Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8720650 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11341) (11342) (11343) (11344) (11345) (11346) (11347) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:47pm On Dec 02, 2021
Jodera:
How was the first goal robbing??

Was it our player that fouled your keeper?? undecided
Fair game jodera, fair game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 11:47pm On Dec 02, 2021
raumdeuter:

I agree with you, what else do they want from Carrick Villareal Chelsea Arsenal no loss
Ole won 9 and drew 1 of his first 10.

No be today.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 11:48pm On Dec 02, 2021
Tomiyasu and Emily Rowe are class!!!

I literally said thank you to Arteta when he took Rowe off. grin

Auba playing for almost 90 minutes is the biggest thanks I can give Arteta today. Absolutely useless..

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 11:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
Joezinho:
Ronaldo the king is such a huge problem and the cause for United's issues.

Absolutely HUGE problem.

He’s the biggest problem we have. Imagine scoring an ordinary brace against the gooners instead of scoring 10 goals.

We need to sell him back to Juventus. Let’s persist with Martial/Rashford and bin the guy that has 800 career goals.

Martial is better than Ronaldo, don’t believe the hype. cheesy

22 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 11:50pm On Dec 02, 2021
Leyqute:

Especially Dalot and Telles.

We wouldn’t have played with much fluidity had AWB started on that right side.

Did you see that pass Dalot gave Rashford for that second goal? AWB would’ve dislocated his waist if he attempted that pass.

That pass from dalot was something else. AWB won't have the mental strength to cook up something like that. He would have taken it back to DDG or run like a lizard having stomach ache.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:50pm On Dec 02, 2021
The damage Ole did is just too much. He should have resigned some months if he really loved this club and his legendary reputation

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:50pm On Dec 02, 2021
So, Luke Shaw didn’t smell bench again.

Looks like he’s injured
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 11:51pm On Dec 02, 2021
Joezinho:
Tomiyasu and Emily Rowe are class!!!

I literally said thank you to Arteta when he took Rowe off. grin

Auba playing for 90 minutes is the biggest thanks I can give Arteta today. Absolutely useless..
Auba lost it after demanding and getting that fat contract after almost singlehandedly winning that FA Cup in 2020.

He's been cat shït ever since.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:51pm On Dec 02, 2021
Weldone Carrick, really enjoyed Carrick ball today
cheesy
We lack the pressure of the first half in the second half though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 11:52pm On Dec 02, 2021
hoopLA:

Yeah the competition for some problem places will heat up.

Pampered babies like Rashford and Martial and Pogba to some extent will have to sit up,even though the one stuck on 7 assists since kemgbe is halfway out of the door with his BS

Jesse Lingard is also someone who will fancy his chances.
VDB too.

Si everyone would likely need to give their best.

I hope he's brave enough to bench ANYONE not performing.

Don’t be grouping Pogba together with Martial. Pogba just needs a good manager to set the midfield in such a way that suits him and forward players that can fill his space when Pogba surges forward.

Pogba is our second most hard working player after Fred. This slander against Pogba needs to stop at some point. Shaw, Maguire, AWB, Martial, are the culprits.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by N2B2: 11:53pm On Dec 02, 2021
Carrick has resigned. Thanks for keeping us afloat after Ole.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 11:54pm On Dec 02, 2021
Illimitable:

He’s the biggest problem we have. Imagine scoring an ordinary brace against the gooners instead of scoring 10 goals.

We need to sell him back to Juventus. Let’s persist with Martial/Rashford and bin the guy that has 800 career goals.

I've never seen a cancer,HIV and Covid case like Ronaldo who scored in every champions league game this season,including game winner.

He's so toxic,he helped us qualify from a group where we started badly.

The health hazard our leading scorer presents to us is really worrisome.
I wonder why we didn't let him go to City instead

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 11:54pm On Dec 02, 2021
Illimitable:

FACTOS cheesy

That last sprint was insane.

His top speed is still crazy, nearly outran Bruno after starting from behind. Ororo has been this good nearly every game. Doubt some popularity award affects him.

No one plays better with a chip on their shoulder than Ronaldo.. Dude doesn't even send their balon d'or shiit.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by WhoDeyHause: 11:54pm On Dec 02, 2021
elrony:

Stop quoting people only to type nonsense.
tongue

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 11:55pm On Dec 02, 2021
hoopLA:

Auba lost it after demanding and getting that fat contract after almost singlehandedly winning that FA Cup in 2020.

He's been cat shït ever since.

Aubameyang has been missing for a good year...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 11:55pm On Dec 02, 2021
Illimitable:

Don’t be grouping Pogba together with Martial. Pogba just needs a good manager to set the midfield in such a way that suits him and forward players that can fill his space when Pogba surges forward.

Pogba is our second most hard working player after Fred. This slander against Pogba needs to stop at some point. Shaw, Maguire, AWB, Martial, are the culprits.
Pogba is on his way out and it's showing in his attitude

The wise thing to do is to plan for life after him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 11:56pm On Dec 02, 2021
Joezinho:

Aubameyang has been missing for a good year...
Missing is an understatement.

He's been atrocious.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 11:58pm On Dec 02, 2021
It seems carrick is taking after Mourinhos style who will use 1st to watch his opponent and bring A game in the 2nd half.

In Mou early years, if he draws the 1st half. 2nd will be super
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Botfuss: 11:59pm On Dec 02, 2021
The restart button has been pressed. To successful years.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:00am On Dec 03, 2021
Leyqute:

Your head is not correct.

Don’t quote me with rubbish talk. If you disagree with my opinions, say so in a sensible manner.

Don’t allow yourself to be unfortunate this evening. Idiota

Bro I nor hide mouth talk am.
Normally normally thunder suppose fire you

You hide your dislike for a player in the name of "criticism" which people see through.

So better park well grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 12:01am On Dec 03, 2021
Fred is one odd player.

He’s the only player I know who can look comically bad in one game, then class in another.

He was sloppy at times tonight but he got an assist and made a crucial block against Saka.

I just hope Ralf works on cutting all the silly mistakes out of his game...

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:02am On Dec 03, 2021
eph12:
I'll wait to see what becomes of the team under Rangnick. I'm not expecting any miracles, so will just look at the little things that can improve immediately

First expect alot of injuries sha.

Same thing I think happened when klopp took over at Liverpool.
That philosophy takes a while to buy into

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:04am On Dec 03, 2021
Joezinho:
Fred is one odd player.

He’s the only player I know who can look comically bad in one game, then class in another.

He was sloppy at times tonight but he got an assist and made a crucial block against Saka.

I just hope Ralf works on cutting all the silly mistakes out of his game...
He actually looks good and bad in the same game. Tends to start the game shaky, then grow into it and become influential of some sorts

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:06am On Dec 03, 2021
liveLongNprospa:

First expect alot of injuries sha.

Same thing I think happened when klopp took over at Liverpool.
That philosophy takes a while to buy into
True.

Fortunately, I do rate the second team. So I don't expect too much drop in quality

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 12:08am On Dec 03, 2021
eph12:

He actually looks good and bad in the same game. Tends to start the game shaky, then grow into it and become influential of some sorts

I would like to see Pastor fred play next to a serious midfielder for a change.

Hopefully with proper coaching he can be consistent..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 12:15am On Dec 03, 2021
Imagine ronaldo in the Ligue 1..

He will be on his 20th goal by now if he was playing against Troyes, Reims, nice brest and co.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:20am On Dec 03, 2021
liveLongNprospa:

Bro I nor hide mouth talk am.
Normally normally thunder suppose fire you

You hide your dislike for a player in the name of "criticism" which people see through.

So better park well grin

Now you’re talking like someone with sense.

There’s no lie in my post that you quoted. It’s been a while we scored that kind of square play goal. That Ronaldo was the one who put it in is immaterial. He was smart enough to find space and score.

Our first goal was gotten in a similar manner. Bruno was the one who found space following Fred’s run.

I criticize Ronaldo for things he didn’t do right, like deciding to shoot tamely when a pass would’ve given the team a better chance at a goal. Or deciding to stand idly by and blocking no passing lane when others are huffing and puffing.

It was clear for all to see and I’m going to stand by it.

The fact that he still gets goals despite that detriment in his game is testament to his greatness. He’s the best player in the world by a mile. But that doesn’t mean I will keep quiet when he makes a wrong decision.

Tenkyiu.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 12:24am On Dec 03, 2021
eph12:

True.

Fortunately, I do rate the second team. So I don't expect too much drop in quality

Who are those in the 2nd team?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 12:27am On Dec 03, 2021
hoopLA:

Pogba is on his way out and it's showing in his attitude

The wise thing to do is to plan for life after him.

Don’t worry, Rangnick would change his mind by signing an elite defensive midfielder to complement Pogba.

Pogba has nowhere to go. PSG doesn’t want him, I am not sure Madrid want him. Who’s he gonna play for? Marseille?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 12:29am On Dec 03, 2021
Un, did someone just say that philosophy takes a while to buy into? No, we are bringing the same energy that trailed Ole to the fore. cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 12:33am On Dec 03, 2021
Pogba can only be Worldclass if he's surrounded by other good players. Good point. Good point. cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:34am On Dec 03, 2021
Searchingvictor:

Who are those in the 2nd team?
Henderson, Bailly, Dalot, Telles, VDB, Matic, Greenwood, Cavani, Lingard etc

(1) (2) (3) ... (11341) (11342) (11343) (11344) (11345) (11346) (11347) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.