Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,504 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8794717 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11329) (11330) (11331) (11332) (11333) (11334) (11335) ... (14182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 1:34pm On Dec 02, 2021
eph12:

cheesy cheesy

Fred has been the same, gives away the ball under little pressure. I can't see any difference between what he has been offering before what he has offered in the last 2-3 games
He's actually pressing more and a lot higher up since Ole left.

If only he didn't rely exclusively on passing out with his left foot.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 1:36pm On Dec 02, 2021
afrodoc2:

This post didn't age well. Walahi it didn't age at all. Na dead on arrival.

grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin grin grin grin

It won't age well,even in the next hour sef.

All these clowns who just want to type to increase their post count sef.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:39pm On Dec 02, 2021
cool

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:45pm On Dec 02, 2021
"We [with Fletcher] fought many battles on the pitch together and get on really well. He’s been a big support. Of course, we’ve all changed roles to an extent this week, Fletch has been on the bench, kind of the role that I was doing previously. It’s worked very well.

"We think the same way, we’ve got similar kind of mentalities approaching the game. It’s worked really well."

- Michael Carrick

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:47pm On Dec 02, 2021
afrodoc2:

This post didn't age well. Walahi it didn't age at all. Na dead on arrival.

grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin grin grin grin

When a KokaneProdigy starts a Pyramid scheme, it never ends well grin cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:48pm On Dec 02, 2021
Oasis007:
"We [with Fletcher] fought many battles on the pitch together and get on really well. He’s been a big support. Of course, we’ve all changed roles to an extent this week, Fletch has been on the bench, kind of the role that I was doing previously. It’s worked very well.

"We think the same way, we’ve got similar kind of mentalities approaching the game. It’s worked really well."

- Michael Carrick

They can now gently geddi***!!! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:51pm On Dec 02, 2021
elrony:

They can now gently geddi***!!! angry angry angry
Hehehe Carriball...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2021
Trevor012:

From 1992/93season to -2002/03season spending

Newcastle United = £189.7m
Liverpool = £153.8m
United = £143.25m
Chelsea = £126.59m
Blackburn Rovers = £118.2m
Manchester City = £96m

Next time don't type nonsense cheesy cheesy
When I say spending, did I tell you I was talking strictly about transfers?
You guys got players cheap once you can trigger their release clause so it looks like you guys spent less on transfers, what you don't pay in transfers you pay in wages, you guys were the highest paying club on average.

Same way with the current dispensation, if U united and City are to sign a particular player City will most likely spend less than Man-U.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2021
kokanepyramid:

[s] When I say spending, did I tell you I was talking strictly about transfers?
You guys got players cheap once you can trigger their release clause so it looks like you guys spent less on transfers, what you don't pay in transfers you pay in wages, you guys were the highest paying club on average.

Same way with the current dispensation, if U united and City are to sign a particular player City will most likely spend less than Man-U. [/s]

16 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:59pm On Dec 02, 2021
patrickmuf:
Hehehe Carriball...

Be kiaful angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:00pm On Dec 02, 2021
Amala Shitta no smooth reach this one.

O Gawd! See as amala smooth like egg shell!

grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin grin grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 02, 2021
[quote author=Trevor012 post=108147043][/quote]
Save it You'll need to hang that L on your neck tonight

I will be here again tonight
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 2:18pm On Dec 02, 2021
kokanepyramid:

[s]When I say spending, did I tell you I was talking strictly about transfers?

Same way with the current dispensation, if U united and City are to sign a particular player City will most likely spend less than Man-U[/s].
Thankfully trees were not felled for this ïdiotic view from this subterranean numbskull to be aired,so there's hope for the war against climate change.

Al Gore should've included this clown in his Inconvenient Truth film as one of the risks enhancing global warming.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2021
hoopLA:

Thankfully trees were not felled for this ïdiotic view from this subterranean numbskull to be aired,so there's hope for the war against climate change.

Al Gore should've included this clown in his Inconvenient Truth film as one of the risks enhancing global warming.
You are just trying to be half clever, is wages not part of spending or do the players pay themselves?

Why did Sanchez ditch City for United? why did Pogba do something similar to real Madrid?
For what it's worth players benefit more from wages and not the transfer fee.

When you factor the wages plus transfer fees, united actually payed more for players under Fergie prior to Abrahamovic.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2021
kokanepyramid:

You are just trying to be half clever, is wages not part of spending or do the players pay themselves?

Why did Sanchez ditch City for United? why did Pogba do something similar to real Madrid?
For what it's worth players benefit more from wages and not the transfer fee.

When you factor the wages plus transfer fees, united actually payed more for players under Fergie prior to Abrahamovic.
Ok bring out United wages
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2021
hoopLA:

We are copying and pasting dry abuses and trolling from Reddit now undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2021
Shey Carrick fit get the gut to bench Maguire lykdis. undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:42pm On Dec 02, 2021
In less than 2 hours you went from this....
kokanepyramid:

What were they playing then? Stone?

For a fact it was much easier for them Fergie and Wenger to achieve this feat than Pep cos there were less competitive teams then.
Ferguson was the highest spender with no other club coming close for years before Chelsea came in to the mix with Abrahamovic.

Don't try to rewrite history.

To this....
kokanepyramid:

When I say spending, did I tell you I was talking strictly about transfers?

Same way with the current dispensation, if U united and City are to sign a particular player City will most likely spend less than Man-U.

See as you dey somersault all over the place. They hook you for neck finish, you begin dey shalaye.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 02, 2021
Lana1:
In less than 2 hours you went from this....

To this....

See as you dey somersault all over the place. They hook you for neck finish, you begin dey shalaye.
What's the difference?
I broke down something for your fellow scummies to better understand you are saying what I don't understand.
Transfer+wage= spend
If you pay for something didn't you spend?
Or what's difficult to understand here?

Did you see transfer in my post?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 02, 2021
Manesalah:

We are copying and pasting dry abuses and trolling from Reddit now undecided
Hoopla has been very dull with childish lines he calls banter, he doesn't surprise me cos I'm not new here.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Havertz10: 2:55pm On Dec 02, 2021
Havertz10:
All this fanfare over an old man, i'm not an ageist but nobody is really bothered about Ronaldo

Ronaldo is 37, it's poetic that it's in the premier league, that he scored the least amount of goals in his career that he wants to come and play his no pace football, they will retire him quick

Ronaldo will be underwhelming at united, the excitement among united fans is a good case study of why unread people shouldn't have voting rights

Have you sat down to look at the coach, team dynamics and plotted a path that will lead to full utilization of a Ronaldo with no pace in a fast paced league, you don't have a holding midfielder, errors everywhere too many to mention

He wouldn't score more than 20 league goals and 8 will be penalties

grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 2:58pm On Dec 02, 2021
hoopLA:

Look at this one forming Wole Soyinka.

After being caught speaking from all sides of its octagonal prism mouth, it is doing verbal gymnastics as if this thread is a trampoline.

Better learn to speak less and think more,instead of parroting around like the flea-brained ferret that you sound like.

This your stupid attempt at gunning for troll of the year is tiresome.
Who let the rabid dog out again?

This spineless coward sef dey talk.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 2:58pm On Dec 02, 2021
Havertz10:
grin grin grin cheesy
But can you Explain why Ronaldo is still outscoring your 100million striker cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 02, 2021
LostMyZeal:
If you're not a clown, you can't seriously compare football of SAF, Wenger and Mourinho's time to the football of Pep, Klopp and co.

It is totally totally incomparable angry

Stop disrespecting those 3 names; they played a huge part and are still playing a huge part in the game we enjoy today.

No be everything dem dey compare... don't be an eediot!

Football of those days... real and full of passion but these days it's all about the commercials and what nots.

And then again, betting companies also play a huge part in some results of today's football.
It used to be a speculation then but the suspicion has been confirmed.

SAF, Wenger and Mou are very special, you can't be calling the Peps and Klopps of this world alongside those names

Fastest yen yen yen to reach 150 wins, really?!

Those three coaches you mentioned had just 2 UCL title amongst them in total from 1985(Ferguson debut if I am correct) till 2021(mourinho's last game if I am correct) in England....

Ferguson struggled for the first five years before winning a trophy and almost regulated manyoo in the process,who will give him that time now......

The gap between the first two(manyoo and assnal) and others then was hoooooge just like the Spanish farmers league,Bundesliga and Uber eats farmers league before Abrahamovic brought his dirty mafia money and city brought their Arab oil money and the small clubs have huge money from TV rights to sign quality players for lots of money hence the competition....

Maureenhoe,Mr Bean and Purple nose will suffer in this age and time with how competitive EPL is now....

STOP BEING A NOSTALGIA MERCHANT

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 3:02pm On Dec 02, 2021
Havertz10:
lukaku has gone 9 games without a goal and assist, when will the most expensive player in chelsea history start to justify his purchase?
100million striker cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Havertz10: 3:02pm On Dec 02, 2021
Trevor012:
But can you Explain why Ronaldo is still outscoring your 100million striker cheesy cheesy cheesy
i dont rate mark henry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 02, 2021
Manesalah:

Those three coaches you mentioned had just 2 UCL title amongst them in total from 1985(Ferguson debut if I am correct) till 2019(mourinho's last game if I am correct) in England....

Ferguson struggled for the first five years before winning a trophy and almost regulated manyoo in the process,who will give him that time now......

The gap between the first two(manyoo and assnal) and others then was hoooooge just like the Spanish farmers league,Bundesliga and Uber eats farmers league before Abrahamovic brought his dirty mafia money and city brought their Arab oil money and the small clubs have huge money from TV rights to sign quality players for lots of money hence the competition....

Maureenhoe,Mr Bean and Purple nose will suffer in this age and time with how competitive EPL is now....

All their attempt to rewrite history has always been exposed here and killed on arrival. Trying to make Fergilicious look like a football god.
This is not putting into consideration that he couldn't achieve anything tangible until Howard Webb came into the picture.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 3:08pm On Dec 02, 2021
kokanepyramid:

All their attempt to rewrite history has always been exposed here and killed on arrival. Trying to make Fergilicious look like a football god.
This is not putting into consideration that he couldn't achieve anything tangible until Howard Webb came into the picture.
Still waiting for those United wages.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 3:10pm On Dec 02, 2021
Manesalah:

Those three coaches you mentioned had just 2 UCL title amongst them in total from 1985(Ferguson debut if I am correct) till 2021(mourinho's last game if I am correct) in England....

Looks like you were undergoing deliverance while you typed this

I believe what I wrote shouldn't be that hard to comprehend undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2021
Bombblacks:

Still waiting for those United wages.
That's your problem not mine

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 3:12pm On Dec 02, 2021
Manesalah:

Yes the current premier league where teams are having 100,98 and 97 points is so so strong and competitive than before. You must be drunk.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 3:13pm On Dec 02, 2021
kokanepyramid:

That's your problem not mine
So basically you have no prove to back up the nonsense you have been typing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11329) (11330) (11331) (11332) (11333) (11334) (11335) ... (14182) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: maik99(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.