Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8724766 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11325) (11326) (11327) (11328) (11329) (11330) (11331) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2021
Where were you guys when this happened in 2018. Hypocrites.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2021
hensben:
Where were you guys when this happened in 2015. Hypocrites.

Can you please GTFO of this Thread!!! Enough of this childish Rants day and night ffs!!! Ain't you tired of this Stùpidity?

None of the Players related to you, even from Adam and Eve, yet you keep littering here with Gibberish.

Pack off your Garbage to Chelsea's Thread abegi.

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2021
Ibukzy:
So individually Ronaldo was the best player in the world in year 2015, 2016 and 2018

When Messi was given 5th position in the balon d'or , you all said it was well deserved, there was no shout of injustice or Robbery, even when he had better than everyone then individually undecided

Please bring a better player in those 3yrs let us compare what they did.

The only case you could make is for 2013 and even with individual stats, he and messi dealt with Ribery badly.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:36pm On Dec 01, 2021
Congratulations to Messi and his Fans. Una doing well, but please we need Sanity here. If you guys wanna keep exhausting energy on nonsense, kindly move the discourse to Arsenal Thread.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:37pm On Dec 01, 2021
hensben:
Where were you guys when this happened in 2015. Hypocrites.

Are you an dull?
Did we say you shouldn't speak up in 2015?
We are speaking up because we know our standards. You accepted that then.
Nobody is even killing themselves over Ronaldo's position but there's a reason this particular award has been met with complaints.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 1:42pm On Dec 01, 2021
Oasis007:
Congratulations to Messi and his Fans. Una doing well, but please we need Sanity here. If you guys wanna keep exhausting energy on nonsense, kindly move the discourse to Arsenal Thread.

Abi o. Make them help Arsenal grow their thread.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:48pm On Dec 01, 2021
Ralf Rangnick expected to be at Old Trafford to watch ManUtd play Arsenal tomorrow night. Michael Carrick in charge of team and doing press conference shortly.

- Simon Stone
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2021
Searchingvictor:

Abi o. Make them help Arsenal grow their thread.

grin

Aswear
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2021
Uncertainty over. Young Boys confirm they have received 'special permit from the Canton of Bern for away games in the UEFA Champions League and the UEFA Youth League'.

- Simon Stone
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by thorrvik55(m): 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2021
Oasis007:

Can you please GTFO of this Thread!!! Enough of this childish Rants day and night ffs!!! Ain't you tired of this Stùpidity?

None of the Players related to you, even from Adam and Eve, yet you keep littering here with Gibberish.

Mumu

U don turn Chairman of Nairaland Man-U thread ba

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 2:07pm On Dec 01, 2021
liveLongNprospa:

Are you an dull?
Did we say you shouldn't speak up in 2015?
We are speaking up because we know our standards. You accepted that then.
Nobody is even killing themselves over Ronaldo's position but there's a reason this particular award has been met with complaints.

Who are the people complaining; Madrid players, Man U fans and a Bayern player.

Messi didn’t complain because it doesn’t make sense and it’s disrespect to the winner unlike your ewu.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by thorrvik55(m): 2:07pm On Dec 01, 2021
Oasis007:

It can only be ment.. Nothing more

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 2:08pm On Dec 01, 2021
Oasis007:

[s]Can you please GTFO of this Thread!!! Enough of this childish Rants day and night ffs!!! Ain't you tired of this Stùpidity?

Pack off your Garbage to Chelsea's Thread abegi.[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2021
Nezzjnr, how this weekend go be?

You dey around?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 2:30pm On Dec 01, 2021
Oasis007:
Ralf Rangnick currently at Old Trafford looking at facilities of the stadium.

- Mike McGrath

Ralf does not have a work permit yet so he's pretty much doing a stadium tour like any fan would. cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:32pm On Dec 01, 2021
Carrick confirms he hasn't yet been able to speak to Rangnick: "I haven't really got anything to update you on other than the work permit process is ongoing as we speak + I'm in this position as I was for Villarreal + Chelsea, getting the boys ready."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:34pm On Dec 01, 2021
Carrick on dropping Ronaldo: "Those type of decisions get blown up more than they are when you're inside the club. Decisions are made for lots of different reasons. I didn't see it as a major decision. We got on, the game went well to an extent. It wasn't a drama at all."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:36pm On Dec 01, 2021
Carrick: "I've had to adapt and take on a new challenge. I've had to take some skillsets, that were maybe out of my comfort zone, and I've never had to tackle before. I've enjoyed seeing how I've coped with that at times."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:37pm On Dec 01, 2021
Carrick on Fred: "He's first choice in a good Brazil team, that shows far how he's come. One of the biggest things is the desire to be a key player. That mentality is infectious. He's played a little higher up the pitch than before because we tweaked a couple of things."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2021
Carrick: "I'm always prepared to learn, I've obviously learned an awful lot over the last week. I've learnt on the job if you like, but as a backup, I've seen what goes on close-hand over recent years."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2021
hensben:
That he doesn’t have genuine love for messi due to rivalry whereas messi always talk good about him, which simply he knows that messi is the si unit, he is the one competing and trying to catch up.
ok
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2021
Oasis007:

They should move that discussion to a PSG thread(if there is any).
It is getting irritating please. Let us discuss Carriball and his plan for Arsenal!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2021
Ibukzy:
This is shameful undecided
send the link abeg
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Maximilan: 2:51pm On Dec 01, 2021
Oasis007:

See grown tears cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 2:58pm On Dec 01, 2021
Carrick: "He's [Fred] first choice in a good Brazil team, that shows far how he's come. One of the biggest things is the desire to be a key player. That mentality is infectious. He's played a little higher up the pitch than before because we tweaked a couple of things." #mulive
Eph12 na wetin I dey try explain that day be this.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:06pm On Dec 01, 2021
grin

Ralf and Murtough at OT

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:07pm On Dec 01, 2021
KingAlabi:

Eph12 na wetin I dey try explain that day be this.

Carrick: "He [Fred] twisted his ankle against Villarreal in the first-half and you've seen a lot of players come off, to carry on when it's swollen and sore is hard but he carried on then bounced into the game and there was no way he was going to miss the next game."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 3:10pm On Dec 01, 2021
izzou:
Nezzjnr, how this weekend go be?

You dey around?
Baba owfa na... I won't be available this weekend oo..

This Month is already looking choked up already

When you enter Town??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 3:11pm On Dec 01, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Baba owfa na... I won't be available this weekend oo..

This Month is already looking choked up already

When you enter Town??

I never enter

Friday, hopefully
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 3:11pm On Dec 01, 2021
Oasis007:
TRUE✅ Ralf Rangnick wants to discuss a Transfer of Timo Werner to Man Utd in Summer. Rangnick bought Werner for RB Leipzig from Stuttgart and pushed his career. Rangnick is also close to Tuchel of Chelsea FC.

- Christian Falk
Ahhhhhhhh

Abeg ooo... Who dey link us with the player... Make dey better stop am if na joke
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 3:12pm On Dec 01, 2021
izzou:

I never enter

Friday, hopefully
You fit just drop the carton of drinks for that Nipost office... I go con collect am later cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 3:14pm On Dec 01, 2021
Nezzjnr:

You fit just drop the carton of drinks for that Nipost office... I go con collect am later cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin

Anytime wey you dey around sha

Even if na next year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11325) (11326) (11327) (11328) (11329) (11330) (11331) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Silentgroper(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.