Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,124 members, 7,863,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8875011 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11330) (11331) (11332) (11333) (11334) (11335) (11336) ... (14217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 3:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
patrickmuf:
Watching Watford yesterday, I don't know if we are badly coached or if Chelsea dropped their level...Watford pressed Chelsea really hard.

Could be the Ranieri effect
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 3:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
liveLongNprospa:

Where's Rashford ni?

Not enough games played maybe
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:16pm On Dec 02, 2021
cheesy

I'm gonna watch Tonight's Match in Airmark mode - relaxed mind.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2021
Bombblacks:

So basically you have no prove to back up the nonsense you have been typing?
I've stated fact, onus is on you to prove me wrong!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:18pm On Dec 02, 2021
Bombblacks:

So basically you have no prove to back up the nonsense you have been typing?
His name is Kokane. What did you expect? grin grin

See below for his source on how United were the biggest spenders...

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 3:19pm On Dec 02, 2021
kokanepyramid:

I've stated fact, onus is on you to prove me wrong!
Bring the evidence of the fact. I don't want to prove you wrong. Bring the wages of United I want to learn from you. What sites did you get the wages from?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 02, 2021
Bombblacks:

Bring the evidence of the fact. I don't want to prove you wrong. Bring the wages of United I want to learn from you. What sites did you get the wages from?
Onus is on you to disprove,
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:22pm On Dec 02, 2021
It's only when United is concerned you start hearing about wages. When other clubs are concerned, it's "net spend"
Clowns

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 3:26pm On Dec 02, 2021
kokanepyramid:

Onus is on you to disprove,
Like I said I don't want to disprove baba. I want to learn from you. What's your source and evidence so I can read too.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 3:27pm On Dec 02, 2021
Lana1:
His name is Kokane. What did you expect? grin grin

See below for his source on how United were the biggest spenders...
The nigga is chatting bollocks.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2021
Bombblacks:

Like I said I don't want to disprove baba. I want to learn from you. What's your source and evidence so I can read too.
How much are you willing to pay? You want me to teach you how I found out Fergie and united are frauds for free?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2021
LostMyZeal:

Looks like you were undergoing deliverance while you typed this

I believe what I wrote shouldn't be that hard to comprehend undecided

You lost your zeal doesn't mean you have lost your reasoning too,or have you?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 3:34pm On Dec 02, 2021
Bombblacks:

The nigga is chatting bollocks.
Too much Kokane cheesy wink

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 3:36pm On Dec 02, 2021
kokanepyramid:

Hoopla has been very dull with childish lines he calls banter, he doesn't surprise me cos I'm not new here.
You've generally made zero sense all this while.
That can't be my fault.
If you weren't stupid by design you wouldn't attract all this needless attention in the name of trolling would you?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:37pm On Dec 02, 2021
kokanepyramid:

All their attempt to rewrite history has always been exposed here and killed on arrival. Trying to make Fergilicious look like a football god.
This is not putting into consideration that he couldn't achieve anything tangible until Howard Webb came into the picture.

This your post should be fossilized and stored in the Museum of Natural Bullshit.

Alex Ferguson in 10 years BEFORE Howard Webb became a Premier League Ref: 7 EPL titles, 3 FA Cups, 1 Champions League

Alex Ferguson in 10 years AFTER Howard Webb became a Premier League Ref: 5 EPL titles, 1 FA Cup, 1 Champions League title

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 3:37pm On Dec 02, 2021
BikeMan:
Who let the rabid dog out again?

This spineless coward sef dey talk.
Better to be a coward than a phool.

The ball is in your court, daft muthafūcka.

I'm sure you've heard the phrase "better to be a phool and be silent than yo open your mouth and remove all doubt".

Village idïot

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2021
See how all of una gather dey beat one person...Is it because he is an Arsenal fan and we play Arsenal tonight?

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2021
Searchingvictor:
Shey Carrick fit get the gut to bench Maguire lykdis. undecided

why should that require gut?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:39pm On Dec 02, 2021
afrodoc2:

This your post should be fossilized and stored in the Museum of Natural Bullshit.

Alex Ferguson in 10 years BEFORE Howard Webb became a Premier League Ref: 7 EPL titles, 3 FA Cups, 1 Champions League

Alex Ferguson in 10 years AFTER Howard Webb became a Premier League Ref: 5 EPL titles, 1 FA Cup, 1 Champions League title
I didn't need to fact check to know he is wrong...

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 3:39pm On Dec 02, 2021
Manesalah:

We are copying and pasting dry abuses and trolling from Reddit now undecided
Says the one whose moniker is a combo of two people he will never reach even in his wettest dream.

Fanboys like you are a dime a kobo.

Sit down one side when grown folks, are talkingnew Gen millennial.

I have boxer shorts your age.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:40pm On Dec 02, 2021
ChristineC:
why should that require gut?
grin grin grin

Wahala no dey finish for here...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:42pm On Dec 02, 2021
patrickmuf:
See how all of una gather dey beat one person...Is it because he is an Arsenal fan and we play Arsenal tonight?

The guy has no conscience. Dropping lie after lie like a DJ Khaled record.

ANOTHER ONE! grin

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 3:42pm On Dec 02, 2021
afrodoc2:

grin
This.
So we are saying in effect that the clown who says Howard Webb helped Fergie win the 7 titles he did before Webb became a Ref is an idïot,right?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2021
afrodoc2:

you aff too much spare time on hands.
let me have your organization's mail address, you need some extra shift.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:44pm On Dec 02, 2021
hoopLA:

grin
This.
So we are saying in effect that the clown who says Howard Webb helped Fergie win the 7 titles he did before Webb became a Ref is an idïot,right?

grin

I don't have any solid points against your line of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 3:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
afrodoc2:

grin

I don't have any solid points against your line of reasoning.
Then it is settled.

Gbana-prodigy is an idïot
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 02, 2021
afrodoc2:

By all means fossilize it and store in a museum so a scummy doesn't try to rewrite history in future once I'm long gone.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:48pm On Dec 02, 2021
ChristineC:

you aff too much spare time on hands.
let me have your organization's mail address, you need some extra shift.

Hehehe those days of shift ended a while ago. I am my own boss now. I told my secretary a few days ago to close my book for this Friday sef. When i was in Naija working 70 hours plus in a week una no pity me. Now i am living the life of my head una wan crucify me. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2021
hoopLA:

You've generally made zero sense all this while.
That can't be my fault.
If you weren't stupid by design you wouldn't attract all this needless attention in the name of trolling would you?
Legend has it, you copied this from reddit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 3:52pm On Dec 02, 2021
kokanepyramid:

By all means fossilize it and store in a museum so a scummy doesn't try to rewrite history in future once I'm long gone.
When they brand you an ïdïot,ovulating bïtches like you will run,crying to the mods.

Bring proof,mba.

It's just to be running mouth like spoilt water corporation tap .

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 3:52pm On Dec 02, 2021
kokanepyramid:

Legend has it, you copied this from reddit
Really?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 3:52pm On Dec 02, 2021
afrodoc2:

Hehehe those days of shift ended a while ago. I am my own boss now. I told my secretary a few days ago to close my book for this Friday sef. When i was in Naija working 70 hours plus in a week una no pity me. Now i am living the life of my head una wan crucify me. cheesy
chai! I aff updated CV o. how far na? make I send am via fax abi make I drop am with divers by the ocean side

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11330) (11331) (11332) (11333) (11334) (11335) (11336) ... (14217) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.