Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10853) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8738370 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10850) (10851) (10852) (10853) (10854) (10855) (10856) ... (14149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2021
VDB back to the bench...

How does Ole expect him to kick on? Man was one of our best player against Young Boys and with that you'd think Ole will see him start today but he is back to the bench yet someone will come here to talk about taking chances...What else does he have to do?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AnfieldFan: 1:07pm On Sep 19, 2021
TheLequte:

Bold of you to be making these claims on the back of the poor season you had last season.

You finished 2nd, I finished 3rd with 8 points difference... Considering my team's injuries...I would argue last season was bad...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:07pm On Sep 19, 2021
afrodoc2:

Maybe if he had looked at Rio as a "bros" and not a "lad" he might have improved as a defender. cheesy
Hehehe...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 1:07pm On Sep 19, 2021
nitrogen:

Oga, no dey disguise for here. angry
No be disguise. There's a limit to how much you can defend someone, We've got the squad and depth now to challenge for all major trophies, if Ole doesn't deliver he should get sacked. Calling for sack five games into the season while we're top of the league though? That's blowing things out of proportion
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 1:09pm On Sep 19, 2021
patrickmuf:
What’s the overreaction or negativity you have read here?
Should I quote them all for you? I haven't got that time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AnfieldFan: 1:09pm On Sep 19, 2021
TheLequte:

Okay.

Liverpool rely on a few players to deliver the goods. Problem is those players are getting old, so their consistency will be affected. Mané, Salah, VVD. Who else is standing heads above others? And how consistent are they to keep delivering?

City has a plethora of match winners.

You dig?

VVD didn't play the majority of last season, we qualified for the champions league..
Mane wasn't great either last season, We've won difficult matches without Salah too...En route to winning the champions league, we beat Barca at Anfield without Salah...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:11pm On Sep 19, 2021
melodyogonna:

Should I quote them all for you? I haven't got that time.
People are raising genuine concerns, what I have read here is no different from what even you have said in the past couple of days...Unless you want to tell us you are part of those overreacting or being negative...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 1:11pm On Sep 19, 2021
patrickmuf:
VDB back to the bench...

How does Ole expect him to kick on? Man was one of our best player against Young Boys and with that you'd think Ole will see him start today but he is back to the bench yet someone will come here to talk about taking chances...What else does he have to do?
even if he doesn't start for now, regular minutes as a sub will improve his claim.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:24pm On Sep 19, 2021
Last season we lost 6 games with 2 coming when all hope was lost on course for the league ( tail end of the season)

We need to reduce our draws, last season 11 draws
Last two seasons 12 draws.

We need to turn those draws into wins if we want a shot at the title this season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 1:26pm On Sep 19, 2021
The twins... cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:27pm On Sep 19, 2021
5th lowest conceding side, and some of the goals conceded led to a draw, hope with varane we can reduce that at least.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:29pm On Sep 19, 2021
melodyogonna:
The record must be set straight. While I'm largely Olein and wish for him to succeed, I also wouldn't delude myself by pretending he is good enough if he doesn't deliver trophies this season, that should get him sacked. However, we should tune it down with the overreaction and negativity.
To be clear, if he delivers a trophy this season then he's good enough and if he doesn't then he's not good enough?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 1:31pm On Sep 19, 2021
eph12:

To be clear, if he delivers a trophy this season then he's good enough and if he doesn't then he's not good enough?
A major trophy. Premier league or Champions League are what we should be competing for
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 1:35pm On Sep 19, 2021
eph12:

considering his number of seasons with us n present squad dt is a fair conclusion
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 1:37pm On Sep 19, 2021
engrelvis:
Personally I feel Liverpool is d real title contender. Forget their match statistics Chelsea will soon start crumbling.As for Man city time shall tell
OK Lord Voldemort grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2021
When Rashford is back, I would love to see how Innocent handles his MCFred obsession.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 1:45pm On Sep 19, 2021
This Liverpool una dey type so, hope say una watch that game against palace, who were unlucky with ref decisions and unlucky not to equalize. I mean Liverpool relied on spot kicks to score, which was down to palace poor defending spot kicks not covering the last man.

Palace had plenty opportunities.

Anyway, the league still dey open, na so united dey 16th last season still finish second cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 1:46pm On Sep 19, 2021
slimghost:
When Rashford is back, I would love to see how Innocent handles his MCFred obsession.

Greenwood drops tobthe bench
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 1:47pm On Sep 19, 2021
slimghost:
it's a long season. enough games to go around.
it's how we use the squad that should interest us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 1:49pm On Sep 19, 2021
CapitalCee:

Greenwood drops tobthe bench

That’s madness. That boy needs game, deservedly too.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 1:50pm On Sep 19, 2021
KingAlabi:
Last season we lost 6 games with 2 coming when all hope was lost on course for the league ( tail end of the season)

We need to reduce our draws, last season 11 draws
Last two seasons 12 draws.

We need to turn those draws into wins if we want a shot at the title this season.

Ironnically the games we lost were Arsenal, Palace, Liverpool, Leicester, Sheffield United and Spurs all at home. Win those games we have 92 points. Those were all winnable games.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 1:50pm On Sep 19, 2021
ChristineC:
it's a long season. enough games to go around.
it's how we use the squad that should interest us.

Innocent has not been known to believe in rotations and subs. Hope that changes
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 2:06pm On Sep 19, 2021
Dem Don injur Paul P oh..

Zouma
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 2:06pm On Sep 19, 2021
With the way he's walking..

I doubt he would last till half time.

Damnnnn
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2021
Mac tominay feels more confident on d ball.

And why Greenwood no play against young boys self..

He's looking very lively.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2021
TheLequte:

grin grin

Larride you show face today

I have been extremely busy with work and adjusting to married life.

I still read from time to time but sometimes the pages are too much, I just jump to the last page.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2021
Shaw dey dull ronaldo die..

Haaaaaa..

Cross no dey reach hip length self..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 2:11pm On Sep 19, 2021
McFred will safe us. undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 2:11pm On Sep 19, 2021
larride:

I have been extremely busy with work and adjusting to married life.

I still read from time to time but sometimes the pages are too much, I just jump to the last page.

Happy married life
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 2:12pm On Sep 19, 2021
MRTA7:
McFred will safe us. undecided

Mc is playing well tho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 2:12pm On Sep 19, 2021
I love the short incisive passes Varane makes out of defense. Good vision.

We missed that so much in recent years.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 2:16pm On Sep 19, 2021
What is our set piece coach teaching self

Zouma just dey match everybody.. They should target him..

Pk go sure.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10850) (10851) (10852) (10853) (10854) (10855) (10856) ... (14149) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: odizeey(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.