Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11381) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8718063 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11378) (11379) (11380) (11381) (11382) (11383) (11384) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:35pm On Dec 10, 2021
Rangnick: "Aaron [Wan-Bissaka] received one or two knocks in the game. There's still a question mark behind Matić, who had sort of a cold. I wouldn't call it a flu, he had a negative test for COVID."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:37pm On Dec 10, 2021
afrodoc2:

You just think that everybody is foolish like the Glazers.

cheesy

Arab Money no dey finish nau. Newcastle may possibly afford both Maguire and AWB.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2021
Rangnick: "We had 45 minutes before Palace and we did quite a lot of video footage with them in order to tell them how we want to play. As we all saw, they did well in that game. Not everything was perfect, but quite a few things worked out well."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:40pm On Dec 10, 2021
Oasis007:

cheesy

Arab Money no dey finish nau. Newcastle may possibly afford both Maguire and AWB.

Not for those fees. At this point we can probably get 70m for them combined max.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:40pm On Dec 10, 2021
Rangnick: "We were always on the front foot [against Crystal Palace], we had control of the game. Now it's about taking the next steps. What we showed against Crystal Palace was good. We didn't allow them to score or give them too many opportunities."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:41pm On Dec 10, 2021
afrodoc2:

Not for those fees. At this point we can probably get 70m for them combined max.

shocked cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2021
Rangnick: "In the first instance now, it is important he [Pogba] gets fully fit in order to be able train with the rest of the group and then we have to develop him physically and technically to also be fit to play in the Premier League."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2021
afrodoc2:

Abeg tell am again grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2021
afrodoc2:

Rather than just bulking up what Greenwood needs is speed and acceleration training. He has good speed but does not know how to use it.
It is acceleration that Salah and Haaland are using to kill people. The size and strength will come naturally over the next couple of years.

I thought it would be hard to expect Greenwood to become Hollywood Hogan suddenly.

I have heard professional body builders say it takes years to put on 10kg of muscle mass for athletes who constantly have to burn calories.

I think Mason is on the right track,he is showing some predatory instincts that are helping him.

If he dedicates himself to his craft he will be a star in the next few years. Hopefully he has the lesson from Ravel Morrison to learn from,if he doesn't want to be another Etim Esin.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2021
Rangnick: "They [Norwich] have improved since the change of managers. They play a little bit more direct, a little bit more vertical than they did with Daniel Farke, so it will be a challenge to play at Carrow Road."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

Anthony Martial wants to leave Man United in January, his agent Philippe Lamboley told SkySportsNews: “Anthony wishes to leave the club in January.

“He just needs to play. He doesn’t want to stay in January and I will speak to the club soon”.

- Fabrizio Romano

Patrickmuf heading to Carrington in a bit lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2021
afrodoc2:

Interesting how much we are offering to pay a squad player.

If Rangnick (a 3rd manager) is unable to unlock and unleash Pogba the contract extension offer should be withdrawn for the good of all parties involved.

Why does it require a 3rd manager to "unlock" him?
As gifted as he is,Pogba is a luxury player at this point.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 1:52pm On Dec 10, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

Anthony Martial wants to leave Man United in January, his agent Philippe Lamboley told SkySportsNews: “Anthony wishes to leave the club in January.

“He just needs to play. He doesn’t want to stay in January and I will speak to the club soon”.

- Fabrizio Romano

Unless we can sell him for a decent fee in January, I dont see the point letting him leave. Cavani will be leaving in the summer and I'm pretty sure no club will be willing to match his current salary so he'll have to take a pay cut to leave.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:52pm On Dec 10, 2021
Rangnick: "With David de Gea we have a top goalkeeper as No.1, so this is the position that we have a minimum three if not four or five good goalkeepers and we will see what the situation will be like in the winter."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:52pm On Dec 10, 2021
Rangnick: "There might be one or two of them [goalkeepers] wanting to go out on loan somewhere but on the other hand, we have to keep in mind that we have three competitions in the next six months."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

£20m + AWB for Rice..... Fr(i)ed Rice Combo gonna taste well.
Not another overpriced English man at Old Trafford, abeg brother.

We have quite a number of them doing jack.

Please let the English Mike Onyemachara go to Chelsea.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by metodman(m): 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

£20m + AWB for Rice..... Fr(i)ed Rice Combo gonna taste well.

You wish bro... wake up from your dream

Rice will definitely go for 80million at least. He's even their captain.

That AWB's transfer must be investigated. I suspect there wss a Nigerian politician involved in the fraudulent transfer

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2021
Rangnick: "I’ve got to know them [Manchester United players] better in this week, I saw most of them play in the two games and had three, four or five training sessions this week, but it’s still too early to speak about what might happen in the winter transfer window."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2021
Rangnick: "We need to make sure that players want to stay here. If they are not getting enough game time here, it might make sense to speak individually with the players to see if a loan deal might make sense, but right now, it’s still too early to speak about that."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 2:30pm On Dec 10, 2021
This man talks to much.

We need to do this. We need to do that. Stop capping !!!

Baba, stop fielding some useless mofos!! They are so many deadwoods in the club. Let them rot on the bench!! Nor carry your test run mentality to the EPL games o because that draw to young boys was totally avoidable.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2021
Oasis007:
Mino Raiola to Sport1 on Paul Pogba's future: "We have many offers for Pogba, including a contract extension proposal [from Man United] We'll see what's best for him".

"Pogba to FC Bayern? Impossible - they're not paying this kind of salary".

Pogba should gtfo this club. He claims he wants to win things and be successful at man united, but I don’t know how anyone could look to be successful with that level of inconsistency.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:44pm On Dec 10, 2021
elrony:

Patrickmuf heading to Carrington in a bit lipsrsealed

grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 2:52pm On Dec 10, 2021

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:56pm On Dec 10, 2021
hoopLA:

Why does it require a 3rd manager to "unlock" him?
As gifted as he is,Pogba is a luxury player at this point.

It shouldn't take a 3rd manager definitely however if he suddenly plays consistent world class football for the rest of this season under Rangnick i won't mind an extension. He is still our most gifted midfielder and can slot in easily either in the defensive midfield or attacking midfield in that 4-2-2-2 formation.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 3:14pm On Dec 10, 2021
afrodoc2:

Interesting how much we are offering to pay a squad player.

If Rangnick (a 3rd manager) is unable to unlock and unleash Pogba the contract extension offer should be withdrawn for the good of all parties involved.
Doc pray nitrogen and weedtaker didn't see the bolded....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 3:18pm On Dec 10, 2021
afrodoc2:

You just think that everybody is foolish like the Glazers Woodward.
No be Glaziers dey buy the players na Doc cheesy...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 3:21pm On Dec 10, 2021
Joezinho:
This man talks to much.

Baba, stop fielding some useless mofos!! They are so many deadwoods in the club. Let them rot on the bench!! Nor carry your test run mentality to the EPL games o because that draw to young boys was totally avoidable.
Na presser na, he is only answering questions asked....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 3:34pm On Dec 10, 2021
afrodoc2:

It shouldn't take a 3rd manager definitely however if he suddenly plays consistent world class football for the rest of this season under Rangnick i won't mind an extension. He is still our most gifted midfielder and can slot in easily either in the defensive midfield or attacking midfield in that 4-2-2-2 formation.

Has Pogba ever been tried in that no 10 position before sha?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 3:34pm On Dec 10, 2021
Joezinho:
This man talks to much.

You're making a big deal out of the game. Our first 11 needs rest, if we can't rest them for a useless game like the one with Young Boys then I don't know when we will.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 3:37pm On Dec 10, 2021
afrodoc2:

My worry is that he only plays properly when he wants a pay rise.

I really don't think he sad his skill set is suited for any primarily defensive duties. He's been played in withdrawn roles at times and seemed to wander anyway and drift into wide attacking areas.

He seems to want to be influencing play,but when he's given that role he's been largely profligate.

I really don't understand how best to deploy a Pogba,really.

With this new 4-2-2-2,where the first ethos is to constrict the opposition in the middle, I wonder where he'll fit in to be a useful threat for us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 3:52pm On Dec 10, 2021
Oasis007:
Rangnick: "With David de Gea we have a top goalkeeper as No.1, so this is the position that we have a minimum three if not four or five good goalkeepers and we will see what the situation will be like in the winter."

Henderson fans don Dey lament since for Twitter. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:55pm On Dec 10, 2021
Oasis007:
Raiola is a big Disgrace. Season never ends, yet you're already assuring Haaland will move to a big Club in the Summer.

How I wish BVB can blacklist Haaland from first Team and send him to their U23 Team till end of Season.

Why will they do that and what will they gain?
Dortmund knows Haaland is in transit with them and benching him for the rest of the season, they might not even qualify for next season CL

(1) (2) (3) ... (11378) (11379) (11380) (11381) (11382) (11383) (11384) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: engrelvis(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.