Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8795225 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11328) (11329) (11330) (11331) (11332) (11333) (11334) ... (14182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:22am On Dec 02, 2021
A40:
No mind these fraudulent people. Ojude Oba tournament oh is what they used to elevate agenda despite Messi being humiliated in every other significant tournament of note, At least myself and Raumdeuter have always been skeptical about these individual awards and everyone is finally seeing the light that's my only concern. Whether Lewandowski wins the award or not we all know only Messisexuals believe Lewandowski was not robbed
Last year Lewandowski deserved it but even then, it can be argued that a lot of leagues were canceled so, other players didn't get a fair chance to compete for the awards.

This year, Messi deserves it just the same way I wouldn't have any qualms if Jorginho or Lewy were handed the award.

The stats and trophies favor any of the 3 contenders but one thing is certain, once Messi won the COPA, it was game over because of the headlines it generated after having been ridiculed for not winning any international trophy with the Argentine senior national team.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mikechinos(m): 10:28am On Dec 02, 2021
The hunt is on

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:41am On Dec 02, 2021
Mikechinos:
The hunt is on
Carrick is taking charge of the game tonight not Rangnick
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 11:03am On Dec 02, 2021
Trevor012:
Look at who is talking about hypocrisy cheesy cheesy cheesy

My opinions about Pep are well documented and will never change but will you find me shamelessly quoting transfer budgets when they bring out his win ratio? cheesy

Scummies forgot that Ole spent more than Pep but yet Pep won more games and titles.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 02, 2021
A40:
No mind these fraudulent people. Ojude Oba tournament oh is what they used to elevate agenda despite Messi being humiliated in every other significant tournament of note, At least myself and Raumdeuter have always been skeptical about these individual awards and everyone is finally seeing the light that's my only concern. Whether Lewandowski wins the award or not we all know only Messisexuals believe Lewandowski was not robbed
ajakaja40 you are always on the wrong side of history, where were you when peeps ridiculed him for not winning a National trophy? were you in coma when the ones he won were said to be undeserving since he did not win COPA, same COPA is now inconsequential according to you guys.

keep hating while he keeps proving y'all wrong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 11:12am On Dec 02, 2021
A40:
You were sleeping when Sanchez did 48 g/a in 2016? What were Messi's feat that was significantly higher than Sanchez considering Sanchez won the Copa with a smaller nation? Anyway I no too send these awards, I did not celebrate wildly when Lewa won The Best FIFA, I will not make too much noise when he didn't win this Complete Sport equivalent award either. It is what it is
The thing is you no too send am, so I understand where you're driving at. Na the pendu fans wey dey hypocritical naim dey make noise pass. Same people who celebrated 2013 Ronaldo balon dor win when he went trophiless and still didn't have the stats to back him up shouldn't open their mouth(abi hand) to castigate messi for winning 2021 balon dor after his copa win. Same copa messi was ridiculed he couldn't win that's why he's an Argentine flop is now ridiculed as wafu equivalent?? grin

I don't want to derail this thread because of this balon dor ish, but I know how many times messi was mocked here for experiencing goal drought for psg while Ronaldo was banging in goals on a daily at man u. Yet they'd expect messi fans to keep quiet when he's finally won the balon dor?!

Ko le werk na!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:13am On Dec 02, 2021
Trevor012:
Look at who is talking about hypocrisy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ratioed the Asejire cùnt.

We know how Afolabi used to lick Sarri's balls praising him to high heavens in October only for him to start swearing for him by January but he's here talking about hypocrisy and what not..

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:53am On Dec 02, 2021
Mikechinos:
The hunt is on

The cluelessness of the designer tho, Ralf is not in charge yet.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 11:53am On Dec 02, 2021
Mikechinos:
The hunt is on

Wtf iiz this grin

United fans no go kill person
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 11:59am On Dec 02, 2021
#JusticeforLewandowski

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 12:05pm On Dec 02, 2021
My Prediction:

Manchester United 3 vs 1 Arsenal

Goal Scorers:
Rashford
Ronaldo
Lingard

cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 12:06pm On Dec 02, 2021
If you're not a clown, you can't seriously compare football of SAF, Wenger and Mourinho's time to the football of Pep, Klopp and co.

It is totally totally incomparable angry

Stop disrespecting those 3 names; they played a huge part and are still playing a huge part in the game we enjoy today.

No be everything dem dey compare... don't be an eediot!

Football of those days... real and full of passion but these days it's all about the commercials and what nots.

And then again, betting companies also play a huge part in some results of today's football.
It used to be a speculation then but the suspicion has been confirmed.

SAF, Wenger and Mou are very special, you can't be calling the Peps and Klopps of this world alongside those names

Fastest yen yen yen to reach 150 wins, really?!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
TrebleChamp:
My Prediction:

Manchester United 3 vs 1 Arsenal

Goal Scorers:
Rashford
Ronaldo
Lingard

cool

You get full mind. Na your type dey plot coup.

This Carrick wey I see so, I no fit get that kind mind. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 12:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
LostMyZeal:
[s] If you're not a clown, you can't seriously compare football of SAF, Wenger and Mourinho's time to the football of Pep, Klopp and co.

Stop disrespecting those 3 names; they played a huge part and are still playing a huge part in the game we enjoy today.

Football of those days... real and full of passion but these days it's all about the commercials and what nots.

And then again, betting companies also play a huge part in some results of today's football.

SAF, Wenger and Mou are very special, you can't be calling the Peps and Klopps of this world alongside those names

Fastest yen yen yen to reach 150 wins, really?! [/s]

Stop typing nonsense cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:17pm On Dec 02, 2021
afrodoc2:

See the scorers grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 12:23pm On Dec 02, 2021
elrony:

See the scorers grin grin grin

Steady,,Ronaldo and Lingard dey fuvk arsenal.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:27pm On Dec 02, 2021
afrodoc2:

Hehehe
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 02, 2021
LostMyZeal:
If you're not a clown, you can't seriously compare football of SAF, Wenger and Mourinho's time to the football of Pep, Klopp and co.

Fastest yen yen yen to reach 150 wins, really?!

What were they playing then? Stone?

For a fact it was much easier for them Fergie and Wenger to achieve this feat than Pep cos there were less competitive teams then.
Ferguson was the highest spender with no other club coming close for years before Chelsea came in to the mix with Abrahamovic.

Don't try to rewrite history.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2021
Omo.. lipsrsealed

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:56pm On Dec 02, 2021
LostMyZeal:
Omo.. lipsrsealed
Ancelloti as his facial expression when his staffs and carried away with the action on the pitch...He gave the same look to one of his coaching staff whilst at Chelsea
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 12:56pm On Dec 02, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Guess who?

A staunch CR7 hater

Y'all keep deluding yaselfs

The world will see the light that we saw since Chelsea's 2009 UCL robbery tongue

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 12:57pm On Dec 02, 2021
patrickmuf:
Ancelloti as his facial expression when his staffs and carried away with the action on the pitch...He gave the same look to one of his coaching staff whilst at Chelsea

Something like..."see this one"
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:58pm On Dec 02, 2021
LostMyZeal:

Something like..."see this one"

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 1:10pm On Dec 02, 2021
kokanepyramid:

For a fact it was much easier for them Fergie and Wenger to achieve this feat than Pep cos there were less competitive teams then.
Ferguson was the highest spender with no other club coming close for years before Chelsea came in to the mix with Abrahamovic.

The amount of lies one read here cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 1:11pm On Dec 02, 2021
Just heard from a reliable source that Luis Nani has left Orlando City and we're excited for him.

Shey they've been shouting "a mix of youth and experience"

Get Nani for us at all cost angry

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:13pm On Dec 02, 2021
Years ago I already debunked that Ferguson was the highest spender for years lie. It was several years ago I did that, I believe in a debate with either Nihi.list or Raum.deuter

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
Watching Watford yesterday, I don't know if we are badly coached or if Chelsea dropped their level...Watford pressed Chelsea really hard.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
afrodoc2:

Years ago I already debunked that Ferguson was the highest spender for years lie. It was several years ago I did that, I believe in a debate with either Nihi.list or Raum.deuter
I remember...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 02, 2021
Trevor012:

The amount of lies one read here cheesy cheesy cheesy
Tell me the club that consistently spent more than Fergie before Abrahamovic took over Chelsea.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 1:24pm On Dec 02, 2021
kokanepyramid:

Tell me the club that consistently spent more than Fergie before Abrahamovic took over Chelsea.

From 1992/93season to -2002/03season spending

Newcastle United = £189.7m
Liverpool = £153.8m
United = £143.25m
Chelsea = £126.59m
Blackburn Rovers = £118.2m
Manchester City = £96m

Next time don't type nonsense cheesy cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 1:30pm On Dec 02, 2021
BikeMan:
My opinions about Pep are well documented and will never change but will you find me shamelessly quoting transfer budgets when they bring out his win ratio? cheesy

Scummies forgot that Ole spent more than Pep but yet Pep won more games and titles.
Look at this one forming Wole Soyinka.

After being caught speaking from all sides of its octagonal prism mouth, it is doing verbal gymnastics as if this thread is a trampoline.

Better learn to speak less and think more,instead of parroting around like the flea-brained ferret that you sound like.

This your stupid attempt at gunning for troll of the year is tiresome.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:33pm On Dec 02, 2021
kokanepyramid:

This post didn't age well. Walahi it didn't age at all. Na dead on arrival.

grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin grin grin grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (11328) (11329) (11330) (11331) (11332) (11333) (11334) ... (14182) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: bolu96(m), AdisaOwala and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.