:
Rooney:

“I remember once when I got to training the day after a loss, I was still so angry and went into the locker room with Michael Carrick. We found Jesse Lingard and Paul Pogba dancing to the music. Our mentality was different than that of the modern players.” https:///HzT5qUJgne

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 6:47am On Sep 19, 2021
AnfieldFan:

We made Six changes today...What cracks are you talking about??
Defence?
Midfield?
Offence?

The squad. Older machinery. Needs lots of oil from Klopp. City is shinier. And Pep oils well.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 6:49am On Sep 19, 2021
patrickmuf:
In relation to us, they are...

You’ll change your mind soon enough.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 6:52am On Sep 19, 2021
adebayo201:
cheesy cheesy
I like Martial though. Not the lazy Tony oh.

I’ve had issues with Martial, even when he “wasn’t lazy”.

He loves receiving the ball to his feet, even when there’s space to exploit.

It’s the same thing I’m starting to see with Graelish at City. If he doesn’t adjust well, it won’t end well for him.

It’s not a crime to want the ball to your feet but you have to be able to read situations and discern when to create more chances with your off the ball movement.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:06am On Sep 19, 2021
Solskjaer: "He’s [Sancho] so clean on the ball and is enthusiastic to learn and that is such a big thing when you come to Manchester United."

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:06am On Sep 19, 2021
Solskjaer: “Jadon Sancho will improve, I’m sure. We signed him as we see a top forward for 10, 12, 15 years and I’ve not changed my mind on that. He’s a young boy, he’s only 21 and he’ll improve”.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:07am On Sep 19, 2021
Solskjaer: "I am not going to say here whether I am going to keep David [de Gea] going or Dean [Henderson] is going to come in. David has shown his qualities, so, of course, it’s a decision to be made further along the line when Dean is 100 percent."

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:25am On Sep 19, 2021
TheLequte:

You’ll change your mind soon enough.
Are we title contenders?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 7:27am On Sep 19, 2021
Personally I feel Liverpool is d real title contender. Forget their match statistics Chelsea will soon start crumbling.As for Man city time shall tell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 7:32am On Sep 19, 2021
patrickmuf:
Are we title contenders?
We v d squad to do it but with Ole I cant really say.He is so f...cking inconsistence
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 7:59am On Sep 19, 2021
TheLequte:

I’ve had issues with Martial, even when he “wasn’t lazy”.

He loves receiving the ball to his feet, even when there’s space to exploit.

It’s the same thing I’m starting to see with Graelish at City. If he doesn’t adjust well, it won’t end well for him.

It’s not a crime to want the ball to your feet but you have to be able to read situations and discern when to create more chances with your off the ball movement.

Yes, that's true.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 19, 2021
AnfieldFan:

And Liverpool can't go on a long unbeaten run??
Funny Liverpool is currently on 15 games unbeaten run from last season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 8:00am On Sep 19, 2021
patrickmuf:
Are we title contenders?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 8:28am On Sep 19, 2021
patrickmuf:
Are we title contenders?

It’s difficult to say at the moment.

Last season we started badly and were topping by December. Then we lost steam and surrendered to City.

We started well this season and Ole has a better squad. With these improvements, the answer to that question should be pretty clear but Ole’s bizarre decisions (or lack of) will make you hesitate.

So, even with those improvements I can’t say, at this point, if we’ll be contenders- mainly because of Ole.

The reason I might think Liverpool and City are contenders at this point is because they’ve done it before. They’ve gone on incredible winning runs. Klopp’s squad is rustier than Pep. That’s why it seems I’m tipping City over Liverpool.

If we had a better coach then we’d be deemed contenders at this point too.

This doesn’t mean we aren’t contenders at all, it only means that things are not clear yet for us. We can still grow into the season, emerge contenders and eventually win it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 8:42am On Sep 19, 2021
TheLequte:

It’s difficult to say at the moment.

Last season we started badly and were topping by December. Then we lost steam and surrendered to City.

We started well this season and Ole has a better squad. With these improvements, the answer to that question should be pretty clear but Ole’s bizarre decisions (or lack of) will make you hesitate.

So, even with those improvements I can’t say, at this point, if we’ll be contenders- mainly because of Ole.

The reason I might think Liverpool and City are contenders at this point is because they’ve done it before. They’ve gone on incredible winning runs. Klopp’s squad is rustier than Pep. That’s why it seems I’m tipping City over Liverpool.

If we had a better coach then we’d be deemed contenders at this point too.

This doesn’t mean we aren’t contenders at all, it only means that things are not clear yet for us. We can still grow into the season, emerge contenders and eventually win it.
The reason you can't say is because Ole has not won a trophy yet, you're not yet convinced he is capable of winning one. No be all these shalaye

14 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 8:43am On Sep 19, 2021
#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud
#KillTheBasterd
‼️

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AnfieldFan: 8:55am On Sep 19, 2021
TheLequte:

The squad. Older machinery. Needs lots of oil from Klopp. City is shinier. And Pep oils well.

You still haven't made anything concrete or tangible for me to hold unto...

Think of it this way; I can say Man United has cracks in it's DM position, as well as the RB position...I can also say City do not create as many chances as the do with DeBruyne present when he's absent and as such, do not score as much as they do when he's missing...

Whether true or false, these are all points that can be scrutinized and debated with factual information...

So, do you have any concrete information about cracks in my squad....Hell, lemme help you, squad depth

(1) (2) (3) ... (10847) (10848) (10849) (10850) (10851) (10852) (10853) ... (14144) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Jokerman(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.